Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Loyalty Is,) The Great Spider Bazaar

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
    Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

The definition of non-binary beauty. Angel has long blond hair and a lithe body. Perfect sculpted face and creamy smooth skin. Not a blemish or untended pore. 6 feet tall with perfect legs, and hands that have never seen hard labor. Their mouth is delicate, when resting, poised somewhere between a smile and a frown on the verge of pursing.
    Mein

Much like Venus, Angel is a vision of perfect beauty but sculpted out of ice instead of stone. A single frozen tear on their right cheek. A chilling statue, seeming un-alive when not moving.
    Mantle

The stark, cold air that surrounds their form is easy to miss, until they breath. The thick clouds of crystallized condensation forming with each breathe belie her nature.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

Angel gives Anatole a quizzical look.

The little spot seemed ideal for a conversation, why rush? But the treasured was all to familiar with passing glances, so they were hardly even noticed and not registered at all.

"I think perhaps, I should get the whole story."
    Spider Bazaar

2. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

0 Scenes

The Lost can only hear that aggressively flat laugh after Anatole stops speaking. As soon as the sound cuts off the Rotary Girl slams her hand on her receiver, fear tightening the corners of her mouth, and anger ablaze within her eyes once more.

"You do not know what you have done." comes her voice. "What you have brought down on my head." her head shakes, and she moves to leave, but stops. Her eyes, look toward where they had been, where she had been stopped. "I am owed the story as well. Tell. Me."
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; May 9th, 2020 at 10:23 AM.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Truth to be told so did she not know the story either nor did she knew if it was something personal or something that concerned all of the freehold.

Shrugging her shoulders.
    "I guess it is up to the kind barkeep to make that decision miss phone, but if you want information then you also owe it to tell us some information."
    Looking at her with a sly smile.
    "What have we brought down on your head? Who is this person, why do you serve him and who are you? I am sure that our bearded friend here have other questions you might be able to fill in for us as well."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole is still smiling when the call is brought to an abrupt end. His smile fades slowly.

Phone Woman might have well as been the object she appeared to be. Only the chatter of the other Freehold Lost grabbed at this attention.

"Jarmin Fruit. Goblin fruit appearing more and more on our side. The issue has reached sufficient proportion for the Freehold leadership to take notice. We set out looking for the source of the fruit, rumoured to be an Orchard or factory of some kind. Encountered three elementals bearing trade to this Spider Bazaar. So I followed them, suspecting them of being more than simple traders."

A shrug.

"I doubt I was wrong. Angel here did some investigation of her own while we..."
    thumbing a hand to Yamiyo Lillich "did some trade. And she came up some interesting information which... I guess you confirmed to some degree. So tell us about Allie and Bobbie? This Iron Meg of yours seemed most upset by them. And what were you doing watching us?"

He smiled again, turning his attention to Rotary girl.

6. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

The definition of non-binary beauty. Angel has long blond hair and a lithe body. Perfect sculpted face and creamy smooth skin. Not a blemish or untended pore. 6 feet tall with perfect legs, and hands that have never seen hard labor. Their mouth is delicate, when resting, poised somewhere between a smile and a frown on the verge of pursing.
    Mein

Much like Venus, Angel is a vision of perfect beauty but sculpted out of ice instead of stone. A single frozen tear on their right cheek. A chilling statue, seeming un-alive when not moving.
    Mantle

The stark, cold air that surrounds their form is easy to miss, until they breath. The thick clouds of crystallized condensation forming with each breathe belie her nature.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

Angel gasps at the phones outcry, but listens patiently as Anatole explains the situation.

A delicate is held out to the phone, palm up, "Yes, please. Tell me about your regrets, perhaps together we can set them right." The haunting voice of wind through ice hangs in the air like a fog on a still evening.
    Spider Bazaar

0 Scenes

A resigned disbelief crosses her face. "What. Should. I call you Miss Whore then? Fuck you. Fucking. Fairests." she looks to the Dwarf. "I would call you lucky for not knowing who Iron Meg is. But. Now. You. Have. Literally. Called. Her. Attention." glaring now at Yamiyo daring the Romancer to cry about the correction. "Iron. Meg. Knows. To. Expect. You. You. Are. In. Deeper. Shit. Then. You. Realize. She's. Going. To. Tell. Her. Queen." the Lost hear a trilling ring, with how hard the Rotary Girl shakes.

Then she shakes her head. Listening to what Anatole, tapping her fingers on her side.

"Allie and Bobby. They. Help. Bring. In...talent. For the harvesting and care of the Orchard." a sigh, sounding more like dial tone, "Well. Helped. You Funderland assholes should know what happened. One of you killed her. Allie. Heartsworn to Bobby. I would watch out if I was you." she warns.

"I am leaving. I have to pick up my shopping. I hope it wasn't stolen while you forced your will upon me." as she moves to leave, she turns and offers another "Fuck. You." sneering at Angel and their words.

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Shrugging, she had heard far worse from many a angered girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands and wife before such meager insults did not become her anymore they were just to common to really have an impact anymore.

Looking towards Anatole.
    "Hmm I have some thoughts and follow-up questions on this but I highly doubt this is the place they should be discussed, perhaps we should find somewhere to talk in private or if no one has any further business here leave this place and talk where we know that no one will hear the words spoken?"

Looking towards Angel.
    "Do you have any further business here?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

"Oh good." Anatole smiled mischievously and knuckled his moustaches as Rotary Girl vented her spleen.

The smile faded as the mechanical changeling hustled away.

"How about we go home? We've worn out our welcome here - for a while at least."

He looked at the two Fairest before heading to the lifts.

Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

Mein

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

Angel shrugs to Anatole as the phone makes it's way off into the crowds.

"I see no reason to continue here. It seems danger lurks."
    Spider Bazaar

0 Scenes

The Rotary Girl, snorts but doesn't stop walking. Her destination the silken bag she dropped when the call had first been made.

As for the Lost, the way to the Lifts is clearly marked, with a distinct traffic flow, but the queue marked to leave was strangely empty...

Ready to wrap?

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread