Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Loyalty Is,) Spillin' Secrets

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Loyalty Is,) Behind Door 17
Jul 16, 2020 - Sep 11, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

5 successes

"Thank you for joining us Yamio, you're just in time." There was a smile on his face as she expertly slid into the room but nothing seemed to escape those eyes dancing with shadows. His eyes locked right on her as she slinked into the room. He was effectively their spotter, their door guard and he had to prove his usefulness.

He shot a glare to Circe and nodded to Rhodes before frowning when he'd decided to go off on Bobbie. "Civil remember. Sonnie and I have already walked down these roads. If you don't trust me at least trust her honesty. There were extenuating circumstances, like extortion. What wouldn't you do to protect your heartsworn? Add oathbinding to it and we're in quite a mess."

His eyes staying on Rhodes not even flicking to Seraphina, no one who couldn't pick up on it didn't need that information and he wasn't about to give it away. This is why one of Winter's core tenants was to hide those pesky little facts 'lest they be used to exploit you.

"Glad you all managed to escape without incident. Were the guards alerted at all?" His lips frowned but he nodded at her final question it had been burning in his mind too. Glad Sonnie helped step in for Bobby too, counting himself lucky that Circe wasn't there for the initial encounter with Bobby. Summer heat has a place and right now wasn't it.

"Yea just be cool honey bunny."

Goes by the name: John

2. Likes , Origins, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am fine, fine. See," she held up the hand without the cup to show to everyone who tensed up at her quick draw. "Gun one is already hidden again."

Her mantle winds down, barely, to just around herself. Leaving Spring and Autumn to mingle in the room before she looks to John, "Gun not honey." And Yamiyo? When did she get here?

And thankfully Rhodes joined Circe in being pissed at these two. "Flesh traders," Circe spat in disgust as Bobby and Baghead described their business arrangement, "Not surprised those bitches really do want ta be Them. Oathes, blackmail, murder, this is Ann's MO," she looks to Rhodes, "I joked about a cash pledge fer firepower, remember? Not joking, I want an M202 ta one shot those bitches with."

As for what the evil former Queen of the Bay wanted? Circe figured it was just the misery. Glamour from the slaves and profit. Or simply summed up, "Ann? Probably power, control, everything she lost when the Bay rose up against them. Maybe a base ta take it back. Meg's just her pet."

As for John's question about the guards being alerted? That got Circe to nod, "Yes they did. They met a beautiful golden lady, a blue beetle valley girl, and Rhodes," after a pause she smiled cruelly, "Though given how Iron Meg deals with failure and how," she smirks at Seraphina, "They were tricked I think they'll be quiet about it. Aaand do either of you two," she points at Baghead and Bobby with the coffee cup, "Know how loyal these guards are ta the bitches in charge?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

As Bobbie and Bag Head began talking, Anatole began to chuckle. It started quietly: a cough, a guffaw. He held it in as anger and disbelief was expressed. The shock and horror of events at the motel swept unnoticed and uncared for, over the wizened's head (both figuratively and literally). At length, unable to hold himself any longer, the burned dwarf laughed.

Laughed at Bobbie and Bag Head.

He pulled himself together, knuckled his moustaches.

"So. You do all of that fine work. And still, Iron Meg wants you dead. Told me herself, she did. Over... Over a phone."

To Rhodes and Circe

"Iron Meg offered to teach me the real meaning of Fear. I suspect I know a connection to the chamber of Doors you are all so interested in. Why not let it play out - only you all jump her when she comes to collect me? I can sit back and watch."

To everyone.

"Does it matter what they want all those people for? So they can play Gentry? So they can play Lords and Ladies in the Hedge? So they can buy some powerful friends? Sounds to me that they are scared. Why have an exit from a clearly successful operation where you have a mass of afeared underlings? We don't need to kill them..."

A pause for emphasis.

"We just need to cut their escape route. Leave them stuck here. Then find a way to end their operation - and track down any more of that potion their affiliates have been selling."

5. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Ahh so that was what the potion had been for, now she finally understood why Anatole had wanted it and how they had gained at least something from the whole ordeal and not just wasted their time that was a relief at least.

An anger rising through her body, the mere mentioning of kidnapping were most likely more than enough to make any Lost react but it was imperative to keep her cool besides there was enough anger to go around here already.

A quick nod to Sonnie as she felt her eyes, not wanting to disturb nor take up any time.

Damn the fair eyed man had spotted her, she thought that she had done a good job of sneaking in as silently as possible.
    "Hello" Not wanting to take up any more time than needed nor steal any focus she left herself silent after that, finding a good spot to stand and just observe for now trying to gather all the pieces of what was going on.

Trying to ignore the mantles flaring around as best she could, they were unmistakable for sure and told of how emotions were running high however now was not the time to get stuck on them.

Smiling as the laughter of the noble barkeep breaks up the room, it was nice to see him here he had been a perfect gentleman at the bazaar and he had an aura around himself that helped to keep her ever so calm, his words ones she remembered well the phone girl had been an encounter she wouldn't soon forget.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

0 Scenes

Bobby finches, coal eyes cast down. The flaming heart in his chest flickers and dulls. "Them or her." he says, looking up through greasy unwashed hair. "You can kill me after this is over, if you want." he says, dully, carefully not looking at James. His Spring Mantle, seems of gain a small amount of verve, before it continues to limp along.

"Fuckin' finally! Those goddamn Fairests man I'm Fran. And what way out? Y'all smashed the Mirror Gate. You could try your luck with the Door Room, or keep the Door to the Motel safe. But y'all ain't leavin' through the Gate I was guarding."

"Ya, they'd keep their traps shut. Everyone knows what'll happen if they don't."
    the pair share a grim look. "Iron Meg is just a pet. But she's fuckin' scary. She'll eat you. And I'm not exaggerating I've seen her crack someone open and go for the ribs." Bobby sinks in on himself as Anatole announces, Meg's declaration, clearly Fran's words had mixed with the other Wizened's.

They share another look, "When me and Allie'd Take people, we'd bring 'em to the Orchard. They'd....start to change. Like we did. Only....without one of Them." "Well, not really. Queen Anne's almost like Them. She's too much like us to be one of Them. But she's too much like Them to really be one of us." "Without one of Them. Lot of the guards...they're people we Took. So, they'd drop Meg and Anne in a heartbeat. They don't make anyone love 'em. But the high risk ones....Pledged. Meg an' Anne. They got a way to Pledge and still fuck with it without bringing the Sanction down on their heads. It's shit."

"The ones who're actually loyal. Are...fanatical."

If you want to try and find out what Iron Meg and Queen Anne do to subvert Pledges, non-Autumn's need to roll Int+Occult-5, Autumn, Int+Occult-3 unless you have Spellbound Autumn, if you do, then it's just a Int+Occult roll.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, Origins, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes glanced to Sera, catching her reactions. They used their empathy in different ways. He did it to understand people, get under their skin. She felt what they felt.

"Just don't, Sonja," Rhodes said pointedly. "Treat it like chloroform in cartoons. i.e. Don't drink it."

Green eyes leered at John. It was hard to be sympathetic. Desire and Sorrow were feelings still, but they were not His. Fear was different. How many had they taken, stolen? "No, John. There are limits. After everything we have each been through, we do not imprison. We do not enslave. Those lucky enough to find a form of love afterwards have to live in Fear of what might happen to their partner. They have no choice. I have precious little pity for those that capture and enslave, nomatter how noble their intent."

The Dread Lord sighs and looks to Circe. "Pressing a pledge to focus on the benefits is risky. Goes against the spirit of things, and you're more likely to get backlash." He nots slowly. "Also Fear. As a former Autumn Queen, she still ha sties to the Leaden Mirror. She also knows how to make Fetches." The Flowering just sounds tired.

His Courtier's laughter at the situation brings out a sinister smirk on Rhodes' face. "The Real meaning of Fear? Please. She's a thug. Anne pulls her strings. And of course they're scared. They linger in what Fear is and means." He nods slowly. "Drawing her out would be very fun for Circe. How likely is she to come for you in person, however?" Rhodes asked the dwarf slowly.

The Leaden Monarch grows quiet as their informants talk. Pledges, of course. "It has been suspected for some time Anne was going over the edge." He adds, quietly. It certainly sounded like she was, at last. But bending pledges? That sounded very familiar....

1 success

Rhodes has Spellbound Autumn, but still only just manages to know. I believe this is the 5th level of Spellbound Autumn?
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

When John mentioned Yami, Sera found herself surprised to see her there. When did she arrive?
    At the question, her eyes look down. She knew what she would do, and it was terrifying.

Sighing, “Just two that were, my guess, patrolling. But they were easy enough to manipulate.” A shrug, it was easy for her anyways.

The tale Circe told was fairly spot on, except that the guys were more focused on her then the elf. But, whatever. It was done and over and they escaped. A shrug to Circe, “Well, maybe they should think with their heads a bit more.” She wasn’t wrong.

Now the dwarf laughing? Both weird and creepy. And not a good mix.

Wait….he talked with her?! On the phone?! When the hell did that happen?! But his words, and ideas, were pretty good. Cut them off.

Then Bobby starts with the whole kill me thing. “Look, we already told her we’re not killing her. So no ones killing you either.” She got it, he lost his love, his heart was broken. But it would not be at their hands that he joined her. “So you’re saying it would be possible to get the guards, some of them at least, to turn on their captors? If we can get Meg and Anne out of the Orchid, why not get the guards to turn on them, and burn the Orchid down? Attack on two fronts.” Might work.
    Rhodes, of course, made good points as well.

“Maybe Anatole could sweeten the deal for her? Something that would make her want to go herself?”
    everyone had a price, everyone had a desire. “Not that I’m too comfortable about putting you in danger.” She says to the dwarf.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes , Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie looked at Anatole curiously, "You talked to her on the phone? Do you still have her number? Oh, can we track her cell or whatever it is they do on CSI?" That would be super useful! Somehow. She looked around at the others. "Does anyone know how to do that?"

"Well, hi Fran, I'm Sonnie, and I..." she paused and blinked in confusion, then looked at the various royal Fairest, "Seriously, you guys? Nobody asked her for her name yet? What have you been calling her before now?" She shook her head, "Geez, and they say Beasts have lousy manners."

The Monkey looked indignant at Rhodes' warning. "I wasn't gonna! What do I look like? A lab rat?" She huffed.

"Is it weird that I want spare ribs now?"
    Focus!

The beginnings of a plan seemed to be rising among the freeholders (and guests). The Steepscrambler nodded as she listened, then grinned as she smacked her left fist into the palm of her right hand. "Yeah, we get most of 'em to turn, and then kick the butts of the fanatics and burn the whole place down!" Why did so many of their plans lately involve arson? Oh, well! She'd just bring marshmallows! Maybe some chocolate and graham crackers, too!

"Wait, how does Anne mess with Pledges like that? That's not fair!" Could Sonnie figure it out? Plum the depths of pledgecraft and reverse-engineer what the rogue Autumn Queen had done? She set her mind to the task!

Monkey no brain good

She nodded sagely, "Pledges... are magical promises."

Helpful, Sonnie. Very helpful. Thank you.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

13. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Has no one seen Pulp Fiction." He muttered to himself softly and then quirked a brow as Anatole started laughing. "I, uh, don't think she was being literal. Sounds to me like they're trying to BECOME Gentry but that's not my expertise."

A look around the room, had they not even bothered with introductions? Hell, he half expected them to lead with their titles. A soft sigh escaping his lips as Fran spoke of them smashing the mirror gate. "So much for that plan."

"YOUR limits. You might not imprison or enslave but Queen Anne has proven time and time again that she's more than willing to. When someone like that threatens and extorts you we'll see what your limits are. You can judge but you're not in his shoes either. You've got one key detail incorrect though.

"Not a FORMER Queen, A CURRENT Queen. The Wyrd still recognizes her title. Isn't that so Bobby or did I misunderstand?" Eyes flicking over to the boy and giving him a soft frown. Seraphina's words surprising him, a nod from the man, he was thankful even on behalf of Bobby. "One day at a time Bobby." A reassuring smile, you'll just have to live with that Sorrow forever.

"Meg is a symptom, Anne is the disease. We need to cure the disease, possibly use Meg to draw Anne out and give her the Marie Antoinette treatment. Sounds like a powder keg in the orchard and all it needs is a spark." Eyes turning to Circe now. "So how about someone light a match?"

As far as the Pledges go he knew what was Rhodes' specialty, if he knew maybe he'd tell them but then again Autumn's could be as secretive as Winter so who knew for sure.

failure

Goes by the name: John

15. Likes Xadun, Yumyumcrow, Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Horrid voice right Gramps?" was her only comment to Anatole meeting Iron Meg. She nods with Rhodes, "Don't drink the bottles under the sink."

"Yo," she raises her empty hand when Sonja asks about tracking a cell phone, "In theory at least, depends on model and GPS. And," she points at Fran, "I shot her. Healed too but still my manners are very bad."

They had already did cut off the escape route. That mirror was it. And Fran just reminded everyone of that, "Beat me to sayin' it," she nods in approval. As for Seraphina's talk on the guards, "Probably not fanatics either."

"I have also seen her appetite Fran. Bitch shoved a close friend's head inta her mouth. Ya have my sympathy fer yer servitude ta them but not fer slaving,
    " Circe calms down a little as she speaks. She growls, "Oh yes I would Rhodes. Got a scoped rifle but if I'd known is was them I'd have gone all out on the ordinance instead of being subtle I should'a just gotten AK's fer everybody."

"I like what yer thinking John,"
    the smile John gets from Circe is full of teeth. "They're playing at Gentry, no surprise Anne was batshit and evil. Drawing them come out? Killing Meg would get Anne very mad. Especially if, wait. Oh!" She snaps her finger, "Ya still got her number Gramps?" She looks to Anatole, "If ya don't wanna be bait I can think of a few things that'd work too. Like the enemy that's been breaking their shit," a blue finger points to Circe herself. This would be the second time Circe had ruined their plans from their perspective. They'd be very angry. And somewhat familiar with how to come after her.

"That would negate surprise a little bit. She'd be expecting gunfire from me, probably bring a few slave guards along as fodder. Head shot is the easiest way ta take her out." She growls in thought, "Bug bits could help with a direct fight, little time ta get more mundy kit, if subtle, hmm. What else pissed her off?"

What irks Meg
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-06-18 20:40:01 Circr rolls 6 to Int 3 + Wits 3 recall what annoys Iron Meg (10 Again) 4, 9, 10, 3, 1, 7, 7 2 successes

As for the suggestion about the Orchid and trickery by Seraphina that got Circe shaking her head. "Wasn't ever sure if Queen was part of her name via ego. But she was GOOD at pledge crafting. Her rivals were too but she was extra cruel. We'd hafta make her break it on her end ta get the conscripts ta turn." Circe wasn't good at pledges. She only knew of one usually certain way to end it, "Killing her or Meg might work, depends on the wording. Might not, she was skilled." Circe looks to Bobby and Fran, "Either of ya know the oaths used? The wording has a lot of detail when that bitch is involved."

Because if they could just trash what held the Pledges intact, that'd be instant revolt.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

17. Likes Xadun, liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread