Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Circle of Creation Spring Things - Page 5
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Spring Things

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Trust me, Warlocks face a lot of prejudice. Our Arcana are by nature subtle and invasive. We violate the privacy of others, whether in their sanctums or in their own heads. Look how far we Awakened go to protect our own identities. Shadow names and all of that. The ways of Pandemonium scare the other Paths like no other."

She turned her head, looking about the grounds as she spoke, "Thyrsus could send spirits to spy on us, or just turn us into toads on a whim, yet they aren't treated the way we are. But fear is rarely logical."

Naga raised an eyebrow with a somewhat confused look, "Onion thing?"

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“That could be. Or maybe this place just as a way of making it feel like home.” Shrugging, “Either way, it’s kind of nice.” Not always being on the move.

She listens, because it would be rude not to. But her stance on fighting wasn’t going to change. “After seeing that I’m only useful in a fight by keeping those trained alive and increasing their skills, I’m not about to pick up fighting. My strengths are not in fighting, but helping those who can, fight better.” It was how it was. “I’ve done a pretty good job avoiding fights all my life. So I’ll stick with keep you guys alive.” And murdering people with spells.

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles as Aurora suggests the possibility that Sacramento holds a special sway over them as a city they can call home.

He listens intently, nodding as Aurora plainly expresses her rejection of the idea of learning to fight.

"I admire that." Kaze says. "It's good to know your role, what you want it to be and what you're best suited to doing." He agrees.

"I haven't figured it out yet, and might not ever. I want to heal people, not hurt them. But I am 'good with my hands' as they say. I feel like I have a responsibility to use what I am good at, and fighting is probably what I am best at. No matter how much I learn to heal...I don't know that I am going to totally turn my back on the other side of things."

Kaze says thoughtfully, "Also, I guess it might seem kind of low brow, but I do really enjoy learning how to deploy new techniques, mixed with what I already know. There are a lot of different ways to handle a physical conflict, and they all have their advantages and disadvantages. I have to admit, I find that as interesting to learn as how to keep someone alive."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Pixel bobs his head and nods along, although he does seem a bit uncomfortable. Truth is, Pixel was capable of some sketchy stuff but he would never know how to scare or bully someone with any of it. Having the Atheneaum scryed is scary to a Mystagogue, but he doubted very much Campanella was shivering at the thought of the college art student come for his secrets. Or maybe he was? Who knew. This particular Warlock didn't.

"I guess it is pretty scary when you think about it." The magic, if not the practitioner. Although the Free Councilro would be lying if he said he wasn't looking forward to spell cloaks with just a little more proficiency in his ruling arcana. Things were Planned and it was going to be hilarious.

"So when Anima did his touchy thingy he tried to rub an onion on my forehead. I think he was going for some folksy old time mystic vibe and just missed the difference between window dressing and real mysticism. Like sacraments for a fast cast? Come on man."

He gulps down the last of his coke.

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"This is the reputation we have to deal with. I didn't scrutinize it, but I'm quite certain that Winter fellow threw up a Mind shield as soon as he heard me introduce myself." She shrugged, used to that sort of anti-Mastigos prejudice already.

"An onion... on your forehead," she said, a touch if disbelief in her voice. And that man was a Councilor?

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

7. Likes West liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

If new Shamans were to arrive to Sacramento, the easiest way to find the Thyrsus councilor is to check the Common Grounds of the Circle. It's Tulip Season after all.

Anima is on his hands and knees in the dirt, tending to the blooming bulbs, hands dirty as he adds more fertilizer to a planter of pinks and reds.

As requested! Skye Guru
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

(Expanding body mastery to last one day.)Mana 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body mastery
    organic resilience 2E

paradox
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-13 15:42:05 Skye rolls 1 to paradox (10 Again, Chance) 6 failure
      body mastery
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-13 15:42:31 Skye rolls 10 to Body mastery: Life+Gnosis+HS+EX (10 Again) 10, 8, 5, 7, 10, 10, 4, 9, 1, 5, 8, 7, 9 7 successes

Silently walking up to the bald man, her body seemingly small and frail but any trained onlooker would recognize how each of her step were precise, not a movement wasted, not a single muscle used in vain.
    A bow carrying case enveloped with leather hanging from her back, a waist bag holster for arrows hanging over her behind, the young girl seeming far to relaxed for being in a new area.
    Walking up to the man planting flowers.

"You know flowers are a lot happier when allowed to grow freely and not controlled."
    Smiling for a second whilst watching the flowers, they weren't her style but she couldn't deny that she loved flowers after all she grew up closer to them than most.
    "Mind helping me sir gardener? The fates told me to arrive here in search for someone for some spiritual guidance and not that crappy Easter hippie kind."
    Putting an extra tone on the word spiritual hoping that if the man knew what she talked about so would the conversation be easy, if not so would he just assume she were another pranking devil worshiper from how she was dressed.

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

spells
    Pulse of the Living World
    Organic Resilience

He'd gotten word that the person to talk to would most likely around the Common Grounds at the circle. The obviously not gardener digging around in the dirt had caught his suspicion but the hairs standing up on the back of his neck as the other approached him definitely made him think he was in the right place.

He looked like he could be a student post grad or a seven year senior but he could have been. He was wearing open toed brown burkenstocks with no socks, a plain white t-shirt, and a pair of cargo shorts. A messenger bag was slung across his right shoulder, vape pen in his right hand.

He took a hit from the vape letting the cloud billow behind him as he approached the two with a laugh.

"Controlling plants is how we end up with so many interesting cross breeds though."

He put his hands together and bowed to the both of them.

"Namaste."

He didn't hesitate but knelt to join the man in aid, stashing his vape in a cargo short pocket, as he was a horticulturist himself.

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

(Spell Cloaking)Mana 1 Spent
    PRE

Cloaked Spells
    Second Sight Pot 2

Anima chuckles as he is chastised.

"Do they now? I've had a number of conversations on the matter, usually they are happy as long as they get sunlight and water. Some of them also feed on the essence of adoration manifested by the adoring."

He looks up, another pink-haired Magus, my my.

"Oh, why thank you for the help. Kneeling for so long gets rather rough on the knees." The doctor pushes himself up to appraise the two new arrivals. "I'm Anima, Councilor of the Ecstatic. If you'd introduce yourselves I'd love to point you in the right direction." Anima's aura is decidedly devoid of clutter for anyone with the sight to see.

His finger and thumb form a circle and a trickle of mana pushes through his aura. A spell is cast, but remains hidden.

The predator within him suddenly roars to life as the unrefined green imago of an improvised vulgar life spell glares back at him. It seems the archer does nothing by half measures. He grins like the Cheshire Cat, but says nothings. There is a saying about assumptions after all. The remainder of their glyphs are golden, it'd take actual study to pick out that which might be freely given.

roll
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking over the new arrival.
    "Not gonna argue there, you can get some really nice stuff by crossing them. Also are you gonna share that thingy or keep it to yourself."

Looking over to the man calling himself Anima.
    "You can call my Skye, trust me it's a lot easier to pronounce."

Reacting to his actions knowing she has come to the right place. Smiling a bit over how unaccustomed the man seemed to just improvise his will into this world, then again she had no real skills for learning the proper ways of doing things so she really shouldn't judge people.
    "I wandered the primal wild, hope that is enough information and that I have come to the right place. If you wonder anything feel free to ask."

Kneeling down and smelling the flowers, they were nice but nothing beats the scent of wild flowers to her.

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread