Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Wyrdstone) Auction!

Apr 12, 2020 : Wyrd Bindings
May 2, 2020 : Informing the Monarchy
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe wasn't even trying to not be inconspicuous about listening in on the conversation. Having a hand cupped to one of her pointy ears which was bent towards Deathhammer and Seraphina.

"So what do ya think the chances of this working are? I mean I could also," Circe groans as if in pain, "Offer my Charger as another option."

Lady Deathhammer was a name that implied violence. Circe had not come equipped for overkill but could put up a fight a plenty if needed. She then un-cups her ear as she leans into Rhodes, "If Seraphina blows it, do ya know anything about this Hammer girl?"

Sorry for not paying attention to this. Will try to see what Circe and Rhodes can do for "helping" with the deal
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes watches as Sera works her magic, smiling a little to himself.

That dress really is fantastic.... or maybe it's jus tthe person beneath.

He gives Circe a shrug. "Depends on what our charming Lady wants. Obviously more than our bid." He thinkgs, tring to recognise the name.

Could I roll to know who Deathhammer is Sloth?
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

0 Scenes

The Ogress moves her head the iron n the hair catches the light of the lit torches. The other Lost and Hobs that had been busy taking down the set of the Auction have stopped, nearly frozen as they watch the beginnings of negotiations.

"My, that generous of you both. I haven't need of a mighty steed Summer Girl." she informs Circe, "My tastes are refined, yes. But not by what you think they ought to be. I shall give you two hints before make your next offer."

First she motions to the Hedge around them. Then, she stands, now, straightening out from her seated place, and how she had folded herself to fit, and to look good while doing it, into the pew. Now, she stands a good 7", drawing out her foot from behind her impressive skirts, and presents a worn, well muddied boot for their inspection.

Roll Int+Occult+1 (there's something familiar about the subtleties her mien....) to see if you've heard of her
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Jun 2nd, 2020 at 01:16 PM.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

While the Treasured heard Circe and Rhodes, she was too focused on what the Orgress was saying to really catch anything.

Seemed she wanted to make a game of it. Not how she’d preferred to do things, but, she didn’t hold the cards here.

Wow, and Sera thought she was tall, this woman had her beat by a good foot. And speaking of feet, sapphires look to the boot. One that was muddy and well worn. Well, the Nix had ballet flats under her dress, so she doubted those would be worth offering. But the gesture to the Hedge, makes her think Hedgespun. And she doesn’t have Hedgespun shoes, she’d only seen those on Sonnie.

“If it’s Hedgespun you seek, I am able to provide such a service. Though the only Hedgespun I currently have is the necklace I am wearing and this dress. Either of which I would gladly offer to you. But if it’s boots you seek, I would have to make them here and now, with the materials you wished used.” Did she just offer her necklace and dress? Yes…yes she did. This was for the Freehold, and that was more important.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmm," The mein, actions, and accessory do click some memories for Circe. What was it again? She whispers to Rhodes, "Hedgespun boots? I can help her work on that, but my cheat don't work while watched."

3 successes

Circe has Occult too! More rolls better luck
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes shrugs. "Depends on if she's willing to wait, Circe..."

1 success
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

0 Scenes

Seraphina takes point in the personal negotiations, leaving Circe and Rhdoes' more arcane eyes to take in those subtle nuances of Deathhammer's Mien. Both of them find it familiar.

Oh, yes the strange iron wicking among her hair, the sheen on her green skin, now showing more of a patina then green toned flesh. Hadn't Abraham, the Spring Knight, held the same echoing effect of Iron on his person? And wasn't the Flowering Entitled, oh yes, with the Hedge Wardens?

He was, wasn't he?

The Ogress laughs, it rings like the hammer working a blade on the anvil. "Your dress, is indeed a lovely thing, and your necklace also." she begins. Watching the exquisitely beautiful Fairest, "For my Stone. I'll have a pair of boots. Made of that lovely dress. Stories on my soles and ink for my laces."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Made of her dress? Well, there was leather in the books spines. And ink? There was some in the pages at the bottom.

A slight bow of her head, “Thank you, I made both.” Because why not talk it up? She made them and one she was proud of. The other? Eh.

“Then I will be glad to provide you what you seek. Is there anything special you desire the boots to do? I want to make sure they are made exactly as you request.” She could make another dress.

“And when would you want them?” if it was tonight, she’d need a coat, cause no bra under this corset. But she would work with what she had.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe hums in thought at the memory. "A warden hair thing maybe?" Then Deathhammer makes her request. And Circe's mind goes places.

She tries to cover her mouth with the giggle that comes out at the thought, before coughing into her fist. "Well if she wants the boots now I hope Seraphina is wearing undies. I can offer her the kevlar but not a lotta modesty," she winks at Rhodes, "But maybe ya want ta see her like that?"

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Ahhhh, yes...." Rhodes muses to himself, before leaning so Circe. "Lady Deathhammer is a Hedge Warden of some renown. I knew I heard the name somewhere."

The request comes, and Rhodes sighed heavily. He did like that dress.

Eyes narrow playfully at Circe. "I can see that whenever I like, thank you. It's everyone else's eyes I dislike the idea of." The tone ends much harder, and colder, because some things were meant for lovers alone. Jealousy may be ugly, but there were always limits it would make itself known.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread