(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"True it will but it would be a shame for it as it's beauty is at it's peak during the night and to deny them to spread their ultimate beauty and joy would be sad for them." Looking down a little "Not to mention it would be a waste of money to not use things to their full capacity. The dancing part I agree with though, still there is a good thing about modern dancing so much of it is based on dancing alone that you don't risk stomping on peoples toes as much." Even if she still did that at times, alcohol and clubs combined with being small were often a good combination for being missed and stepping wrong, lightly smiling at the thoughts. "So is anyone here good at more traditional dances? And by good I mean good enough to teach."

"Wait isn't chloroform quite bad, isn't its effect just a Hollywood myth and in reality so is it a lot of work and very short lived?"

Smiling to her Queen.
    "It would be lovely to see the designs once you start working at some, I know seeing the place might be hard but the designs would be lovely to see and it would be amazing to see pictures of the library once it's done." Tapping her cheek a bit "Hmm might be time to see if I can find some nice book to give you as an addition to it as well, one can never have to many books." Especially older ones "Might I trouble you for a refill?"
    Eyes gleaming at the mention of the book dress, damn it was a shame she never got to see it.

Sighing a bit towards James answer, it was no fun still a expected one. Eyes going over towards the new winter courtier instead.
    "Isn't the best ones supposed to start when they are like 5-6 years old and preferably invest 6+ hours per day on it?" That really becomes your life heh "Not to mention that the risks of injuries are quite vast and can put your entire career away." Smiling a bit "Then again most people think that cheerleading is rather cute but it's not uncommon that cheerleaders gets more injured than football players so damages are all around when you work with your body."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

2. Likes Origins liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“Yea I remember…” His face brightened up as he was recalling a memory that immediately melted as he shook his head. “…when you could smoke in clubs. Most of our dancing revolved around being able to hold a cigarette in one hand while not being an obstacle.” A soft, sad smile crossing his face as the memory finished. “Almost 30 years for me.” A nod towards Cassandra’s comment but nothing more said to the effect, hurt too much.

“I mean you or Titania, I can’t imagine two better distractions though you have the advantage of being able to give them a good, unexpected sucker punch.” Strike first, strike hard, no mercy. Winter and Cobra Kai could agree on those principals. If it came to violence that’s how it had to be, it’s why it was always a last resort for him.

“I didn’t know that, that sounds like it’d be a good time. Been to a piano bar that did something similar except with song requests and call outs. It was a fun time actually.” She pulled up the picture of the dress and he still was smiling, which is still odd for the Darkling. “Wow, that’s amazing.” He quirked a brow when she mentioned the previous Monarch, seeing that she was only ever mentioned in passing. There was a fondness there but a bitterness too, a story left to unfold.

“Can we not discuss drugging and gassing our members maybe? Thank you for pointing out the problems with it Yamiyo.” He’d let them entertain that line of discourse long enough before it dug into and under his skin. Maybe he was the buzzkill but such was his lot. He shook his head at Circe, with a sigh though his lips curled up into a smirk. “That’s still hiding, hiding happens in many forms. If we got into a conflict here I’m not going to look for a closet or place you can’t find me. I’m going to drag our conflict into public, I’m going to find a crowd of people to insert myself into. You might know where I’m at but you can’t act without consequences. Sometimes it’s more about costing your enemy more than they’re willing to sacrifice.” Sometimes the best misdirection is obvious.

Goes by the name: John

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra makes a bit of a face as Circe and Yamiyo discuss chloroform, making her moderately uncomfortable. Sure, Yamiyo was right that there were more effective ways to incapacitate people, but... She shakes her head, she doesn't want to think about that memory.

She mostly continues to listen, though the constant back and forths of the conversations begin to become almost dizzying for her. At first, she couldn't pin point what it was, but then she recognizes it. It's the feeling of being an outsider still. Lots of pleasantries, but no one really knows her. Talk is lukewarm. It reminds her of the beginning of her time in her last Freehold. Though, at least she had a few friends, whether she'd wanted them or not, to push her around to places to talk. She didn't have that here. Not yet anyway. That ping of slight jealousy hits her and she forces it down.

You've got to stop trying to force things. It's okay to be the quieter one. If you keep interjecting thoughts that don't really add to the conversation, you'll seem fake or like you are trying too hard. Then again, this is what it is like being in a group of mostly Fairests and this time you aren't the Fairest.

She nods a small smile to John and she considers that mention of time period. She hadn't had the chance to see the bars back then. Still too young when she was 'taken', "That sounds like an awesome kind of time," then with the way he'd mentioned his time being just a little bit longer, she feels bad for even mentioning it.

Her gazes turns to Seraphina as she mentions the previous Winter Queen and she nods, "Well, perhaps one day." She doesn't feel the need to speak beyond that.

She gazes over at the Darkling, noticing the way that he continues to smile at Seraphina. Now, is it the subject, or is he more fond of her than others? She mulls over that for a long moment, continuing to watch their interactions.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Looking to Circe, “A hard time? Come on, I can pull off any outfit.” She points out with a smirk. It was true.

“Thank you! And please let me know how to can repay you or help you.” She never expected anything for free.

Laughing, “This stuff, for me, is to help a patient. I cannot heal unless my patient is unconscious. So strictly for medicinal reasons. It’s just a bitch to get.” A slight pout. But thankfully, they hadn’t really needed her abilities.

Shrugging, “Even if he didn’t have his coat, I was still ready to make the boots naked.” It sounded like it didn’t bother her at all. You do what you have to do for the Freehold. If that meant spinning naked, so be it. Giggling, “Yes, yes you did. And even if you didn’t, when the other one is finished, you’d have a second chance at it.” Circe, the Freeholds Queen of Puns.

Nodding, “Yes, chloroform is bad. Though it has it uses as a solvent and was the main anesthetic used quite a few years ago. So it’s intended use isn’t all bad, but it has been used for bad things.” As was life.

“Designs are always works in progress. Just when I think I’ve got it perfect; I realize it’s not and have to start over. Once I settle on something the resembles what I have in my mind, I’ll show it to you.” At the ask for a refill, there was a smile, “Of course!” and picks up the cup and moves to the counter to refill it.

When years were mentioned, the Nix remains quiet. That was something she liked to keep to herself, oh, and Rhodes knew of course. But that was it.

Bringing the cup back over and setting in front of Yami, “Still working on that sucker punch.” She points out.

Smiling, “Thank you! Took sometime to get everything to line up perfectly. And it’s a pain to stitch together real leather spines from books.” Urgh. Such a pain. “But was fun to wear, especially with the leather being warm with the breath of life.” Spinning was such a fun art.

“Oh! I love when something gets dragged out in public! Swaying a crowd is always fun. And there are always ways to act without consequences, just depends on the magic.”
    Spoken like someone who knows.

Cassandra seemed quiet, “How are you doing on tea? Would you like some more?” she asks. "And if you, or the Winter Court as a whole, were curious about her, I'd be happy to tell you stories."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"But they all have beer guts and five o'clock shadows," Circe whines to Seraphina, "Ya can't pull that off. And I'll let ya know when I need a distraction."

"I am,"
    Circe answered Yamiyo's question about dancing instruction, "Not."

John's talk of sucker punches gets a bark of laughter from Circe. As for chloroform, "She," points at Seraphina, "Said a liquid that knocks folks out, I'm just guessing here." She looks at her phone looking it up for proof. "Oh hey, it really was a old timey medicine. So it'd work fer ya playing doctor Seraphina." Then laughs, "And thank ya Yamiyo. I could make so many inappropriate cheerleader jokes, thank ya fer the temptation."

As for the boots and nudity, Circe pays solid attention to Seraphina. Then joins the giggles, "Oh good. From the many opportunities comes pun. Ah ha!" she claps, "I'll come up with some pleasingly knife puns fer when ya get yer dagger." Queen of Puns indeed.

"Oooh that is good," Circe approves of dragging the fight into civilians that John is suggesting. "But I also hafta think on by job and its," she looks at those ignorant of her occupation. Then sends Seraphina a smile, "Let's say potential complications. Iron Side heat from the authorities is troublesome. And John," she smiles again, "Ya need ta think of the opposite direction too. Disguises can help ya take keep the peace with yer foes, right until ya slip in the knife." Before laughing as she messes with her phone again, "And like Sera said, swaying a crowd can work. Especially if the mundies are stupid. Nothing like a riot ta keep it exciting."

She'd caused one outside a dog pound a while back. Without even having to use a Contract. As for the former Winter Queen, that got Circe humming in thought. "Think I've heard some stories but I talk too much," she waves to Sera, "Best not ta interrupt the hostess doing her thing."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Smoking in clubs, the mere thought feeling sickening he might miss it meanwhile she could only smile to every new law that drove those filthy things further from her.
    Wait did he just thank her? Feeling a bit off her feet for a couple of seconds, that wasn't what he tended to do.
    "Choosing your battleground is essential, however sometimes it's good to consider the aftermath of it. True you might escape for now but if you do something that cause the one you changed things around on to get truly angered so can they target you later in a worse manner than before." Looking a bit worried as she speaks on "Then again that is why it's always good to have as much intel as possible, the more you can thread into safety without causing long lived animosity of a real threat the better."

A quick look towards the artist, offering her a warming smile. No words as she does not feel like pushing her, just trying to show her openings and friendliness.

"Many a things are double edged." Especially with how easy it was to get info online nowadays "Aren't all designs and creations just that? First you need an idea, you work hard to realize it by sketching it out and letting it come to life as you do so however if you fail so was it a failure and you move on. If you suceed so will you have grown and seen new things you didn't before and as such so can you now envision even grander things and as such so is the old one no longer a masterpiece in your mind." Or something like that at least, smiling as she were granted a new cup "Thank you kindly, still a bit sad I never got to see the bookdress it but we have already talked about that before."

The mentioning of years were not a topic to touch, she had been lucky far to lucky and had nothing to say to others in that department unless they asked.
    Chuckling a bit towards Circe.
    "So we should take lessons together then? We all need to be able to dance at least relatively well in case we get invited to the wedding not to mention that it's never a bad skill to have." Just smiling towards Circe "So I should look into getting into the cheerleading team in school and show up in my outfit around you every now and again? That could be fun right." Chuckling a bit at the thought but hey why not, it might actually be fun to look into and she was athletic.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

Most harmful substances also had medicinal uses glad Seraphina had pointed that out. Nodding his agreement when she stated that but kept quiet at the beginning much like his fellow Winter letting everyone sort through topics that didn’t directly involve him in some way. “Leather is much thicker than cloth, I can imagine how much a pain it might have been to pierce it. Definitely looks like a labor of love though. Could you use a machine or did it have to be done by hand?” it might be a dumb question to the experienced spinners but he had no idea and wanted to know so he took the risk of looking dumb to get an answer.

“Stories would be good.” Then the talk about a public conflict went a half dozen different directions and then Yamiyo said the magic words. Finger pointing as the succubus as he avoided looking directly at her, mostly because he didn’t want to be reminded of his past with the olive complexion and dark brown hair. “Spoken like a Winter. Intel is king. Why I used Circe, if I spill the conflict out she can’t shoot me without consequences. Leaves her other avenues sure but I took away her primary tool. And that was a quick example.

“Not arguing disguises are useful, I just said it’s another form of hiding. A disguise is one tool in your kit, you should have many.”

Goes by the name: John

9. Likes Origins liked this post

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

She continues listening to the exchanges, taking in their differing points of view, particularly in battle. It was interesting to listen to and she almost felt like she was getting a better idea of how each of their minds seem to work. Slowly, at least. Yamiyo looks at her and thinks for a moment that she is trying to give her room to speak and that confuses her. With so many words being spoken and the perspectives being given, what more could she add that wouldn't just be lost in the jumble. To a degree, that was fine with her.

Hearing John's question, Cassandra almost goes to answer it, but she doesn't. It wasn't hers to answer.

She hadn't expected Sera to speak to her in that moment and she tenses just the tiniest bit, knocking her out of her thoughts. Perhaps that was a good thing. "Oh, um, another cup would be lovely. Thank you." Her eyes brighten a little bit at mention of stories of the previous Winter Queen. Yes, that's exactly what we need. "I'd certainly be interested in hearing more about her." She doesn't lead it too much. What information she'd share first might either be completely mundane or incredibly important. At the same time, perhaps a more private setting would be better for listening. And yet... most of us are here anyway between John and me. Still, she ends up adding, "You know, as you feel like it and have time."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sighing, “It comes from a Goblin Fruit and has to be brewed in very small batches by Wizened. Look at it this way, if you are awake and bleeding out, about to die, I cannot save you. I can only do that with an unconscious patient, sleeping or knocked out, either work. So it’s very valuable to me, just hard to get. And I don’t play doctor Circe, I’m able to save someones life.” It wasn’t play. It was serious, and she absently glances down at her hands. Able to see the cup through them.

“I expect only the best puns from you.”

She knew all about what Circe spoke of. Having fragmented memories of doing that for her Keeper. Be the pretty distraction, whisper all the right words, slide the knife in or drop the poison in. It had been easy if she remembered right.

“I only offered to speak about her if people were curious. Her leaving left me the longest resident of the Freehold. So I kind of feel it’s my responsibility to pass along tales of those who were here. Especially Sasha, she was a sweetheart.” A dear friend.

“You didn’t miss much. It was my first attempt at a dress with spinning, and didn’t turn out the way I imagined it would.” And was now a pair of boots.

At the mention of the wedding, the Nix doesn’t say anything. It had already been talked about too much in her opinion.

“Not sure how to use a sewing machine actually.” A little laugh, “But it was a good lesson and tricks I learned I can apply to other things in the future. And the blood and sweat from my efforts only served to bring life to the leather. With spinning, some ingredients can be bought at Markets, or caught yourself. I wanted to breathe my own life into the books, have them beat with the rhythm of my own heart, not someone elses. So it seemed the logical path.” Spinning was weird and complicated. But also exciting rewarding.

“Never been good with disguises.” How could she?

Nodding as she picks up the cup and goes to the counter to make a fresh cup. “Her and I were close.” She says over her shoulder before bringing the cup back over and setting it down in front of her. “There you go.” A warm smile as she picks up her own cup and adds more cider. “Oh, I can make the time whenever. I always make space in my schedule for the Freehold and everyone. So let me know when you’d like to sit down.” Walking back to her seat, the wildflowers growing up and out from where she stepped.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I understand escalation," Circe quips, "I have no intention of maker a Joker esque mundy foe. Or getting SWAT ta show up." She holds up her hands and shakes her head at Seraphina, "Okay okay, just a play on words. There are also black market drugs that can do the job too."

On the topic of double edged said by Yamiyo Circe was unable to help herself. "Like the double lightsabers?" Didn't help with the topic but Yamiyo had a valid point so she kept her blue lips shut. As for the talk of sewing and leather, "I've found ya hafta scale up the needles for sewing denser materials. Silicon not leather but it works good."

As for the part of Hedgespinning. "Experiences and stories might work fer the books. I used the light of a sunset ta make my dress so there ya go."

"Oh ho ho ho ho! Hell yes Yamiyo!" She is pleased at the idea of cheerleader outfits. Who'd say no to that? "Lot cuter then my work clothes, maybe 1the safety clothes can compete." Maybe we could make it a party? Oh that was an idea, "Oooh cheerleader are always fun, like the [tip=SNL]Spartans[tip]. Pay attention plenty, we'll work the outfits and moves inta a team building exercise!"

Did Circe just want all the boys to cross dress? Nope, she'd referenced Saturday Night Live.

"Yeah yeah,"
    she waves her hand at the talk of intel, "I've read Sun Tzu. Know neither your enemy nor yourself and you will lose every battle," she quoted correctly. "But John, my dude, in a crowd I'd just point at ya and scream something about ya groping me," she sweetly says to him, "Then laugh at the results. It worked at the pound with the Peta suckers," Circe holds up her phone with her video of the riot she'd thrown jet fuel upon.

"Best part? I didn't need a Contract, just their stupidity,"
    there is no mistaking the pride in her voice, "Oh ho ho ho ho! I love stupid people, they're easy ta mess with."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread