Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx nodded. It would be nice to go again.

"Well, perhaps I will see them later," she says thoughtfully.

"You.... asked me about me," the Obrimos says, frowning slightly. "One moves away to follow the calling of her reshaped soul, her Legacy. Another arrived and left in passing. n there was another who.... left the order. Became an Apostate. The prisoner, Kaze." A hint of bitterness entered her voice. "Oh, no. Magus Alastor was the former head of the Arrows, and Master Aurora accompanied him and myself. I enjoy all kinds. I am more familiar with eastern traditions, but I am learning western mythos as well." She sips her tea.

There is a tense pause, and Phoenyx sets down her cup. "No," she says firmly, "And now we are dropping this topic."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

"So whenever you're free then lets go and Ohh the young boy looked like he belonged here, nice hair, quite innocent looking, could probably be mistaken for a insecure student hiding in the backgrounds, the type you only really notice when you look at them carefully."

Nodding lightly whilst sipping the tea.
    "Ahh that feels good, true I did it was just so much unexpected things jumping around but you seem like an interesting woman, I am looking forward to be working with you and get to know you better."
    Smelling the tea before taking a bigger sip.
    "Hmm well no deaths at least that sounds good, is that why they're being thrown into a month of jail for leaving the order I mean? Hmm none Arrows leading the Arrows just sounds weird to me, then again I am new to actually acting in groupings so what do I know. Sorry then I know nothing but I would love to hear about it, I have heard some native american tales and some standard ones but that is pretty much my limit. Now if you wanna discuss how to survive for extended periods of time in the woods, how to navigate in it, what you can and cannot eat, what things are poisonous and so forth so is that more my area of expertise or you know if you wanna build something."

A warm and kind smile.
    "As you wish, just remember that girls tends to be softer and more loving. So anyway anything I should know about this Aurora before meeting them? If we're staying in the same area so will it perhaps be a good idea to know something about them first unless just shocking them sounds more fun?"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"Hmmm. Councillor Pixel perhaps. He is naive about the Arrow's duties." She sighs quietly.

There is another small smile. Interesting? Maybe all this work to be sociable was paying off. "No, Magus Alastor ran the mission. I would have died without the help of Master Aurora. And Magic Kaze is being imprisoned for a minor violation of the Precept of Secrecy. It's not a crime to leave an Order." She sips her tea again. "Those are useful skills. Did you have some Occult training as well?"

The look remains cool and impassive, but warms when talking about Aurora. "Aurora is a master of Life and a wise magus. She is also a Thyrsus, like you. She has always given me useful advice. What else... she likes restoring furniture and used to be a contortionist. She think's I am too serious some times. But she is a valuable ally, and my friend."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

"Yeah that's possible, as said I didn't have time to get his name just a general look at him and a slice of pizza or two, it was quite nice to eat that again it has been a couple of years."

Returning her smile "Well hopefully it will be you who have the absolute authority command within a year or so, I believe in you commander fire. That is good to know, well sounds like a minor thing then and hopefully he doesn't fight it to much as just takes him time then he will be free and having learnt his lesson."

Sipping her tea
    "Well I do know the basics of the occult but not much more than that, I probably have a ton of information in my mind but you know it's all locked in endless riddles and talks about stuff that I just cannot make heads or tails of"

Smiles
    "Well my body is bendy and I do have some gymnastic skills, I quite skilled in working with wood, I could probably be a woodcrafter if I so desired. I am getting excited to meet her and hopefully not anger her."
    Giggles a bit
    #So say I cant walk naked around here but can I at least walk around in just minimal underwear in this Arrows quarter?"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx shakes her head with the same small smile. "That is not a post I seek. Service is Mastery. For now I am required to run the Arrows, and be the Counsillor for the Path of the Mighty. That is more than enough for me. And do not worry about Magus Kaze. He will cooperate, because he knows what I will do to him if he doesn't."

Another nod. "Without basics further study has no meaning. But at least I know you can scrutinise spells and such."

"Master Aurora is usually easy-going. I am sure she will be glad to meet you," the Arrow replies, before fixing another look at the peculiar mage. "I want this order to be professional, which, amazingly enough, includes being clothed." Why was this a difficult concept? "We can be called upon at any time. I don't overly care how you spend your own time, just be aware that if the Arrow is needed this is the first place the Concillium will come if they do not contact myself. Being greeted by you in your underwear will not give the other Orders the responsible image this sect of the Arrow will portray. Is that clear?" Before it was confusing. Now ti was bordering on annoying, possibly stupid.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

A small move of her shoulders.
    "Ohh well if it works so why not, hopefully I will get along well with Aurora then, as long as things runs smoothly so is that enough. With that much responsibility so can I see why you wouldn't want more, even that much sounds like a bit to much."
    Taking a sip of her tea.
    "Well then I guess he should cause no problem during his incarceration."

"Of course, if you don't build a foundation so do you have nothing to stand on and if you have nothing to stand on so will the whole thing just crumble. That is a basic construct one should always adhere to."

"That sounds good, it will be fun to meet her."
    Sigh
    "Fine I shall adhere to the dress code" damn, clothing was always so restricting and annoying to wear, a thing of necessity not to hide your body in. Really why was societies so stuck up on them? "So say does this place pay anything? Money overall doesn't interest me but I would enjoy 10-15 throwing knifes, a phone, a pyjamas I can be seen in and a couple of MMA outfits that would be easy to move in and both work for training and looking responsible enough."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx shrugs. "This is a small Concillium. It is less work than it might seem. But they are also services others were unable or unwilling to undertake. I find ways of making time."

There is a small smile. "Good. In terms of resources, it has always been expected that we take care of our own effects. If these are all things you may need, I must ask. What did you actually bring with you, and if you need these things why did you not acquire them before now?" The First Talon leaned away from material goods but even she had enough outfits to wear and something nice to go out in. This Mage must have had a very peculiar upbringing.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Finishing her tea.
    "Well I guess I will learn as I go along, never really been a part of any grander groups like this before so it's all quite new to me."

A gentle smile.
    "Well that is easy, I have had very little need of clothes before only wearing them when I needed them as such I didn't bother to travel with more outfits than I needed. I have relied on my bow since I have been in the wilderness most of the time as such I didn't gather throwing knifes. I have never known anyone with a phone as such I have never needed to call anyone which meant I never got one. I have survival gear, my bow and its equipment, enough clothes to get by and some pocket money I earned selling trinkets or challenging people to archery contests. Now if we are expected to work half the day, protect people and I am demanded to wear clothing at all times then it will be hard to earn any money or get a job. Sure I don't need anymore than what I just mentioned except for food and water so with some introductions so am I sure that I could earn enough money in a couple of days to a week of giving archery lessons to people in this city. There must be some who has that interest and my skills should be enough to work as an instructor."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx nods slowly. It seemed a very peculiar lifestyle to her, but what did she know? She had barely known anyone outside of her mentor for several years.

"The working of half the day will be required so that each of us may have free time and rest," Phoenyx says with a sigh. "The Council did not consider the number of Arrows when our order was tasked with overseeing the punishment. If others volunteer, we may have more time for our Order duties."

She shrugs. "The incarceration begins on May the first. Hopefully this should give you some time. But I can arrange a burner phone - that will help."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Heading of, refilling her water skin making sure it's full.
    "Ahh stupid me, I though't it was a permanent 12 hour a day here on standby not just for the incarceration. Well do you know anyone to talk to about getting a quick job as a archery tutor for a couple of weeks so I might have a chance to earn the money to get these things. After that shelter, food and water should be all that I need."

Sitting back down again.
    "So anything I should know about the prisoner or will it all just be easy sleeping? And yeah sure a burner phone is good enough, brand and other stuff doesn't matter to me, I just need it to take calls to well probably mainly to you and perhaps some other around here but mainly you I guess. All the other silly things people do with their phones becoming slaves to their screens doesn't interest me. I do wonder do you have a music player around here and some nature CDs or files one can listen to? Or traditional native american music?"

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread