Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Circle of Creation Spring Things - Page 7
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Spring Things

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 9 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, "Will do." they'd have to talk again soon.

And then suddenly, the Circe was full of people. Some new, some familiar. But, she had things to do, and disappears back into the Arrow wing.

Aurora exits the scene

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

returning from her meeting with Anima

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Walking over, grabbing another slice of pizza then heading for Naga.
    "Hello again miss Naga, sorry I was in a bit of a rush" taking a bite of the pizza "You can call me Skye, anything I should know about this place?"

Looking out over the area.
    "That boy is quite cute, he with you? Also do you know if there is a washer here we are free to use Anima wasn't sure and I haven't found the flying fire bird to ask him or her about it yet."

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Offers a wave as he walks through with the determination of someone on a mission.

Anima leaves the scene

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Pixel."

He forces a smile when she calls him cute. At least she didn't follow up on hugging him.

"And you're looking for Phoenyx. She's usually around somewhere but she maybe sleeping or busy what with the incarceration situation coming up."

He shrugs as if it's no big deal.

"And you want to ask Phoenyx about any hygienic amenities if you're an Arrow. The common area is just for meeting people. If she doesn't have one you'll have to google a laundromat."

Finally he returns his attention to Naga.

"Also, in case it wasn't obvious you're recognized. Sorry about the mess and welcome to Sacramento."

He chomps his slice and watches whatever happens next.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

He walked up just as Pixel was introducing himself and giving Skye the rundown.

"Oh shit, you're recognized. So are we! Isn't this a great day everyone. I just wanna give all of you like, great big hugs now man. Thanks for the offer of snackage Pixel-man I appreciate it..."

He eyed the pizza but didn't take any.

"I am Guru, Namaste everyone. It's so good to meet everyone. Would anyone like an herbal refreshment?"

He pulled out his vape and offered it those gathered.

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

She raised an amused eyebrow at Skye and the Arrow's very casual manner. "No, he isn't with me. And I don't believe there's a laundromat here, though I haven't fully explored the building as yet."

Naga gave Pixel a smile and a nod, "Thank you, Councilor. I appreciate this."

Then Guru greeted her... and everyone, apparently... with a 'namaste.' So, he was one of those guys? "Ah, no thank you," she said, politely turning down his offer of refreshment... and hugs. "I'm good."

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Sighs.
    "Ohh damn, say cute boy would you mind googling the closest one for me? I don't really own a computer or a phone for that matter. Besides I think that I owe you a hug." Giving him a flirty wink.

"Sorry Guru if I am gonna do that I either need some serious snacks or someone to fool around with. I am not opposed to hug a gentle giant such as yourself though."

Eyeing Naga
    "Well fingers crossed then, and you really should remedy that a cutie like him won't stay single for long."

Opening her arms and looking towards both Pixel and Guru to see if either or both would take the hug.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Pixel." The cute boy repeated. "My name is Pixel."

As talk of hugs and shared junk crept in Pixel looked to Naga, a look of subtle confusion washed across his face before turning to the other new comers.

"And no across the board. I don't have a phone to google anything with. I know what sympathy is so please no hugging or whatever that thing is."

He gestures to Guru's vape with his pizza.

"And I'd really advise not hugging in general? Unless you want to hand a lifeline to any Seer who wants to Scry or Find you."

His attention returns to Naga.

Or us.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

The look of confusion was then reflected upon Guru’s face as he went into worrying about a hug. He then squinted and looked at the sky to see if it was falling and shrugged, hitting his vape before tucking it away again. Hazey eyes hidden behind black Ray Bans.

“Suit yourself but a hug is a hug man and a hug feels good. Feels good in the soul. Does everyone need a day off around here?”

He looked back to where Anima had been, everyone he’d met so far just had this tremendous weight on their backs like they were carrying the world on their shoulders. Now that he thought about that other Consilium members he knew had that look too.

Huh. Oh well.

“Offers open, how are you other than a little tense it seems? I’d offer a massage but if a hug is a no go I already know the answer to that. I could do a guided meditation maybe? Throw some water on some hot stones, really steam it up.”

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Silver Ladder looked squarely at Skye, "Pixel is a Councilor. Regardless of your personal opinions about his attractiveness, you should show his office some respect. Please don't refer to him, or any Councilor, as a cute little boy." Did this Consilium have no sense of decorum?

"I'm fine, really. Thank you." She nodded to Guru. Were all Thyrsus like this? Anima with his weirdly sexual gardening talk, now the Hug Squad.

Page 7 of 9 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread