Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Loyalty Is,) The Great Spider Bazaar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
    Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

The definition of non-binary beauty. Angel has long blond hair and a lithe body. Perfect sculpted face and creamy smooth skin. Not a blemish or untended pore. 6 feet tall with perfect legs, and hands that have never seen hard labor. Their mouth is delicate, when resting, poised somewhere between a smile and a frown on the verge of pursing.
    Mein

Much like Venus, Angel is a vision of perfect beauty but sculpted out of ice instead of stone. A single frozen tear on their right cheek. A chilling statue, seeming un-alive when not moving.
    Mantle

The stark, cold air that surrounds their form is easy to miss, until they breath. The thick clouds of crystallized condensation forming with each breathe belie her nature.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

Angel's eyes catch lightning and the crackling zip moving away.

Curious.
    The winter smells a secret. And there is nothing more delicious than a secret.

Angel does her best at shadowing the Lightning elemental. An odd maneuver for one so fair, but the attempt must be made to satisfy curiosity.
    Spider Bazaar

0 Scenes

If you want to shadow him and try to avoid detection, you can roll dex+stealth

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Keeping her charms up towards both the elementals, her looks were her main feature and getting those caught in it to do what she desired were one of her few gifts.

"Say noble merchant's I heard someone talk about an orchard, apple farm or maybe just a farm whilst waiting in line. Do you know anything about such a place around here or anyone that works on one, I have never even seen an orchard on the mundane side of the hedge so if there is one inside the hedge around here so could I not even dream how fantastic it would be and how happy it would make me to see one even if they just have it on the mundane side so would it still be incredible to see what they had done with it."

Her eyes sparkling, trying to keep the charm going not neglecting either of them.

Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

The definition of non-binary beauty. Angel has long blond hair and a lithe body. Perfect sculpted face and creamy smooth skin. Not a blemish or untended pore. 6 feet tall with perfect legs, and hands that have never seen hard labor. Their mouth is delicate, when resting, poised somewhere between a smile and a frown on the verge of pursing.
    Mein

Much like Venus, Angel is a vision of perfect beauty but sculpted out of ice instead of stone. A single frozen tear on their right cheek. A chilling statue, seeming un-alive when not moving.
    Mantle

The stark, cold air that surrounds their form is easy to miss, until they breath. The thick clouds of crystallized condensation forming with each breathe belie her nature.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

Shadowing

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"Oh ho! Now we are talking!"

A grin flashed though Anatole's beard - a genuine one - and he moved closer to peer at the jars and bottles.

"Potions, you say? Interesting. Let's say you have me curious? What currency do you trade in?"

He was still smiling as he commenced to idly run a hand though his beard. In thought, you might say. Listening in as the Romancer - bless her - blurted out the questions he was himself thinking. The move might make the merchants clam up, true. But it might also shake something loose. Unveil a connection, however obtuse. Might even exonerate them, reveal this lead to have been a red herring after all.

The wizened was all ears.

Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-17 04:54:02 Anatole to be social and sneaky rolls 6 to Wits + Subterfuge + Spec (10 Again) 1, 5, 8, 6, 8, 5 2 successes

I went Wits + Subterfuge + his speciality - Anatole is trying to appear legitimately more interested in the potions (to an extent he is!) while also listening / watching how the Elemental's react to Yamiyo

6. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Angel

Yellow doesn't seem to have notice he'd acquired a shadow.

He leads Angel through the crowd seemingly oblivious to them, until he reaches a small stall. Dark purple spider silk tent, the tallest peak only reaching mid chest on the Levinquick, the man crouches down, leaning into the tent, before exiting with a mild look of worry on his face.

He stands again, and begins to move through the crowd once more.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-17 10:08:56 Yellow rolls 5 to perception (10 Again) 5, 7, 6, 4, 4 failure

Yamiyo & Anatole

"Oh orchard eh?" Red says, looking at Blue, who's eyeing Anatole with a raised brow. "Never seen a real big one before. But there's a lotta talk 'bout an orchard lately." Turning back to the Succubus, "But then again, there's a lot of farms and groves for Fruit and things in the Hedge. Goblin Fruit are dead useful." he says with a winsome smirk. "Just looking for apples?" he asks, "If you are, I'm sure there's a lot of farms on the mortal side of things, but I'm not here to see you head that'a'way, I'm here to see if you want any of my wares,"

Blue takes over now, seemingly unimpressed with Anatole,

"Potions, yes. One to aid in sleep." He says, echoing his twin from before, "And our currency of course, is what you can trade, we of course have preferences, but we wont turn away a potential buyer."

A beat, a smile.

"So, what have you to trade?"

To spot Red or Blue hiding their reactions to the Orchard talk, please roll a Wits+Empathy!

Red
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-17 10:12:31 Red rolls 4 to Spotting Falsehood (10 Again) 2, 6, 5, 4 failure
    2020-04-17 10:10:56 Red rolls 4 to Hide reaction (10 Again) 1, 8, 3, 8 2 successes
      Blue
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-17 10:13:01 Blue rolls 5 to Spotting Falsehood (10 Again) 6, 10, 8, 9, 10, 4, 2 4 successes
    2020-04-17 10:11:26 Blue rolls 5 to Hide reaction (10 Again) 1, 9, 2, 5, 9 2 successes

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Smiling at the two.
    "Would you find gentlemen be kind enough to tell me what tales you've heard of it?"

Completely oblivious to their hidden reactions, she was used to reactions of desire, passion and lust not of other falsehoods and hidden reactions. Such was the way of the demon of lust but perhaps her allure could make them spill words at least.
      failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-17 11:44:27 Yamiyo Lillich rolls 3 to Read emotion: Wits+emp (10 Again) 7, 7, 6 failure

Gently caressing Red's cheek.
    "I would love to know whom to ask to know more about it and what you might have heard, I might even be able to tell you about the information I might acquire from others. It would be such a sight to see something that so many of our kind seems to be talking about, an experience for life, ohh it would just send my heart aflutter and drive me wild with passion to see such a sight."
    A seductive wink, a charming smile, a gentle voice, she was ready to employ every trick in her arsenal to get the information out of them. If they thought they could be the ones to get her into bed as well all the better for her chances to get the information she desired.
      6 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-17 11:51:48 Yamiyo Lillich rolls 13 to charming! Presence+Persuasion+SL+Kith+Spec (10 Again) 10, 10, 9, 9, 1, 7, 6, 1, 8, 4, 4, 10, 6, 4, 4, 7 6 successes

Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

Mein

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

Angel continues to follow the lightening. If their path takes her past the strange tent she'll take a peek as well.

Perception failed
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-17 12:55:12 Angel rolls 4 to Perception (rest of dice) (10 Again) 7, 7, 2, 3 failure
    2020-04-17 12:54:50 Angel rolls 1 to Perception (10 Again) 2 failure

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"Well then," Anatole replied getting all business-like.

"I'll have me one of those sleep potions. I'll pay you in the only currency that matters around here: Glamour. My Glamour - smoked in the forge and shot through with Fear. Pledge pact - I get a potion, one of you draws a measure of Glamour from me."

Anatole met the Elemental's with a steely gaze.

Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-18 00:03:32 Anatole to sees through Blue rolls 1 to Wits + Empathy - 1 unskilled (10 Again) 2 failure
    2020-04-18 00:02:53 Anatole to sees through Red rolls 1 to Wits + Empathy - 1 unskilled (10 Again) 9 1 success

However, this was not because he had seen through their ruse.

Anatole was in a business transaction.

I'll work out the exact Pledge once they say yes Saber Sloth

11. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Angel

The Winter sees nothing but what she had, stopping however, has the Levinquick, zipping through the crowd ahead of her.

Perception please, as well as a Dex+Athletics.

Anatole & Yamiyo

Red can't help but giggle as the Succubus kisses his cheek, choking it off when he hears it, a flaming blush spreading across his face. Blue's attention snaps from Anatole, to glare at his brother.

The Smith can tell there's a crackling growl under his breath. Sputtering to nothing as the Smith's proposed Pledge draws attention.

"A potion for a measure, yes." Blue says, smile wide and something alight within those blue toned flames. Blue reaches over to smack his brother, who's still enamoured with the Succubus,

"Oh my lady, we could quite a time, talking a tasting such fruit, heh heh - oi!" as his brother smacks him. "The fuck?"

"This fine gentleman, wants to bargain."

"And so does this lovely lady, after a fashion," a flirty smile.

Agreeing to the Pledge! Work on the Mechanics and the wording....

Red
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-18 09:29:28 Red rolls 4 to Charmed? (10 Again) 6, 5, 4, 2 failure
      Blue
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-18 09:30:44 Blue rolls 5 to Charmed? (10 Again) 1, 9, 3, 3, 2 1 success

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread