Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I always ask first because I don’t know how sensitive others are to caffeine. And I’d rather not have someone have a heart attack here in the shop, that would be horrible for business!” she jokes.

“Sometimes socks are just what you need. Like those amazing fuzzy ones! Those are the best for days at home curled with a good book.” A nod. True story. She had a whole drawer filled with them, they were her go to foot wear when home.

Another nod, “It’s not a big one or anything, but it keeps the room warm on those cold mornings. So when you get out of the shower or tub, you’re not shivering.” She enjoyed it.

Going back to the counter, she moves tins around, “Looks like I do have some!” holding a tin up. As water was poured into a cup, a delicate looking thermometer was placed in it, making sure it was at an ideal temperature for the tea. A silver tea infuser was added to the water, and a tea timer picked up. Setting the cup and timer down in front of Cassandra, “Here you go.” A warm smile offered, “And knowing it’s your favorite, I’ll make sure to always have some in stock.” Cause that is what Sera did.

Sitting back down, translucent hands picking up her own mug and gently shaking her head, “I will again say, a gift is not necessary.” But it seemed like a losing battle at this point. “Well, my house is by no means a mansion. But I shopped around until I found the one that suited all my needs. And one of those needs was a couple fireplaces.” Was their house a mansion? She had to think about it, but decided it wasn’t.

“All hail Circe! Our gun bunny Smurfette and baker of delicious treats!” reaching out for one of the brownies.

There was a laugh, “Well, I do keep extra coffee on hand just for you.” With how much the Summer enjoyed the drink, Sera made sure she wouldn’t run out. “So I’d be curious to see how long it would last you.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Origins liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He took a sip of his coffee as people talked around him letting the words drift into and filter through his conscious mind picking up what he wanted and letting the rest pass through like a sieve. Closing his eyes and letting the warmth of the beverage wash over him before he heard his name again. Eyes opening to gaping black pits writhing with shadow once more. Mouth turned up into a half smile as he looked over her body language, ignoring the shifting colors as they served as a distraction to the empath. His head wavered back and forth in thought before his own silent response, a half shrug, was returned. The coffee coming to his lips once more.

Even at that, the mask of his face twisted into a smile that pulled up into his eyes. Though his voice was still even and one note only changing pitch for inflection as he answered Yamiyo. “A lone cabin out in the woods,” away from people, “sounds great. Skiing on the other hand, I could do without. I think Sera has the right idea. Fire, book, put on a record, maybe make a hot toddy, that’s a pleasant evening.”

The smile faltered but didn’t melt, lips pulled tight in contemplation as Circe spoke. “After that last conflict, it might be best if I have other means to defend myself. I got lucky…” If Sonnie hadn’t been the bigger threat, if he’d been caught alone, there were so many factors and most didn’t go in his favor in a direct confrontation. “…though I’d rather not have to use it.”

Sera’s joke livens the mood up a bit, a dark joke forming in his mind that got him to chuckle but he’d keep it to himself. He had questions about the heating set up of that house and while he REALLY wanted to pry he let those thoughts drift away for the moment. Though hoped someone else asked for him.

“That reminds me, I actually came to stock up on sleepy time tea and I read Chamomile and Peppermint help with relaxation as well. I can just grab it on the way out if it's not a problem."

Goes by the name: John

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra smiles as she takes the cup from Sera, "Thank you," she says in a sweet tone and then gives it a little blow. A frozen breath can be seen as it flows from her mauve colored lips, cooling down the tea just a hint before she takes a sip. She closes her eyes, enjoying the taste of the tea before taking a deep breath.

She gazes back to Circe with a nod, "I'm always more of a support role in combat, though, most of my skill usually involves information gathering, politics, and the like. I likely should learn a bit more at some point. I do want to be as much of an asset as possible. Whatever I can do to help meet any needs the Freehold isn't having met."

Noting John's response, she relaxes a little more. "A little getaway to a nice, secluded space is always nice. My coordination is a little off, so I probably wouldn't be the best at skiing, but I'd certainly give it a try," she says, her colors continuing to shift upon her skin, "Though, I am also rather with Sera and John there. A nice book, a drink, and some music is always the most relaxing for me. Though, given that I'm a musician, that probably lends to itself. Many of us cellists are rather introverts by nature for whatever reason."

"And speaking of which, Sera, if you'd like, I'd love to play for your wedding. I know a harp, violin, or organ tend to be the preferred medium, but I still figured I would offer. I always love the romantic selections that can be played for weddings, like Widmung." There is a little bit of a saddened smile at that. Widmung. The perfect wedding piece, in her opinion, especially when sung. Although, a cello or harp arrangement is nearly as beautiful. She can hear the melody echoing in her mind for a moment before she snaps back to reality.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Sorry about that Circe, sadly my mind thinks of the dangers more than the enjoyment." Her eyes looking away for a second "I would love to see you run the place, don't know if I would dare to try to drink anything here though." A soft chuckle escaping her lips, no caffeine was not her ally. "Now if you want a funny gift and spinning with that why not his and her socks with guns hidden in them so that you can fire one bullet unexpectedly now that would be something only you could do or like a friend of mine recently said with the slip of a tongue molotov socks, no clue where they got that from nor how that would be safe but it sounded fun at the time." A quick shake of her head "Not all to once you get the hang of it, then again that is true with most things."

Eyes caught on her Queen.
    "What kind of gift there will be will naturally not be told nor decided now but you will not escape without one that much is a guarantee fair Queen besides do you really think your husband to be would accept a wedding without gifts given? Wouldn't that break the etiquette far to much?" Smiling towards her "Sounds like you have quite the place how long did it take to find it? For me I just got lazy and bought out the apartment next doors, altered the walls and doubled my space instead. Love the location and my bay windows besides I spend most my nights at the sorority nowadays. So at least I missed the construction to get it done." Always a boon.

Looking a bit disappointed at the group for their comments.
    "Naturally the fire, being alone in a nice cabin, an open fire, some hot chocolate with marshmallows and a good book is the best and a delight but that is all the better when night comes. It is so much better to curl up after a long day of having exerted your body, of having been in motion so that you can feel it being tired and in need of some relaxation." At least to her it always felt better like that.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Fire, good," Circe said in a Frankenstein impression when Seraphina declared her need for fireplaces. Well what else seemed to go with someone wanting a fire place? She also took a mock bow at the shoulders at the praise from Sera, "Just don't tell papa Smurf about it."

"Happy ta help Cass," she gives the noob a thumbs up while sipping her coffee, "Nothing wrong with not being a fighter, but always good ta have an option. I can teach ya ta shoot anything or ta throw a punch but if yer looking fer something else, thaaaat'd be some friends I have fer better." Sonja was her friend that was good at whacking things and throwing stuff. Like a real monkey.

John got her attention was his Summer-ish talk. "It was a brawl. Yer talking ta the right lady. What's yer preference, I can make plenty of recommendations. Gun, sword, fist, pointy stick, whacking stick?" The elf's disgust for melee was showing. As was her eagerness as John now had her attention, "Feel free ta ask me man, I know plenty of options, what's ye style bro?"

"Yamiyo I'd triple filter the coffee," she replies, "Ya'd never sleep oh ho ho ho ho!" She drinks her coffee again. Then Yamiyo got Circe to gape at her. The smiled widely, "Oooh, like a punch gun but fer their feet? Kick triggers that'd be cool! Probably hafta go small gauge though, 12 too big, could it help with jumping?" And Yamiyo had triggered Circe into possible spark mode. Regardless of how impractical the idea was, Yamiyo had given her a idea for glorious cool guns. "Spin the guns." Her excitement stops and her voice drops, "Guns. Guns," she sighs, "Guns can't be Hedgespun. So that's out, still a good idea Yamiyo. Magical glowy socks?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I didn’t realize we had so many in the Freehold who enjoyed a good book.” She says to James, “What type of books do you like?” always good to find common interests. “And if we can’t find a good record, I could probably be talked into singing a few songs.” She offers.

“I think after that last fight, we could all stand to gain from learning to fight or defend ourselves. I’m more skilled in Dreams than I am in an actual fight, though, at least there is something to be said for stopping bleed out.” A glance offered to her hands. "But I know I'll be picking up my training." but would it be fighting or defense?

“Sure! And not a problem at all, I’m happy to provide them.”
    If it helped, she’d provide them as often as he needed.

“That’s a very kind offer, thank you. We haven’t really had the time to discuss any planning, between getting back and then the Equinox, things have been busy.” But, that’s what happens with you were both Monarchs. “But I’ll let you know.” So much depended on if they went for a big celebration, or something small and intimate.

Sighing, “He is more about etiquette than I am.” But there was also a smile, she loved that about him. “Not too long. After I put the first one on the market, my agent was easy to work with and knew what I was looking for. So she found me the perfect house. Though with what I want to do with my library, I might not be able to do.” A slight frown, “So who knows, I might be looking for something else at some point.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Information gathering, yea. Think that's true of most of us, I'm good for vetting intel and people too." A look given to Circe at that but anything else remained unsaid. You gotta let it go man. But we could have learned something! Shaking his head returning to the present.

"Yea I'm gonna have to disagree with you Yamiyo, I don't need the exercise to curl up by a fire and enjoy a book. IF anything it takes time away from my book. Tiny marshmallows, hot chocolate, and a nice fire maybe some smores to wind down at night. Curled under a blanket listening to the wood pop. Yea. That I can get behind." He nodded, he liked her idea he just didn't like the skiing part of it, he wasn't athletic, didn't really care much for them either. The smoking certainly didn't help there.

He took a second to think over Circe's words to contemplate her question but he couldn't come up with an answer so he shrugged. "I mean I know how to use a knife. Barely. I'm not the most nimble with it, I just kind of had to throw everything I had into that fight because Rhodes' was in danger and needed backup. I'm kinda glad I learned how to at least hold the thing it made all the different there. I just don't know how to fight, I don't even like conflict. But rather know how and not need it right?"

This was well out of his wheelhouse and knowledge set that he didn't even know where to begin. He'd only learn how to use a knife for hedge patrols so he'd be less a liability. Also a sneak attack to the back was usually enough to deter most things.

"I don't think I've heard you sing but you have quite a lovely voice, can't imagine it'd be anything but pitch perfect. Besides the dry things I read for work about addiction and its treatments. I usually read mysteries, thrillers, horror novels. I have a soft spot in my heart for old pulp novels especially Sax Rohmer."

Another nod. "Yea after Rhodes' lesson I found out I have some baselines skill there, I might try and refine it." It also helped he felt more free, more easy, more in control there then he did in real life. He wondered if there were any cases of their kind being lost to the dreams, it could be like a drug after all.

Goes by the name: John

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra nods along as she listens to the others speak and she sips her tea. Just listening in itself is already enlightening enough, continuing to note the occasional tension. Then again, there are members of almost all the courts here. Just missing an Autumn courtier for a full set.

She chuckles a bit at Circe's impression of Frankenstein. "I'm more dexterous than I am strong, so maybe learning a firearm at some point would be useful, though, not by much. Perhaps once I am more settled in, I'll give you a call and see what we can work out." Another friendly smile. She wouldn't want to admit that she generally avoids the Hedge. She's always been the person to stay back and keep an eye on the fort. She can't imagine that that is what such a small freehold needs.

Her mind echo's an old friend's thoughts: Do you ever go into the Hedge? Of course she did... just, not when things were bad. She listened to direction and bunkered down when needed. She may look like she belongs to the Spring Court based on looks and friendliness alone, but she was certainly Winter through and through.

She nods to Sera, saying in a gentle voice, "Absolutely. I can only imagine how busy it has been. Just a thought that I wanted to mention."

Her mind drifts back to her abilities, reminding her of her wants for studying reflections. Soon. So many things to learn and we are barely on our feet. She looks pensive, continuing to sip upon her tea, faint hues of purple seem to be more dominant in her skin than the others.

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Shuddering at the mere mention of that kind of coffee.
    "Yusch that sounds awful, the usual side effects from caffeine are bad enough as it is no need to make it worse." Looking a bit worried as the summer Queen starts to spin her mind. "Umm I was just joking you know, it was nothing serious." Besides how damn dangerous would a little mistake on something like that be?

Eyes looking curiously at her own Queen, she was still waiting for a chance to hear her really sing still to say to much or get into it here could be dangerous.
    "Ohh what do you want to do with the library? I am going for something easy, a room filled with bookshelves placed in an odd pattern, a comfortable chair, two good reading lamps and of course my ever beloved bay window and probably a small table next to the chair as well." Needed somewhere to place her aloe water. "Might soundproof it if needed as well but not really sure how much work that is and what permits are needed nor the cost of it."

"True it takes time away from the book but the body feels so much better when it's tired from a day of moving and exercise, you feel cozier and so much happier to sink down into the comfort and it's so much nicer to read until you fall asleep when you feel like you have really used the day to live." She had already lived in books far to much, life were for living it. "True a healthy jogging trip is often enough to keep the body happy but when you have the chance to do something you rarely get to do so are you also filled with a sensation of happiness and calm that you just don't get if you just spend all the time in the book."

Eyes going over to Cassandra and the summer Queen.
    "I have been considering to try and learn how to use a rapier, as a form of fencing blade so could it also be quite advantageous in use with agility and speed over raw strength if you like so could we take classes together? If you have skills in that area Circe so would it be lovely to learn." It had been rather hard to take up the blade though even if it often drew her eyes when she went home.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good, goooood," Circe croons out as Seraphina declares her interest in combat skills. "I'd even settle fer ya learning ta use a taser over being defenseless." Speaking of combat, "Knives?" She shakes her head with a shrug, "I just know those swish swish stab and ninja stab ta the back. Sonja Wu would be the best trainer I think," red and black eyes dart to the golden monarch for her opinion. "Ah the condom philosophy," or scouts if she didn't want to be vulgar. Being the Fairest she is the options was always vulgar, "Good thinking. There is a version that shoots the blade, KGB design I think," naturally Circe would know about the bastard spawn of a gun and a knife, "Ya also got ones that are balanced ta throw, Sonny best teacher fer that again. Oh, and the Rambo knife. It comes with goodies in the hilt."

Cassandra was reluctant but Circe nodded with a happy smile. The girl was interested in guns! That was a win for the gunbunny. "Strength is important too Cass. Not much good if ya get knocked over when ya spray and pray. Still I am sure," Circe keeps the impressions coming,"I can make you an offer you can't refuse."

"It sounds like 15% ta achieving caffeine bullet time," Circe suddenly glares at Yamiyo. "Yamiyo I rarely joke about guns that aren't French," her tone is serious before she laughs, "Don't worry. My own fault fer getting excited. Sock guns is straight up James Bond shit. If we had the funds fer THAT," a wistful sigh escapes her lips, "I'd be killing briar wolves with a minigun from a literal tank. Perchance ta dream such a beautiful dream."

Circe chuckles as Seraphina complains about her library. "Girlfriend, must I really state the solution ta yer lack of bookshelves?" A bone white eyebrow quirks with the accompanying right blue ear going up, "Go digital," a wide smile as she drains her coffee, "Aaaaaah. Or a Hollow. Just remember ta keep up with yer weapons training and be ready in case the Hedge makes any of the books, ya know, difficult."

Wait isn't rapier a word for switchblade? But fencing had those Princess Bride swords? "Yeaaah I know as much about swords as I do knives. I mean I've made a machete or two from old lawnmower blades," very easy to do actually so she shouldn't brag, "But again it is something I don't know and should probably learn the basics. Though agility fighting it sounds useful fer dodging and that clanging blades thing from Princess Bride," yes she didn't know swords. At all. Well she did know one, "Though if I ever get challenged ta such a fight I will Harrison Ford it. But tell ya what Yamiyo," she smiles at the Succubus, "If I ever get up ta Token crafting skill I will try ta make ya a fanculo lightsaber. Because awesome."

Coziness and fire? Wow they were all so soft! Circe felt the need to be busy around flames. Probably too much time at the forge in her Hollow. Or too Summer. "I don't get the cozy fire and book thing. Collapse with a cold drink after exercise sure that makes sense," she nods sagely, "But hot coco and a book? Why?" Then she scrunches up her face in thought, "And isn't a cabin, fireplace, and fluffy rug usually supposed ta involve bad music, wine, and chocolate before the mundies just fall asleep in a hug?"

In the blackness of her eyes, her ruby pupils twinkle. But is it curiosity or mirth that is sparkling there? Was she messing with them or actually not getting what they said? Would they even know?

ooc: I've taken classes in medieval weaponry and fencing so I know the terms OOC but Circe doesn't IC. Rolled for Circe's bullshitting in case folks want to challenge it.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread