Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She was too tired to argue with him, and laying down did feel better.

Her eyes focus somewhere on the wall, “No one was ever supposed to. I had wanted to keep that hidden as long as I could.” A few seconds pass before she looks at him, “Thank you.” No one could know how weak she had been. How broken she still was.

“Want to hear something funny? All the healing I can do for others in a Dream, and I can’t use them on myself.” A wonderful drawback of her gifts. Not being able to heal even herself. “But if I wear myself out enough, exhaust myself enough, I don’t really remember the Dreams.” So that was a bonus. Maybe.

A hand begins to absently play with her hair. “I don’t know how to talk about it. It’s always been there, but,” a sigh, “I don’t know. It was hard enough to let you see it.” Talk about it? Could she? Was he right, would it help? Then a shake of her head, “I won’t ask that of you. Maybe I need to try the talking thing first.” He had enough to worry about.

The touch was welcomed, and she let out a small breath of relief at it.

Deep down, she knew he was right, but it was still hard to accept. So she nods, “You’re right.” She could admit it. Looking into his eyes, “I would only want help from you. Getting help from someone else would mean sharing that with someone else. And I don’t want to do that. I know you, I trust you and I love you.” But hearing him say his love hasn’t changed, was hard to hear and accept, and she appears to search his face for a lie. And she couldn’t help it. “I thought it was time to be open about that part of my life, let you see behind the mask. See the damage.” And risk losing you. See if you could still love me with that knowledge.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

He offers a nod and a smile. To be a changeling was to be a broken thing, but some were able to at least wall off parts of their own horror.

"The Wyrd does love it's little ironies," he says ruefully. "And I know you wouldn't ask. You can't seem to understand that I'll do it anyway for you. I want to help you Sera. Won't you help me fulfill my Desire?" He offers a small smile. It was a dirty trick, but one the Nyx might be able to appreciate enough to not interpret as pity. "If you want to try talking, I am here, and will listen. If you need more, I will do it, in a heartbeat."

Emerald eyes blink, surprised. She admitted was... right? Rhodes had been expecting much more resistance. "Can I.... get that in writing?" the Flowering asks, the hint of a rougish grin on his lips. "I love you too, Sera," he offers gently. As her eyes rake across his face, either he was utterly genuine or his lie was so perfect she could not see it. "I'll swear it all over again if I have to. Sera.... we are all damaged creatures, every one of us. That yours began before Arcadia doesn't stop it. This had still happened when I met you. It was still there when I fell in love with you. It's still there now I know. Some of us just... hide it better."

He looks around the room, towards the tapestry. "Perhaps I might show you one of mine, next time. One of my weakest times. But they do not define what and who I have become. I defy those times to become better.... just as you did." he kisses her fingers. "Rest now, my love. I can show you other things, if you prefer. Your dream is mine, for now."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“That it does. The things I’ll be able to do and heal I’ll never be able to turn upon myself. Plus the whole disappearing at the same time too.” It was a struggle. One she was still trying to figure out. Was the pay off worth it? “Oh, now that’s not fair.” She protests, and it wasn’t. That was a weakness for her, and he knew it. “You don’t play fair.” And while she wanted to be mad, she couldn’t. Between not having the energy and knowing he was only trying to help. So instead of saying anything else about it, she changes the subject. Seemed logical to her. “I think I do want to try.” Though she sounded unsure and a bit scared.

Eyes narrow, “You’re lucky I’m too tired to argue with you right now.” But a hint of a smile was appearing. “I know you would, and I appreciate that. But I want to put my faith and trust in you without the Wyrd binding it. Not to discount the power of it, but I think it’s important without too.” If that made sense. His words were true, they did fall in love before she had revealed all this.
    Maybe she wasn’t as damaged and broken as she thought? Was that possible?

Squeezing his hand, “Only if you want to. Never feel you have to.” A smile at the kiss, "You're amazing. Thank you." as she attempted to hold in a yawn. Not very well. “Will you stay with me? I don’t want to wake up alone.” Eye lids were beginning to get heavy, but still, she murmured, “Safer with you here.” She wasn’t fighting the sleep this time.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The smile widens. "No, it isn't. And when it comes to you, never. You are my desire, Sera. I know I don't have to help, but I will always choose to." His expression softens, and his hand squeezes hers. "If you want to, then we'll try. I know it will be scary, but I'll be here." Rhodes offers a smile.

"I suppose there is an advantage to wearing yourself out, if I get to win our discussions," he says jokingly. "But I understand. I hope you trust me, as I trust you." The Flowering kisses her fingers.

He nods. "I want to show you that I feel I can share anything with you, as you can with me." His hand strokes though her hair. "I am. But so are you. You never needed a crown to be a Queen to me." He flicks his wrist, and curtains draw across the veranda and it's rising sun.

He leans in to kiss her. "Of course I'll be here. Sleep tight, darling." He would watch her dreams every night if he had to.

Shall we close out there? Seems a natural stopping point.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

6. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Yup, seems a perfect stopping point. Thank you for the great scene!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes , Xadun liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread