Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Glancing to him, “You did more than just help with the knife. Might give you a call for some training with that once I get my Hedgespun dagger set.” A glance to Circe.

A nod of understanding, “Yeah. I’ve found that the women I work with are just thankful for someone to be there. And sometimes it’s more helpful to just listen than offer advice. But there is also nothing like seeing them succeed in rebuilding their life.” That was why she did it. A shrug, “I just feel I should have been able to do more to help not get to that state. We were not prepared enough for that Meg brought. And I hope we are all able to learn from it, and become stronger not only as individuals, but as a Freehold as well.” Know their weakness and strengths and build off them.

“Huh, that’s neat!”
    seems he was a font of information, “And maybe we should all go to a trivia night or something. I bet you’re amazing at one of those!” she compliments.

A perfectly manicured eyebrow arches as a sly smile spreads across her lips, “Well, if I have list it out for anyone, then I think we have a lot more to discuss.” Gently teasing. “Wish I could join you in enjoying a dance around a fire, but I’m afraid I have no rhythm.” Nope, just not something she had been gifted.

“I’m afraid if I want the library I’ve designed, I would have to have the house built from scratch. Which has a lot of potential, because I can design the other rooms as well. Maybe someday when I become insanely successful and have the money to spend on it. Put those degrees to good use.” A smile appearing on her face as she looks lost in thought for a moment. Imagining her and Rhodes building the house of their dreams.

Laughing along with Circe, “Maybe! They were quite intent on finding it.” But she had to admit, it was fun to toy with another’s emotions again. It had been a while for her. “Well, there is a liquid I need to try and find, one that will aide me in being able to heal. As I can only be of assistance if my patient is unconscious. So if I can find it, perhaps we could use it to help with that.” A light shrug. Like it was normal to be seeking something to knock someone out.

There was a secret smile at a memory, “Castles hold a special place in my heart.” But those were private memories.

Smirking, “Well, if you guys do that, remember you might need permits. Not sure what the law is around here for fireworks, but worth check before people get in trouble.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John nodded in response to Yamiyo but didn't say anything, deciding for once that silence was the best course of action. No need to bring everything down even when it was his instinct. "Right music might get me to dance but it'll look a lot like a bird trying to change a lightbulb."

"That's usually why I try and stay out of the way Circe. Less about waiting and more about trying to juggle the freehold's schedule, sure we can set up something in the paintball arena for a trial by fire for the gunplay. Use the House of Mirrors to teach people situational awareness and stealth. More than one way to hide after all." His brain still working through the practical ideas of how they could get this to work using the resources at their disposal. "If you tell Sonnie there will be snacks they won't say no I think that's a guarantee."

"I prefer a good oubliette myself, more practical and just as fun to say." As Sera praised him he looked up at her but his hands began ringing together, fingers pushing into the skin as if trying to push something off of them. "Thank you. You can accomplish a lot when you throw caution to the wind, I gambled and got lucky." Foresight did most of the heavy lifting to be fair.

He went to speak again shadows pouring from the open hole before shaking his head, leaving that thought in his mind. No need to be a bummer John. "Hopefully the bootcamp is a good first step, we just didn't have the luxury of time unfortunately." He'd made his case and been outvoted but he was always going to want to take a slower, more insidious approach when it came to their enemies.

"Thanks, I hear a lot from a lot of people. I'm always listening."

Goes by the name: John

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

"I'll admit that I enjoy a good dance," she says with a bit of a smile, "I am a complete klutz, of course, but it is still enjoyable. Especially after a few particularly yummy beverages. I feel like dancing is a lot like music in that anyone can do it, but people's self-image is what holds them back."

She gazes at John curiously and she begins to wonder what him dancing would actually look like.

"I swear, I'll never be able to separate the word Oubliette from David Bowie with that glorious mullet," She says in an amused tone, though her mind is trying to not focus too hard on castles. Cold, hard stone and dripping water. So dark. So completely different from The Stage.

"I'd enjoy the idea of more get togethers - trivia night sounds like the perfect time to pull out all of my ridiculous music history stories that are hilarious but don't generally get the time of day," she says with a bit of a laugh. "Sounds like ideas for an after party for after kicking some butt at a boot camp, me thinks." She isn't normally this social, but she knows if she wants to get to know the Freehold, she's just got to get herself out in the open as much as possible.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"That is true." A small look of surprise "It would be fun to see what the police would say if they ever stopped someone in a car like that and had to go through it completely." How many violations would that be? "Fireworks are beautiful that's true but summer have a very small window of good darkness to use them, winter is better for them when it's totally dark around us."

Smiling kindly to her Queen.
    "A dance at a place like that is more to have fun than to perform, so as long as you enjoy the moment so is the dance correct." Shining up a bit "Now that sounds like a nice project, imagine what wonders that could bring to the world, I shall keep my fingers crossed that you will one day get that home of your dreams."

"Dancing is for fun, the looks does not matter much. So what kind of music would get you to dance?" Eyes looking towards John, waiting for his reply.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe held up her hands in defense to Seraphina, "Eeeey don't look at me. I can't get ta work until we get the parts ta work with since ya don't want wolf bits fer the dagger."

"Nothing wrong with blitzing the ballroom," she decides to add on the dancing, "Especially when the woman at yer back yells everyone attack," she sighs loudly, "Hope ta have a crew ta listen when I say that." As for Bowie, "Well David did pull off the glitter quite well but maybe not as good as Tim Curry," then looks at Yamiyo to blow a raspberry at her, "Phttth, use enough gunpowder and it'll show up in the daytime. And dancing is a good workout too, I admit that."

As for the talk of liquid to make people sleep, Circe had a single black market laced thought for that. "Ether? Wait, no, more modern, uh? Chloform. Unless ingested, then schnapps flavored absinthe"

"Don't I know it John,"
    she nods with the idea of hiding, "Double sided clothes, eye catching outfits, fashion. All are ways ta help ya hide, even if it is only helping ya hide later." Circe was amused by the talk of boot camps. "Yes bro, never wait fer trouble ta come fer ya. Better ta go after it, or hire someone ta go after it. Aaaand no, I ain't fer hire fer that right now." Then decides to add something, "Ya know, choreography is the word fer fake fights and dancing. Could make ya put on weighted clothing while ya dance ta see if it helps ya with dodging. Just a thought."

Circe then looks at Seraphina, "Hmmm do ya think I should include a firearms demo on live targets? That'd need a pig or something that can be roasted, fer the after party. I mean," she shrugs, "I could show off Kevlar utility easy enough but that fanculo hurts."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Snacks or not, Sonnie would show up. It’s training and helping the Freehold, and she is always there to help.” A nod.

“Can’t fault that logic.”
    She replies, “Oubliette.” Says the Nix, “Yup, fun to say.” And it sounded cool. “I believe we all got lucky, and hope we can learn from what happened. But you were a huge help, especially to Rhodes, so, thank you.” She meant it. While she was focused on healing, he helped Rhodes.

“Self-image isn’t the problem for me, it’s that I was never taught how to dance or allowed.” Shrugging, “So it’s just nothing I’ve picked up. And I’m sure drinks help.” If she drank.

“I’ve never hosted a trivia night here before. I usually do open mic nights for the college kids with a bit of charity thrown in to make it interesting. But if that’s something people would be interested in; I’d be willing to do it.”
    Could be fun.

Smiling to Yami, “Once I save up enough money, it won’t be too hard. With my degrees I can branch out and get my name out there. The college provided me with some good names I could get my start with, so who knows.” A happy shrug. “But I’ve always found myself sketching out rooms and layouts.” Or her and Rhodes could work on the design together.

Laughing, “I think the wolf bits might be the best way to go to be honest. Not to mention that one can always add to a Hedgespun item later. Like the dress I made from books. If I had wanted to, I could have continued to add numerous things to it.” That was the fun thing with Hedgespun. Adding to things later.

Shaking her head at Circe, “No. This is something that a Wizened can make, and not easily. I could try my hand at it, but I have a feeling it would be a failure and a waste of the fruits.” It was hard to get a hold of. But for good reason.

Blinking a few times, “Live targets? Not at Funderland, that is going to raise red flags left and right. Not to mention the animal rights people breathing down our necks.” A firm shake of her head, “Not attention we need. But if you want live targets, we can host at the Tavern and you can shoot in the Hedge.” But no live targets at Funderland. Nope.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Origins liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“The mullet is what you took away from that movie?” A soft whispering chuckle escaping his lips as puff of shadow followed it like smoke to drip and pool about his feet. A trivia night could be fun but his scope of knowledge mostly encompassed the years he was actually present here instead of Arcadia, there was a good 20 years of historical information he only picked up piece meal as he didn’t live it.

When Yamiyo asked him what music would make him dance his brow furrowed in confusion, a glance to his fellow Winter as those lips tugged up into a smirk and a shrug. “I really don’t think I could make it more obvious than I already have.” Not everyone is as observant as you John. No? Then this will be a little lesson, easy to pass.

“Think that makes me the boy in the corner trying to warn ya.” John slipped in another lyric to Circe’s reference but chose to let the talk of knocking people out slip on by, especially since they were talking about other freehold members. “A disguise is good, being unseen is better. Trouble can come all it wants but only if it can find me and find me in a position that isn’t to my advantage.”

He looked to Seraphina when she spoke about fire on live targets nodding his agreement with the Queen before speaking slowly. “Yea…that’s not the best idea. Want moving targets we can just go to a range with them.” Even if they went into the hedge who knew what the gunshots would bring, if they hurt or killed something who knew what hob might take offense. Shaking his head as he turned to Sera.

“You’re right but snacks would be a good payment.” He grew quiet when she thanked him, praise had felt awkward and uncomfortable. It just didn’t feel right. Hand scratching at the back of his head. “It needed done, it’s no big deal.”

“Surprised you don’t do open mic nights here honestly. Be good some evenings, poetry readings, some acoustic music. I could see it.” A small nod and the dress made of books caught his attention. “Made of books? Wow, that must have been a sight.” And probably smelled amazing thinking he’d enjoy that more than any perfume one might acquire.

Goes by the name: John

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

She nods a little, "It's never too late to try to learn. A friend back home taught ballet to adults, which I never realized was a thing. Though, me trying ballet..." she shakes her head, "I didn't realize just how much of a klutz I was till she made me try a class." she laughs a bit at that, "Of course, ballet is much different than regular club dancing. That you just learn from the beat and giving it a go."

C'mon Cass, get your butt over here and shake it! No thank you. It's too warm with all that Summer down there. You'll melt the wicked witch of winter.
    Pfft, you? Wicked? Riiight. She frowns for just the briefest of seconds. Yet, you got me to dance anyway, didn't you Blods?

"I haven't seen it again since it came out, but the mullet is the more 'appropriate' of the things I remember," she laughs using finger quotes for the word appropriate. "I missed a good 20 years, so trivia is always a fun way to continue to catch up." Information she wasn't bothered by other people knowing. Lest people ask her about something and she just looks at them doe eyed.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “Have to agree with that. But I tend to have to serve as the distraction, hiding is not that easy for me. But thankfully, manipulating my target is as easy as breathing.” A shrug, sipping her cider.

“What about putting targets on remote controlled cars or something?” she asks, then laughs, “Probably a stupid idea, but I don’t know a whole lot about guns and targets.” But she’d try and offer help.

“Oh, I do. Every weekend is open mic night! The college kids love it, especially if they can embarrass their friends. I added the charity thing to it, to help raise money. The idea is that a friend can pay to have you go up and sing, and if you beat their donation, you don’t have to. Though it has gone back and forth for a little while, most of my regular customers are quite generous on those nights. Raised quite a bit of money for the woman’s shelter.” She seemed proud of that. “No one’s offered to play any live music, though the options has always been there.” Though she had to wonder why. Nodding, “Abandoned books I collected from various Markets, damaged to the point where no one wanted them. So I used the leather, bindings and pages to make a dress. I don’t know if it was a sight or anything, but I might have a picture of it on my cell.” And pulls out her phone and scrolls through the pictures, “I do have another one, quite different in style, in the works though. Ah! Here we go!” and she hands the phone out to him.

Looking at Cassandra, “The previous Winter Monarch was a Dancer, and I had always intended to take lessons from her. But, time has a way of getting away from us.” So was the flow of life.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmm," she thinks upon Seraphina's talk of education and construction. "Having trouble picturing ya dressed like a construction worker Sera."

Circe nods with a serious expression upon her face as talk of the dagger is brought up, "True enough. Shouldn't be too hard ta make it like ya wanted ta look. But I can't make it glow with just a briar wolf's fang or claw." She explains, "We'd need something a lil' more but a base? Easy. I'll get started and ya can have it real soon." Seraphina gets a blue thumbs up and a smirk from Circe.

Then the elfin Fairest pouts in disappointment as her liquid guesses proved false, "Oh well. Stick ta chloroform then," and pouted more at the lack of shooting things, "Laws. They ruin so much of my fun."

"Oh ho ho ho ho! That's why I like ya John,"
    she gets cheered up at her references being known. "Fair enough. Ambush and fade without being known is a good tactic in the Hedge or elsewhere. But sometimes ya can't really hide," she argues with John, "Fer that having a way ta change how the mundies see ya is good. From Goth in a trench coat ta blonde in a miniskirt, throws 'em off good."

And then the dress makes a return, "Ah yes, that which became booted books. Good thing Rhodes had a spare coat. Wait, Sera!" She gives the Spring a curious look, "During that whole auction mess, did I remember ta make any cuddle up with a good book jokes ta Rhodes? Paging through his favorites? Or any book puns that tickled yer spines?" The Groundskeeper of Funderland couldn't really recall if she'd taken the chance. "It'd be literary tragedy if I missed that chance fer such puns."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread