Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eager nod of agreement, “Oh for sure! I still love shopping at second hand stores and either reworking them, or leaving them as is. I think it’s important to support others.” Looking at the oranges, “I bet that would be good, and I’ll give it a try on my second batch! And the only way to truly know if it works or not is to try it.” She’d have to find a recipe, get the portions right. “If it was themed around the kitchen, cookbooks are always good. I do need to get more of them soon, I want to try my hand at cooking. Or something funny like those flame proof over mitts!” giggling.
    Wow that was a lot of questions!

“Oh, uh, not yet and he proposed to me while on our trip to Paris, just last month.” Laughing, she holds her hands up, “It’s all still new and we haven’t had a chance to discuss plans yet. Especially with Autumn beginning. But I know I won’t be using a wedding planner; pretty sure I’m organized enough to handle that on my own. And as I know more details, I’ll make sure to let you know.”
    She should have expected those questions, but she was still in the little bubble of joy about it.

“Are you sure?” cause she was here. But maybe it was more personal? “We can set something up at the Tavern if you like.” Offers the Nix.

“My first house had a covered porch off the master bedroom with a built-in fire place. I used to love sitting out there in a fluffy blanket and a warm cup of tea with a good book. So I completely get what you’re saying!”
    she missed that porch. “Vanilla root?” looking over towards the counter, “I might, not one hundred percent sure though. But I think vanilla is a great idea!”

Looking and seeing Circe come in, she smiles, “Hey Circe!” and puts her cup down to get the Summer a coffee. There was no need to ask, she knew Circe wanted coffee. Glancing up as she poured the coffee, “The good news?” then the mention of Honolulu brings it together and she laughs, “No worries about Honolulu.” Plans hadn’t begun, so it seemed early to plan for a honeymoon.

Bring the coffee over and handing it to her, “No,” a shake of her head, “it’s not a wedding shower.” Sitting back down, “What kind of nums num did you bring? The new treats for Autumn and Halloween haven’t come in yet, so something sweet would be great!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Origins liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He'd only caught the hello's and tail end of Seraphina and Yamiyo's conversation as Circe pushed past him into the store like a bat out of hell, nearly knocking him aside. He supposed it was Winter's fate to be missed and looked over luckily the Summer Queen was more graceful and less bulky than others. He was sure if Ram had come through the door like that he'd have been bowled over easily, head left spinning.

It took him a second to register Seraphina's question as Circe had came in and took command of the situation. Fingers drumming at his waist as he took post up next to the door now. The mention of wedding had his eyebrow cocked in curiosity. "If it's not too much trouble I'll have a pumpkin spice coffee of some sort. Anything with caffeine in it."

Yamiyo got a one sided shrug of his shoulders. "I'm doing fine, yourself?" He lied and returned the pleasantries, hearing and pushing what was said after to the back of his head and left it uncommented upon.

"It's John, dunno where all this Jimmy Boy business got started. Though it does seem congratulations are in order. May it be long and prosperous Seraphina." Only a partial lie but mostly due to his complicated feelings about the entanglements and burdens of love. Something that he could, and likely should, work out that he kept firmly buried to never be addressed.

Goes by the name: John

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

Cassandra makes her way into the garden grounds, looking to do some more of this 'hanging out'. She wants to be more social. She knows it'll be good for her, it just feels awkward. Even having been a Flowing Page who worked as the go between for Winter and Spring at her last Freehold, she still found popping up to socialize a weird feeling. No matter how much you pretend, you'll always be an introvert.

She appears behind John at the door and stands there for a moment awkwardly as if not wanting to disturb the current conversation. She perks up a little at the hearing about an engagement. The Polychromatic turns her gaze to the Nix, though, truthfully, her eyes would have probably found her even if she weren't the topic at hand. Her voice was just so easy to listen to.

Finally, she speaks up, "Congratulations, Sera." She means it, though there is a mix of pain in that respect for her. Unwanted memories flittering through her mind then she then pushes away. Perfect pitch black eyes like the abyss. Eyes that for so long she thought she could read. Sometimes even the things we feel most sure of won't last. She hopes that won't be the case for Sera.

Even with the unwanted memories, her opalescent skin continues to refract calm rainbow hues. Her gaze turns to John briefly before looking over to Yamiyo and waving. She wonders if John feels just as awkward as she does.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Yes to support Ma and Pa stores is important, they are of much higher value than faceless big corporations." Even if the saves drew in far to many "Experimentation is the key, even a failure can be a learning experience. Still I do hope we can get together for the cooking class soon, wonder if the hat I made Sonnie ever came to use and if she got the hidden message. I recently got some cookbooks based around pasta that I do not know what to do with." Nodding a bit "Still wouldn't such things be a rude coronation gift?"

"If I can be of any help please let me know, anything at all, no matter how small so will I gladly be of any and all assistance possible up until the day before the wedding I am here for you my Queen and wow Paris. You know that I am gonna wanna hear the entire story now right? Every little detail, still need to learn to speak French thanks for the reminder there." Sipping her cup a bit and letting her eyes wander over all the people coming. "Yes I do not think now is the best time for it, I do appreciate the offer though." Looking towards Circe as she arrives "La bella regina elfica della sera, how are you today? Perhaps that could be something for the freehold to save up for to give them a proper gift without us having to worry to get the right things."

"That sounds like a lovely place Seraphina, do you have a fireplace at your current resident? If time allows it so am I gonna try and rent a cabin this winter where I can enjoy a book in front of one, maybe ask some other girls in the community if they wanna join for a ski trip if we have the safety for it at the time. Would you be interested?" Smiling a smile towards James "Well enough, studies keeps me busy and my various sisters are good at pulling me along left and right enough to keep my mind at bay, I were more worried about you. You were in quite a shock when I helped you away."

Smiling towards Cassandra as she hears her speak.
    "So you found the place, come in and sit down get to know the community a bit better and there you have Mr.Enchanting eyes I told you about before." Pointing towards James.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

At Seraphina's confusion of what the news was, "Girl I'm good with computers. I hack," she spread her arms wide for emphasis as she grins, "And I know things. Plus ya both went ta Paris. Great place fer proposals, right?" And Seraphina gets a thumbs up. "Grazie." she puts down the vanilla brownies as she accepts the coffee, "Vanilla brownies, so many folks just go fer choco. Aaand John got there first, but eternal happiness to ya both Seraphina. I trust Paris was romantic?"

Fishing for details, naturally.

"Caffeine for the win John,"
    she nods in approval at John, "And business is booming in exports fer me, having a Hollow helps so much. Got the forge up and runnin' enough ta make a flash looking wolf tooth saber."

And a chill beauty walks in after her, the cold breeze making a mist at the contact with Circe's own Mantle. Circe sips her coffee, "Mmmmmmm. Hey," she smiles at the new multicolored girl, "Ain't seen ya before girl, bestie invited ya though? Grand. Have a Summer welcome ta town," she raises her free hand as a fist that becomes a thumbs up, "Hiya, I'm Circe nice ta meet ya." The rainbow girl had best avoid wearing bright colors. Otherwise Sonja Wu might decide to nickname her Rainbow Bright or something like that. "How ya liking the Freehold?"

"E una buona serata per te succubo."
    Yamiyo gets Circe's seal of approval for her Italian, "And yer smile is as brilliant as yer mind Yamiyo," blue lips part in a approving smile, "A tontine, no wrong, uh, mutual gift fund!" She gets up to pat Yamiyo on the shoulder, "That makes the skies the limit. I mean if we did pledges fer coin, we could probably buy a island. Wait, the only one whose that good at pledgecraft if Rhodes, and that'd ruin the surprise maledizione." She snaps her fingers with her right hand, coffee being in the right.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod and smile, “No trouble at all!” and moves back behind the counter to make the coffee. A wide smile at the congratulations, “Thank you!” putting the finishing touches on the coffee she brings the cup to him, “Here you go. I also have these caffeine shot things that one of my distributors brought.” Holding the creamer sized containers out to him, “Not sure if you wanted extra caffeine or not, so feel free to try them. I haven’t decided if I’m going to carry them or not. So if you try them, let me know what you think.” No use in paying for them if no one liked them.

Turning at the new voice, sapphires find Cassandra and she smiles, “Thank you! Come in, have a seat.” A translucent hand gesturing to the table. “Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, tea, warm cider, bubble tea?” not knowing her tastes she offered almost everything. The changing of colors on the Winters skin was fascinating to see.

“Well, I think with gifts, one needs to keep the personality of the receiver in mind. Some people enjoy jokes gifts and can always find the thought in it.” Like her, “And some don’t. I’ve always found it to be the thought that counts, that someone saw something and thought of you.” A shrug.
    Laughing, “Well, when we get together at the Tavern, I’ll bring some of the pictures if you like and answer your questions.” Because if she didn’t, Yami would keep asking. But she didn’t mind, it was a happy story to share. Shaking her head, “There’s no need to do anything like that. Having the support of all of you is enough, Really.” At leas to her it was.

“A few actually. My favorite one now is the one in the master bathroom. It creates such a calming and relaxing atmosphere I think practically live in there.” Giggling. “Skiing? Um, I’m not sure. It would depend on a few things. Like if I start school back up, and am able to find someone to watch the shop. But thank you and I’ll let you know.”

Smirking to Circe, “It really is. Though to be honest, it was a complete surprise.” She didn’t see it coming. “Vanilla brownies?” glancing at the container, “I don’t think I’ve had those before! But I’m excited to try them! Did you make em?” did Circe bake? “Very romantic! And so much to see and do!” she couldn’t wait to go back some day.

Blinking, “Wait? Buy an island?” a gentle shake of her head, “That seems a bit much.” But there was amusement in her voice. "Unless the plan is to move the Freehold there and try our hands at running a resort."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

James held back a flinch when Yamiyo pointed him out, it wasn’t supposed to feel like he was being exposed but that’s exactly how it felt. All he could do was give an awkward smile and small wave in response. Being put on the spot like that wasn’t comfortable, Yamiyo’s charm only going so far for the skittish winter.

Thankfully Circe was straightforward and got right into the thick of it taking the spotlight off him. Weight lifting off his chest, feeling like he could breathe easily again. A slow, deep breath taken in through the nose. A nod in response and a small thumbs up given to Circe in reply as Sera brought him the coffee. “Thank you, I won’t say no to trying it my need for caffeine is too high for that.” A twist of the lights in an upward smile. Sera was better at putting people at ease between her soothing voice and friendly demeanor it helped keep him from retreating entirely into his shell.

As much as I can read people I’m a terrible gift giver. It’s usually too practical for people, like socks.” He shrugged with one shoulder bringing the cup up to his lips giving a satisfied sigh, body relaxing more as the caffeine pushed through his bloodstream. “It’s good to see you again.” It was hard to forget her, she stood out, but also had the way of making an impression.

“Wait…you have a fireplace in your bathroom?” His ears burning but he wasn’t sure he’d caught the full extent of that conversation. Possible he was mixing up different pieces of conversations that were happening at the same time. But he swore that’s what she’d been referencing.

Goes by the name: John

Cassandra Moore
    Presence
    (Charismatic)
    Striking Looks
    (Radiant)
    Intelligence
    (Keen)
    Kith Blessing
    (Prismatic Heart)
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Cassandra Reeding

Eyes like cut, polished emeralds, waist-length scarlet hair, and glowing prismatic skin that seems to react to her emotional state, however what they mean is anyone's guess.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Polychromatic Artist

A hint of a blush comes to the Polychromatic's cheeks, her skin refracting more hues of pinks, reds, and blues. Breathe. You've got this.

She puts on a smile, stepping inside more as she's been directed, "Hi, Yamiyo. That was indeed the plan. As much as possible, I'd like to get to know everyone in the Freehold." She takes on a hint more confidence and her blushing colors become a hint more muted and calm. She pauses then, "Mr...." she turns her gaze back to John and then it clicks, "Ah, I see."

She can see immediately how uncomfortable the poor Wisp appears. So shy. So, is it part of an act or is it genuine? She wonders briefly, but doesn't dwell upon it as she is greeted by Circe. She emulates the Summer Queen's greeting, giving her the same thumbs up, "Nice to meet you, Circe. I'm Cassandra. Freshly moved from Baltimore. This Freehold is quite cozy and everyone has been incredibly welcoming. A nice change comparatively." She reminds me of Danica from back home. So fiery and you can feel it in her mantle.

When directed to sit down, she does so, not wanting to make impolite company, "Oh, tea would be lovely. If you happen to have anything like a Chamomile Lavender tea, that would be my favorite, but if not, anything spiced will do. Thank you."

As the others continue talking, she finds it hard to entirely keep up. Something about vacations and then fireplaces in bathrooms. She gazes back at James who still looks a bit off, though perhaps more calmed. She gives him a reassuring smile, her emerald eyes more softened compared to their usual calculating appearance, "It's nice to see you again too, John." She says softly and then gives John this look like 'Are you all right?', not wanting to ask him out right and potentially make him feel even more uncomfortable. No doubt if she did, the others would focus like a laser upon him.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Lightly blushing from the compliment from Circe.
    "If memory serves so did you yourself lead the speech of the dangers of pledging for personal gain in a monetary fashion and then it was about defense and survival. Do you really think that the wyrd would be more forgiving for something like this?" Her eyes wandering over the brought treats "The thought is good but caution might be for the best wouldn't you agree?" Seeming a bit of for a second before speaking in a softer tone "Or am I just totally ruining the fun here?"

Her hands cupped around her cider as she answers her Queen.
    "Good to know for the future." The fear of being rude was always in the back of her mind. Shining up as she nods in reply "I shall look forward to view them all and to hear the gallant story." Lightly shaking her head a bit "Of course we must come up with a grand gift when the wedding of two monarchs are to become a reality and to help in any way possible would be an honor, I am sure that I am not the only one who feels like that." Looking a bit surprised at the revelation of multiple fireplaces "Wow that's really amazing, I thought most none mansion homes just had one in todays era. As for the skiing so is it still a couple of months away at best so no rush for a decision."

"How about the rest of you all do you enjoy skiing? To rent a cabin all alone would be quite boring so it would be good if someone else would like to go at least."
    Showing one of her usual kind smiles as she looks over the rest of the group.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh yeah I made 'em," she nods at the brownie question, "I can do more then just guns and code. My skills are legion, oh ho ho ho!"

"Sera it may be enough fer ya, but that don't mean we ain't gonna go crazy fer a monarch's wedding gift,"
    Circe laughs as Seraphina tries to downplay things. "Though island was an example unless you or Rhodes plan ta go full Evil Genius on us. If we do," she sips her coffee before smiling, "I'd favor a weather control satellite. Classic. More practical I'd give ya bulletproof outfits or protective Hedgespun. And nothing wrong with matching socks as a couples gift," she winks at John to play into his, probable, joke. "Oh ho ho Sera, do NOT trust me with the shop if ya go ta school. I'd main line the coffee and ya know it."

It was questionable whether Circe was making a joke or being serious about her addiction.

And the noob was named Cassandra. "Well glad ta have ya here, it is nicer then a lot of Freeholds. Let me know if ya wanna learn ta shoot bad guys or need gear, I'm got fer both," wink.

Then sighs in annoyance, "Curse ya Yammy fer being adrobs, quoting me against me, and correct fun police." Circe nods, "Maybe if it was fer a week ta just have the coin fer a trip it'd be fine but that'd need a masterful act of pledgecraft ta make it safe. Maybe just Vegas?"

"Skiing?"
    Circe had to sip her coffee as she thought about it. Had she gone skiing before? After Arcadia no she'd not done that. Before? She couldn't remember. The Summer admits this in her usual fashion, "No idea! Don't think I even know how. Is it hard ta do?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread