Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Circle of Creation Spring Things - Page 6
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Spring Things

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells
    Pulse of the Living World
    Organic Resilience

"They call me Guru, Spiritualist, Shaman, lover of the natural world. It ain't no thing man. Little nitrates in the soil goes a long way. Gotta make the little planties nice and strong."

He smiled as he grabbed the spade and began using it to shape the soil making sure each plant had enough nutrients and were in deep enough for the roots to take hold. It was obvious he was a practiced hand at this.

"You wanna hit my vape? What kinda friend would I be if I didn't share, it is puff, puff, pass after all."

He rolled back on his knees, spade hand the cleaner of the two now fishing in his pocket as he reached in to grabe the vape and hold it up so she could take it.

"You can hit it too if you'd like Mr. Anima, it's all natural, home grown, just extracted essence better for the body and mind....so long as that's the right pen."

He checked his pockets and nodded.

"Yea that's the right pen."

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Cloaked Spells
    Second Sight pot 2

Anima always thought he was crunchy, but he doesn't hold a candle to Guru, not even by half. There's a new flavor of Granola in town ladies and gents.

Word vomit spews from the Councilor's mouth as he gives a run down and what's what. A lion roaring, declaring the laws of the land. Predator's eyes study from behind the kindly mask. How do they react? What story do they tell.

"Oh well, if you've both signed your names to the Stone Book, then I'm the man you need to see for Recognition. Do either of you intend to stick around and join the Consilium of Sacramento, or are you here seeking hospitality for a day or two on your travels? If you intended to stay we'll quickly review the Lex Magica, as we follow the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Laws here. We enforce our laws with the Tetragrammaton. There's a gathering of Shamans coming up in a few weeks you won't want to miss, it'll be a chance to meet more of your path here. I'll make note of your resonant ID's, the spells you currently have cast will suffice for that. Oh, and if you're looking for action, an abyssal spider has taken a host and residence that will be hunted and exterminated in the coming months. I'd love to have more assistance with that. I'm sure there are any number of other problems that you could assist with. No need for codes here in the Circle of Creation, this is our place, you can speak openly. But do show restraint, protecting the mysteries out side of the Circle or your sanctum."

A polite hand goes up to decline Guru's offer.

"None for me, thank you. But if you're into organic I make my own kombucha, flavored with fresh squeezed orange juice and peel, all ingredients grown and made by your's truly. Except the cane sugar. I have to buy that at the farmer's market."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body mastery, organic resilience 2E

Taking the vape from the messy man, smelling it and taking a light puff.
    "Yeah if I am gonna do that so will I need something good to eat and a bed to crash in or at least a couch whatever is available but I will need something to eat."
    Holding on to the pen..

"Well then I guess I have found the right man, the stone book in the primal wild granting me control of the streams of life. I do plan to stay for now, my former mentor told me that I would be needed here for one reason or the other so until I see why so am I in no rush to leave. Not like I have anywhere else to go. So feel free to hit me up with that information and ask away if there is anything you need to or want to know about me. After that kindly tell me how the Adamantines are fairing around here would be a shame to not meet my fellow order members. I will gladly aid with that spider thingy that sounds fun and like it could bother my areas. Ohh do we have free access to this place and if so do you have a washing machine around here?"

Twirling the vape pen.
    "Also may I ask except for this side of your life what do you do?"

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Where the what?

"And yeah, that's why I love fried onion!"

He's laughing as he suddenly realizes all the other people who had been lurking the place after he had gotten there.

"Oh hey! Hello other people. Want some pizza?"

And a swift conversation change?

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Passes by the young man stealing a piece of pizza.
    "Thank you cutie, find me later and I will give you a thank you hug"

Heading after Anima.

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells
    Pulse of the Living World
    Organic Resilience

He seemed torn by the offer of pizza. Part of him wanted to ask if it was all natural the other half of him had the munchies and would eat anything put in front of him. His eyes wandered over that direction glancing back to Anima as he gave the all clear. He looked at Anima and then over to the pizza and his rumbling stomach. He smiled and waved off the offer.

"No thanks but thanks anyway man. I'll come say hi in a second though if you want company."

He gave a very enthusiastic thumbs up but sticking with Anima for the moment.

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL
    PRE

Oh wow. I am so sorry. I somehow have not only barged into this thread but then carried on a completely different scene, and just now realized it? How strange! I have checked my watched and subscribed threads before this, and never saw this one, only "Shaman and Apostate"? They...rolled together somehow? Anyways, I am good to bow out of my strange, separate but parallel Circle scene.

Thank you, Orianna for the awesome scene!

Kaze nods and smiles, "Wow. Thanks for agreeing to get together and talk. It helped me a lot. And seriously, please. Call me or text me when you need my help, with the truck or whatever." He says.

Kaze leaves the scene.

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well, this spot has steadily become busy," the Théarch commented with a smirk as a few new faces came over to raid the pizza box. She nodded her head towards Anima, "Greetings, Councilor."

Aurora received a similar acknowledgement, though she looked curious as Kaze suddenly walked off.

Skye and Guru received a welcoming smile, "Hello. I'm Naga, Iron Gauntlet, Silver Ladder."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Stopping up in her chase after Anima.
    "Hi Naga, sorry we need to go talk to Anima but do seek me out later ok,"
    Giving her a wink before running after Anima

leaves for the sidethread with guru and naga

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread