DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 10 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

The cocktail bubbling up inside the Wasp's brain was shifting, the storm of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine seething as one substance faded into the tide of the other, and as the soothing effects of the Queen's words drowned out her anxiety, she found herself grasping onto the flurry of words being thrown about again, although that wasn't to say she really cared. She was holding on to her love, after all, being led over to a nice chair, with the soft, warm, intoxicating presence of Yami next to her, guiding her head down to her chest. It already felt like her whole body was being washed in an ecstatic rain, and the feeling of Yami against her cheek, the Succubus' hand in her hair, it was sending the most wonderful tingles through her, and she began to get handsy.

All kinds of handsy.

The Wasp was nuzzling and groping, and about ready to try and go beneath the clothing when the sensation of that cloth being wiped against her skin distracted her, and she hummed contentedly, her antennae happily bopping Yami on the head as Coco squirmed in her chair, though, then, something else jumped out at her, finally filtering through the searing haze in her brain.

"I want monkey chow!" she cried, lifting her head up to beam at the Queen and the Monkey. "Chow with us, Monkey!"

The wasp broke down into giggles, the thought of the gilded queen using her royal gold to pay for her to dine with a hot monkey while she was doted on by the literal epitome of her fantasies made manifest. And why shouldn't she be afforded such treatment? She was Coco! She was magnificent, beyond compare, and finally she was being accorded the treatment she deserved.

"I'll only share if the monkey chows with us, and the blueberry brings more beer, and frowning-sad-man plays music for us! Otherwise I'll just tip Heathcliff for holding my cane and we'll be onourway! This is my homecoming, afterall, and it should be special! Right, my gorgeous Yami?"

And with that, Coco was back to trying to slobber on the luminous beauty that had so stolen her attentions. Her lips were glowing, the light massaging a part of her brain that she couldn't name, and she just had to see what it felt like. This was like her first time meeting the freehold, only there was actually going to be sex! Who'd ever heard of an orgy without sex? Well, clearly, things had improved once they'd finally killed that stupid fucking wyrm and now it felt so good and was amazing and Summer was her bitch and shewasgoingoteatwithamonkey...
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

2. Likes Origins, , Abyssalstar liked this post

0 Scenes

Circe Origins , please read this post, we have just gone over this.
    the TIP bbcode is okay for OOC notes, or to translate a langue into English, but to clarify what a character says will be considered metagaming, again refer to the post West made
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Apr 30th, 2020 at 11:41 AM.

4. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Much of the time, people might mistake Sera's gentle nature for apathy. Rhodes knew better. It was times like this, her fire, her passion, that he relished. It as hard to be concerned as the Nyx's voice seemed so relaxing, even as the sharp words lashed out at the assuming Winter.

Sonnie seemed occupied with defending her nachos. Which meant he could focus on...

"I promise I won't leave you."

The Dread Lord cringed internally. Words had power.This girl made Romeo and Juliet look like a slow, carefully thought out, responsible courtship. The Fairest struggled against the fogginess of his own mind to address the diminuitive Spring.

"Miss Lillich - Yamiyo. You really aren't thinking this through. As taken as Miss Chanel is, we know nothing about her. Where she came from, who might be looking for her..." Seriously, how much clearer could he be?

Silent Arrow John is not, is seems. The Winter's whining was already tiresome. Could he not see it was his "handling it" that triggered this whole affair? "John, stop the 'woe is me' act. You didn't beg - you didn't ask. You assumed we knew about this particular thing and what to do. You assumed wrongly. And then you provoked a reaction and we had to fix it, so stop pretending to be the victim when your actions reap unexpected consequence." There isn't the energy for anger. The Dread Lord's words are like lead.

"But what's done is done. Let's all stop causing a scene, shall we? As you said, this is very public."

He turns back to the "happy couple", trying not to roll his eyes. From here the scents of pollen, potent body odour and of roses all intermingled in the air. With the haze already settling on his mind, it really was rather heady.

It would be so easy.... SO easy to bind her. So easy to control.... so easy for her to saddle me with a curse from her own drunken actions. Sigh. And John thinks he is the wise words and advice-giver. Fool.

"Worth a shot, I suppose... Circe, could you get some water please?" Rhodes asks quietly, before moving to Sera. "There, mostly settled. I don't much like the idea of a promise right now... let me know if you need a hand prying Miss Lillich off her." He gives the Nyx a tired smile.

6. Likes Origins, Cayce, liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A smile, though strained, “It’s ok Sonnie, we won’t take your nachos.” She reassures the Beast. No one was going for the monkey’s food.

Well, Yami seemed to get it. Or she was just telling them what they wanted to hear. Either way, she could work with it. She had to; it was her Court. Springs had taken their seats and seemed ready to relax for a moment. Maybe.

“Lets talk a bit first, then see where things go, ok?” her voice was gentle, the edge gone. Things needed to be discussed. Miss Wasp needed to be figured out, and sobered up. If that was possible.

Grabbing the menu Sonnie had been using, she passes it to Yami, “Here you go. Anything on the menu is fair game.” Sometimes food helped. Sometimes.

Then the Winter talks. And talks. Sapphires close and Sera counts in her head.

Snapping open, leveling on him once again, “Ever notice that the situation didn’t spiral until you stirred it up? Ever think that it was being observed, quietly, to not make a scene?” because making a scene was not a smart thing to do. “That was you begging for help?” a laugh, “You should work on that, it wasn’t very good.” She was done with this night. And done with him.

“If you’re so dedicated to safety, learn a way to do it without causing a scene. Or stay out of it.” Done. So done.

“I listen to good council?” her blue eyes grew cold, the Mantle flaring once again, “I stepped in because you caused a scene. You were drawing attention to a situation that didn’t need it. There was no advice heeded from you.” She hated being this way. It tore her in two, one half fighting the other. Hands clenched into fists as her Mantle whipped around her. The Treasured didn’t want to be this way. It wasn’t her. Or was it? A secret part she ignored and locked away? A deep, calming breath.

Looking over to Circe, “I have that handled. If I suddenly get tired, someone please put a coat over me or something, I get cold when I sleep.” Rhodes would understand. Circe? Maybe not.

Finally, her Mantle calms and she pulls up a seat near Coco and Yami. A warm smile to Coco, “Monkey chow? I don’t think they have that on the menu. But I might know a place that does. Is there something else that would interest you?” her voice gentle.

“More beer?” that was an option. Not a good one. “How about some water first? You look a little flushed and that has me really worried about you. So how about some water, just to make me feel better?” hydrate. Good place to start.

“Your homecoming?!” she exclaims, “I had no idea! Well, we certainly do need to make this a special night for you! Welcome home! Have you been away for long?”

Rhodes got it. He saw what was going on, not that she was surprised. Nothing got past him, and a thankful smile was offered to him. “I don’t either, so I’m just going to talk to her for a bit.” Leaning over, she kisses his cheek. “I’ll let you know.” The smile was returned, she understood. This was not what they signed up for this evening. “And make it up to you later.” She whispers in his ear. “Now go win the game.”

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes Origins, Cayce, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

D'oh. Checked the group Freehold slang and not even close to Domovo, Hatter, Shrewd or Withered. My apologies Saber Sloth, I have no excuse.

10. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Munch munch.

This was good reality TV. Sonnie was enjoying every moment of it. She particularly loved Seraphina being an effin' Queen who took nobody's crap. Maybe this really did deserve popcorn? Did the pool hall snack bar sell popcorn? Ah, too late, the menu was handed off to Lovesick McGee.

Munch munch.

Monkey chow. That just made her laaaauuuugh! Little bits of chip and cheese sprayed from her mouth when she did. The Beast had no table manners. "Depends, Miss Chanel, what are you chowing down on?" Sonja Wu out here lobbing them softballs! Batter up!

Munch mu--

Sonnie blinked and looked down at her paper plate. The nachos were gone. She'd eaten them all. She pouted. This was indeed the darkest timeline. The Monkey sighed and tossed the plate into a nearby trash receptacle. Brushing off her hands, she looked to the others.

Due to several factors, it felt like the pool game was no longer relevant. After looking about a moment, she found her cue and picked it up. Giving it a flashy little twirl, she smiled. "So, is anyone still playing or do I win by default?"

12. Likes Origins, Cayce, liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Smiling and looking happy, her mind gently calmed by the voice of her Queen, not that she knew that was where it was coming from.
    Biting down on her lip she did enjoy the hands feeling her all over, she knew that she would have to stop it if it went to far or at least try to but for now it just made her feel more wanted, more loved even though in the back of her head she knew that lust played a far bigger part than love in such matters but ohh that feeling of the wasps antennas on her head, it was new and unique in her mind, it took all her mental effort to not attack Coco with kisses and more but now was not the time no matter how desperately she wanted to. Had it been any other circumstances so........

It took a minute before registering the dread lords words and what he possibly meant by them, it was a thought that hadn't even crossed her mind then again not many thoughts that wasn't focused around her new knight had crossed her mind.

"We still need to take care of and care for our own right noble sir, I do understand what you mean though."

"Still could someone kindly bring some water and a straw?"

Taking the menu, softly reading it to Coco asking if there was anything she wanted.
    Still gently patting her head, stroking her hair and caressing her cheek, not a moment going by without trying to make Coco feel loved, warm and safe.

Softly and gently speaking to her wasp knight.
    "Yes dear a homecoming should always be grand and special, please listen to this tall woman here she is the one who can help you the best and make it really special for you."

Leaning in to kiss her new love on the cheek.

Looking over at Sonnie.
    "Can you please go get two new plates of nachos, some water and sit down with us?"

Partially she wanted her there in case something would happen to Seraphina, partially she wanted to help keep Coco calm and partially she just wanted that water to give to Coco.

14. Likes , Cayce liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

He rolled his eyes, though with black gaping voids it was hard to tell beyond the musculature and shook his head.

“You’re right, I didn’t tell anyone and pass them a look while trying to keep things calm and contained and was met with…”

He did his best imitation of Rhodes’ expression with a shrug.

“…yep, it’s almost like we were built different. I observed, reported, and then…”

Were hung out to dry, yea.

“Not entirely blameless here, sure but sweet words aren’t my strong suit so I was looking elsewhere for them.”

Another shrug as he leaned back and took a drink of his cocktail before learning to Sera.

“Sure.”

He said, voice filled with doubt. It was quite evident that none of them had picked up on the drugs and had just been content to keep playing pool. Rhode’s indifference and the fact that the game continued even after he’d let him know was evident enough, but let them delude themselves as Fairest do.

God forbid the fairest weren’t perfect.

Then she turned to him and he shrugged, just enjoying the effects of her words now as he took a drink. Then Coco started screaming about a monkey and he nodded back to her. Better take care of that.

Yep, you caused this scene John. The girl high off her tits screaming about dragons and monkey’s that you were trying to contain had no part in this. Did you succeed? Partial credit, you got the right people there to contain the situation eventually. If they had acted sooner it might not have got to this point. What is it they think I do?

And the sexual assault is continuously ignored which just caused him to shake his head.

Goes by the name: John

16. Likes Origins, Abyssalstar, , Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

The mania, paranoia, and mood swings had leveled out now that the other compounds had begun to kick in, and now the Wasp was just vibing, vibing as hard as someone sitting down in a pool hall could, the miracles of chemistry causing Coco to bop along with the music, alternate between her little sitting dance and rubbing against Yami, little noises of pleasure escaping as the waves of euphoria washed over her. Which was fortunate, because if this had still be Cocoaine-Coco, well, then there would have been another tantrum since she wasn't getting what she wanted, and even without her cane, solids and stripes could have been getting fast balled all over the place. But that was Cocaine-Coco, not MDMA-Coco (not to mentioned whatever the fuck the substances been cut with).

So, the Wasp was vibing, entranced by how spectacularly divine all the people around her were, happy to listen to their voices as they debated, or read the menu, or discussed pool.

"I could nosh some nachos," Coco giggled, "nosh some nourishing nacho chips with cheese and whatever else monkeys like."

And the water barely crossed her mind, even though her skin was getting flushed, and she was absolutely dripping in sweat at this point, looking as though she'd just come from working out with Terry Crews and the Rock, rather than been standing around a pool hall.

A dopey smile crossed her face as she turned back to the Spring Queen, that most empyrean and resplendent fae who was showering her with such attention.

"It must be years and years," Coco replied, pausing only to nuzzle her face against Yamiyo's hair before turning back to Seraphina.

"I was something of an important person, you know, a true champion of the people! My voice swayed the balance of power, my actions sent our adversaries flying back off to whence they came, but it's something of a small town, you know, couldn't stay here forever, had to travel and see the sights before deciding to come back and see what had happened to my old home."

Yes, she certainly was an important person! Why, when she'd tried to get her then-lover placed on the Spring throne, she'd been so successful! So successful her then-lover had become an ex-lover when she'd skipped town and made Coco look like even more of an asshole than she already had been.

Or, there had been that time when she'd braved the dangers of a kidnappers hollow, slaying his fearsome guardian, a poor pitbull whose fangs had been replaced with rubber, and freed the stolen children!

Or, when she'd vanquished the black knight, that poor, fat man in a security guard's uniform, wailing and crying for his mother as his bones broke and ruptured veins flooded his organs until he died choking on his own blood.

"Why, my friends were the most powerful people in the frr--city! The head librarian, the real estate mogul that founded our new home, and for a while I even held the deed to Edna's house, if that still means anything to you. So, yes, I was very important, though now I'm content to just sit back and enjoy meeting all the new people, you know? Like my Yami here, or your enchanting self."

Only Mhairi had really been a friend. The rest had all left her behind. Disappeared without a word. Abandoned her and gone off in search of their dreams away from her.

"So, now that you know that, what's next? Should we go clubbing? VIP rooms and all? Oooh, yes, let's do that."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe had no idea why Seraphina would get cold but she nods, "Sure. I'll tuck ya in with Rhodes and get ya both hot chocolate."

And John Boy? He was digging himself deeper whilst Circe shook her head. The man was practically a miner right now. The Sovereigns weren't omnicient, and it would be kind of creepy if they were. With unlimited funds Circe COULD be in a few select areas using computers and cameras. "John? Stop digging. Ya already hit lava. And fuck me, why is the angry girl the most mellow."

Was this some kind of running gag where she was the most chill of the lot around her?

"Right right right," Circe waves to Rhodes as she walks off to get, "Aqua, root beer, straws, monkey chow. Bee arr bee," and goes to spend about fifty dollars on snack food and drinks. So she misses some of the conversations.

How fortunate that Coco is loud. To the staff she simply apologizes for a friend's girlfriend being a little loopy from medication.

Circe returns with root beer, water bottles, three cheese covered nacho baskets, bags of peanuts, and a few square confections labeled as banana nut. For Circe's logic monkeys eat bananas and tree nuts so the high bug should see it as monkey chow.

"Okay, Yammy ya wanted a water with two straws, romantic right?" She juggles to start handing things out, "Nachos fer the Chanel," then she has no clue, "Banana bread fer monkey chow and the rest of ya start takin' shit." Circe frowns as her voice gets annoyed and her Mantle flares out, "Really, take stuff. My arms all full. Take shit before I dump it on the pool table."

Page 6 of 10 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread