Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx rolls her eyes. "I know how it works, dummy. I meant would you know someone that would.... never mind." She had already said far too much already. "Setting up a target is easy - there are some large spaces I use as a gun range. Its not good for long distance, obviously, but should suffice for the time being. This way."

Going back down the stairs there is a set of kitchen units, an open space and a table and chairs. Phoenyx begins boiling the kettle, takes out a china set with 2 cups, and two teas which she looks between for several moments before selecting one and returning the other to the cupboard. She adds leaves to the pot and turns as the the water boils.

"So." Small talk. You can do this. We've practiced. "What brings you to Sacramento?" The sentence sounds a little forced.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Sighing, damn this woman really couldn't take a hint, how blunt would one need to be with her?
    "That sounds great, have you ever shot a bow? It's quite calming and very nice, nothing beats hunting with it either really gives the meat that extra taste when you know that you've truly earned it."

Sitting down on the chair letting her take her time to get things sorted up and ready, Skye was in no rush here, time was on her side so she had no need to rush.
    "Well my former mentor said he had thought me all he could for now and told me to walk until I found a red rabbit. I know strange but he was quite deep into the whole strings of destiny thing and he said that would be the sign, so I wandered around until I found it in the forest just outside of the city here. So I guess he thought that either I would be needed here or that this place would be right for me for some purpose so now I am here. Looking forward to actually being around some people as a group again and having a purpose, people I can use my skills for."

Stretching her arms out, placing her left forearm over her right and stretching her arms good, raising them over her head and then behind her back.
    "Also I am not the best at reading people so for clarity's sake what I meant earlier was if you need some relief between the sheets with no strings attached so can you and I sleep together. Just remember no strings, it's fun and pleasurable but love is not something I have ever experienced or is eager to seek out."

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The First Talon shakes her head. "Never. It was considered an impractical skill by my mentor, when there are other options. More than anything he taught me hand-to-hand fighting, mediation and fitness."

She listens. It sounded a remarkably strange way of teaching an Arrow to her mind. "That sounds like a strange method when directions would have been simpler," she says. "Was your mentor deeply familiar with Fate?"

Then.... well. Skye's bluntness are met with surprised eyes as the firebird gapes at her slightly. There's several seconds before she says "...What? I mean... I'm not... Not that I care that you're... um... just that... That's a... very kind offer but I... don't think that... would be appropriate...." she finishes rather lamely. Clearly Phoenyx had been utterly blindsided.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

"Ohh you really must try it some time then, I do understand how it can be viewed as archaic or old school and not be the best in battle anymore but nothing gets the blood going like using one, it can be calming in training, exhilarating in hunts and trust me put an arrow in someone and they won't be laughing about it anymore."

A sigh and gentle nodding "Yes oh yes he were, I mean sure I can read the stars and know how to predict seasons and stuff by their visibility but he could get so deep into interconnections fate, their strands and so forth that I sometimes just wanted to sew his mouth shut for a while. However it is undeniable that he knew what he were doing and he did tend to be right about most things so I never saw a reason to doubt his words. Although he did have a tendency to speak in riddles far to often."

Laughing gently, this was a new thing to see in the otherwise quite stoic woman.
    "A what? A lesbian? It's alright you can say the word, I am pan sexual though gender means little to me, it's just pleasure of the flesh nothing more. Appropriate though that sounds boring, it's a nice feeling filled with sweet relief and no strings. I won't force you but the offer will always stand lovely commander."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Well.... She was definately a Thrysus. "I rarely find I need the blood to move any more than when conflict starts," Phoenyx replies evenly.

There is a nod. "Riddles are fine from an academic perspective. But I prefer to be direct. It avoids.... confusion."

The Obrimos seems to be going pink. "That's not.... I mean... I've never.... I'm not...." She trails off, turning to focus on the cups and moves them onto a tray, trying to regain her thoughts. "I am not a lesbian. I was just.... surprised. I have never been propositioned by a woman before."

I have never met someone that would proposition me so quickly before, either. It undermines the element of respect.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Removing some hair from her face, throwing it behind her shoulders.
    "Ohh I can understand that but the knowledge of sitting there and knowing that if you cannot fell your prey you won't get to eat meat. To know that your skills will make a difference for your survival now that is thrilling. I know that you can just go to the store and buy whatever you want but that is just not the same. Anyways I won't force you to try if you don't want to but if you ever want a lesson I'm not half bad with the bow."

Leaning her head back, taking a deep breath.
    "Thank you, that will make things so much easier. It would drive me crazy to keep following riddles, speeches and mystical enigmas. If you wan't something say it, do it or just get it done. No need to be all confusing about it."

A kind smile.
    "Aww so I took your first time, how cute now you will always have something to remember me by. No worries if it doesn't feel right for you to talk about we can drop it for now, the offer does stand though. And ohh don't worry my feelings aren't hurt, no need to feel flustered either I know I can be quite direct in matters like this. Shame has never really been something I have been good at feeling."
    City people really are different, don't they ever feel stifled with all these walls both concrete and emotional?

10. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"I would like that," Phoenyx says slowly. "Though for something thrilling I enjoy skydiving." A small smile.

There is a nod of agreement as the Obrimos pours the hot water into the teapot, bringing the set to the table.

"I am not flustered," Phoenyx protests, regaining some of her faculties for speech. "I just didn't expect your offer. I have found that being direct works well. Just... it is usually me doing the asking..." She shakes her head. "Forget it. Yes."

The First Talon begins pouring the tea. "You mentioned seeing Councillor Anima. Have you met anyone else in the Concillium yet?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Her eyes opening wide.
    "Wow that sounds nice, would you mind taking me with you sometime? It would really fit into my name to be one with the sky for a brief period of time and ohh I can't begin to imagine the freedom of such a long freefall."

Calmly sitting and looking at the Obrimos with warm kind eyes.
    "Ohh it's quite alright, as said I am quite lacking when it comes to shame and if I see something I want I go for it. Why hesitate in life, we never know if we will see the sun rise tomorrow so live today. If you hold back in life so will you just be filled with regret and no matter if my time comes tomorrow or in a century so are there two things I can tell you for sure. I will not go down without a fight and I have no desire to have regrets of things I should have done, opportunities I should have taken and so forth. Also the raised with no shame part really helps with that issue."

Eyeing the tea as it is being poured, wondering if her new commander often got this flustered or if this was a rare side of her that she had just gotten to see.
    "Well there was this man named Guru who also just arrived me and him met with Anima together and then there was a quick brief meeting with a girl named Naga on the way here no more than a quick greeting and some cute boy that offered pizza, quite unremarkable and innocent looking which is what made him really cute. I could just gobble him up if I got the chance. But say you've heard plenty about me, tell me something about yourself as well. I'll even be kind, tell me absolutely anything you want as long as it is about yourself and is true no matter how small or how big I promise I won't judge."

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

There's a smile. "I would love to go again. It's an incredible feeling. The hardest part is letting yourself fall."

If I see something I want..... Does that mean she wants me? The Arrow frowned, thinking.

"Guru? Never heard of him.... and a cute boy?" There were more mages appearing. Good to know.

Something.... about her? More small talk? Okay. I can do this.

"I ride a motorcycle. I was made First Talon over a year ago, and since that time... The Arrow has declined from three members, until only I remained."
    Phoenyx pauses, thinking. "The previous head of the Talons, Master Aurora and I once assaulted a Seer temple and I fought some Automata. And I like Calligraphy, philosophy and mythology."

It was a little disjointed, but better than she had been. She was getting there.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

A big smile whilst holding the teacup.
    "Then let's go as soon as possible, spread our arms and be free from this boring ground for one brief moment in time." Clearly not having any fear or second thoughts of jumping from 10.000 feet up in the air.

Watching the stoic woman frown, wondering why ohh well who knows what went on in that head of hers.
    "Yeah Guru, he just arrived like me also a scion of the stone book, seems he is quite into puffing and stuff like that and also lives up to his name saying Namaste and boring stuff like that. As for the boy I really can't tell you didn't get his name, he was handing out pizza whilst speaking with miss Naga."

Looking a bit confused.
    "Wow that was a rumbling mess but quite interesting, what happened to the other two Arrows and why did a Mysterium lead the talons? What kind of mythology? I mean ones from which country they all differ quite a bit if I'm not mistaken?"

Smelling the tea before casually speaking on.
    "So you've never even kissed another woman then?" She knew it was bad but she had to try and see if that would get a reaction each time or if it had just been a temporary fluke from the hastyness.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread