(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking towards Circe.
    "Well we shall see once she is feeling better, for now I will at least take care of her anything else can wait until her body has had some rest."

Softly wiping her of, removing any food leftovers stuck on Coco's cheeks or around her lips, still keeping up with wiping her face of from sweat whenever needed.

"We shall be careful then sir, I am good at escaping should it come to it and if not then we cannot leave her alone at least not in good conscience now can we? I do understand your worry and it is appreciated but we cannot let fear take our hearts and humanity from us." It was true it could all be a ploy but to not care for your fellow lost ones, to leave them alone possibly to die now that would rob her of more than her keeper ever did.

Taking the water glass Sera pushed forwards, taking their original straws back, first using Coco's to take a light sip herself and then trying to get her to drink from the straw she herself had used last time, only a small amount of water was drank from them for herself but the indirect kiss was what she desired here, it might have been a bit childlike but the thing did feel warm inside of her.

Gently lifting the glass up to Coco.
    "Here sweetie drink some more, it is always good to drink water."

Listening to her Queen speak of past individuals, listening to Coco's stories, taking it all in, still keeping up with gently stroking Coco's hair and lightly holding her, keeping her clean and doing what she could to make her eat and drink.
    This might be the only chance she would have to be cuddly with another Lost in a long time, not wanting it to end she would do all she could to enjoy it for as long as possible.
    Her eyes drawn time and again to the antennae waiting for another boop from them.

2. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods at Coco, "Props girl," she raises her can, "Fer coming back ta yer old stomping grounds."

As for Sonja's ignorance, "Mhairi was a rather scary lady, above my level, and part of the club before yer time. She was nice," Circe chirps. As for the monkey bit, "Also yer a traceur, that kinda goes with monkey. Fer sometimes ya fall and even monkeys fall from trees."

Then the monkey sticker comes out. "Ooooor that," she points with her soda, "That could justify it. Monkey theme, wait," her ears bounce, "Wait Sonny. You did what at the Luxor?"

How did she not get shot for that? Oh right, mob town for leeching tourists. Circe shakes her head with a laugh, "Ya don't fuck with the house in Vegas. But I find if ya pretend ta be a drunk idiot tourist, the bosses are lenient."Because drunk tourists are better for the mob at the tables then in the drunk tank. Then laughs at the Beast's victory, "Girl yer aiming too high. Fer Charlie is always winning," it was a good imitation, "Perhaps ya'd like to challenge me next?" She eats her bread and washes it down, "Or is the warm monkey hoping fer a foursome?"

As for Yamiyo's comments about fighting fear, "Well I'm angry enough ta approve of rejection of fears, the scary crowd might not Yammy."

Then Circe pays some attention to Coco. What would her answer be? Coherency return or not? Well Circe was going to take a shot at interpreting the rambling, "Um? Yes Miss Chanel, that, uh, land mark is, uh, very pretty at night."

4. Likes , Cayce, Abyssalstar liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John nodded, he’d understood Rhodes’ point and had been what he’d been trying to convey. He still didn’t like feeding bad habits if he could help it but that wasn’t about to be the hill he’d die on. The other hill though? Perfectly fine to die there. Though as Rhodes spoke he listened, eyes watching the man as his lips curled into a slight frown.

If they’re burying it in denial are you drowning in it? Constantly picking at scabs so you never have a chance to forget? It sounds about right. He does make good points though.

“Yea. You have the right of it.”

“You are right Sonnie, that’s where the confused label came in. Also who’s next? You are Sonnie, you don’t stop until you miss a shot or you hit a solid first. You’re doing what we call, running the table right now.”

Though his peripherals and ears remained on the other conversation. Yamiyo looked more like Nurse Ratchet than Florence Nightingale at the moment. Oh, or what was her name from Misery. She’d shown she couldn’t be trusted not to take advantage of the girl so he’d have to keep a look out. Letting people make bad decisions or no he wasn’t going to let someone be taken advantage of.

Goes by the name: John

6. Likes , Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"No!" Coco cried, knocking the water cup off the table with a flick of her wrist.

"You've been to Vegas, I've been to Vegas, let's party like it's Vegas!" she declared, pointing at random people and then bouncing back up onto her feet.

"Come on, Yami, let's go get the rest of my party favors! I'll meet you at the club, bitches!"
    the drug addled Wasp declared, half prancing, half dancing, half dragging Yamiyo to the door...her cane completely forgotten in the Dread Lord's grasp.

Coco exits the scene! Enjoy playing pool! If anyone would follow after her, let me know
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Apr 30th, 2020 at 11:40 AM.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

8. Likes Origins, Abyssalstar, liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Spotting the stickers, “Oh! Are those new ones Sonnie?! If they are, you have to give me one! I promise I've been good and deserve one!” cause sticker!

She couldn’t fault Yami, she was a Spring, and one with her heart set on true love. But she needed to realize that she had to be careful too. “No, we can’t. But we should listen to it, it’s just as important emotion as any other. And sometimes, listening to it, gives you that second look at things. So just be careful and mindful.” Seemed they might have to talk more one on one.

Jumping back, missing the water on the dress, but oh it was cold on her legs and feet. A deep breath as she composed herself, not wanting to draw more attention to this.

And Coco was heading out the door. With Yami.

Seriously?!

“Yami, if you go, I want a call or text as to where you are.” There was no room for debate in her tone as it grew stern. But she couldn’t force Coco or Yami to stay. That would make a scene no one wanted.

So she watches, looking for napkins to attempt to dry her legs, sitting and taking the heels off.

"So, who's turn is it?" trying to salvage the evening.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Rhodes?" She decides to have a little pun with what Sera said, "Has she been as good enough fer a monkey ta stick her?"

Depending on quantity of laughter or moans, they might get the pun. Circe quirks her right eyebrow and ear as Coco departs while tripping balls. She then directs at Yami, "Include me too Yammy! And video if yer date gets funny," after a pause she adds, "Or direct call if ya need emergency pickup. I'm probably the fastest driver here. I've gotten over any fear of speed bumps. Eh? Eeeeeh?"

Not necessarily safest but fast.

She then looks at Seraphina, "Let's see, Australian winter rules means the next up is," she then lifts boths arms up in a shrug, "I wasn't paying attention. Too worried about the noob. But the last one ta slap the balls while trying ta stick it in a pocket," of course she would, "Was Sonja. Rhodes? I think yer up."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

Hey Circe Origins , cool your jets, you've been skipping a lot of people in this scene.

13. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The spirngs do their thing. They don't always need interjection.

Yamiyo, however, was starting to grate on his nerves. Perhaps you can't in good conscience, little one. I have learned better. His eyes narrow, and whispers just beyond hearing begin to rustle. "When everythig else vanishes, there is always Fear, Miss Lillich. Do not think to tell me what it can and cannot do."

It seemed everything was settling. As much as a drug-addled woman and room of PTSD survivors could be considered "settling". Vegas was mentioned - now there was a place he still wanted to visit.

Aaaand then they were leaving. Rhodes collects the cane.

"Well, someone has to go with them," he says, moving around to kiss Sera on the cheek. "Who knows what Miss Chanel has been up to in her time away?" He sighs. "Until we know the extent of her bad habits, we can't have her taking Miss Lillich alone. Have fun, darling." Sera is given a smile, and a wink.

Calmly, unhurriedly, Rhodes follows Romeo and Juliet, the cane clacking brightly on the floor as he walks.

It seems to suit him.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

15. Likes liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"What?" She looked innocently at the Blueberry Elf, smiling as she rubbed the equally-blue chalk cube thingie on the end of her cue stick. "I... did nothing to the Luxor. I don't know what you mean." And the Las Vegas Freehold certainly never asked her to leave town as a result.

"Whaaaaaat? It's my shot? Is it? Wow, I am so new to this game! Thanks for reminding me!" The innocent tone continued in response to James. Yes, she was a total pool noob, don't you know? She was definitely not trying to hustle everyone. In any case, the perfectly angelic Monkey was lining up a new shot.

Said attempt was startled by Coco's sudden and unexpected spritzing of the assembled changelings. Sonnie's stick bopped the cue ball at an unplanned angle... but somehow it all worked out, because she still sank another striped orb. Luck, perhaps? The Beast wiped water off her face and blinked her eyes.

"Yeah!" She giggled and applauded for the Wasp, "Let's party like it's 1999... in Vegas! Quick, someone get some shrimp cocktail and put on a showgirls act! And by showgirls I mean that criminally-underrated movie!" Watching the pair of Fairest sorta-dance towards the exit, the Monkey tilted her head curiously, "Wait, what club? Are we going back to Momos?"

She looked uncertainly to Seraphina, "Is Yami being kidnapped? Should I... do something?" Though, Rhodes moving to follow them seemed to suggest everything was in hand.

"Oh! Yes! Hang on!" The Claviger fetched some napkins at the snack bar and brought a handful to her Queen... as well as a monkey sticker, which she also gave to the Nix. "These ones glow in the dark!"

1 success
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

The main issue with whispering to her was that she often missed the words, looking at Rhodes confused to what he had said her ears weren't as sharp as most peoples around them, focusing on lips were a good way for her to follow along in words but whispers were far to hard to hear.
    Fear, Vanishes, Always, Cannot
    Not having a clue what he had meant with those four words then she was quickly drawn away.

For a moment she was about to fight, about to pull away, about to be wise, reasonable and responsible but that thought came, got overpowered and tossed aside so quickly that her body barely even moved an inch in respite from it.

A quick nod towards Circe and a raised voice to her Queen, not an angry one just speaking loud enough to be sure she would be heard over all the sound around them.
    "I will"

Smiling and following along with her knight completely lost to the moment.

Yamiyo exits the pool hall
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Page 8 of 10 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread