Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Flowering continues to let Sera do her thing. She knew how to settle minds. And when you push the wrong buttons, powerful, defiant, and dominant. So magnificent.... and alluring. He loved this side of her, revealed only rarely, and only she would ever know how much. The kiss returned with a sly squeeze of her ass before she heads off to do her Queenly duties. "I'll hold you to that."

Eyes flick to Sonnie. "It seems I've been asked to take up the mantle, while the others... unwind." He waves an arm. "Your move, Sonnie."

The Mantle ripples at Yami's response. "That depends on whether she's a member, doesn't it? Id hate for her to be poaching for another club. I'm sure you wouldn't like that either." Cynical? Maybe. Practical? Naturally. Pollen could be Spring, Summer.... or a wasp's natural scent for all he knew. The heady effect wasn't leaving either.

John was still talking. You didn't encourage others, you fucked up. Observed, reported, waded in and failed.

"Your 'look' wanted to stop something in hand that you thought was out of control. Your 'trying' made everything worse. Do you want to keep going?"
    He gestures to Circe's advice. Stop. Digging. The Nod towards Coco was met with an eyeroll of his own. "She thinks Sonnie looks like a monkey, and you say she's high as a kite. Conclusion? It's an obvious hallucination. Why are you giving it the time of day?" Could the Winter not forge an obvious lie instead of trying to draw attention to the truth? Unless, of course, he was too scared to think of how to act...

Fear does come for us all. I would love to see your methods of stopping this one from talking, John. What do you want, to gag her? When an obvious half-truth covers everything she says? You must lean into what people believe, not what is real. The human mind craves explanations that fit into their reality.

The wasp-woman seemed to be unwinding now. Things were settling. She was exaggerating her position, of course, but she was a Fairest. Who wouldn't make themselves sound better? It didn't matter. It was what came next that piqued his interest.

"Oh, you know Edna's? The old murder house?" They were pretty words, but needed substance. Rhodes slips his hand into a pocket, and holds up a key. Edna's key, looking for a recognition in the high woman's eyes.

The blast of dry heat is felt along his foliage, alerting him to a testy Summer. Never something to leave unattended. The Dread Lord spins and takes plates from her arms, placing them on a table. "Thank you, Circe dear."

2. Likes , Cayce, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Glancing back to Sonnie as she laughs, then seeing the pout, she chuckled. And makes sure to order another plate of nachos for the monkey. A pouting monkey just wouldn’t do.

Thankfully, the Winter shut up, because the Nix was not sure how much of her patience was left at this point.

Progress! “Then nachos it is.” She was willing to eat, always a good thing.

The Treasured listens as Coco spoke, “Wow! I bet you have some amazing and exciting stories you could share! Maybe I can bribe you visit my coffee shop some evening and you could tell me all the stories! I can include coffee or tea and even some yummy treats for such tales!” she kinda did like stories. Abe told wonderful stories, and she missed them. “But I’m sure we’re all the luckier for you deciding to come back!” she sounded quite sure.

“Oh?” she held the deed to Edna’s? So she knew Mhairi? So much she wanted to ask, but so not the place. “Well, Edna’s is still here, in very capable hands, and well cared for. I’m sure your friend,” and hers from the sound of it, “would be quite happy with that.”

Clubbing? Normally? Probably. Tonight? Probably not. “Clubbing? That’s a possibility. But first, lets get some food and just enjoy each other’s company. Do you have a place to stay?” if she used to live in the Freehold, maybe she had an apartment or something. “And I have to ask where you shop! Such rich fabrics and such flattering cuts!” she gushed.

Laughing softly, she would have to let Circe in on that at some point.

“Thank you!” she says with Circe with a huge smile, “I can pay you back for that, just let me know how much.” Because she had said she would pay after all.

The grab of her ass got a playful look. Her focus shifting back to the two lovebirds in front of her. But she hears his words to John, and stays out of it this time. She was done with that mess.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Well," the Beast crossed her arms over her chest, striking a thoughtful pose, "I must agree. Nachos are truly nourishing. Melted nacho cheese is the... the... whatsitcalled? The stuff the gods ate? Ambience? Amphibian? Amphetamine?" She pondered the answer a few moments longer, but couldn't quite reach it. So close, she could taste it like, well, nachos. With a shake of her head, she started for the snack bar. "Whatevs! Two orders of nachos coming up!" She paused a beat. "And water!"

So the Bee Beast knew of Edna's? Sacramento did have a very transient population of Lost. Maybe Coco had been here before? Sonnie pondered this, as well, only to discover that Circe had beaten her to the snack counter. Damn, the Blueberry Queen was quick! And... what was this?

Banana tree nut bread?

"The food of my ancestors! How did you know?" Sonnie gasped, snatching the edible out of the Iron Spear's arms. She was helping!

Unwrapping the baked treat, the Monkey couldn't help but giggle as she spied Rhodes' groping of Spring's Royal Buttocks. "Ohhhhh, cheeky!"

Then, she shut herself up by nomming on the bread. Just like Momma Kong used to make! She was content to ignore the bickering with the Winter Courtier. No need to harsh her banana-nut buzz!

6. Likes Origins, Cayce, liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Listening to the tales of her soft wasp, it was interesting to hear and she wanted to know everything about her now.

Taking a new napkin, dampening it and wiping Cocos face of as the sweat keeps emerging, trying to keep her as fresh as possible.

Warmly smiling at the summer Queen.
    "Thank you kindly, it's very sweet of you."

Taking the glass with the two straws, slowly stroking Coco's head and guiding her towards the straw. Speaking in a slow, soft and warm manner.
    "Here love please drink some water, we can take turns using each straw to share indirect kisses."
    Trying to get Coco to drink as much water as possible whilst still playing with her hair.

A glance of confusion towards the dread lord.
    "She is one of us, that is all I need to know as long as she doesn't play for the opposition then who cares? She still needs someone to care for her right now." If Coco were a loyalist or in league with the gentry she would quickly have to escape but which court she was in didn't matter, if she weren't sworn to one wouldn't bother her either, some people needed time to find their places, the whole comment from the dread lord just seemed of to her not fully grasping what he meant with it. Then again she was feeling intoxicated and love struck processing things overall was hard right now.

Keeping careful track of people around her to follow the discussion, the questions her Queen were asking Coco were of grand interest of her as well for the time being at least.

Softly kissing Coco's cheek.
    "Let's take it calm and relax love, here eat some nachos." Trying to feed Coco some nachos first and then some of the banana bread.
    "Please talk with Sera here first then we can talk about how to spend the rest of the night."

Her mind softly swaying, she was a lot calmer now, actually able to process thoughts again. Odd she felt drunker now than she had before the pool should have started, it was harder to think but she was at least able to think again something she hadn't been able to until recently.
    But with that fear also started to come over her, the fear that she would soon be tossed aside, the fear that the name Coco had given her would surface against her, the fear that the attraction was only skin deep.

Calm down, you just met, be prepared, no I don't want to be tossed again, curse this appearance.

Wiping of Coco once more, gently smiling and trying to make her drink some water from the other straw this time.

8. Likes Cayce liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“I mean, yea, I kind of figured it might that’s why I looked for help in the first place. Listen. I’m not good with words, I don’t know how many times I can say that. I keep being unclear, miscommunicating…it’s not easy ok? I don’t have your gift.”

If they had only come sooner this could have all been avoided. They hesitated, I acted, and then this happened. It’s like a dance and you’re a half second off beat.

She would understand you, she always understood how you felt.

His face twisted in confusion when we brought up the Sonnie, thing confused for a second and then giving a nod of revelation. That was an issue yea, just like sober Sonnie referencing her tail they were ignoring. He shook his head as he deflated.

“No. No. That’s not where…”

He took a deep breath and sighed trying to take a second to find the words of what he actually wanted to say, a pained look coming over his face as he couldn’t do it, he kept struggling before frowning.

“Monkey is a racial slur, she might be dubbed a confused racist but it’s not a good color. My issue came from…”

He took another breath and then bringing the glass up to his lips taking in a deep swig of the double vodka cranberry he’d had.

“I don’t like people being taken advantage of. Stranger, enemy, no one. Like you said, we don’t know her and even if I did I don’t think what was happening was right. I don’t care if I’m the bad guy, I don’t care if you all hate me, just so long as she doesn’t have to regret tomorrow ok?

“Haven’t we suffered enough?”

The last words tinged with sorrow as he frowned and shrugged, finishing his drink in one go. He didn’t think they’d understand, how could they? They all had their damage but they didn’t all have the same damage.

“I didn’t do my best. I got it. I overstepped. I got that too. I apologize, I’ll apologize to Sera when she’s had time and distance if she wants it. I’m gonna, get another…can I get anything for anyone?”

Well, it was time to play something for himself and definitely something down beat.

Goes by the name: John

10. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Yes! Those keys! Mhairi gave them to me, and I gave them to Ingrid!" Coco cried out as Rhodes held up the infamous answer to the lock on Edna's door.

"Now Mhairi, there was someone with a fashion sense! You should have seen the things she would wear! She was magnificent!"
    the wasp gushed, pausing only when a water straw was shoved into her face.

"Mmm, mmm," she hummed as she greedily guzzled up the water, the sensation of drinking so amazing that she'd soon drained the water until she was loudly slurping at the last dregs in the cup.

And then there were Nachos! Greedily, she dug in, uncaring how messy she got shoving 'cheese' covered chips and assorted toppings into her face.

"Mmm, so good, I love monkey chow!" she cried, spraying pieces of food onto the table. "And I totally have a place to stay! It's this motel off the interstate, and I have it for the month, and I get my packages there, that's where I got these clothes! Gotta love that Amazon, right? Talk about Dragons, though, Bezos is such a dick, I'd stab him in the face if I ever saw him, but I do love getting the clothes -- except I think this top is from a boutique in San Jose, or was it Nevada? Oh, have you been to Vegas? So pretty at night, exceptpeoplegomissingthere..."

And she went on.

And on.

And on.

Often talking about things that hardly made any sense, until eventually she realized she had Nachos left, and greedily dug back into the food.

12. Likes Origins, Abyssalstar, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe did a Palpatine impression as folks obeyed her and took the food, "Good, gooood," it was a very bad impression. "We'll settle up later Sera."

Circe takes a root beer, banana bread, and a candy bar for herself. She starts with the second. "Had a feelin' ya bouncy lil' monkey." Circe joked at Sonja then laughs at the next thing to come out of Sonja's mouth, "Oh ho ho ho ho, scheduled my return perfectly fer a timely pun by you. We're gonna have a good time."

And John goes off and to play a song, Circe looks to the other Sovereigns, "Whew glad we're all moving along from that. Otherwise I'd hafta find Elsa's song on that jukebox. And make it a sing along." And Coco shows the restraint of the impaired. "Wow. Girl yer reminding me of the first time I tried espresso." And her blue elf ears, with this prior experience, managed to catch maybe every eighth word correctly after Vegas. "Another fun Happy club member it seems. Wait. Warm fer the antler season."

Then she looks to Yamiyo with sympathy, "Yeeeah I've had that happen like five times," Circe nods as her ears droop, "Flirt with a dude and whoop," she bites into the monkey bread. Swallows, "Dude is gay. Or flirt with a woman and nope straight as a arrow." Circe nibbles some more as she looks at the succubus and her wasp. "I reeeeally don't think that's a problem here."

Yes she didn't see it likely being a problem unless. She hums in thought. "Well it could be a problem if miss Chanel is in denial or a, uh? What is that weaboo word? Fer the pretty girl that goes between sweet and aggressive at random? Something dairy?"

14. Likes Cayce, , Abyssalstar liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Sera was busy tending to things. It bristled a little that she had to do that instead of paying attention to him enjoying her evening, but that was her. The Nyx wouldn't be herself if she didn't care so much.

"Ambrosia," the Dread Lord offered to the Beast.

He sighed a little. "Which was my point, Miss Lillich. We don't know that she doesn't."

Emerald eyes watch John steadily. "Well, then maybe she's racist. Or maybe she meant it like a cheeky little monkey, animated and chirpy. We can't control what people think or say, John." Just roll with the punches.

Ahhhh... Now we get to it. The very core of the matter. You want to stop people living to regret.

Rhodes takes a few steps over to the Winter, slowly and calmly. "Call me cynical, John, but that is the world. Our friends over there bury their past in pleasures and pleasant feeling, denying their experiences to have a hold over their lives." He blinks, slowly. "I don't think you are a bad person. I think you care, perhaps so much you are willing to step in to save people from themselves... which people rarely take kindly to. People want to make decisions, which means being free to make bad ones. Even if we know better." He offers a small smile, and wanders slowly back.

Mhari? Ingrid? The Autumn king gives Coco a smil and a nod, slipping the key back inside a pocket. She definately had been in the Freehold then. But in her time away? Who knew? "So tell us, Miss Chanel. Where did you go in the meantime, since the last time you were here?" he asks, not unkindly.

As for Circe, he shrugs. Wasn't sure what that was about.

16. Likes Cayce, , Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Ambrosia Sonnie, ambrosia.” Though she does think they had nachos in mind when they made it.

With Yami pushing the water, Sera didn’t have to. Which suited her just fine at this stage.

Then a sigh, “It’s still something to be weary off until the finer details have been sorted out. Agreements made. And she does have people to take care of her right now, yourself included. But we just need to be careful, nothing unreasonable about that.” Her voice gentle.

Her face lights up, “So you knew Mhairi and Ingrid?!” this was exciting! “Mhairi was one of the first to welcome me to the area, and was so kind and helpful.” Then a giggle, “That she did! And yes, she was truly magnificent. I still have the jacket she made for me; I treasure it.” The Nix was obviously very fond of Mhairi. “And Ingrid was wonderful as well, no one like her.” Though she wonders where she went and hopes she is ok.

Seeing, and hearing the water gone, she slides her glass over to Coco, switching out the straws for her. “Here you go.” Water was good.

“I’m glad you have a place to stay, it can be hard to find that when you first get to a city.” She got lucky, Mhairi took her in. “Well maybe I can tempt you to share your online shopping secrets, your clothes are just stunning.” Then the Dragon thing. Maybe she could play it off. “Well, with that tv show, we don’t see them much anymore. Just books now.” Maybe that would work? “Vegas?” a shake of her head, “I never have. I’ve seen pictures, and it does look pretty.” And people going missing? What?

But her words were making more sense now, so maybe sitting with some food and water was helping. She could hope.

She heard Rhodes words about Spring. And knew he understood why they did the things they did. Though she was more careful now thanks to him. A thankful smile offered to him.

“Why aren’t you guys playing pool? Sonnie was kind enough to pay for the table, we should be using it.”
    She tries to encourage them. Surely, they could play teams still, guys against girls, or whatever. Rhodes and John against Circe and Sonnie.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

18. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Ammmm-broooooo-zzzzah... that's a funny word," the Beast giggled, finishing off the monkey bread. It was a funny sounding word. Then again, so were most words if you thought about it. "Sounds like a... weird fruit." She pondered this for another moment, before looking to the pool table. "My turn, yeah?"

Sonnie examined the arrangement of balls on the table top. "Wait, was I stripes or stars? No wait, solids! No, I was stripes!" Nodding to herself, she searched for a possible shot.

"I feel like I should point out that 'monkey' is not a racist slur against Asians." She shrugged, eyes on the pool balls. "That's... um... how about a better subject, hm?"

"Man, don't remind me how much Bezos sucks! I need Amazon to get my stickers!" She brightened up suddenly, "Oh! That reminds me!" The Steepscrambler set her cue aside and dug through her bag a moment, until she came up with a paper roll of monkey stickers! Grinning, she peeled one off and applied it to the side of the pool table (when the staff wasn't looking, of course!) and nodded in satisfaction. "Monkeyfied! There, now all is well."

"Oooooo!" Sonnie waved a hand over her head after she put the sticker roll away, "I've been to Vegas! It's so bright and colorful! And the buffets are to die for!" Nodding affirmatively, she resumed trying to line up a shot. "And I totally didn't try to drunkenly climb the Luxor pyramid," she said softly.

A wink was given towards Circe, "Well, of course. I am the Queen of Puns, and that ain't the butt of a joke! You wanna turn the other cheek now? Because this is this the end of it!"

"Who's Mhairi?" she asked idly, taking careful aim at a striped ball with her cue stick.

Cha-shing! She managed to roll another ball into a corner pocket! Grinning proudly, the Beast looked to the others. "The Queen of the Pool Hall continues to reign! Who's next? Sera? Jasona Momoa? Charlie Sheen?"

She was queen of two things now, it seemed.

Ammmm-brooooooo-zzzah.

1 success
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

20. Likes Cayce, liked this post
Page 7 of 10 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread