Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding as well, “That is soo true! How anyone could ever be cruel to such wonderful creatures never ceases to blow my mind.” Come humans were beyond cruel.

“Nothing wrong with that, and I think the most important thing is that you re happy.” She wanted nothing more than for her friend to be happy. “That can always be difficult. But nothing wrong with you having a bit of fun with him if you wanted.” A wink.

A sage nod. Seriously.

Laughing, “Well, if they’re able to sell them without the Happy Meals, you could get them all. But if we had to get all the Happy Meals, I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t go to waste.” Between the two of them and Fugly, they’d get eaten. “So long as we save room for treats and can still run in the maze if we have to.” Priorities.

“I feel like I have to see the movies now.”
    For education purposes of course.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I am happy, thank you." The Beast nodded proudly. "Anyway, enough about dating. Today is for us!"

She had a wide grin. "Then, we shall bounce in the castles of bounce at the corn maze! Forget the kiddie stuff!" Sonnie waved away the indoor playground and focused on the counter and overhead menu. "I'm adulting! Let's get those Happy Meal toys! ALL OF THEM!" So much for moderation. Gotta catch 'em all!

"Indeed. With Fugly and I around, no food shall ever be wasted." More nodding.

"I've seen every one, multiple times." The Monkey had her television on at all hours, anyway.

Her wallet came out as she prepared to blow some cash on collectible superhero figures she didn't need. Also, some unhealthy fast food. Woo!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A single nod, “Not to mention this is becoming a tradition.” The whole maze thing.

“Wait, you’re still going to go in the bounce house in a skirt?” blinking a few times, then laughing, “You’re braver than I am! Not that I’m a prude or anything.” She quickly adds. Cause she wasn’t. But being with someone, engaged to someone, meant not being as carefree as she used to be.

Laughing again, “Then all of them it shall be!” she declares. “Fugly is going to get spoiled today!” sounding quite happy about that.

“Are they worth watching? I mean, if there is a cute little tree thing like that guy, then I have to see them.”
    Cause, cute.

Spotting the wallet, “If I let you pay for these, I get to pay for the corn maze and the treats there.” It was only fair. “Do we have an accord?” she asks playfully.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"It already is a tradition!" Sonnie nodded firmly. This is what she thought, anyway.

She blinked and glanced down at her skirt, initially not getting Sera's point. Then she did, and she just shrugged. Beasts were not known to be terribly modest.

"Fugly is the goodest boy, and he shall be spoiled! I have proclaimed it!" Money was slapped down upon the counter, startling the teenager at the register. "Three Happy Meals! And all of the Marvel toys! NAO!" She demanded in her outdoor voice!

"Yes!" The Monkey nodded to the Nix, "Groot is adorable. Watch the Guardians of the Galaxy movies! He's in those!" Groot was like a very large and friendly Elemental.

Her head tilted curiously at Sera, but then she nodded, "An accord is struck!"

No sealing of fate happened, as pledges weren't worth something so trivial. Like the Wyrd would care about this?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A pause, “It is, isn’t?” a smile then, “I like that. I’ve never had a tradition before.” And who better than your best friend?

Laughing at the shrug.

“Then it shall be done!” the poor employee must think they were crazy. And she was ok with that. They were having fun, so screw everyone else.

Another laugh, “Easy.” Between laughs, “She’s just really excited about the toys.” Putting on her best smile.

“Guardians of the Galaxy? And his name is Groot?! So cute! And I’ll pick up the movies.” Anything with the name Groot who fits in a tiny flower pot has to be cute.

A nod as she helps Sonnie carry the Happy Heals, and toys, back out to the SUV. “Onward to the corn maze, bouncy house and treats!” hoping back in the vehicle. “Are you dressing Fugly up again this year?” she asks.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Yeah, it is!" She nodded with certainty. Traditions with your bestie are the bestest!

The underpaid and overworked teenager boy behind the counter didn't care about the Beast's excitement. Not so much from general apathy, as he was instantly smitten by the gorgeous Nix speaking to him with her melodic voice. He grinned stupidly and nodded and jabbed at the pictures on the register.

Sonnie just rolled her eyes and shrugged. Such was life when you went places with Fairest. As long as she got her food and toys, it didn't matter.

"I can loan you my Blu Rays!" She volunteered.

Back in the SUV, she pulled a burger from one of the Happy Meal boxes, unwrapped it, and tossed it to Fugly. The mongrel, his tail wagging at approximately the speed of sound, pounced on the food item and started scarfing it down.

"I dunno," Sonnie answered Sera as she fiddled with the Winter Solider toy, "If I told you, that might give away my costume. Nice try, chica! Better luck next time!" Wink!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera was always the type of customer who was kind and grateful. Offering smiles and thanking the kid. Owning your own coffee shop showed you how much a little kindness went with workers. They never got enough credit in her opinion.

“That’d be great! Thanks! I’ll make Rhodes watch them with me.” She says with a laugh.

She watched with amusement as Fugly got his burger. “Seems the burger was a hit!” giggling, wondering if he even tasted it.

Starting the SUV, she got them on the road to the corn maze, fishing herself a burger out of the bag.

A curious sideways glance was offered to the Beast, “Oh? Now I definitely cannot wait to see! I bet it’s going to be awesome!” her mind working out a few options. But knowing Sonnie, it was going to be unexpected. “I debated trying to talk Rhodes into a couples costume. But,” a shrug, “I don’t know. Don’t want to be too ‘couply’ if that’s a word and be that couple that annoy people.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie laughed at the idea of Rhodes watching Guardians of the Galaxy. "I'm sure they'll be right up his alley!"

Looking at the feasting dog, she smiled fondly, "Honestly, we could have given him a three day old pizza crust and he'd be thrilled. Dogs are kind of easy to please."

Hot fries were drawn from the bag and plopped into her mouth as she nodded, "It'll be epic. Not to hype it up too much." She snickered at the idea of the Flowering Autumn in a 'couples costume.' The Beast shook her head and grinned, unwrapping her own burger. "I'd like to see that happen, actually. Do you have ideas for costumes for you both?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking a bit, ‘Well, it’s important to watch and try things you normally wouldn’t. At least that’s my plan to sell it. If not, maybe a pout.” But he was usually game.

“That might be true, but why give a three-day old crust when fresh hot burgers are so much better?! And he should get the better of the two anyways. Which I know he does cause he is living his best life with you!” she praises.

She had to laugh as well. “I have a few, but I don’t think dressing up for Halloween is really his thing. He did it last year to make me happy. Though I think he made a quite handsome pirate, but, I might be bias.” Love will do that. “There are some fun couples from movies and books that would be a blast! Like Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler, or even something super hero themed. Putting one together that would play off mine this year would be easy.” It wasn’t as detailed as last years. Though that one was still her favorite.

“But lets face it, I’m always looking for an excuse to dress up and wear a costume. There needs to be more chances to do so throughout the year.” A nod. Yup, it needed to be a thing.

Pulling into the corn maze, there wasn’t a whole lot of cars, but enough. Kids running around with various treats in hand, parents lugging pumpkins, pretty much the same as last year.

Except for the bonce houses. Yes, plural! One looked like a giant pumpkin and one was an obstacle course! The other one? It had a slide. Seemed the owners bumped things up a notch this year!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I'm sure he'd do anything you'd ask." Sonnie laughed some more at the mental image Sera had given her. "A sexy little pout will do the job! Show no mercy!"

She beamed at the praise of her Puppy Mama skills. "Aw, shucks! I do my best, that's all!"

"Well," she said between mouthfuls of fries, "I can't wait to see what you two come up with!" There was much nodding as well as soda slurping.

The SUV of Autumn Adventure had arrived at it's destined destination! They were here! The Beast eagerly peered around as she exited the vehicle and got Fugly ready for walking. Leash was secured, and she made sure he pottied in the parking area so he wouldn't lift his leg in the maze. Funny as that would be, she didn't want to get them all kicked out, even if pets were allowed.

"LOOKIT THE BOUNCY HOUSES!" They might have been outdoors, but Sonnie's outdoor voice exceeded expectations. After a moment, she calmed down a little. "We're doing them all!" A firm nod was given to the Fairest. She would broke no arguments. Not that she expected any.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread