(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Why do you always look like you're trying to get everyone into bed?" That may have been a rude question, but Beasts weren't always tactful. Maybe there were just some Fairest Kiths she was unfamiliar with. Mostly she just knew the mermaids, glowbugs, smurfs, and flowerheads.

And whatever the heck Sasha was. Ice princess?

One of the Flowerheads arrived, and Sonnie waved in greeting. She was taken aback by Rhodes' mistake, causing her to look around for some sign of the Nix. Her eyes fell onto Yamiyo, and she looked even more confused. The Succubus looked nothing like the Emerald Queen.

"Uh, nope! I just got here! Is Sera coming?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Laughing a bit at the dread lords mistake.
    "Do I look that much like someone else? if you wouldn't mind oh venerable sir would you kindly tell me what I look like in your eyes?"
    Looking around before giving a quick curtsy to show her respect.
    "Of course you do not I asked all to come your presence is a delight"
    Biting down on her lip a bit
    Damn it was just beginning to feel like a date.

Sighing a bit at that comment, looking down for a moment, shaking her head then placing her arms around the cute monkey girl and whispering into her ear to make sure no one else would hear her, this was a place filled with ordinary mortals after all.
    "Do you know anything about the occult or demons? I am what gave birth to the stories of the succubus, a sex demon, not only that my keeper kept me very close adding in a certain part of him, her or itself into me shaping me with an appearance of glamour or illusions whichever term you prefer. The combined essence of this makes it so that my body is partially filled with a carnal desire I always need to fight to keep at bay in addition to everyone around me viewing my very existence into something sexual or seductive whether I want it to or not."

Holding on to the hug for a while, it felt good to just tell someone and be so close to someone, slowly letting go and giving the adorable monkey girl another quick peck on her other cheek this time.
    "Sorry I don't give empty threats"

Turning her eyes over to the dread lord.
    "I am terribly sorry, her question wasn't one I wanted others around us to be able to hear, I hope you can forgive the rudeness of whispering like this?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

It had been a few months sense she’d been to a club. Sure, there was girls night out, but the club scene wasn’t appealing anymore to her. But Yamiyo had put out an invitation, and she would of course attend. Anything for a fellow Spring.

The dress she picked was black, and very short. Too short for many people, but not her. It appeared made for her, hugging every curve, and showcasing her long legs. And when she walked in, people took notice. Which was expected and she was used to. But there was only one who could catch her eye.

And she spots him, with Sonnie and Yamiyo, and gracefully walks over.

Her angelic voice can be heard behind Sonnie, “Of course I’m coming.” It purrs with a sly smile.

Stepping to the side she walks over to Rhodes and gives him a kiss, “Sorry I’m late. I couldn’t find the shoes I wanted.” It was beyond frustrating.

Then she looks to Yamiyo, the red in her hair and the green of her eyes was unsettling, but she smiled, “Hi.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord gives Sonnie a smile, turning to Yamiyo. "I'm afraid not, Miss Lillich. That is something that stays with myself."

He arches and eyebrow a the whispering and the questions. "If it's that personal, maybe save it for a private location, perhaps?"

The appearance of Seraphina, makes the Flowering smile warmly. "Late, darling? Never," He pulls Sera in for a long, slow kiss. Looking up her long legs, emerald eyes look at her lustily. "You look fantastic, sweetheart. Lemonade?" he asks, plucking her drink from the table behind him.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie listens to Yamiyo's whisper curiously. The Beast seems to think about it for a moment, then shrugs. "Yeah, okay. It's cool. I mean, I'm a food demon. So I totally get where you're coming from, Babelicious. I could murder a steak dinner right now."

Moving on from that odd and possibly inappropriate discussion...

She jumps, startled by Seraphina's sneaky arrival. "Eep!" She turns around and laughs, hugging the Nix warmly. "Hey, phrasing!"

"At least it wasn't a ghost this time," she muttered as she turned back to the others and sipped her drink some more.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Taking a sip of her drink, feeling a bit relaxed to not have her story go all to unwell with the adorable monkey girl.

Turning her eyes over to the dread lord
    "It would be rude not to answer a question asked of me, I do understand you not wanting to tell me what I look like though it can perhaps be a bit private."
    Gently smiling for a second.
    "At least it has helped me avoid being recognized from a camera more than once."

Watching the hug between friends and the kiss between lovers, a bit of jealousy building inside her heart but doing her best not to show it, taking a light sip of her drink instead. Noticing how the Queen started the night with a lemonade, nothing alcoholic, well perhaps she was thinking of taking it easy on the alcohol at first as well.
    "Welcome fair lady, now tell me would you all prefer to take to that empty booth in the corner where I am sure the music will make sure our words will be impossible to hear for anyone not with us tonight or would you prefer to take a tour on the dance floor?"

Lastly turning her eyes back to the monkey girl.
    "So a carnal demon and a demon of food, now that sounds thrilling, I would love to serve that to you sometime but for tonight I hope you will honor me with a dance before the night comes to a close."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was no resistance, the kiss returned. At the look, she posed, “Like the dress?” a knowing looking in her eyes. “Oh! Yes, thank you! You’re so thoughtful.” Accepting the offered drink.

Laughing, the hug was returned, “Oh? I thought the phrasing was perfect.” She adds with a wink. “And knowing I was coming was very important.” Her tone innocent, but her smile anything but.

“A ghost?” really?

Looking to Yamiyo, “I have to say, I love your boots! Not sure I could pull them off as effortlessly as you do though.” A true compliment. She had boots, many in fact, but none like those.

“I’d prefer to sit, but that’s simply because I have no rhythm. But if you would like to dance, don’t let me stop you!” she encouraged.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Ghost?" Rhodes asks, confused.

He arches an eyebrow. "Just be careful, Yamiyo. Who knows who might be listening?"

The Flowering's attention is drawn back to his lover and he slips an arm around her waist. "I love it. Maybe later I'll show you how much?" he whispers to Sera.

Rhodes smirks, bust says nothing. Knowing if Sera is coming? That's something for me to know.

"Oh, I bet you could, darling," he replies. There was a lot of leg to cover. "Still, if you two would rather dance, don't let us stop you. We can hold down the booth...?" He looks to Sera, smiling.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie was gnawing on the celery stick in her drink, watching the other three Changelings talk.

"Hm? Oh, hell yeah! Let's dance!"

She knocked back the rest of the bloody mary and left the empty glass on the bar. "Fine, fine! You two hold a booth for the rest of us!" Celery stick still held in her teeth, the Beast grinned and headed for the dance floor!

Dance, Dance Monkeylution!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-05 13:59:21 Sonnie Wu rolls 5 to Dancing! Dex + Expression (10 Again) 7, 4, 3, 3, 10, 1 1 success

A lot of energetic spinning, jumping and gyrating commenced!

10. Likes liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you kindly then both for holding the booth, your kind advice and for your kind comment of my boots. I do believe you would be able to wear a similar pair with absolute grace though even though I doubt we will be able to try one another's clothing that well, sadly I am much to short to be able to compete with your heavenly form. My asian descent have given me quite a small stature I am afraid."

Finishing her drink as well.

"Now I will take this moment and try to join our dear Sonnie on the dance floor, would you kindly look after my purse for me?"

Leaving to catch up with Sonnie, watching the monkey dance, sure she had energy and a good body but a trained dancer she was not. Then again neither was she so they both could just enjoy letting their bodies have fun.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-05 14:19:59 Time to dance rolls 5 to Dancing! Dex + Expression (10 Again) 10, 3, 9, 9, 2, 8 4 successes

As always seduction moves creeping into her movements as she lets her body guide her, trying to dance with or close to the monkey to be able to watch how she enjoys herself, highly doubting that she would have the stamina to keep the same high tempo up for equally as long as her hence focusing on more energy conserving movements.

12. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread