(Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap looks a little flustered still at the Prince approaching him! Well, really she's approaching her apparently old friend who happened to be talking to him, but still. She's here. The Prince. Apex Predator of the Domain.

He seems to relax slightly when the Prince makes small talk with the Seneschal, shopping for clothes, sounds like maybe. Who knows if that's what it really is. None of us are normal folk; we're all predators.

He even has the presence of mind to nods slightly in acknowledgement of Lenora's and Mable's gestures in his direction.

"Ma'am, Your Grace." Dirt Nap says abruptly realizing he's being rude to talk about a subject with the Seneschal from a month ago without explaining. "I was telling Ma'am, Seneschal Hart here, from last month, what I was talking about with you a while back, when I first come back, in October, about my aim to Change myself, to where I could grow strong on animal blood." He explains, a little hurriedly, attempting to be succinct. "I think I'm close, maybe a month or two away, from going under, and Changing, hopefully for the result I want." He says. "I remember though, I will be doing it in the cell, all secure so if I do wake up, but I'm not me, there's no chance of harming the Domain from it." He adds, respectfully.

Turning slightly towards Alice Hart, without turning fully away from the Prince as he feels that would be disrespectful, Dirt Nap nods, "That is right, Ma'am, Seneschal Hart." He says, smiling slightly. "I did think it might be a year or more off. Real fortunate, some of my tests up to now are real promising. I believe I am closer than I thought. Kind of you to say so, Ma'am, Seneschal Hart."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The hum of court could be heard prior to Twist actually moving past the coat check and entering herself. The hum heard and the Beasts felt. Her own surging in response only to crash against the bars she held it behind. Today would not be the day she redecorated court.

Ignoring the nameless masses she sought, and easily found, the figure of Alessandra with Cain at her side.

Dropping into smooth curtsy, the split of her skirt parting daringly, she held it for a moment before straightening. In addition to Cain, near to Ale was Alice Hart and Dirt Nap. To the first she offered a curtsy as well, if not as deep as the one granted the Prince, it was deep enough to be a true show of respect to the Seneschal. Should the second glance her was, a small nod of greeting.

Not near Ale was Mable Wood and a deep nod was granted to the wholesome Gangrel. But it was the second figure standing off to the side that Twist moved toward.

"Good evening Ms. Black. I do hope it finds you well?" Twist greeted with a small smile as she approached Lenora .
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Beast snarled in anger as a weaker one entered. Dark eyes look to see her Cousin, and she nods, as she pushes her Beast to the back. There would be no violence this evening, despite its demands of blood.

For a moment, she was surprised Mable didn’t approach, and then remembered most weren’t used to seeing her join in the conversations, and a smile was offered with another nod. Mable was welcome to join the conversation.

She then spots Lenora enter, and a nod was offered. Cain, for his part, was ever alert, his eyes watching the movement of everyone in the room. His body tense, ready for a simple command from his master.

“From storage? Well, it’s a very nice blouse.”
    At her remark about her and Cain, the Savage smirks and chuckles softly. “Him, perhaps.” There was nothing special about what she wore.

Change? Take a few years and not months? What were they on about? But, until someone clued her in, she would just listen.

But seemed Dirt Nap was keen to let her in on it.

A nod, “Of course. Well, I wish you well with it. And sounds like you’ll be taking precautions. If there is something you need, please let me know.” He was a good kid.

Seeing Twist enter, there was a deep nod of respect to her.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good evening your grace. Seneschal. Mr. Nap."

Seeing Twist she gave a deep nod as a greeting.

"I too have offered my assistance to Mr. Nap. He has been making some great strides with his experiments it seems. I am quite proud of you." Mable said tilting her head towards him.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora was watchful, of course, and as Twist made her path clear, the Lord rose from her spot and offered the Daeva a deep bow at her approach, affording her the respect due to her dual position in Court as well as the head of the First Estate here in Sacramento.

"Good evening, Your Grace," she offered before straightening herself, "The evening finds me well."

The smile of the Duchess was returned in kind.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your attentions?"
    she asked.

It had not been Lenora's habit to assume herself as a figure of fanciful interest to the Archon. If the elder wished to discuss something, the Lord saw no reason to delay her. However, the offer of conversation, if it was purely that, was welcome as well.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

When Alice feels a warm hand on her shoulder, she knows to bow again. Lighter then when she bowed to Ale, so not to slight the Prince while she paid respect to the Archon.

"Miss Wood." she nods her head, jerking and strings pulled. "A good evening to you as well. How as it found you thus far?" Alice asks, her pleasantries twisting into something hollow.

"My thanks again." another jerking strings pulled motion of her head. "Though I must confess that I have more of the same, in several colours." she laughs, an achingly empty sound.

"Pleased to hear that Dirt Nap." she says, while something grows chilled within as she hears more of Mable's aid with the Dragon's experiments. Though it's overtaken by surprise as Ale offers to help. Not that Alice didn't believe that Ale wouldn't want to help, but that she was Prince, and he might seem an earnest naive thing, but they were monsters one and all, she didn't wish for that 'something' to be a threaten the Prince or Her Peace. "If you do not return to yourself, what is to be done to you in your cell?" she asks, her own curiosity shining, along with memories of Robert's pragmatism.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap does glance, and then keeps his gaze a little high just an inch above Twist's crown, he catches her looking his way briefly and her small nod, and he nods back in her general direction, pretty deeply and respectful.

"Thank you very much, Ma'am, Your Grace." Dirt Nap says respectfully to her well wishes and injunction to tell her if he needs something. "Yes, Ma'am, Your Grace." He answers. "I will do just as you say." He promises. Fortunately, his needs are small and not likely to rise to the level of making any such request. Just for the best to be able to handle his own Study.

"Evening, Ma'am, Keeper Wood." Dirt Nap returns Mable's warm greeting. He nods in affirmation as Mable reveals her own offer of assistance. My but he had apparently told a lot of people what he was trying to do, and got a lot of offers of help, hadn't he? Best keep an eye on that tendency, for when inevitably someone else from his Order popped up. This could be embarrassing if it happened in the middle of greeting a Dragon newly come to the Domain.

"Kind of you to offer, Ma'am." Dirt Nap says, smiling slightly to Mable. She is his friend. Whatever that means these days. He'd have to try to do right by her as best he could manage without abandoning his Study.

"Yes, Ma'am, Seneschal Hart." Dirt Nap says, nodding. "Thank you." He says. "Had some downright educational experiences here that seemed to help things along." He muses vaguely.

He listens to her question and ponders a long, silent, still minute before answering. "Well, I expect that would rightly be the problem of whoever next showed up from my Order." He ventures. "The cell is secure enough. It should keep until then." Dirt Nap looks in the general direction of the Prince, since she's standing right there. "Unless, course the Prince wanted things handled sooner than that. Either way, I expect it would be just finishing off my shell and disposing of the remains. The part of me that is the small echo of the man who used to use this shell...that would be long gone either way."

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Lady Notary enters the Court, pausing after crossing the threshold to look about those present. She waits for her Beast to settle from the Apex Predator that is the Prince. Her own Beast is obfuscated and shrouded to not taunt these Kindred present. She composes herself as best she can, looking over those gathered and determining who is conversing with whom.
    She dresses in a high necked green formal gown, with matching shawl draped around her neck. She wears her long brown hair swept upwards, to show off the brown gemstones of her earrings.

She presents herself to the Prince, holding back a respectful distance to not press her Excellency or Cains' comfort. She lowers herself into a graceful curtsy.
    She does not interrupt her Grace.
    She notes the Seneschal, and curtsies respectfully to her as afforded her station.
    The Nosferatu's attention is commanded to the Alder Archon, whom receives a similar curtsy. It is not as deep as the one to the Prince.

One did not want to slight the Apex Predator.
    The Archon had been conversing with Madame Lenora Black, who receives a respectable nod.

"Good evening, Your Grace. Madame Black." She greets, her voice rasping as it grates out. She holds herself politely away in case the conversation is private, but lingers in case she may be invited to join.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am glad to hear such." she said easily as she settled into a comfortable distance for conversing.

"Nothing in particular this evening," she admitted with a wry smile. Pausing she thought for a moment and then gave a small shrug, "That may not be entirely true. I was hoping to see how the nights truly find you. How things are going with Mr. Heinrich and such." There is just the hint of a lilt to her voice, inviting the interpretation of her statements as questions should Lenora feel comfortable speaking on the topics.

Her eyebrows drawing together she glanced around the room, noting the absence of the man mentioned. Not missing this evening was Jennifer Hazelton though. Returning the curtsy with a brief nod and a smile of greeting, "A good evening to you as well. I am glad to see you, hopefully it is a sign that the nights find you well?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of her head, “Good evening Miss Wood, I hope the evening finds you well.”

Seems Dirt Nap had brought everyone in on his journey with the Dragons.

Chuckling, “Nothing wrong with that. When you find something that fits you well and that you enjoy, might as well get a few of them.” Though in her case it was usually blacks and leather.

Alice asked an important question, and she was curious as to how Dirt Nap would answer. Though she was more pleased that he had listened to her and was using the cell. Having a frenzied Savage on the lose would not be good.

“I won’t interfere with the business of another Order. I’ve been told by you and previous Dragons that the cell is very secure and designed to keep Kindred within. I know where the Chapter House is, and should you vanish, I have no problem sending someone to check on your state.” Plain, simple. She would never step into Dragon business unless it threatened her Domain.

Dark eyes spot Jennifer as she enters, and a nod was offered to her.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread