(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"Hehe I can imagine you getting extremely good tip with your level of beauty I do hope that no one treated you to badly though I can imagine the people in such clubs are either extremely polite and others just well assholes to be frank." Twirling her hair in her finger for a bit. "How do you do that though? Not being bashful I mean, I get red so very easily around people but when it is about just getting to bed I am calm as a cucumber and not even flinching." It was ever so annoying how often she felt flushed.

Making a lightly disgusted face at her words before seeing how much more she could get out of her water bottle.
    "Sorry but no just no, I have been with enough men, women and gender fluid ones to know what I like. My body might crave a man to ease it's own desires when nothing else is at hand but for spending active time with so are women all that I can see having a chance to win my heart. No offense towards men but I just don't feel safe around them to be honest, I have no good memories of men in the long run and whenever I feel insecure so do my mind walk towards women to calm itself. I can still remember the first one I think I actually loved even if most of her is gone from my mind sadly enough ohh I do hope I will find her evil twin one day." Looking at her Queen and gently nodding.
    "You're probably right but how can you not hide and hold back when the one you're with doesn't even know who you are nor can know? You're quite lucky to have found another escapee my Queen." She really was.

Smiling fiercely and showing her teeth.
    "Well if any evil force tries to stop it so will I show them the hot tar and feathers no one intrudes on the happiness of our people nor those whom are in love overall no one." Nope that is the one thing you should never touch.

"Edna's again, I think dark Coco mentioned that in the pool hall if I am not mistaken? What happened to her? Or is that a sore topic?" Looking away for a second "no ill meanings but aren't the autumn court kind of low on people at the time being to be able to do such a thing? I do like the idea but I do think something like that should be a collaboration of all the courts in order to make it feel safe and welcoming for every escapee that might come here. I also think that perhaps one none regent should be put in charge of it in order to make it so that it doesn't feel like any court rules it. New arrivals can be quite new or frightened and making them feel unsafe or pushed towards any court will never end well. Naturally we cannot avoid that the one handling the place would belong to one but that is a different tale unless we wanna have four people but that just sounds like a lot. As of the addition so do I doubt a reading nook would be good for tavern but I might come up with something just give me time to think."

Looking down at her feet, letting them sway over the ground.
    "Well still it might have been a sore memory and I have talked about you two adopting kids more than once as well. You haven't considered to take the kids lite version though and sign up for a big sister program helping a young girl that needs someone that cares about her 2-3 days per month? It is not the same as having children of your own but it does let you show your kindness to someone that really needs it and" stopping for a second as a thought hits her "or are all the springs your children perhaps? In a sense we kind of are, sorry you already are a mother to a bunch of people controlled by their emotions that must be so hard." Lightly giggling at the though of them all as babies and Seraphina running around to reel them all in.

All she could do was to smile, a coy smile perhaps but a smile nonetheless she was so right they all hid things.
    "Well that is true, I do not know how many of the things that are good for us to hide though. But say would you do me a favor? If I got you two day tickets to a spa would you use them for yourself and well probably Rhodes so you can have a couples massage. You do so much for so many others so you deserve a day to relax and get pampered a bit.
    If there is anything I can be of aid with and I know these words comes out of me a lot but please do call upon me. It doesn't matter what it is I will just be happy to be of help no need to tell me more than what you need done. Say is your beloved knowledgeable in finding people? I touched upon this when we had our coffee day here but I would really like to find the evil twin of this girl that I escaped with but sadly I only really know her first name and what she looked like so I do realize that it is a very hard task but I would love to find her just to see what her twin did with its life."

Taking a deep breath before going on.
    "I do not think the twin is at fault for being made so I just wanna know what life she could have had."

Shining up a bit.
    "Ohh I would love to see them all. And yes if you made one so would I love it especially one spun from things deep in emotions like books just to say that I wore your design would be such an honor my Queen. For the effect so what does it matter? I have one with the power of the Wyrd in it already but it was bought so not really special at all what I like are things with feelings in them, things that makes you smile and things that feels special to yourself not the enchanted effects of the world." Those she could do without to be honest.

Lightly blushing a bit.
    "Thank you, that is very kind of you. I do wanna get better at sewing to be honest, I have a sewing machine which is quite nice to work with to ease my mind."

"What I think would be good to look into is if we can find an abandoned building in order to setup various obstacles and training grounds, it might take a couple of days to get everything setup but it would be a good area to work with where various different aspects of stealth and lock picking can be trained." Her mind spinning ideas on how to make it into a game that was both fun and educational in order to mark things well.

"So people keep saying but getting one of the ground seems hard. Tell me which is your favorite movie, Matilda was the book but what movie do you prefer and what genre?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A light shrug as a long leg dragged on the floor, “There are always those asshole customers, no matter where you work. But they’re easy to deal with once you learn to let what they say just roll off you. And if you can’t, you have them thrown out.” Easy. “Not being bashful?” she supposes it was true, little bothered her. Though Rhodes was always good at getting her to blush. “I’m not sure. Maybe it was the years on stage and being dressed around other girls back stage. I don’t know, I’ve just always been comfortable with who I am. But there is nothing wrong with blushing or being bashful.”

Doesn’t feel safe around men? Seems there was some history there.

“That’s not a question I can answer.” But she was lucky and she knew it.

“To who, Coco?” looking for clarification. “Because I don’t know.” Coco knew Edna’s, knew about the Dragon, but Sera didn’t remember her. It bothered her. “Each Season has its fluctuation as the year goes on. I’ve seen Summer with the most people go down to just one. Ours as well. People come and go, some stay and some don’t.” it was how it was with them. “Well, I’m not opposed to a regent owning the location. Some are just more inclined or in a better position to get something like that up and running. But the place should be neutral as much as possible. When Edna’s was a boarding house, it was the previous Monarch of Autumn that owned it. And she welcomed everyone and treated each person with respect, despite what Court they belonged. So long as we have someone like that, it shouldn’t matter.” To her anyways.

Shaking her head, “Not at all. And kids are not my thing. I’m not motherly and not someone who would babysit or take a child on. But I do volunteer at a local womans shelter. And that is fulfilling enough for me. But no kids.” Not for her. Then she laughs, “Well, sometimes it does feel like that with you guys. But it’s always worth it.” Especially with Sonnie. But she loved that monkey.

“Couples massages at a spa?” did she hear right? “I’m not sure what to say. You’ve talked of being short on money, and I would hate for you to spend what you have on me and Rhodes. And I can assure you, that when I take time off, Rhodes is amazing at pampering me. I would much rather you spend it on yourself, get something you really desire.” She didn’t want to be rude, but she wanted Yami to spend her money on herself. Her smile was kind, “But it’s a very generous offer, thank you.” It was. But could a spa give a better massage than Rhodes?

“And I promise that you will be the first one I call if I need something.” She understood that need to help. “Finding people?” looking thoughtful, “I’m not sure, it’s never come up actually. I know Circe is a wizard with the computer and I would bet money that she could find someone. And an evil twin? That could be a bit tricky. But I’d try Circe, and if she can’t, I’m sure we could help you.” It wasn’t something she ever thought to ask him.

An honor? Her designs weren’t that good. At least, not yet. “Well, we can sit down and sketch out a design for you, and then figure the pieces you want.” Books or whatever. “Ah, I don’t have a sewing machine, everything I’ve done has been by hand.” Because she doubted a sewing machine worked in the Hedge.

“I bet we can get something.” Again, she was gonna ask Circe.

“Me? Oh all kinds! Comedy, scary ones, historic ones.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"If you say so, my only real job have been my current one and there I digitally sort away the creeps well in advance making it rather easy to keep myself relatively safe and since all meetings are around a lot of people so is it quite easy to feel secure, to act bad in a restaurant is seldom a good idea and those whom want be at business parties does still wanna impress people as such they need to behave." Well at least she had been lucky thus far but she was still quite new in the business. "On the stage?" Looking a bit curious "what did you do on the stage and how long ago was it? Nevertheless you're still very strong to be able to do all the things you do." Then again her bashful nature had helped her more than once so maybe it wasn't all bad.

"I doubted that you could, it wasn't meant to be answered but rather as an insight. Sure you can have the night but I am sure that you know the difference between someone that is there for the night and someone that you can open up with, someone you want more from than just the night and how much better it gets when feelings gets to play their part."

Shaking her head a bit.
    "No what I meant is that I think I remember hearing dark Coco mentioning Edna's in the pool hall that is what I meant." Nodding and feeling a bit sad over the words, why did so many leave? Were that just their nature or was their a reason behind it all? "I think you might have confused my meaning or maybe I just didn't say it well, the actual ownership is quite hollow in the end. What I meant is for one to run it that isn't either a ruler or in a high position within any court as such a feeling can get people to feel like they would be indebted to one court or another. I am not saying that it would be true for all but maybe for some and as such I think it would be for the best if someone that didn't have any actual influence power to run it, to greet the people and run the operation so to speak. Personally I think I would prefer it if the actual ownership could either be linked to the freehold as a whole or to each of the monarchs as such there would be no feeling of gratitude or debt inclining to any of the courts and making people feel secure. I might be overthinking things it is just a thought of precaution." Fixing her hair and looking away before softly speaking on "Or maybe that is a bad idea? I mean some who arrives aren't affiliated with a court yet so I just thought it would be good to not push them in any direction." Seeming a bit nervous, she had spoken quite brazingly and gotten into the potential feelings of people assuming she could understand some kind of potential emotional thought that might just not be there at all.

Lightly laughing she might not be much for children but she sure did love people or at least just had a big heart that was clear.
    "Well there is one good thing to do about that, just get a dog they are the most affectionate little beings you can find and are ever so cute and lovely or maybe a squirrel they can be quite nice as well." Looking away in a dreaming state for a short while "or maybe just a cat they don't require as much attention not that it's hard to get dog walkers nowadays. But in the end all that matters is that you are happy." What else could one really wish for in this world?

Sighing and looking down, her words weren't untrue she had started to get a stable income that much was true but she still did not have that much money to move around with.
    "Well perhaps just let me help you get some things done one night so that you can get home and have a relaxing me day or date night then that would not be financially straining and besides I do could need the night walk it's nice to come out and get some air at all times." Ohh wait did she know about her habit of preferring to walk places when she could in order to help stay in shape?
    "Tell me I don't know if I have asked this already but do you have any allergies?" An idea forming in her mind, she didn't wanna tell it yet though but with some luck so could it work.

Biting her lips and looking down a bit.
    "I kind of did on the coffee night but it didn't seem like that was gonna work, I know that it's hard to find someone with so little information it would just be nice to well you know see what she or it did with the life and what could have been for this poor girl. I wish I could remember more about her but at the same time it's probably for the best that I do not our time together were most likely not a happy one." How could it have been? "I am just happy that we got to bury her over here at least even though it is getting harder and harder to remember what she looked like for each passing moon." The feelings of warmth she brought were still strong though.

Quickly nodding and looking eager.
    "Well we could but that would also kind of defeat the point of it being your design wouldn't you say? As long as it is made from something just wanting another chance to be loved so would I deem the material perfect and you just do you it would be an honor if you would ever find the time for something like that." By hand ohh that was even better in a way. "Well that just makes it filled with even more thought, and sewing by hand can be quite calming as well even though it's nice to have a sewing machine for altering clothes overall" The stars knew their bodies could need it.

"Well if we can look into that and some easy to get materials so would it be possible to create a way to truly practice and just for those that needs motivation so is it good to make a competition of it things are always learned easier if you feel like you accomplish something. Depending on how much you wanna put in so are there a ton of stuff that could be done, hmm I might even be able to have some fun with this."

Waving her finger at the Queen.
    "That is still avoiding part of the question, those were the genres but which movie is your absolute favorite no questions asked?" Which was her own hmm that might need some time to think before she got the question thrown back at her.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’ve had a variety of different jobs. I’ve even been a waitress at an all-night café for a bit. And when I arrived here, the Monarch of Winter, she isn’t here anymore, but she gave me a job singing and a waitress in her nightclub.” She missed Sasha and hoped she was well. “I’m glad you’re staying safe. Though if you find yourself in a bad situation, you can always call me, any time.” She would always protect those of her Court. “Oh, that was from when I was younger. My mother had an unhealthy obsession with pageants, so I spent my youth in that circuit.” And hated every second of it. But keeps that to herself.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if there were successful relationships between us and humans. It’s just not something I have experience with.” Then a few seconds pass, “Actually, I don’t. One-night stands were never my thing. I have nothing against them, and encourage people to do what they desire and what makes them happy. It’s just for me, I’ve always wanted that deeper connection.” Was just not her thing.

“It was always my understanding that whoever would run it wouldn’t make anyone indebted to them. In my experience, all that was asked of me was to pick up after myself and replace food in the fridge if I used it. To contribute to the boarding house as a whole.” A shrug. “And it should be linked to the Freehold, something that can be freely passed down from Monarch to Monarch, a building that stays long after those who built it have moved on.” Then a giggle, “Maybe a little overthinking. But that’s ok, you raise some excellent points.” And she’d remember them. “Well, I’ve never seen anyone pushed into a Court. It’s always been a personal decision and not one you can force. At least, I don’t believe you can.” And she’d never support that happening.

Laughing, “I’ve considered it. But I think I’d be better starting with a fish first. I’ve never had a pet, and with my schedule, I’d be worried I couldn’t give a dog the time and love it deserves. And anyways, I get hang out with Fugly and spoil him.” Which was enough. And it wasn’t just her home anymore, so it wasn’t only her decision.

“Ok, that’s a deal, I think we can work something out.”
    It seemed like it would make Yami happy.
    “Allergies? Uh, I don’t think so?” none that she’d come across anyways.

“Oh that’s right, you did. Circe wasn’t able to help?” that seemed…weird to her. Circe was a computer wiz. “Sometimes it requires more info then we have, I’m sorry. Wish there was something I could do.” It seemed important to her. She wasn’t sure why, but, everyone had something.

“It can still be my design, but with the materials you want. I have a jacket that was made for me by the previous Autumn Monarch. Her design, but with materials I wanted that fit what I wanted it to do. So if you wanted something used or discarded, I can design something around it. And I’ve been looking for a reason to get back to spinning. Having my own place will make it easier.” Laughing, “I’m not sure I would call it calming, my poor fingers were not happy.” She made her fingers into pin cushions.

“Oh, my bad. Uh,” more thinking, “I don’t think I have one actually. I have ones that I enjoy, but I don’t think I have any that are an absolute favorite.” Though she did enjoy musicals.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Wait did she just say that she had worked as a singer? Wonder what had happened to remove that from her, she had all the necessary skill, beauty and voice to be perfect as it so what had kept her from carrying on to sing? Better to not push the matter but still it was strange.
    "So which job did you prefer the best, which one was the most fulfilling and which one were the worst of them all? As said I don't really have much experience in the field and I seem to be making enough to survive on this current deal so I see no point to change it especially since I wanna study and this I can do at the same time." Smiling towards her looking a bit shy "well I prefer texting but thanks for the sentiment it is very kind of you however at least for the jobs so do I screen the ones I meet quite carefully first and since the meetings are never in private places but around plenty of others so should I be safe."
    Ohh yeah that could be terrible.
    "I am sorry to hear that, I have never been to a serious one myself, plenty of bar ones but no real ones however I hear that it can be quite pesky and hard to deal with especially how some mothers pushes things to far trying to live through their children. I hope your experiences were the better ones."

Scratching her head and looking a bit bashful.
    "Well maybe there can be perhaps I am just over sensitive, maybe it's harder for us romancers or maybe being one just makes me sensitive as I know that my entire appearance is not just a mask but a mask of lies and even if I would show my real self so would they still see a lie and I would have to explain that whole part not to mention the trust that would be needed for that to begin with." Shaking her head "No I do not think humans are for me in the long run, maybe one day but not now." Smiling kindly towards her Queen, lightly giggling "you really are a sweet one, I wish my first or well any could have been like that but I am well into the triple digits or quad digits by now so that ship has sailed, I would trade them all for a single night of meaningful love though." Not that her body would agree but that was a different story.

"No no not willingly indebted but some can get emotional debt, feelings of gratitude or just get nudged that is what I meant. Not a means to force someone, not anything that would be noticed just a small voice inside the ones whom would feel the gratitude." Listening to her words, that sounded rather good actually. "Ohh I thought that the place wasn't just owned by someone but also run by them but if it is just owned and especially under the ways you claim it so that it is linked to the freehold and can pass between the monarchs for decades to come no matter how many that comes and goes." Hopefully goes for peaceful reasons but that was never a certainty for them. Hiding a little behind her hair, she knew that she was an expert at over analyzing , it did serve her well sometimes but more often than not it was not for the best. "Well if you get the project of it's feet so am I not the worst at household chores with the exception of cooking so I would gladly help out."

"Hmm maybe a guinea pig or gerbil? They are both excellent beginner pets, low in maintenance and they can still be warm and cuddled with a bit more than a fish ever could be unless you wanna either be under water or drown it in the air." Not to mention that they weren't warm or cuddly, she would really have to look into getting some playtime with this Fugly though dogs were amazing.

Nodding and looking happy, perhaps she could finally be of use in some manner.
    "I will be looking forward to it then, I am never farther away than a text whenever I can be of aid."
    "That's excellent."
    She had a nice idea that could work perfectly if it just wasn't something that the Queen had already thought of herself.

"No it didn't seem like it from that conversation it was our first one though so maybe she was just being a bit careful." Or maybe she just really had way to little to go on "I don't really know if I will ever succeed but it would be nice to just know what her life could have been if she had been free from all of this you know, it may just be a small comfort of a dream that will turn sour if I find out but I will never know unless I try. I do not wanna meet it just see it's life and if it is a happy one dream that a small piece of her exists in some manner at least even if it is twisted." Dreams and hopes didn't need to carry logic after all.

"That sounds better and yes books are naturally perfect especially second hand ones that people would forget to just give them a chance to come alive again. I always feel so sad when I see books that are just forgotten they are so amazing and I really wan't them to have a chance to come alive again." Looking her over for a second, feeling a bit nervous before asking "May I ask what it is made from/of? And if it not to much could you show it to me sometime? I would truly love to see it." Lightly giggling a bit "Well to each their own I guess, I am far from an expert but I do find it calming to just live myself away and get one with the fabric."

"Hmm thats to bad, I haven't seen that many and those I have seen have either been old ones on tv or animated ones so I cannot really say I have much of a favorite myself. I have been trying to get through some of the Disney classics and Disney movies overall. I recently got Disney+ so have been using that a bit on bad days or at night to just catch up overall but haven't touched on that many yet." She did enjoy Phineas and Ferb when her mind was not her friend though but that was a tale that didn't need to be told she was already young no need to make herself seem even younger.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Prefer? Hmm.” now she needed to think about that, “Each ones had its benefits. Each has allowed me to work with people, which is something I love. And I don’t think any have been the worst in the world, some have been unpleasant. Like being a waitress in an all-night diner? Wasn’t the best.” Some sketchy people. “You might be safe, but some people can be really creepy! Like, I’ve worked jobs where I’ve been followed after my shift. So it’s just one of those things.” Always be wary.

“Sorry to hear what?” she asks, “That I’ve never had a one-night stand?” she certainly wasn’t, it just wasn’t her. “I’ve never had a pesky one. But I think it’s about finding someone who wants the same things you do. And technically, I’ve only had two serious relationships.” So, yah.

“I think that will be a problem no matter who is running it. Some people will always feel they have to repay someone for kindness. So even if it was someone without a Court, it wouldn’t matter. And it was owned and run by her. But it had also always been a home base of such for Autumn. So I would like to see something in place to pass along. The Freehold before had a hotel, from what I hear. And that made things a bit easier.” That would be something to take on.

Shrugging, “That’s something to consider. I’ll have to look into it.” But she was still on the fence about pets.

“But would it be the life she would have wanted or would have gone after? There’s a lot of different factors going into the whole thing. My Fetch has the life I was supposed to have, the life my parents wanted me to have. But I never wanted that. So would she have wanted the life the Fetch is leading?” she asks, playing devils advocate.

“The dress? It was made from the leather spines of old tomes discarded at Markets. And the pages I was able to save were sewn into the bottom of the dress, the words glowing with the light from fire flies in the Hedge. The top was designed as a corset, and to warm and breath when in the Hedge. But I can’t show it to you,” she begins, “it’s gone. The pieces used to craft another item.” And she was ok with it.

“Sonnie and I have been having movie nights, and those have been a blast.” Come to think of it, they were due for one. “So maybe I’ll come across one that I absolutely love at some point.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"That is a nice way to look at things and a nice way to get into contact with so many different people in so many different ways. What was so bad about the waitress in an all-night diner?" If her durance hadn't happened so would that most likely be something she herself would end up doing or some other simple job maybe some fast food job or similar, in a sense she was lucky to be spared from that but the price had been steep. "What? Really? I hope that nothing serious happened and that none of them remain a threat to you today. I thank you for your concern and I do have been lucky thus far but one never knows, the advantage of not using a real name nor giving them anything they can really track me with unless they are skilled hackers that can find me through my IP and the fact that I talk to them online for quite some messages in advance does leave me pretty good but you are right one day I might no longer be lucky but I do pray that day will never come." Her concern was quite nice to feel though, people had rarely actually cared about her unless it was for the pleasure of the flesh so this was a strange experience.

Shaking her hands.
    "No no I meant the pageants, I know that some mothers can be quite pushy when it comes to it and that it is not really in the benefit of the one competing. One night stands are nothing special or well the first is but the rest nahh nothing to write home about or something to remember really." Wait what did she say? "Two? May I ask who the other one were and when that was? Why did it end? If I am to intrusive just say so, I am quite a sucker for love so it does get me curious." At least she knew her weakness that was something right?

"That might be true but if all courts are involved in some manner so is it not improbable that the debt of gratitude will be split evenly and rather directed at the freehold and worst comes to worst so will they just feel like they should join a court and help the freehold in whatever sense they can and that is never bad as we all need to help and be there for one another. Each and everyone of us needs each other to be there for the rest of us and help everyone of us they can right? We are a wounded kind, no point in denying that and to feel like someone is there for us can help us be there for the next. It is sad that we cannot all work together on a more global scale but that would leave us vulnerable as well so that is just a dream but still we all know hardship, pain and sorrow so we should always open our hearts to other lost ones and be there for them." Coughing a bit to clear her throat.
    "I do like your idea to make sure it can be passed and never disappear again, I am looking forward to see this all come to fruition."

A kind smile.
    "Or you could just arrange a puppy party where you hire in some puppies that all attendants can cuddle with and pet over a day or night and then they're caretakers takes them back home that is a nice thing as well."
    Not to mention that she really wanted to attend a party like that.

Shaking her head and smiling.
    "I will never know, I tracked down my own evil twin and when I met her I honesty just felt bad for her. Our meeting was brief, a look in a crowd before I left. Her life was not one I would have wanted, one I would probably have gotten or maybe a little better as she might be a bit stronger than me but that is it. However to see anything of her again would just be nice, even if it is not the life she would have wanted so could it be the one she would have gotten. It would just be nice to see what could have been and if nothing else maybe it would be possible to find her parents or family as well and just get a picture of her in her youth to remember her by. It might be a fools errand but sometimes one needs to be the fool, I see what you're trying to do and you are right it might be false, hollow or even harm me in the end but how will I ever know if I do not try?" Besides if it was a mistake so was it still one that she at least had chosen for herself.

"No no I meant the jacket the previous autumn Monarch made for you, what was that one made from and would that be possible to see? The feelings of a creation made by someone to give to someone else is always things that heightens the beauty and value of it." Ohh the dress was no more? That was kind of sad to hear. "May I ask what was made from the dress?"

"Ohh that sounds nice, I know there was some talk about us all having one as well that would be a delight as well. I would really love a night where all attendants brings one movie that they absolutely love and wanna share with the rest of those there and then watch them all one by one. It might be a lot of movies and a late night but that is what caffeine is for right?" Giggling a bit "Although I do admit that me and caffeine is a bad mix." No one had seemed to notice at the spring coronation though but then again no one really knew her at all at that point in time.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Finishing her coffee, “For me, it was that no matter how nice you were to some people, they were always cruel and mean. For no reason except that I was a waitress. I get that some people are just not pleasant, but going out of your way to be a jerk is just sad. Those people made the job feel more like a job.” Then a shake of her head, “Oh no, definitely not an issue today. And even if there was one, it’s not like I can’t take care of myself.” She didn’t seem too concerned. “I also pray that day will never come.”

“Oh!”
    and she laughs, realizing she misheard. “And I didn’t particularly enjoy them, it was what my mother wanted and pushed. The benefit was for her to shape a daughter into the perfect object to marry off to a well to do family. Then enjoy the benefits of such a union. So as a kid, you want to make your parents happy, and I went along with it, doing what she expected and wanted.” A shrug. It was what it was and in the past. “The other was my first boyfriend. He was my way to rebel and it ended as most young relationships end. Young girl thinks she’s in love and years later learns she really wasn’t. Teenage love, you really don’t know love at that age.” All of that was sort of true. A few key pieces left out that only Rhodes knew about.

A chuckle, “All Courts involved? I have rarely seen all Courts wanting to get involved in something unless it’s a threat to the Freehold. Everyone has their own agenda, and sometimes it doesn’t line up with anything else. While I agree that we all need each other, not everyone agrees. You’ll come across others who only think they need themselves to survive and don’t want to help with things like a boarding house or anything similar. And there’s nothing wrong with that, we’ve all been shaped by our pasts and what we’ve been through. But don’t be surprised to find some selfish, and don’t fault them for it.” They all had things they were selfish about.

“It would be nice to have. And I think in time, we can make it happen.” It would just take that, time. And money.

Laughing, “Or I could volunteer at the humane society and get to help them and play with them.” that would be more her thing.

There seemed to be no talking Yami out of it. “I wish you luck then.” Nothing more really to say.

“Oh! I have it here, one sec.” and she gets up and goes inside. A few minutes later she returns with a water for Yami and the jacket. Handing the bottle to her, she shows her the jacket, which was a form fitted waterfall lace jacket. The light, when it hits the lace just right, has a shimmer woven into the fabric. Delicate beading is tastefully placed throughout the pattern, their color blending with the lace, but with an iridescent shimmer. “It’s made from spider silk and delicate beads of dew. One of my most prized possession, as she made it for me.” What was Mhairi up to these days? “Boots, I crafted boots from it.” To help the Freehold. To get what they needed.

The jacket was set on the back of a chair. “Well, instead of a bunch of movies all at once, you could have a night where one person brings their favorite movie. That way you get to really enjoy it, and then get to talk about what makes it such a wonderful movie.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Sadly that is the way of this world, I am far from an expert on human minds or behavior but some are just so miserable and pathetic that they look for others to hurt cause they are hurting or they just feel powerful by putting others down. It is sad and pathetic but sadly it is the way of this world, the lower you are on the financial and social ladder the more people seem to think they have a right to treat you badly or look down on you, greed runs the world not compassion." Sighing over the thoughts, the world really wasn't pretty why did one need horror tales when the world was already a nightmare? "That is a relief to hear at least and I do not doubt that you can take care of yourself but nevertheless so is it a relief that none of those people remains." It had taken herself time to just stop looking between every corner from a minor attack that just gave her some bruises what could someone that was intent on doing more cause?

Looking a bit concerned.
    "That is awful, not an unheard of tale nor a surprise but still horrible I am glad that you got free from such treatment. It is sad to see how some treats children like something to live through, to get their own dreams and to do all the things they wished for themselves by forcing them. I do admit that I am not maternal but children should be something to live for and not through." Wonder how many of their kind that had led happy lives before their abductions. "May I ask how old you were at that time and how long it lasted? Do you remain in contact or was it done and over? I mostly ran from boys growing up, some tried for dates and similar I won't deny that but that was mostly cause they wanted sex or to mock the odd girl if anyone had genuine feelings so was it not something I ever saw and they probably couldn't show it due to fear of being teased or made fun of for it." That might be true but did love really have an age when you would know it and in that case when? "So when are you old enough to actually know love?"

Lightly laughing at her words she couldn't help it she was an idealist at heart true but she knew reality rarely agreed.
    "I know but dream big, aim high and if you could succeed to get all courts involved so would it be great if not so at least more than one as long as an attempt and trial is made so is that all that can be done. Even if it never becomes real so is it better to try and fail than to never try at all. If you succeed than great if not then at least you did what you could. Nevertheless so would it be good to have more than one involved at least." Looking down at her empty bottle for a couple of second before going on. "That is true, some of us are wounded in such a way that to trust others is hard, some are strong and powerful enough to believe that they are all they need or that others are just a liability that emotions and feelings is a weakness. Some are just selfish others are hurt and it is hard to know the truth unless you let people take their time and open up when they are ready. Fact remains though that we all need each other and all we can do is to try and be there for those whom are ready for it and show kindness towards those who aren't in hopes that they will get ready one day. To care for those around you is not the same as forcing them to the same criteria but to be ready to be there for them in the way they need it and give all the room they need to open up and feel safe."

"I will cheer you on and help in any way I can, with you wanting it so do I doubt anything can stop it from eventually happening."
    The Queen seemed to get her way in the end so hopefully this time would be no exception.

Nodding a bit.
    "Yeah that could work to but a wouldn't a puppy party be ever so adorable and to see all the freehold just come and suddenly see all those puppies to play with for the day?" Hopefully there were some animal lovers in the freehold.

"Thank you, time will tell if it was all a mistake or a good idea hopefully so will it turn out good and if not well better to know than to always wonder." Hopefully at least.

Getting up and walking around for a bit as the Queen leaves, taking in the sights, touching the furniture and getting a feel for the area, she had always been one whom preferred to both see and touch things. Having grown up deaf for most of her life so had her sense of touch pretty much taken over where others used sound to hear to experience things in more ways than one so had she just replaced that with touch. Besides it was nice to remember things from as many sensory inputs as possible.
    Her right hands fingertips in the water as the Queen returns, smilingly accepting the water with her left hand. "Thank you, you can never drink to much of this stuff." Or well at least she couldn't.
    Switching the grip of the water from her left hand to the right to lightly touch the jacket whilst smiling.
    "It is lovely my Queen, a splendid gift for a spectacular woman." Boots that was an odd choice but ok at least they would still be loved or hopefully they would.

Well sure that could work to but still that would be so short but to talk of how she partially wanted to push things longer cause she was lonely did not feel right.
    "That could work to I guess or one could watch that 24 movie that would be umm interesting to see." The fact that it was 24 hours long did not need to be mentioned.

Opening her new bottle and taking a sip before opening her eyes wide a thought striking her.
    "Say I was at this party or event recently along with Sonnie or well we didn't arrive together but were both there I brought it up earlier. However there was another one of us I had never seen before there as well, we never spoke as she mostly was around Angel I think and some people I had never seen before. I didn't really like how they behaved though so I stayed away from them both until it was time to leave when I offered Angel to leave with us."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A simple nod, “You’re quite right. There are those who want others to suffer like they are. Quite sad really.” A deep sigh and shrug, “I’ve always tried to not take it personally, but it tends to get old and wear on you after a while.” Then she had to be a bitch, and that was no fun for anyone involved. Laughing, “Well, if you could convince Rhodes and Sonnie that I am capable of taking care of myself that’d be great!” humor in her voice. But she was serious.

“It started as being fun, but then it became an obsession for my mother. Don’t get me wrong, I learned a lot of great things from it, everything from how to carry myself to how to do my own makeup. But it’s just not a life for a kid. Not with a mother who puts way too much pressure on you.” It was all about winning, nothing else matter. Happiness meant nothing to that woman. “How old I was with my ex? Umm, I believe I met him when I was around fifteen. And it lasted quite a few years.” Too many years. A shake of her head, “He’s dead.” And nothing else was added to the statement. Somethings were better left unsaid. “I don’t know. It’s hard because some grow up faster than others and some have what they call an old soul. But personally? I think you have to go through a few relationships to learn not only what you want, but who you are. And I don't think teenagers know who they are or what they want yet. Me as a teenager didn't know or understand love, and what I thought was love wasn't. So there isn’t a set age to me.” She didn’t really know love until she met Rhodes.

“I would love to have all Courts get involved.”
    And would never turn a Court away to help the Freehold.

Laughing, “I’ve never heard of a puppy party. I have heard of adoption events, where the local shelters come together and bring various dogs and cats to be adopted. But I don’t think they lend them out for the day.” A chuckle.

Looking at the coat, “It’s helped me many times. Which is why I’ve been working on my own skills with spinning, to return the favor so to speak. Make things for others like she did for me.” And maybe someday, if she saw Mhairi again, she could tell her tales of spinning.

Looking a bit confused, “Another Lost? I haven’t seen anyone new in the Freehold lately. Maybe it was someone passing through?” though she sounded unsure. Maybe Yami was the one confused? But she knew what it was like to be on the move and passing through places.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread