(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Her eyes stuck on the man with the enchanting eyes.
    "You're words are true, we do use minor lies with ourselves, with everyone around us but those are never lies that hurt or hopefully they aren't. Now wouldn't there be a difference to minor lies we all need use, the lies never meant to harm and that we all are aware of in comparison to seek someone out only to know that you must either hide a large secret, constantly living a huge lie or tell them a secret that is a danger to both themselves and you? The initial one is not something you sought after it is just there the other would be to seek someone, to get invested in them, to get them invested in you with the sore knowledge that you would hide and spin a web of lies, now isn't that quite cruel?"

Taking a deep breath, shaking her head, softly touching her ears before her next words.
    "I do agree there is many possibilities and my mind spins theories eternally however that would perhaps be annoying so let me instead answer what I can answer. Why spend time together?
    Tell me do you live in danger? Do we all not live in danger? Are we not the only allies we have around us? Even if our courts differ is the point not to have a united front for all of our safeties here? You akin to me hasn't been here long right? You have no real deep bonds with anyone yet just like me if I am not mistaken? Now if those whom have been here a while have forged bonds, knows one another and how to work together then when or if a threat arrives they know how to rely on one another. My goal is the same, in the end we all need to be able to stand together of course but for those of us whom haven't forged bonds already so is it wise to forge them between ourselves until we can find our way into the stronger etched ones in time.
    However not only danger from the hedge and beyond is what we should worry about but also the potential for disdains between ourselves, the ill luck or just sadness in each others hearts, if we can let one another in we can grow to be friends now isn't that a way to draw strength, feel safe and to know that you're a part of a community.
    Trust me I know that I have a lot of work to do in this area with several people to prove my loyalties, to make it feel like I can be relied upon and so forth but I do feel a crucial step is for you, me and Angel to find a bond of some level of friendship, to learn to trust one another, support and aid one another. And I do believe that we could find more common ground, get to know one another better and hopefully having a better time if we did something you enjoyed, perhaps that would even allow you to drop your walls ever so slightly."

Damn that was a long speech, was she even right in her words or were these just her hopeless romantic ideals taken a new form, no matter which so were the words now said and it was up to the people around her to judge them.

Turning her eyes to Seraphina.
    "I would greatly appreciate if you gave it a try it would be a most kind gesture."
    A smile forming from her lips.
    "Well if we go by the tales of the books and stories then isn't there one ever recurring thing, love is always hiding where you don't expect to find it and it always comes from where you would least expect it. However I would still really love to know what snacks our dear miss Sonnie would be the most delighted about."

Then the summer Queen.
    "Well there are legends in the thousands I am sure there is truths hidden all around, both in given to loved ones and so forth. However just tell me when, where and how distracting to be and I shall see it done, it sounds like a fun night to be honest."
    Ohh now this was interesting.
    "Well I have no issues handling a computer for most stuff I need done but as for papers those I might need. Would it be possible to add in some nice grades as well combined with some extra curricular's to be able to get into college with a bit more ease? I am quite interested in joining the Sigma Omicron."

Smiling a gentle smile.
    "Well to charm the police and to avoid them haven't been hard thus far but one never knows what might happen and aloe can be used for that but the pulp can also be quite healthy and quenching to consume"

Turning her position and eyes in a way seeming to directing everyone and not just one person.
    "Now before dropping sad topics let me clarify a bit more, I do want to find a special fetch, I do not know if it is alive or dead but regardless I want to find it and all information I can about it. I have no desire to see it harmed, I have no desire to fight it, no desire to even meet it just find it.
    The fetch is not my own, that one I found long ago, she can have that life I have no longing for it nor anything with it I miss, if she or it enjoys it go at it if we can avoid one another so does that sound good to me she got the short end of the stick in my book, the life I have know is far better than the one I would have lived."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe drains her coffee then points at John, "Exactly! The GTA method and hence why the Hedge fer practice." The snorts at his words, "Please John I prefer BIG lies. Ahem. I secretly have an army of gingerbread robots fer world domination ta ban the production of white chocolate. I just need the gum drop optics." Circe then looks to Seraphina gleefully ask, "Do ya have any white chocolate coffee mixes? I think I'd like ta try that." Then back to John, "Refusal ta tell private things ain't lying too. Business secrets are profitable and such. Also I'm sure if the true love shit happens then it won't be a problem ta give a mundy lover the truth."

Then pouts as the Lost repeat the debate she'd heard from the mundy occultists, "I brought this on myself didn't I?" John receives a thumbs up about hacking. "Not every time, just until he punched me in the face ta make me stop, oh ho ho ho ho!" She looks to Bugul with a small sorry wave of her left hand, "I did stop thinking of ya as Krampus after January by the way."

"Sap gloves or a solid cane then Sera," she suggested to the Spring Queen, "Hedgespun fer extra ouch. RWBY style difficult, wait. What was Fawkes teaching ya ta fight with? That, is, uh, a better question."

Both times when Yamiyo asks if they live in danger during her speech Circe bluntly answers, "Yes." As for the distraction offer, "Grand! Not sure about the other mundies but prof is taken care of easy." Then smiles at Yamiyo before giving her a thumbs up, "Happy ta help. I know the people that can make it happen aaaand depending on the university that sorority is in, I might know a professor I could seduce inta giving ya a recommendation."

"Big tip with the cops," the Larcenist draws herself up, "Remember if ya need ta get anything gone before they see it, a bit of Glamour lets ya toss problems out many a door."

Circe's good humor drops at Bugul's woes. "Fanculo Bugul that sucks," she points towards the door, "Mine isn't blonde, tanned, or this well filled out. Also I think at least the FBI and Yakuza are trying ta kill it anyway. Plus it has waaaay more guns then me." The thought of going to war with her original family and the Family was not one she savored.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

3. Likes liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“Maybe not overtly, maybe not yet, but dealing with other people usually means protecting their feelings which means lying in some fashion. We all do it and we all justify it in our own ways. You didn’t lie Circe, you said you weren’t comfortable telling me the truth, which was the truth. If you decide that changes then you will tell me, until then this is the truth of the matter, though if you do have gingerbread robots keep them away from here, they go swimmingly in coffee.”

He shrugged, he wasn’t trying to start an argument or even prove a point. It might be something only he and his Court could understand. The necessary lie. He didn’t want to bring down other people’s mood more than he’d already had after all.

He listened to Bugul though, silent, watching, but no judgement made. He just admitted to effectively killing a child and ruining the lives of his parents. That’s a heavy burden to bear, it explained how he carried himself. That weight on his shoulders. His eyes closed as he nodded in understanding.

“I don’t know enough about fetches to say. It’s possible there would be long term consequences for they aren’t part of this world. Another thing to consider perhaps?

“Enduring is all we can really do. Like they say in the program, one day at a time. Sometimes all we can do is take on the day and that is enough.”

He shrugged when Yamiyo brought up having to lie to someone, it was really easy for him anymore.

“Our whole life as we know it is a lie. We are no longer we. Our lives aren’t ours, they were stolen from us. Our entire existence is a lie. You ask how you can develop a relationship based on a lie? I ask you what’s one more lie on the pile?”

Then Yamiyo turns to him and gives him both barrels, he was respectful and let her speak. Waiting until she was finished to reply. But when Circe responded yes to the Danger statements he pointed to her and nodded in affirmation. Yes, they were never not in danger and that was the weight he’d carry.

“I’ll try and go in order. We live and will always live in constant danger, there is no two ways about that. I’ll circle back around to this point in a second. Are we allies? I’d like to be, you’re right we are the support network for each other here, but presenting a united front isn’t anything but a lie. We’re united in goal, keep ourselves and the freehold safe. We are going to come to disagreements on how best to do that, in this instance we would not be allies but yes, it is something we’d have to work through.”

He couldn’t help but laugh in the middle, it was a cold laugh.

“When a threat comes to town? I’ll be gone. I will trigger the alarm and disappear. I’ll circle back around to that point now. We are not the same. You want to live the life you have, I understand that. I am preparing for the inevitable end. I am doing everything I can to give myself just one more, one more day of freedom. If they come here? There is no fighting, there is no winning, there is only surviving. They are a storm and we are not but leaves.

“This is something all of the courts are going to disagree on, it’s written into the oaths we swear with our given season, I will do my work here and now to prepare for that coming storm because I do not plan on weathering it, but nor will I leave you without aid. Sadness in our hearts? Do you forget which Court I represent? All I know is sorrow.

“I agree that we should all work to become closer, that’s why I’m right here now. Does this not count as bonding? I do not want disdain or animosity to grow between any members of the Court if I can prevent it. I agree that those of us that are new here have to prove our loyalties, words isn’t how that is done though. Words are wind. Action and deeds are what will prove that, so I will do what I can and be of use when needed.

“joy? I don’t have time for joy. I have duty and work, I have people to protect so that’s what I do, work. If you want to bond, an activity isn’t how to do it, especially since you’d have to actively lie the entire time. We can’t speak openly around, as Queen Circe calls them, mundies. We can’t talk about any of this around them, I don’t see how small talk during a night walk is going to help but if that’s what you want you may join me for a walk if you wish.

“Just remember, tomorrow I could be gone and you’d never see me again. Are you prepared for that? This goes to all of you. Remember it. Our time together may be brief but it has been nice knowing all of you and I do wish you long days and moments of peace but I could be gone tomorrow.”

He grew ice cold in those last statements, his mantle wrapping around the cup causing frost to coat the ceramic as he looked them all in the eyes at least once to know the seriousness of his words. His hands were shaking and his breath was visible to anyone looking.

The cold provided comfort, a reminder of purpose, of the one inevitable truth that they were all on borrowed time. His eyes staring down at the rapidly cooling liquid in his cup as his breathing slowly began to steady.

"Sorry."

The Darkling whispered, eyes still transfixed on his cup

Prepare your Farewells John, because tomorrow you could be gone. Tommorrow we could all be gone.

Goes by the name: John

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She listened as he spoke of his Fetch and killing it. Because lets face it, it wasn’t human. And while she might be a Spring, she understood rage and that it was a powerful motivator.

“I’m sorry Bugul, but there is much to be learned from what you’ve shared.” A warning if heard correctly. “I found mine and while the anger was there, I didn’t have it in me at the time. It wasn’t a life I wanted, and decided to walk away and build the life I wanted.” Not what had been chosen for her. There was no judgement from her towards Bugul, they all had a path to walk and decisions to be made. Judgement was not hers to pass.

“I do have it.” And she sets to work making the drink, “Have to say, I haven’t had anyone request one of these. And it blows my mind, they are perfect on warm days.” She gushes as she places the drink in front of him. “Anything to eat? We have cookies and muffins.” Offers the Treasured.

“The bonds you see have taken time to be made. But trust is difficult to earn, especially among our kind.” It was true. “I think we can all work towards getting to know each other better, and seeing how bonds form.” Cause, what else could you do?

“Oh I plan to! You have me curious now, and a curious Nix is a dangerous one.”
    She jokes with a wink.

“And I believe you are right. Love shows up when you least expect it.” And turns your world upside down, but in a good way.

The well trained eyes of Sera see Circe drain her cup and she reaches for a pot of coffee, then stops. “White chocolate?” a thoughtful look, “You know, I might have some left over. I’ll brew some in the Chemex for you, it’s quicker.” And she sets to work behind the counter, boiling water to a specific temperature, and pulls a Chemex down, still listening to the convo.

“Sap gloves? I was thinking a little more lethal. I’ll have to show you the sketch I’ve been working on.”
    Because of course she was going Hedgespun. “Oh it was with my fists, learning more of how to properly defend myself to avoid, uh,” a pause, “to just avoid getting hit.” Cause that guy hit hard. “Learning about balance with my kicks and punches and not letting my guard down. Stuff I can practice in my gym at home, but it’s also proven useful in the boxing ring.” The water was then poured over the coffee and filter in a circular motion.

Letting it set for a few seconds, she pours the coffee into a fresh cup and places it in front of the elf. “Here you go, give that a try.” The glass Chemex set down.

“Yes, our previous lives were stolen from us. But it opens a world of possibilities for some of us. The chance to reinvent and create ourselves into what we want to be. I don’t want what my Fetch has, I never wanted that life.” And she was sure she wasn’t the only one who thought that way.

But man, Winter Court being a downer. “A united front is not always a lie. I would fight to defend anyone in this room without a second thought. I know Circe has my back if I needed it without the blink of an eye. And it’s not a lie or a front. As of right now, I’m the longest resident in the Freehold. I’ve seen how it was left after a Dragon attack, and I’ve been there when we all rallied to defeat it and rebuild. You can call it a lie all you want, if that helps you, but I know this Freehold is filled with some of the most loyal friends you could hope for.” Sip of her coffee.

“But no more depressing talk. I would much rather laugh and enjoy each other’s company.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe points at John with a gasp before clapping her hands upon her cheeks, "Oh no the great weakness of my warmachine has been discovered! Oh how shall by gingerbreadarians ever survive?" The Larcenist is laughing heavily. Building upon lies for a full mountain of lies? Did John have a lying fetish? The guy had some OCD on this.

"Just so long as our disagreements on hows don't devolve inta government level of inaction John," she decides to quip in on the whole thing, "Disagreement helps ta point out how a," she makes air quotes, "Brilliant," then chuckles, "Idea ain't. Trust I find is like respect, both can be earned and lost with time."

At least the Winter was honest about his intents. Then again Winters hiding was kind of their thing. "Just run? Dude, booby traps ta slow them down. Summer fights yes, but I don't fight stupid." Circe smiles proudly and nods to Seraphina, "Ya'd not even need ta ask. Because courts are different doesn't mean opposed. We can cooperate plenty. I mean I'd never ask anyone, not even a Summer, ta charge at Them," she scoffs at the idea, "Fight dirty John. If I had a main battle tank I MIGHT ask ya ta help me use it in a fight."

Then to Seraphina, "That sounds great Sera, thank ya. I know it was a craze, white hot chocolate, sounds delish," she shrugs. The smiles as Seraphina turns down sap gloves. Circe knew of many such options mostly thanks to games. "Fists huh? Easiest option fer lethal would be a katar, kind of a punch dagger thing. There are other options in glove form though. Oh, razor back the gloves, ninja spikes fer palm strikes, oh!Claw tips. Hell I can probably plagiarise some more from Mad Max type games, oh ho ho ho!" Circe was serious about where she'd get the ideas from. "Why spend months coming up with an absurd idea when the munides already did?"

Then Circe decided to check her telephone. What she found got her laughing. Evilly. "Or we could nab ya one of those exoskeleton suits and boost it with fae powers. Ya'd be able ta arm wrestle and Ogre and win, oh ho ho ho! Since we're on this better subject, in my humble opinion. What is everybody's preference fer hurting folks? I like guns."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Laughing at the summer Queens joke.
    "If you ever would desire a new career you could do great as a storyboard artist for childrens cartoons, they would love that kind of stories"
    Composing herself for a second before continuing.
    "Always happy to help, would be nice to use my blessings for something good instead of just for calming my screaming mind down. As for the school so is it California State University, they have the Epsilon chapter of the Sigma Omicron sorority there. Never thought I would get a chance at college in life so it might be a good idea to do it now before the age differential becomes to grand. If you can help me with paperwork to get me an identity that holds up enough to apply with good enough grades to get in but not to good ones" thinks of her own high school grades "yeah really not to good ones except for P.E. So would that be great and any extra help is always good."

"Glamour always helps with the cops but if you make sure to avoid them to begin with so is that better yet."

Looking over the man with the enchanting eyes.
    "The difference is the choice why seek out people to tear down their walls, to make them vulnerable only to lie to them? That just feels sad and cruel."
    Listening to his answers before placing her hands on her face and gently shaking it.
    "An activity isn't a lie it is a way to get to know one another, you speak of terrors of the gentry alone I do not. What if issues arise with mortals or mundies? If a dangerous situation arises from them, there are those who like our fair summer Queen says studies and would probably love to know more about us, those that just want money, turf or other things that might decide that one or more of us is a threat, beasts from the hedge with no real loyalty but their own hunger.
    What I wan't is to know one another enough so that one can act when danger arises with minimal need for communication, to see people in their natural elements, to just know them helps greatly with this.
    For you, me and Angel whom are all new so is it perhaps wise if we create this form of friendship to begin with. But I have no desire to force you."

Looking over at Seraphina
    "Ohh you're curious at the taste of aloe water? I could bring you some anytime you like, I buy them in massive bulks due to my vast consumption of it." It was true she probaly had 2-3 dozen large bottles at home and could probably craft a raft with all the bottles she had thrown away.
    "May we hear the story of how you and our venerable dread lords heart found one another?"
    Looking like a small child with sparkling eyes waiting to hear a wonderful story.

Her eyes crumbling a bit, looking down, rolling her thumbs and a bit shameful.
    "Sadly my fighting level skills are close to nothing, I am basically as good in a fight as a child, not much larger either." standing at her 4'11/150cm she really was small "my main preference is sadly to escape, I will need to find a way to be of more use in the months to come"

First now fully calming down enough to look upon the goatman, to her the killing of a fetch arose to many dark thoughts, she had spent to much trying to find a particular fetch to have an easy time to not view them as either humans or perhaps a sad slave of the keepers bound to do it's work here for it to continue to exist. Yes they were the ones who took their places, they were weird beings but in all honesty were they really so different from themselves?

"Welcome kind sir, sadly I do not think that we have spoke before, my name is Yamiyo, Yamiyo Lillich."

Looking back to her queen
    "So anyway love story?"
    Her eyes glistening once more.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

A small smile and a nod is offered to Circe as the Summer Queen confirms she no longer thought of him as Krampus.

Her words, and those of Sera, regarding the slaying of his fetch were met with light shake of the head, vines rustling within his mein as he does so.

"Our troubles do not always resolve themselves in ideal fashion,"
    Bugul offers, "but it is as it must be and I have made as much peace as I can. Time will care for the rest."

Then came John and his words about the True Fae and showcasing his adherence to the Winter Court dogma. Bugul could respect that even if he did not, himself, wholly agree. Granting Sera a whispered "Thank you" Bugul takes his beverage and joins the group. He takes a drink, granting a pleased sigh. "This is perfect." He said, granting the Treasured a grateful nod.

He'd let the others respond first, but it was clear some thoughts were rolling around in the Goatman's head. He was often slow to speak, but it was not for lack of intelligence. Bugul often attributed it to his kinship with trees, but, in truth, it was perhaps more accurate to say this Beast preferred to think before he spoke.

"Each of your Courts exists for a reason"
    he offers, "And that reason is that the Lost have learned more than one way to deal with them. There is wisdom in each. They are unknowable, but even the unknown has desires and fears that can both be turned against Them... or to motivate others of Their kind against them. And here they are not the Land, nor the waters, or the air. Here they can be forced to retreat, much to Their shame. Still, there is even wisdom in hiding. Each has there place in this eternal struggle."

He paused.

"This is why I remain apart, as I see no greater wisdom in any method, though the Thousand have whispered that the day may come soon,"
    the Goatman admits, "I will say this though. There are times when a hunter's pursuit of their prey is so relentless that hiding is not an option. Should that day come, you will come to see the wisdom in unity, John of the Onyx."

Then a nod of respect as Sera relays the success of the Freehold against forces many would call greater than the Lost.

"I would give my aid freely should the need come,"
    Bugul offered. He was not a strong man, but Bugul could fight if pressed and, like many a Beast, this Goatman possessed cunning. Many a hunter has underestimated the resolve and power of cornered prey. When that happens, the hunter earns their maiming... or their death.

"Sera is right, we must be vigilant, but tonight we need not dwell on such things,"
    So raised the glass of the Goatman, looking to the collection of Lost around him, "A toast to you and yours. Each of us were taken from a Life that Was and placed in a world that was not our own. Yet we have returned home again. In this, we are kin and I pray each stand ready to aid one another. Our chains have been shattered and their marks stand as a testament to our Return. Let that Truth bind you. To Kinship."

Then the Goatman took a healthy swig of his Arnold Palmer.

As he is addressed directly, the Goatman's head turns in its usual ponderous matter to behold Yamiyo. The gaze first falls on the Romancer's eyes, but then they shift away reflexively finding her lips and finally settling on her shoulder so as to avoid look at the face that bore some of the beauty that was his Korrigan.

"I am Bugul,"
    he offered in turn.

10. Likes , Orianna, Origins, Shane liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

John just starred into his coffee for a good long while, the words echoing around him. His eyes looking in the darkness of that coffee and remembering what his life used to be like. Remembering a world of utter darkness given light with one light at the center of that world, one light having been made his world.

He frowned blinking a bit as he shook out of his reverie coming back to the conversation at hand. It was easy for a Fairest to be optimistic and say make the most of your life, they were made beautiful, they were made perfect, they were sculpted. He'd been torn asunder, made less then, made a monster. How could they ever understand?

Just remake your life, everyone loves me now poor little monster. Tee Hee. God.

No, he wasn't going to touch that thought, no good could come of it.

"You misunderstand my meaning, I probably communicated it poorly. Sorry. Not saying it's always a lie, and not united at times or for a purpose. I think Circe picked it up, there will be points of contention where the front won't always be united and in those times instead of it being united or nothing you..."

He nodded to Bugul.

"...embrace each other's differences. There might be a time where I can not hide, where I can not escape. We are all prepared for this. I belong to a court, to belong to the freehold because I agree with you. There is power in community, we are here to look after each other in our own way. Our differences in this case are what make us work better together, each season covering for a weakness of another and vice versa.

"My way isn't in the front. I'm afraid I'm not very useful but I'm trying to find a way to be. It's what I was talking about when we first met. I don't know..."

He shrugged, feeling more defeated now than ever. He took in a deep breath and moved to sit the chilled beverage down, really just wanting to run and hide now and not show up again for months.

"Those problems have solutions, you feed beasts or attract predators. Mortal gangs want to move in where I live, I uproot and move. These are all problems yes, but solvable ones. A worry in the moment but not one I have to live with."

I still don't see how bowling is going to help you understand how I'm going to react under pressure. If you stage a kidnapping maybe...

His shadow slipped and stretched sliding ever closer to the door.

Goes by the name: John

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding in agreement with Circe, “Each Court has strengths and weaknesses. But working together we’re able to keep our Freehold safe.” She loved working with the other Courts. They brought ideas to the table she never would have thought of.

Shrugging, “It was easier to learn to fight with my fists. And a weapon isn’t always available, so seemed smart. But I was thinking a dagger, and have been working on designs already.” But it had been hard to find the time to learn to use one and make one. “Why? Because I have a look in mind.” And she wanted to try her hand at designing a dagger.

“I can fight, but I also have Contracts to hurt someone more on an emotional level.” She was a Fairest after all.

“That would be great, I do want to try it.” Can’t offer something in the shop she hadn’t tried.

Then the question, “Oh. Well, I don’t think everyone wants to hear that story. And it’s not as exciting as you might be hoping.” Not everyone liked love stories.

For someone who seemed to keep to themselves, Bugul was very wise and well spoken.

Raising her coffee cup, “Wise words Bugul, we could all learn something from them.” And it was nice to know they could count on him should the need arise. She hoped it wouldn’t, but, no place was ever peaceful for long.

Looking to John, “Not being in the front is not a bad thing. I’ve learned a great deal from Winters that have called the Freehold home in the past. There is wisdom to your ways. Which, when added to the other Courts, can make us a force to be reckoned with.” Working together to defeat Them.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Snerk," Circe can't help it and starts laughing at the idea of HER writing kids stories, "Oh ho ho ho ho ho! Yamiyo my girl ya know that'd be a lawsuit waiting ta happen." At least Circe is self aware enough to admit this.

Well Circe had her ID made, finally, so that guy would probably welcome extra work from another Fairest. "Ya need ta think the name ya want fer the identity. Also a Mask picture. Can use software ta de-age it if necessary, computers!" She gives a thumbs up.

And more deep thinking talk about the lying and honesty, uh, stuff. Circe nods in agreement as Yamiyo explains the purpose of socializing as Lost. It made sense. "Ya want recommendations?" She asks Yamiyo about fighting, "Huh, I have an idea fer Summer Equinox now."

Seraphina wanted something custom, and in a dagger? "Oooh, a custom blade? Well fer skill wise if yer big on punching katar would be best but I'd love looking over yer designs Sera, aaaah," Circe smiles widely, "More brilliance. Ya go over the coffee pastries while I look at yer knives. Again though I will recommend Sonja if ya want ta learn ta throw them. Contracts are good ta avoid fight but glad ya want ta be prepared," she looks to John, "Even if it is just a lil' something ta help ya run, is better to have and not need then the opposite."

Bugul had a very poetic way of saying united we stand. "I'm trying ta think of a Robert E Howard line about unstoppable in their realm but can be defeated in the lands of men, goes with what ya said Bugul, but I don't remember it. Ya make a damn good point." There was also something, Circe couldn't recall what it was but it let let you use Contracts of a Court without being of that Court. Oh well.

"Ha!" She thumps the table and points at Bugul, "Damn straight man. Regardless of how WE did it, all of us have told Them ta fuck off and gotten away," Circe inhales deeply then raises her hand in a stop motion, "First hand experience, stopping ta literally tell 'em ta fuck off is NOT safe," the blue Fairest recalls that memory and her normally azure skin pales to, probably Cornflower blue.

Circe had little trouble with mortal gangs. They generally didn't want to attack those whom they bought guns from.

"Er, uh, huh? Oh! Nothing wrong with attacking from behind," Circe tells John in support of Sera's praise, "Odds are stacked against us by default, winning is more important then honor uh goble death. Aaand John?" She looks at him, "Same works fer many a mundy threat. Feed or attract predators. Same shit different words."

Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread