Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “She certainly has that type of personality. Always about having fun, but will also have your back if you need her.” The Nix valued her friendship with the Summer Queen. “I used to have a balcony off my bedroom that had a fully functional fireplace on it. And the balcony was cover, perfect for those rainy and chilly days.” She missed that balcony.

“I’m sure the shelter would love that! I do what I can, but every little bit is appreciated. I’ve sung here and there, mainly when helping with resumes and makeup for job interviews. So I think they’d really enjoy it.” Music had that heal feeling to it. “I can understand that. I enjoy having time to myself to just unwind and focus on me. Thankfully, Rhodes was always understanding about me not asking for help. He always lets me know he’s there, but doesn’t push, letting me open up when I’m ready.” She was very thankful for that.

Shrugging, “I don’t know. I haven’t really gotten a straight answer out of those who recruited me. So I hope it’s something they will let me in on later down the road.” A small sigh, “It’s learning to be ok with fading away. Learning to understand and accept that I am more than my looks. So, while not easy, I’ve been working through it.” But has she? Not if she keeps putting off plunging deeper into her abilities.

“But if we really get down to it, any emotion can be turned against anyone.” She’d done it with desire. “Though I don’t think you naïve. People don’t agree to openly share information they know can be used against them. And if worries you, I’m willing to enter into a Pledge to not share it. Not that I plan to, but I’m willing to take that step if it put your mind at ease.” Offers the Treasured.

“Maybe someday.” But things would have to line up perfectly. “Johns Hopkins Library? I’ll have to add it to my list then. It’s been years upon years since I was on the east coast.” Some memories were good, some, not so much.

“It’s funny because I don’t have a dream dress in in my head. Getting married was something I never considered in my life.” But, life was funny like that. “But I can see dress hopping being fun! Getting to try them on and have a feel for the fabric and fits.” Thinking about it for a few seconds, “If I decide to go and do that, I’d like to invite you to join us if you're ok with it.” She didn’t want to stir up sad memories for her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"I'll look forward to hopefully spending some time with her soon. I'd like as much as possible to get to know everyone." This way, if anything ever happens, maybe I'll be able to see the bigger picture. Better than I did before. "Oh, that must have been wonderful. We had this gorgeous corner of pure windows looking out over the city. It was a gorgeous view." So many nights snuggled up next to the fireplace just enjoying the sound of the rain.

"Just let me know when. Last time I did it was in nursing homes and a few of the hospitals. The symphony would send quartets or quintets around to play and guide mental health awareness. And, of course, anything else I could help out with while I'm there, I'd be happy to do. I'm a bit of a neat freak for certain things and love organizing things like resumes." She enjoyed order, even though chaos tended to call her. "I'm happy for you that you have that."

Cassandra nods, considering, "I actually find the translucent fading to be quite beautiful. It gives a sense of celestial bodies, the way some often depict Goddesses." She shrugs a little, but it was true, "Still, I hope you come into having more answers, ones that hopefully satisfy you." Ones that would make it worth it.

"We are fae beings, but in this instance, I don't believe a Pledge is necessary. Even if you did speak of it in passing, which wouldn't be preferable, it isn't the end of the world. Still, I've never been one to enjoy people coming around for condolences. Perhaps that is another reason I didn't leave our home for months."
    Particularly when they never even liked him. Empty words.

"It is gorgeous. Like, pictures cannot even begin to describe. It is massive with gorgeous acoustics, so many books, one could not possibly conceive of putting a dent in reading so many. Academic books of all kinds, including fairly old ones." Also home to the Autumn Court, but it isn't like they weren't welcoming there. It was the graveyards you had to worry about downtown.

"I more than understand that. It wasn't even on my list of things I thought that I'd have wanted before everything, afterwards even less so." She smiles a bit at that. You breathed life into a gray, apathetic woman and made me shine. "Oh, that would be wonderful! There are parts of many things about the end of it that make me sad, but I'll never regret the wedding. It's hard to feel sad about a day like that. I'd love to see you try on gowns. It would be so much fun."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“You’ll love her, she’s great.” At least, Sera thought she was. “It was, I miss it. But, I’ve decided if I buy another house, that’s going to be a requirement.” Though this time, it would be a joint decision. “Oh! I have a picture of it!” and pulls out her cell, finding the picture after scrolling through quite a few pictures. Here it is! This was after I got it decorated.” A hint of pride in her voice.

“I’ll ask when I stop by this evening. I have some clothes to drop off, so I’ll check with them and let you know. But I’m sure they would love it! The women there are always so thankful for people reaching out.” She was thankful she had it as well, but it was also helping heal her own wounds.

Looking at her hands, she thinks over Cassandras words. “Thank you.” Her tone grateful. Maybe it wasn’t as bad as she thought. “I have a feeling once I take on more and specialize, I could get some answers.” At least, she hoped.

Nodding, “I wanted to offer. I’ve had friends confide in me but still want a Pledge. It’s nothing that upsets or offends me, I understand how important and useful they are. But it’s nothing I would speak of, even in passing. I know where that line is, when people carefully speak of things, the line being it isn’t something they want widely known. And if they do, it should be on their terms. So I keep those to myself.” She had her secrets that she didn’t want shared. And maybe that was why only Rhodes knew of them.

“Now you have me wanting to pack a bag and take a mini vacation!”
    she says with a laugh, “I find the older books fascinating. While times have changed, there is just something about the thought process of them and always something to learn. But there are times when they got things spot on.” History was just amazing.

“It’s amazing isn’t it, how someone can come along and completely change everything.” She hadn’t been looking for a relationship, but Rhodes changed that. “I’m glad you would come! We can make a whole day of it, brunch, dresses, deserts, just a fun day!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"I'm sure," She smiles. There is a degree to which she feels she can trust the Spring Queens judgement of character, at least, for the most part. Particularly of a Summer Courtier. They tend to be easier to read and more straight forward. She smiles even more as Sera shows her the picture of the fireplace and living room, "Oh, that looks so cozy! Good place to snuggle up for a good read."Or other things. She pushed away those thoughts, however. As cheeky as they were, they were some of the most painful.

"Wonderful. I'm looking forward to it!" Reaching out and doing good things is a part of getting better, isn't it?

"I do appreciate the offer. It shows an understanding of the importance of keeping ones word, giving me more than enough of an impression that you can be trusted to a degree with or without a pledge." We Winters probably don't ever trust anyone fully. Comes with the territory - the culture.

Cassandra nods, "I'll keep my fingers crossed for you." Another smile. After all, in that kind of situation, it was the best she could do.

"Baltimore is a beautiful city. Even though the Freehold is full of shenanigans over there, the people are wonderful. The spring court is filled with joyful faces, ready to welcome any and everyone." How many times did we wonder about changing courts? And yet, the concept of desire just didn't fit. Sorrow had always been her flavor, but the comfort that Spring often brought was nice to be around. "I just love old books for the smell and the soft brown pages. It is glorious. The perspective information is also always interesting given the time period they were written in, that is true. I love seeing books that hold up even today when they were written hundreds of years ago. Same with music."

She gives another smile, gazing down at her cup, "Reminds me of that song from Wicked. Who can say if I've been changed for the better? But, because I knew you, I have been changed for good." There is a sweetness in the way she speaks the lyrics, "There will be ups and downs, but change is good because it widens the scope of your world view, your experiences. Romantic relationships do it in ways that often no platonic relationship could." Would anyone else have been able to make me shine the way you did? "Oh, that sounds just wonderful. We'll also need mimosas in that case! When you decide on your bridesmaids, if you do that, you'll also want to consider their dresses at some point as well. I just let mine choose within a color spectrum personally."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Oh!” seems she remembered something, “This was from Christmas last year!”showing the Winter a picture from her home. “I love decorating, probably why I went to school for it. And the fireplace!” another picture shown. “Not sure what I’ll do this year though. Same colors or something different.” She muses looking at the photo. “But I’m all about cozy. Big puffy pillows, super soft blankets and fabrics. You cannot have too much cozy in my opinion.” Nope. She was all about comfort.

Smirking, “To a degree?” laughing, “Fair enough, I get it and understand. I never expected or demand others to trust me completely. Our world is one where being careful with our secrets and with who we trust is how we survive. But do you find it hard to not fully trust anyone?” she asks, curious.

“Is one expected to visit the Freehold when they visit the city?” she asks, “I’m never sure on what the polite thing is do in that situation. I wouldn’t want to offend and cause issues for our Freehold. But I really want to see this library.” She had been used to simply passing through Freeholds until she found Sacramento. “Yes! The smell! I’ve had people look at me like I was crazy when I mentioned how amazing old books smell. Plus, there is just something about a handwritten old book, just imagining the time and energy it took the author to write it.” It was just amazing. She had no other word.

A nod, “We’ve had a few tests, mainly with me needing to be on the front lines. But, we have great communication, and it’s helped tremendously. And I think that is the success to any relationship, romantic or not, communication. Without it, everything is destined to fail.” She’d learned that along the way.

Laughing, “Well you and Sonnie will have mimosas, I don’t drink actually.” And she knew it was weird. But with her past, it was important to her. “That all depends on what type of wedding we decide on. But I think I’d be the type to do like you did, give them a color and let them run with it. I’ve never liked telling someone what to wear. I would rather them be comfortable then fit this weird idea of a perfect picture or something. I’d like to look back on the day and know my friends expressed themselves and were happy.” And that was Sera, always thinking of others before herself.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra gazes at the pictures in a sense of awe. So many beautiful displays. They'd always been more of the simple kind, not that they couldn't easily afford to dazzle their home, but... "So pretty. Very magical. I can't even begin to imagine what your Yule tree looks like when you get done with it." She smiles though as she thinks about their last one, "I always liked making origami pieces out of sheet music to hang." Why didn't I take pictures of that? I never took enough pictures. "I agree though, never too much in the way of fluffy, cozy things. Winter was always my favorite because you can always wrap up more. The cold is just so much more... inviting. Though, I'm obviously biased." She laughs.

Cassandra chuckles a little bit, "I meant it in the nicest way possible. I wouldn't be a very good Winter if I put too much trust in any one person. It is, after all, how... well, many bad things occur to many of our kind." She sighs a little bit, "Trust is a difficult thing because as fae our reality is warped. We can't even begin to truly understand what truly happened to us - what is still happening to us. If you can't fully trust your reality, how can you truly trust people? It isn't that I don't wish I could, however. I rather envy that about some people, how they can feel comfortable enough to just... let other people completely in. I've had one person, sure," but in the end, you betrayed me too. She sighs, "Sorry. It is a good debatable topic and one I always have trouble with. So multi-faceted."

She shakes her head a little, "Not necessarily common. I have occasionally made my presence known to a high monarch if I am somewhere for longer than a couple of weeks usually." Well, unless I need to be hidden, "Perhaps that makes me odd." She smiles though, "Here, wait, I can show you a wee pic," She says, searching on her phone before showing her an image of the library. "Mm, I think I might have some winter holidays gifts in mind now for a few people," She chuckles a bit. "It really is an amazing scent."

"I completely agree on that end. Communication, whether you even trust someone fully or not, is key to success in relationships, in tasks, in most everything, honestly. Sometimes slip ups can be good in that they tell you where you need to build up areas where you are more prone to miscommunicate, which is a welcome thing."

"Oh, then I suppose we shall be drinking double for you!" She laughs a bit, "Not crazily, of course." She smiles, running her fingers through her hair, "Yeah, It is usually better that way. Then they get to feel their best as well."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Beaming at the compliment, “Thank you! I probably go a bit, ok a lot, overboard.” Laughing. “Oh, those sound beautiful! I hope you do that again, and that maybe you’ll consider selling me a few. I love handmade things, especially when made by a friend.” She can always work those into her decorations. “There is just something about the chill in the air and being cuddle under a warm soft blanket that just makes the day perfect.” Add Rhodes and a good book and it was even better.

A nod, “You’re correct, and I didn’t take it any other way. But, yeah, we have to be careful.” And she listened. “I’ve never been one of those people, to just freely trust another. There is so much of myself and my past that I don’t talk about or that anyone knows about. That level of trust feels near impossible to achieve. And don’t be sorry, I was just curious. One of those things where we share a view, but at the same time, are different.” Just a way to get to know and understand someone.

“In the past, I usually just drifted through Freeholds, never staying more than a night or two.” Until she found Sacramento. Looking at the picture, her eyes widen, “Oh wow.” She whispers, “That is breathtaking! I could spend all year in there reading the books!” it was decided, she was visiting that place.

“Not to mention that so many misunderstands can be cleared up by communication. I can’t count how many times people have assumed or misheard something I said, and instead of talking with me about it, they just let is eat away. It’s part of the reason I always try to make myself approachable, I hate misunderstands and miscommunications. In our world, those little misunderstands can mean life or death.” It was scary and sad, but it was life. “And I agree with that. Communication is a skill that is learned and can always be improved upon. No one is perfect at it.” Not even her.

Laughing, light and musical in sound, “Feel free to drink as much as you want. I went out with Sonnie one evening, and ended up bringing her back to my house to crash. That girl can drink!” another laugh. “Weddings are supposed to be fun and exciting. So restricting your friends to something that they’ll only wear once seems selfish to me. Let them have fun and wear something they can wear again and are comfortable in. I might be a bit of a perfectionist about somethings in my life, but a bridesmaid dress isn’t one of them.” Nope.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra smiles, considering, "Perhaps I will. Or maybe I'll make some as some gifts. I always loved gathering pieces that meant something to someone." Like when I made him one of Widmung. She smiles a little bit at the memory, "There really is. Incredibly comforting."

"Considering what we all have been through, I'll admit, I'd be concerned if any of us felt so free to trust," It's the kind of behavior that makes one suspicious, after all. "Curiosity is a good thing. Keeps the cogs moving and widens the scope of our experiences. There is so much of my experience that I don't understand or couldn't even begin to piece together. One begins to wonder how you could even conceive of truly explaining it, even more so considering the pain it can cause. Dwelling too much within it can make us lose ourselves. Another reason that makes it difficult to share those experiences. Then again, there does come a point when you've shared parts of it so much that it no longer feels a part of you. Like it is just a story. That's where things get on an even weirder spectrum."

"That makes perfect sense." Of course, there are times when it is for purposes of safety to make oneself known. She smiles at Sera's reaction, "Every time I went there, I felt the same. It just feels magical."

"Miscommunications. Such is the trouble that comes with power. I've seen what happens when people get to that point of dissatisfaction, believing that they have been wronged on some level and believe they must take rash action instead of talking about it first, particularly where there are positions involved. This is a delicate Freehold, power finally starting to come to balance. Balance is more than just the throne and given how often you've dealt with such miscommunications, I am sure you are more than well aware of that." Perhaps I am trying to gain an ally here. We could use it in case John gets himself into trouble given his aptitude for bumping heads with the other Monarchs. "I'll be interested to see what happens when the seasons come to balance on that end. How will the Wyrd affect the atmosphere? Will we feel stronger? More connected?" Again, the idea of the Wyrdstone intriguing her.

Cassandra chuckles in regards to Sonnie, "I really need to hang out with her soon. I think we'd get along quite well." So many people to connect with. "You are absolutely right on that end. It is supposed to be joyous, not stressful. I mean, it will be stressful either way, but there is no need to add extra stress where there doesn't need to be." She smiles quite a bit, "I'm glad we've been able to talk. It is comforting to be able to start feeling at home, making friends. Starting over is difficult, but this helps."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Oh that’s a wonderful idea! There is nothing like a handmade gift, and not many people do that anymore. Very thoughtful!” then again, she hadn’t given handmade gifts in a while. Maybe she should start as well.

A nod as she finished her coffee, “That would be very concerning indeed. There’d have to be a serious conversation about trust.” Not one she would want to have. Even her and Rhodes had a Pledge, but they had grown close enough that there had never been a need to renew it. A smaller nod, “I understand that. Bits and pieces come to me, usually in dreams. Though lately some have come crashing back from actions or words. It’s,” a pause, “weird and disconcerting to say the least.” She hadn’t even talked with Rhodes about that yet. Not wanting to worry him, not sure if he would be upset with Titania. Too many unknowns. “Maybe we’re not supposed to understand it, maybe we’re just meant to use it to gain strength and support others. There’s nothing wrong with sharing them, but it opens us up, makes us vulnerable. Our world and existence is difficult to say the least.” It was hard to understand and put into words.

“I’ve always wanted to try and prevent that. But there are always those around us that are more difficult to connect with. I’ll always keep trying though.” It was just how she was. “But rash decisions can have dire consequences not only for the one doing them, but for those around them.” It put them all at risk. Another nod, “I am all to well aware of it. But, we keep moving forward, keep trying to improve and help. And sometimes, sitting down in a neutral environment and talking openly helps put some of those misconceptions and miscommunications at rest. But everyone needs to be agreeable, which, is a hard.” A small chuckle. Pride was a bitch. “Having been here when Funderland was just an idea, and seeing the Seasons be complete and broken, it does feel different when it’s in balance. A welcome balance for sure. And I would love to see us all more connected.” Maybe it would take some of the pressure off Rhodes as Director.

“You really do! She is so vibrant and full of life. Never a dull moment when you hangout with her!” she smiles as she speaks of her friend. “Oh don’t tell me it’s going to be stressful!” she pleads with a laugh, “Vegas is still an option right?” she jokes.

“I am too! And I’m always willing to help if you need anything. Starting over can be stressful, but knowing you have people around who have your back and will support you is good. So just call if you need anything. But we will definitely be going shopping soon with lots of sugary treats! And if you ever want to have some Hedgespun, I'm happy to make you something.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"You're probably not wrong that we aren't supposed to understand it. It's always interesting to me that the closer we get to the Wyrd, the closer we get to understanding. It... it's disconcerting, isn't it? I've often wondered if that is why the nightmares are so bad. I don't know that I'll ever truly know though."

Cassandra nods in understanding, finishing up her tea. "Yes, everyone needs to be willing to listen and try to see things from other people's points of view. That part is the hardest - putting yourself outside of your own shoes. I hope things stay the way they seem at the moment, everyone seems contented from what I've seen thus far, though I could be wrong. I don't know everyone too well just yet." She smiles then, "I suppose we shall see in a month's time then. I'll admit, I love the fall, but that chill of Winter and the sight of the first snow... it's just lovely."

Cassandra laughs then, "I will definitely keep that in mind. Don't worry, it will all be worth it in the end. Buuut, you're right, Vegas is always an option! I hear they have fun drive through weddings. Though, if you're going Vegas, might as well get hitched at some kind of show."

"Once again, I really appreciate it. I'm looking forward to us all getting together," She considers then, "I'll certainly ask if I have need. I might give a hand at it myself at some point... it couldn't hurt to try, at least. I have so many ideas bubbling for... well, I won't spoil it just yet," She giggles a little. Winter Coronation. Regardless of what happens with it, she knows they'll all be able to create something amazing. She does need to shop for a gown though.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread