Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2003) Spring Talks

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

0 Scenes

Please remember you need to Seal the pledge with WP!
    and record it in the Pledges thread!

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

(Sealing pledge)Willpower 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

sealing the pledge
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

3. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

(WP for Pledge)Willpower 1 Spent
    +2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling was good. Sometimes. Not in places like the Hedge, nope, it was bad then. But here? Could be good.

“Like normal?” she was a unique one. Celestial beauty? Was she being confused for Titania? “I hope in time, you’ll come to learn that you can be yourself around us. No one is here to judge you. Though if it makes you more comfortable, then by all means.” Were new Lost always like this?

Sera repeats the name, making sure she heard right, and committing it to memory. “I’ll find a copy and read it. With the weather warming up, it means more time outside, and there is nothing better than a good book while relaxing outside.” At least to her. Though it was always made better when Rhodes joined her.

Seems she’s put some thought into this. “Flings were never my thing, both before and after. They always seemed empty and hollow, not worth the time.” Sure, it was fun to tempt and tease. But that had always been the extent for her. “Love is something different to everyone. And I believe our lives, and those we read about cloud and distort what it actually is. I’m sure what I feel it is would be different than what you believe. And that’s what makes it such a fascinating subject.” Though it was a wonderful feeling, the butterflies and goofy smiles.

“Ah. History is a subject I love reading about. Perhaps we can get together sometime over coffee or whatever and discuss it?” common ground!

Blinking a few times, her smile genuine, “You are most welcome.” She knew they had all experienced different Freeholds and different ways of doing things. She’d been treated badly in a few Freeholds, so it felt good to be helpful to a new face.

“We can have a Spring meeting and all discuss what we can bring to the Season and Freehold and work together.” It could be good. “Nimble is always good.”

“I have no issues with your manners, and I can think of a few others I’ve meet who could learn a lot from you.” It was true, she’d meet some rude ass Lost.

While the whole kneeling thing still made her uncomfortable, she was too nice to say anything. It seemed to make the Fairest at ease, and something she was used to, so why worry her?

Reaching her translucent hands out, open and willing to take the others hands should she be ok with it, she smiles, “Then welcome to the Freehold.” The smile warm and genuine, “Is there anyone you wish me to introduce you to, or do you wish to meet people on your own?” from her face, she was comfortable either way.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

This were the first question her queen had asked of her and honesty is always the best policy wasn't it? Not that she had ever really learned to lie after all when would she have needed it? People either judged her beforehand or had their minds made up so lies or truth had always been the same result.
    Looking deep into the queens eyes, letting down her guards for a moment, letting the queen feel naked to her eyes as her hands quickly flies up signing faster than she speaks.
    "My hands are used to speaking ASL, it takes quite some effort to keep them calm, I started to learn it when I was very young so it's hard to keep them away of acting after getting my diagnosis"

Keeping her eyes locked into her, something in the back of her mind wondering if this were truly the proper way to act.
    "In blatant honesty my queen there are some issues with that, I do not want to disrespect you but I can be whomever you need, a curtsying subordinate or the girl that will work on becoming you're friend, one to keep your secrets of the mundane world or rather just minor personal things tell one another. Speaks of love and aids you in your need like a friend. I am here to serve and even though my sworn oath weren't to bind me to be your personal servitude so do I respect your status and I will gradually be there for you when or if you need me. But you see who I am that is hard to know, I have to many times. to f"
    Picking up a stiff peace of handwritten paper whilst keeping her eyes and handing it to the queen.
    "I am sorry if this isn't the right place for this but here is my number and mail address never hesitate to contact me"

Gently taking of her hood, touching both her ears as her long hair comes down and out, finally breaking eye contact only to instead give flashes of various seductive moves and hints.
    "I can understand that, I never had a boy nor girlfriend before, I doubt I remained chaste under my keepers rule but ever since I returned so have each night spent with someone left me feeling more and more hollow for each meaningless encounter."

Smiling as she feels happy to have the queen listen to her recommendations,
    "I have it if you want to borrow it? Sadly it is in Spanish but I think that I might have a English hardback somewhere as well, I will check tomorrow and get back to you."

"Yeah I would love to discuss books with you, would it just be you and I or do you know someone else that would like to join or are you already in one.

That sounds like a good idea how to do it and if you really wan t

Giggling a bit once more
    "truth be told I am no master and I am just imitating various books"

Taking her queens hands, her wing's quickly flashes in her mien, as the words welcome to the freehold is spoken the young queen gets two arms around her for a warm hug.
    Ending the hug after 30 seconds or so.
    "I am terribly sorry I was just overwhelmed, however is there anyone you think I should meet otherwise so would I love to meet a the speedy tailed girl"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She would notice that looking deep into Sera’s there was a change. The normal vibrant blue would deepen and shift, almost like looking deep into the ocean.

The naked feeling, while weird, wasn’t unusual for her. Men, and women, had been doing that to her most of her life. It was something you grew used to. Though a hand was placed on her hip which stuck out a slight bit more, perhaps a pose of sorts.

But why did Yamiyo suddenly have that shade of green in her eyes? Were they always green?

A look of understanding, that made sense. “If signing brings them calm, then please, sign. I don’t understand it, but I would be willing to learn it.” Though she seemed to have no problems communicating at all. It was just, what the Nix would be perceived, as a kind gesture.

Laughing, “Honesty is always good.” Though she understood why their kind had to lie. It was a safety measure. “And I honestly want you to be who you want. Whoever you have always wanted to be. This is now your home, and you are free to express yourself and become who you want. But I would love it if we became friends, in our world, everyone needs friends they can count on.” That’s how she felt about it anyway.

The paper was accepted, “Thank you, and it’s the perfect time.” Thought pockets were not a thing right now, so she holds the paper in her hand. Which really was there even if it couldn’t be seen.

“Well, I’m afraid I don’t know Spanish, but if you had an English copy that would be great!” learning a new language had never been high up on her list. She wasn’t opposed to it, there just had never been a reason.

“It could be just you and I, if that was ok with you. And I know one or two others who enjoy reading.”

The Treasured giggles as well, “Then you are very good at imitating what you’ve read.” She compliments.

Being embraced took her by surprise for a few seconds before she returns the hug. The scales of her arms actually soft, though a bit cold.

“Nothing to be sorry for.” She assures her with a smile. “And lets see,” she turns to the Tavern room, her eyes stopping on yet another stunning woman. Seems Spring was truly in full bloom tonight.

“The one you are speaking of is our Claviger Sonnie, a true delight to talk with. The beauty near her is Lady Titania, a fellow Spring, also a delight.” When she wanted to be it seemed. “Looks like the Queen on Summer has arrived, that would be Circe. And Dread Lord Rhodes is always pleasant to talk with. But if you desire Claviger Sonnie, then lets meet her.” And Sera makes a gentle motion for the Beast, Sonnie Wu , to come over.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Xadun, liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

The change of the queens eyes were unexpected but in truth she had been to nervous and afraid constantly being prepared to escape at a moments notice should danger arise not to mention that she more than anyone here were used to a changing appearance, the view of the ocean did bring forth some calm memories from her travels across the country and filled her with a deep calm.

Noticing the pose the queen struck wondering if it was a bad memory or rather experience that have caused it or if she just used it as her power pose whichever the truth so did it not matter she was a queen she did not need something like that. However in honesty her subservient attitude were in a sense quite false, she did it to survive and not call down the wrath of this queen but during their talks she had started to feel calmer and calmer albeit confused a lot of the time. If this were who the queen truly were so would it be an honor to serve her, not because she was a queen but rather because she were such a kind woman.

Speaking now back to her low and soft tone, one that if the queen spent much more time around this young succubus so would she learn that this were here natural tone and manner of speaking.
    Her hands swiftly coming up and seemingly dancing a well organized dance routine, acting independent from her focus on speaking.
    "That's a relief, I know that I do not need to do it it's just ingrained in my muscle memory, had a couple of non verbal years in the past and it just feels so weird to not use them, I was afraid that it would seem insulting to sign in front of you. Not to mention the adorable monkey girl seemed to rush in for defense me moving my hands to quickly at that point in time seemed to be potentially dangerous. I have no issues understanding you nor anyone else though so you do not need to learn it for my sake but if you wanna learn it for other reasons then naturally I can teach you"

Her eyes growing larger, her body stiffening for a bit, did she just say that?
    No you dummy of course she didn't, I could have sworn she did, are you sure though, pretty sure, take a chance and test her, yes that sounds best.
    "Then perhaps this will be my first chance to find who I really am, perhaps you could become my first true friend of our world as well"
    Laughing a bit at her own words as if she had just said something silly, another tear forming in her eyes, two things were clear as day she really meant the words she spoke and she were either a masterful liar or she had no talents at all in that field.

Looking at her majesty's hands, wondering what kith could be associated with that, it looked both a bit weird but it had it's own charm it was something new, something she had never seen before and as such it would be engraved in her memory.
    "Feel free to contact me at any time you so desire you're majesty, it will be my pleasure to hear from you no matter what it is I am at your beck and call."
    Softly touching her ears, pulling her hair back and taking a deep breath before continuing.
    "I do think I might have an English copy of the book, might be better to read my Spanish one have several notes in it"

Feeling a bit uplifted by her queens comment, yes she could now call this blue eyed beauty her queen and it was a sensation of calm running over her.
    "We can talk about books alone if you so desire or with other ones whichever feels more comfortable for you."
    Using the calm she had just received her hands quickly starts going wild as she speaks slightly faster than normal.
    "Then in none formal settings may I truly address you as Seraphina without it feeling like an insult to you?"

Enjoying the hug, for the first time a hug without sexual undertones or one filled with fear now this was a memory she wanted to keep, the cold scales were a bit unexpected but a hug like this were rare in her life and a little cold wouldn't stop her from enjoying it to its fullest.

Watching as she points out the ones in the room for her she gets her first chance to truly see the queen, she didn't look like any Lost she had seen before, she was perhaps one of the most beautiful person she had ever seen, only made more beautiful thanks to her kind nature and warm heart.
    Noticing how her eyes sparkles as she mentions Rhodes, one thing had become clear to her, this would be the one woman that she would not want to win the romantic heart of nor whom she would want to desire, lust for or try to seduce she was the one single woman in this world that were above that, hopefully she could truly become her friend, having a friend like her would be worth more than anything else she had ever had in her sad little life.

Quickly before Sonnie has a chance to arrive whispering to the queen
    "She's so cute"
    Her eyes were always filled with lust and other sexual emotions or undertones, that was just a trait which were probably quite common amongst succubus'es but there was something else there as well.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Having handed off the limbo contest and guest greeting duties to Titania for the moment, the hula-skirted Beast bounces over to join Seraphina and Yamiyo.

"You rang, Your Highnessness?" she smiled energetically, tail whipping back and forth.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A shake of her head, “I don’t find it insulting at all.” At the mention of Sonnie, she chuckled, “We’re all a bit leery around new people and there have been some things that have us on edge a little bit.” And Sonnie seemed to take her role very seriously, which was great. “I think it would be interesting to learn, and who knows, it may be needed someday and I’ll be prepared.” Never know when you would come across someone who only communicated that way.

First true friend? Had she had problems making friends in the past? “I would like that.” It would take time, of course. But it would be worth it.

“Oh, I’m comfortable in any situation. But I do like to try and spend time one on one with others, get to know them. And I also hold several events at my coffee shop for the Freehold, so we can all gather and just have a good time.” That was important, having a good time.

A nod, “Of course. Or just Sera.” There wasn’t usually a lot of formal business, so the whole Monarch thing was going to take some time getting used to.

Giggling, she whispers back, “She is very cute. A lot of fun to spend time with.”

The Nix’s smile widened, “I wanted to introduce you to a fellow Spring, our newest member of the Freehold, Yamiyo.” Glancing to Yamiyo, “Sonnie is Springs Claviger and resident expert on the best places to eat in town!” once she got them settled, she'd move to the other new face.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Smiling at her queens kind words.
    "Then perhaps you could fill me in on these things that have happened and I could teach you how to sign? Just tell me when you're free and where you want to meet up."

Answering as she watches Sonnie walk over, her tail subconsciously trying to mimic hers.

"If that is your wish then that sounds great for me, I do try to avoid caffeine though it is not my cup of tea so to speak. Why shorten such a fair name when urgency is not of the matter? If that is what you prefer I could but otherwise it would be sad to not spell out the entirety of the beauty that belongs to you"

Looking at the monkey girl, slightly blushing, looking away, fixing her hair before looking up at her.
    "That was some truly impressive moves you did earlier."
    Twirling her finger in her hair.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Steepscrambler looked from Seraphina to the Romancer and smiled. "Hi Yamiyo! Nice to meet you! I'm Sonn-- oh wait, that part's been covered. Um, nevermind! Anyway, ummm..."

Her head tilted to one side, her expression confused. Sonnie glanced over her should towards Titania and the limbo stick, then back to Yamiyo. "My moves? I haven't even danced yet."

I could swear she didn't have this uncanny resemblance to Jason Momoa when she first walked in.

Maybe I was distracted and didn't notice?

Still super hot, though.

She nodded in agreement with the Spring Queen about her knowledge of the city's cuisine, "There's not a food truck in Sacramento I haven't tried!" Was she bragging about that? Yes, yes she was.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread