Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Only prepared because I’ve enjoyed learning about Dreams and how to shape them. Plus, it’s part of my Entitlement, being in the Dreamscape. And not everyone has a knack for or want to learn to use the Dreams to our advantage.” Then a soft smile and nod, “Thank you. I don’t particularly want to go in alone, I’m just prepared to if I have to.” She’d never force another to put themselves in danger.

Chuckling as she sipped her cider, “I would never say something is best suited for one over the other. It just depends on what you are wishing to accomplish.” Then a nod, two pieces it was. “Oh, I’m certain I can work with armor, adding into something. Maybe Circe and I could work together, I can spin the jacket and she can provide the material.” A note made to call Circe.

“That’s not a problem.” Shaking her head, “If you’re more comfortable with black, we can go with that. Nothing wrong with it and it looks good on everyone.” She then appears to be studying him.

“But if you wanted to step out of your comfort zone, you could try a blue or even a white. Both would stand out in their own way, and I could see you pulling off any color actually. It just comes down to style and cut of the suit. A well fitted suit turns heads, just like an ill fitted one does. Now add something fun and different, like, lets say a pattern, and you’ll be the best dressed there.” She pulls out her cell and finds a few style ideas. Showing them to him, there were some all black looks, some with patterns, some white, some blue. “I want you to be comfortable in it, because being uncomfortable will show.” She then points out ones with various details, “Anything, any color, can be added, which adds a pop to the suit. Plus, like I said, you can wear any color and I believe it will look great on you!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Shane liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“I understand, I have more instinctual knowledge than practical when it comes to dreams. I can usually feel the undercurrent of the dream and recognize themes. I’d think with the both of us we’d at least be able to clean up the Fringes, just depends when you want to start.” Time was becoming more of an issue of late as he routinely found it slipping away. He nodded to her second statement, he honestly think the two of them working together could create something functional and beautiful and that Sera could maybe stop Circe from trying to do TOO much with it.

“Black is definitely in my comfort zone, white might be a step beyond that right now. I’ll take your word for it though.” He chuckled when she started talking about suit fit, this was out of his wheelhouse, he just rolled out of bed and threw on a t-shirt and slacks most days. Turning heads is the opposite of what he wanted to do most of the time. He looked over the ideas she pulled out. “I kind of like the coat on the first one, the cut on that third one, and the blue one is better than I expected. Don’t know if I’m a fan of any of the patterns though, maybe something on the tie, maybe crystalline like to look like reflected snow or stars in the nightsky?” A puzzled look given as he was throwing out random ideas and seeing if they stuck, he was working entirely blind right now.

Goes by the name: John

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“That is very useful in my opinion. Not something most are able to pick up on.” She wasn’t even sure she did. “I would prefer to start sooner rather than later. The Huntsman has been allowed to linger in our Freehold far too long. With no real plan in place, we’re allowing him more time to root himself.” Too many opinions on what they should and shouldn’t do. But did she want to take him up on working together? She wasn’t sure. It was smarter to go in with someone, that was true. “But I refuse to sit around and wait for everyone to agree on a plan of action. This is bigger than who is right, who is wrong and who’s ego and pride are getting hurt.” Plain and simple. This was more important.

There was a kind smirk and nod, “Then lets take white completely off the table.” A line was put through it on her paper. “The cut of that one is daring, different and would look quite handsome on you!” the picture was saved, “So did you want to combine all three? Because we can do that, that wouldn’t be a problem at all!” she takes a moment to imagine the tie idea, nodding, “Oh, that would look magical! Did you want a more demur reflection or stars? Or something brighter and more vibrant? Each can work, it just depends on what you’re comfortable with. But,” she begins, “we could do both. What if the stars from the winters nightsky were add to the inside of the jacket? And when the coat was open, others could catch a glimpse of it when you moved.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Shane liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Yea, you're not wrong. It's definitely uncomfortable having such a bad neighbor." Lips curled up into a small smirk at that. "Let me know and I'll be there, I don't know how many others can help besides you, Rhodes, and myself. I understand your fervor, but you don't have to go it alone."

"Thank you." Mottled grey appearing in his cheeks once more but not as intensely as before, before slipping away. "Combining the three sounds like it would work. I do really like that coat on the first one." Not because he saw himself wearing it like a dapper Night's Watch, not at all. Then he heard her idea about turning the inside of the jacket into the night sky and he smiled broadly. "Yes. That sounds excellent. I love that idea!" What was a darkling without the night after all.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Another nod, “Well thank you. Having the offer to help means a lot, and I’ll let you know when I plan to go in. Hoping within the next few days.” maybe having help wouldn’t be that bad. And it would give her a chance to work with the Winter, who had gotten more info about the Huntsman then the rest had.

The coat picture was saved, it would be a reference point for her.

Beaming as her idea was approved, “Wonderful! It’s going to look amazing. Did you still want to do the tie with a crystalline like effect?” she asks, making more notes. “I’ll also need to get your measurements to make sure it fits. Also, did you want standard suit material, or something with a soft sheen to it? Some material, very well-made fabric, can have a hint of a shine to it when the light hits it just right. Usually something like silk, or a high-quality wool and mohair blend. But it doesn’t have to, it’s completely up to you.” Scrolling though her phone again, she shows him some suits with the sheen to it. “Just an option.” Totally not necessary.

“And if you want to make the stars twinkle, we can something in. Like perhaps the first stars breaking through snow clouds, give them the illusion of twinkling in real time.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

“It’s my duty.” That was his only response, that was how he saw it. He wasn’t doing anything extra he was just doing what he had to for all of them. “But, uh, no problem.” He tried to recover and be more familiar and less rigid with his response. He thought about her next question with a nod.

“Yea, so it has the texture of fresh, untrodden snow if possible. Oh, yes, measurements. Do you need those now? I don’t know them.” He didn’t think T-shirt size counted here. He looked at the suits she showed him and see-sawed his head back and forth. “The first one didn’t look bad but I don’t think it’s for me. I do like the twinkling idea though, I don’t think I’d have ever thought of that.” He’d sat there, stock still for the most part as she showed him examples and he used them to try and help her craft the image in her mind. He had a hard time picturing it himself, it just wasn’t how his mind worked. The pictures helped it take shape for him though. Finally moving to take another drink of cider.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Without anything else to add, she just nods. She got that. Her duty was to her Court and to the Freehold. To do everything in her power to defend them, even if it meant sacrificing herself.

Another nod as she adds note to her paper, “Texture of fresh, untrodden snow. Ok, I should be able to find something in a Market that has that. Did you want it to be the first snow of the season? Sometimes that adds a bit of something special to it.” She always tried to get the very first in her ingredients. But, not everyone cared about that. “I probably don’t need them now. I have enough information to begin to gather materials and ingredients. But before I make the suit, I will need them. No one wants an ill fitted suit.” Shaking her head.

Crossing out the sheen, “Then we won’t go that route.” Then a big smile, “Great!” more notes added to her list. Noticing him sitting still, she looks concerned, “Are you ok?” putting the pencil down.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

"The first is fine, I think from the coldest night could work too. Do you need anything if you're getting this from the market. I can keep an eye out for things and bring them your way if I find them too. Thank you for all your help, really, I appreciate it. I'd be totally lost without your help here." That much was obvious, he hadn't been aware there were so many different styles of suits and the difference the fabric made.

He blinked when she asked if he was ok, the question seemed to come out of nowhere to him. "No more problems than usual, why do you ask?" Which was true, he didn't think he could ever honestly answer that question with the word yes.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eager nod, “That’s a great idea!” writing that down. “The material for the actual suit I should be able to find at a fabric store. We have some really nice ones in the city, and they’re great to work with.” Had been very helpful to her in the past, “If you want to keep an eye out if you come across a market, that would be a huge help! Just let me know if you come get any, that way I can cross them off my list. I’m often searching for Markets to get various things, so adding a few more to my list isn’t a big deal at all.” She had many ideas in the works and new ingredients were always needed.

“And you are more than welcome! I haven’t had the chance to make something for someone, so I cannot wait to get started! I just hope I’m able to make it perfect and that you love it.” It was always a worry.

“I was just concerned because you seemed to space out for a moment, and I just wanted to make sure you were ok.” Not that she expected him to tell her if he wasn’t. Winters were private.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

He had no idea about fabric stores in the city beyond the fact that they existed, he’d never even stepped inside one before. Wondering if it was just rolls of different materials with swatches next to their prices on the shelving. “If I grab anything from the market I’ll message you as soon as I’m back that way you know not to waste your time or resources. I’d feel bad if you ended up with something you didn’t need. Surprised more people don’t ask you to make things with how much talent you usually have on display.” He knew he felt awkward asking for her help but she was the resident expert in the Freehold.

“I have no doubt I’ll love it, that’s for certain. I’ve seen your handiwork after all. Space out?” He said, still confused not sure what she was talking about. “I was just sitting here, listening.” Then something seemed to click in his brain and his head raised. “Ahhh, that. Sorry. It’s a habit from over there. I don’t have a lot of the same habits as most people, no idle twitches or micro-expressions really. Side effects of my time there.” A shrug, to him it was as natural as breathing. He’d spent most of his time as a shadow so stillness was something he’d grown accustomed to.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread