Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Circle of Creation (Spring Things) Ecstatic Recognition - Page 2
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Spring Things) Ecstatic Recognition

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Twirling the vape and tossing it over to Guru.

"Nothing about that, I would love to know how to find my way around here and where to find my fellow Arrow and then I seem to recall a word of you buying me dinner and access to your home to use your washer not to mention that whole learning spirit thingy otherwise so no I am all good. And ohh yeah I shall abide by the laws no worries I have no interest in drawing unnecessary attention from boring humans to myself."

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Why does it feel like this is a trick question? I don’t plan on harshing on anyones gig and I’ll do what I can to help out. You get out what you put in right? Leave no trace and all that. Basic principals.”

He snatched the vape from Skye and nodded taking a puff of it before tossing it back in his pocket as finished planting the last couple of tulips before standing up and wiping off his hands on his cargo shorts leaving brown streaks on them now standing his full 6’1”

“Sounds like you need dabs though, if you got nowhere to charge a vape I can get you some oil concentrates you can use glasswear to smoke. It’s all good.

“Seems like you bit off a lot with this one. I’m sure if I have any other questions or run into anything specific you’ll be able to answer my questions. Is there anything else we need to know besides the hunt and gather coming up?”

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Watching as he stood up, damn he was tall, about a whole feet taller than her, then again she was a short person she had always known that, one of the many reasons she enjoyed the bow it made her height less of a hindrance.

"Yeah sure, but I do not have any glasswear so gonna need that to then and if you have some snacks to go along with it I won't say no to that either."

Taking a deep breath.
    "Take care now cheery giant."

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Cloaked Spells
    Second Sight pot 2

Anima shakes his head.

"No if you're all quite well versed on the laws, then I recognize you both as members of the Consilium of Sacramento. Welcome new friends."

He glances at his watch and then around the quad at all the others milling about in discussion. "Over there is Aurora, she's another of our path, but she seems busy in conversation. She's another you could question if you needed help. If I were looking for Phoenyx, I'd check the Arrow tower. I've promised a meal. We can meet at the Orphan in a few days. It's got a great patio."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery

Turning around waving them both goodbye for now.
    "Sounds good, I still haven't forgotten about that dinner and free access to your home though, hit me up whenever lovelies for company, smoking stuff, some fun or to buy me dinner it's your call."

Exits the sidethread

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll get you a nice set up, I take care of my people."

His smile stretched from ear to ear and he bowed to her once more as she left before turning back to Anima.

"Aware, yes. Well versed, no. But like, you know, normal laws. I hope to never have to find out how intricate the system can be. That would be a major bummer man. You ok man? You look like you could use a day off. Is there anything Guru can do to lighten your load and help you on your journey?"

He cocked his head to the side as he fished his vape back out and took a puff, not running off after Skye just yet, wanting to make sure Anima was well taken care of first. He was nothing if not hospitable.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Is he well?

A day off would be nice, but that's not in the cards, not in this lifetime.

"I'm afraid not Guru, I'm afraid not. I'll take some home pressed CBD oil if you have any of that though."

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:

Monthly Spells:
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You want to talk about it? You want to forget about it? I'm no stranger to trip sitting, get you some of that good cactus juice, set up the sweat lodge let out all those toxins. I'll keep an eye out, all about that good health.

"CBD Oil I can do. Least I can do. Can get it to you in drops or I can flavor it in some vape juice so you can smoke it. Sometimes we all need a vacation, even if it's from ourselves, even if it's only for an hour or two. Open offer, no rush, no fuss."

He smiled and went to reach a hand onto his shoulder but saw the dirt caking his palms and decided against it, not everyone was in touch with mother nature and didn't like their nice things getting dirty, but he then spread out his arms, tilting his head as the hug was offered.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Cloaked Spells
    Second Sight pot2

A smile is offered. A lion doesn't take days off, even when he wants them, even when he needs them. He's the king of the jungle. Honey Badger got shit to do.

"Drops would be fine."

The smile slowly spreads to his eyes. He can't remember the last time he's hugged someone. The gracious offer is accepted. "You're a good man Guru. We're going to get along just fine."

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:

Monthly Spells:
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He wrapped his arms around Anima and pulled him in for a nice tight hug holding it for a second and releasing when he felt Anima shift.

"Thanks, that means a lot. It's always nice to be nice and it doesn't cost you anything. I definitely wanna try some of your booch though, I'm holding you to that. You need anymore herbal medication you let me know, you get me a clipping and I can probably regrow it too. Working on re-establishing my greenhouse since I moved. I can give you my number if anything comes up. Other than that I might go say hi to the Pizza guy."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread