(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Damn there really was no way to get the man to loosen up, perhaps a shock technique would work? If nothing else worked she would have to try that later on.
    "Well denying who you are is no fun and a lie, I prefer open cards, well at least among our own." Ordinary mortals or mundies as Circe called them were rarely as lucky.

Looking to the Summer Queen, a bit saddened that she hadn't enjoyed her little show of seduction skills but then again royals always having to wear so many masks.
    "Well as said I can gladly attend, would you mind sharing what where after or why we are disturbing them or prefer to keep that to yourself for now? But as long as they have an interest in women so can I charm them all to shreds, after all destroying focus, drawing eyes and play along to be sexy is never an issue with this glamour body that conjures up peoples desires without me even having to think about it. Wan't me to go on a date with him and pull info so am I not opposed to that either if it would be of service"

Taking a deep breath.
    "Sadly I do not have a profession at this point in time, just skills nothing more nothing less, skills I promised my venerable Queen to be careful how I used whilst remaining here but I doubt using them for the freeholds best interests would break that promise."
    Giggling, damn she giggles a lot.
    "Whilst it would be an honor to learn the languages of the hobs with you and to learn Italian from you so did I rather mean if I should study and learn Italian on my own as a sign of respect, more languages in your repertoire is never bad to have. Besides my current set makes me feel a bit empty and there are many nice books I would love to read in Italian."

Taking a small sip of her tea
    "Endless thoughts invades my mind, the young are always curious and always thinking, the ones whom haven't found their way or calling think all the more. Those whom are happy, that have found their place and feel at peace rarely need it as much to cope with the world, if you do not need it then it is only a sign of your strength of self."
    Taking a deep breath.
    "If you do not mind so would I love to exchange numbers with you for easier contact if you would desire to call upon me and if it is not to much to ask for also taking a picture of you to attach to that contact?"

Looking warmly at her Verdant Queen Seraphina
    "My fair Queen whilst I do admit that our Sovereign of summer is an exotic beauty not to be trifled with so do I doubt that even when combined with what little extra I can add so would we kill a man and worst comes to worst so would it be ruled as an accident, I think that was what happened last time at least."
    Blinking her eyes and trying to look like an innocent child.
    "Besides I am a good girl I promise"

Looking genuinely happy at the comment that she would be willing to teach her how to drive.
    "Now that might be safer than to learn whilst driving over pedestrians and you do not have to worry I used to play grand theft auto on my brothers PlayStation all the time so I know exactly what to aim for."
    It was a bad joke true but this situation were already to bizarre to keep any semblance of herself truly intact trying to fit into to many roles all at once.
    "Besides I cannot say that I would mind spending time around that adorable little monkey."
    Her eyes clearly sparkling for a second.

Her eyes becoming quite dreamy as she keeps speaking.
    "Well that may be true but the impatience of youth is always there and would it ever be true to be with one that wasn't of our kind? To always have to hide who you are and never be able to share so much of who you are and even if you could tell them so would they never be able to understand all that you're dealing with. Would that ever truly be fair to them? Could true love truly bloom in such a garden of either lies and deceits or secrets?"
    A sigh
    "And true our extended lifespans having decades upon that poor mortal. Kindly tell me though are there anyone younger than me in the freehold or am I the youngest?"

Giggling a pit at the additional title the Summer Queen held.
    "I would love to see your new home some time once I have earned such a grand blessing in your eyes."

Going back to once more play with her sparkles before quickly looking up with a comment.
    "Ohh by the way do you serve aloe water here?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"He'd die happy, but I'm sure it is something ya could fix," she giggles at the rhyme with Nix. A game room? How modern was the game room? Circe figured she'd ask, "Do ya have a Wii ta help with exercise and play? Or the newer systems that let ya play Borderlands? Like Doom, it is a Helluva lot of fun, oh ho ho ho!"

Circe dope slaps her own forehead, "How could I forget puns! Among my traits makin' 'em is a good one. I'm just glad nobody in the Freehold is homophonic so my verbal pun-dertaking has not mocha anybody crazy, oh ho ho ho ho!" Seraphina had unleashed the horror. "I also enjoy rhyme some of the time, and bad jokes unless its a car."

Yamiyo was misunderstanding Circe. She wore many masks it was true but at Freehold gatherings Circe often did NOT wear masks as a way to unwind. "Huh?" Circe was a little confused by Yamiyo purple prose. It took her a moment to process it, "Oh, that. I Hedgespin and the mundy boys had some ideas. About items having power from their deeds, which actually does help with Hedgespinning. A sword used in battle is gonna be better fuel fer Hedgespun then a show piece from mail order." Then there was the matter of security. "Also security. We do NOT need a bunch of mundy eggheads," she looks to Seraphina, "No offensive to yer beau bein' an egghead," back to Yamiyo, "Finding the Hedge and us having ta cover it up. If a lil' flirt, does their attention divert, our security shall be not hurt."

"Sure, Yamiyo. I have some connections that could help ya with things," Circe sips her coffee and has no problem giving out her public number to the Romancer. The Larcenist had several numbers for various work. The good girl comment got the elf to laugh yet she refrained from singing the song about good and bad girls. Instead she comments on Sonja driving, "And her tail is so soft!"

The Summer misunderstands what the Romancer is asking. Then she looks between Seraphina and Yamiyo. Then laughs, "I'm gonna assume this is an up dog type thing," she shrugs, "But I'll ask anyway Yamiyo. How does one serve water low?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“Straight up thug hmmm? Saying you’d rather tackle a problem headlong first? Not Philosophy, it’s psychology.”

Summer Court through and through. We can’t run at every problem we might have, we can’t just do what we want whenever we’d like and put everyone else at risk.

There was that headache again. He clearly hadn’t noticed anything odd about Yamiyo’s movements, his body barely moving as she fell into him and he stood stock still until she had gotten up. His eyes had just starred forward and entirely vacant as he’d sipped his coffee and the conversation seemed to happen around him.

Had she been expecting something? She was a beauty but it’s not like I was interested in her in that way. I don’t think I could be interested in anyone that way. Especially once they confessed to holding no real interest. It’d be just like the last time…the only time. Given the seeming infatuation with Sonnie I was either practice or a toy, neither of which I appreciated.

That pain took hold in his heart once more, reminding him of who he was now and what he’d lost in the process. He sighed and looked over at her with a half-smile.

“Since the conversation isn’t appreciated I believe we’re going to have to agree to disagree as the topics change.”

At this point he’d gone entirely silent and still again as he chewed through his thoughts.

At least you're free to enjoy the night sky, the chill breeze, the smell of the sea. Isn't that enough?

Goes by the name: John

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding with a smirk, “Even so, I won’t be happy if I have to bail you guys out. So just don’t get caught.” A wink as she sipped her coffee.

“Well, once I get a car, I’ll let you guys know and we’ll make an evening out of it. I say evening because I think an empty parking lot would be the best place to practice.”
    No people or cars to damage. Certainly a bonus.

She either put a lot of thought into love, or was just obsessed with it. “No relationship can grow among lies and deceit. But I’m sure there are those like us who have found love with a mundane. Honesty is the base for any relationship.” But she was realizing that no matter what she said, Yamiyo had her mind made up about it. Shrugging, “I don’t know your age, and I don’t make it a habit to ask others theirs. So that would be something you’d have to explore if you wanted to.
    Aloe water? Can’t say I’ve heard of that before.”
    So that would be a no.

“I couldn’t fix that.” She says to Circe with a laugh, “My skills aren’t that good yet, nor do I know if that would even be possible.” Now about gaming systems, “Of course I have the newest ones! It would be a horrible game room if I didn’t! And a wet bar, made sure there was one of those.” She might not drink, but others did.

“Speaking of Hedgespinning and swords, I would like to see about setting up some time to see if you could train me. Not for a sword, but something smaller. I’ve never used a weapon before, so I need some help.” Want to learn to fight and use weapons? Ask a Summer.

Winters being quiet was nothing new for her. But he seemed with withdraw a lot more than she was used to. It was times like this, she wished Sasha was still here. “Everything ok?” she asks with concern.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

The door creaked open and in came the Goatman.

Yes. Bugul, too, had heard of the gathering. And he came. His grey t-shirt and blue jeans were weatherworn and a collection of dirt stained his knees and shins, speaking of the man's vocation. Sweat glistened his brow and he smelled of the Earth, but, at the very least, Bugul had remembered to wash his hands.

The vine-laden Beast looked at his environs briefly, easily spying the group and traveling to them as he fished an old, brown leather wallet from his pocket. A relexive glance is leveled at the Romancer, but the Goatman swiftly redirects his attention to Seraphina herself.

"Evening," he offered, granting a small smile and his tone almost warm, "I've finally come out of my hole."

See? Bugul can joke. When he wants to.

6. Likes liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Ouchh talks about games that was something she couldn't even begin to comprehend, she had played very few games in her life, her brothers and sometimes sisters had always pushed her away and taken the games for themselves if they even had any to begin with, the few times she had managed to play them had either costed her or had been during lucky circumstances.
    Wait did she just say homophonic? Did she mean homophobic or does that actually mean something? Ohh guiding stars thank you that no one here is homophobic that would cause me severe issues.

Looking over the summer Queen as she starts talking about the group.
    "Well such tales are as old as time, countless books and Hollywood added in such tales long ago, even during ancient civilizations and the myths and legends from such times so are there tales of how various weapons or trinkets used here and there have been granted special powers thanks to them having been used for this or that, killed this or that many people and so forth."

Licking her lips and trying to make her voice sound more seductive.
    "But if you need someone to flirt their attentions away, seduce or charm them until their minds cannot think straight then I am amongst the best there is if you do not mind me tooting my own horn a bit."
    It was true, her social skills might be horrible, her knowledge of various social things barely existent but if it were to draw peoples attention towards herself, fill their minds with lust, desire and thoughts of her so was that often not much harder than breathing for her, both having her cheating appearance to always aid her but also backed up by skills that few people in the world could compete with and if worst came to worst she always had some extra tricks up her sleeve.

"Help me with what kinds of things if I may ask?"
    Stopping up and thinking a bit about the water question before smiling as a light goes of in her mind.
    "Not low aloe, as in aloe vera water, water with aloe pulps in them. I swear its nearly half my diet."

Looking over to the man with the enchanting eyes, trying to be flirtatious or cute with him didn't work, being up front had no effect, damn he was a hard man to get under the skin of.
    "I have an idea sir enchanting eyes, how about we spend a day together doing whatever you please? Nothing romantic nor anything involving passion just things that you enjoy? That way we might be able to get to know one another, I am sorry in advance though I cannot truly turn my seduction attempts of like the scorpion killing the frog so is it just my nature"

Smiling at her Queen.
    "No worries, wouldn't be the first time I escaped the police and people never really seem to agree on what I look like for some strange reason so they never seem to know who to look for."
    It had been the cause of many a mental hardships and annoying times trying to hold on to her sanity but it was also a wonderful tool to avoid being caught or found, being able to hide right in front of people rarely to be found.

"That sounds perfect, I will bring something tasty to calm the adorable little monkey with should it be needed, tell me what does she like? I do believe we will need more than one afternoon to learn though."
    Seraphina seemed to be the one who knew the monkey best and hence the best to ask, hardly surprising seeing their respective positions.
    "Then if honesty is the base how can love be found with a mundane that we would constantly need to either lie to or whom would never be able to understand us? Now if nephilims or asuras walked amongst us so would we at least have a common base but to the best of my extent they are either just myths and legends born from mankinds minds or their way to understand us, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if many a demons, angels, youkai and so forth were just various humans trying to either understand us or to build upon our world in a fruitless attempt to understand it."

Looking a bit sad over the water comment.
    "Now that is sad, I do love my aloe water nothing quite clenches thirst like that or keep you from getting a hang over, my age on the other hand is a lot easier and not a complete secret. I am either 21 or almost 21, the initial time spent back around here is hard to fully remember, it was a lot going on at that time and whilst I do remember my exact my keeper arrived so am I not fully as sure on how long I have been back and might be off with a few months."

"A small wonder to you all though, is there anyone around here with in depth knowledge on fetches? Specifically how to track one down? Not my own no she can have that life it's no loss I much prefer this one over that one."
    For perhaps the first time she had spoken so was there an actual wonder in her voice, a certainty, no carnal desires nor romantic ones, nothing humble behind her words, no cuteness or anything else that seemed to make up most of her being but rather a clear and distinctive desire to truly know, it was clear that there was a story there.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Both start and end with the same letter John, and no not headlong first," she answers him, "Rather sneak attack. No reason ta limit myself ta a fair fight. Also I can provide many topics. Cars. Computers. Coffee. Hedgespun. See, lots!"

Seraphina's instructions got a round of laughter, "That is the rule I live by Sera, rule I live by, oh ho ho ho ho!" As for the not being able to fix it, that got a derisive scoff from Circe, "It'd just be a nosebleed girl, not a big deal," Circe shrugs then sips her coffee.

Arms training. Well, "Girl I gotta admit something ta ya," the golden lady gets a serious look from gunbunny Smurfette, "I know the pointy end goes inta what ya want ta die. Punch, kick, gun. Those I can teach ya, very happy fer the last too. Melee?" She points at the door, "The monkey yer gonna teach ta drive is better at that."

Then Bugul walks in, "Bugul!" excited exclamation from blue lips greets him. And with an opening like that, "You cute goat. You are so lucky ya ain't a ground hog. I'd make so many jokes about that line. Welcome! How ya doin'?"

As for Yamiyo's talk on the magical weapons thing, "Oh we talked on that fer hours. I couldn't also tell them that," she puts on a bored tone, "Some Lost probably made a Token that mundies can use fer a loved one," then back to her normal tone, "As an explanation fer the cool stuff in myth." She also agrees with Yamiyo's assessment of the origins of myths. "Point I was worried about in that mundy group too Yammy. How much was just mundy stories or exaggeration and how much was us," Circe nods along, "Good think the professor seems ta like debunking since the others did too, made my job easier. Plus I got 'em thinking fey is restricted to Ireland." She gives a thumbs up at that.

As for the offer of aid, "I a really good with computers. Also know the underbelly of this city if ya need help with paper trails fer ID or shit like that," Circe looks Yamiyo over, "Now I would normally say Fairest can just sweet our way outta cop troubles buuut," she gives a bitter laugh, "That'd be one of the flirt fails on my part. And, you drink that?" Not attempt is made to hide confusion, "I thought aloe was fer skin. Like fer burns and shit." Was that why her skin was always changing then?

Wyrd gave strange anatomy. "I would suggest sugar free ta calm Sonny down but knowing her it might cause her ta just fall asleep."

"I hear that,"
    she nods along at the talk of Fetches, "Wouldn't go after mine in Jersey either. I think we did have a guy that claimed ta be an exterminator," rubies look to sapphires for confirmation, "But he bolted outta town. One thing I do recall though is that," she looks to Yamiyo, "They have powers. Sometimes good at countering Contracts. Mundy hitman tactics shouldn't have any problem with those kinda counter powers."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“I mean if you steal a car to practice in, who cares what happens to it right?”

He wasn’t being serious, his lips curled at the end in a mischievous grin, the singular cadence he spoke in made it difficult to tell sometimes but he let those details slip through so it was clear he’d been joking.

“No one and I mean no one, is fully honest. We’re all lying to each other right now, normal social pleasantries are all based around lies. That is the nature of things, now lying about what we are aren’t the small white lies we all live with but is the risk worth it? Not only putting yourself at risk, them at risk, but all of us at risk because of a need to ‘tell the truth?' Math doesn’t add up.”

He looked to Sera and shrugged at her question glancing at Circe.

“Romance and relationships aren’t topics that particularly interest me. Our summer Queen wants to avoid P topics I’m one to avoid ones with R it seems.”

His guard was up, walls built and he kept a healthy emotional distance between himself and the others even as Bugul walked in. Maybe the Satyr would save him. He offered a nod and a raise of the coffee cup to him as Yamiyo began.

“Good question Yamiyo. Is it the deed that brings it power or the tale? Does the item itself hold the legend or the myth around it? Something to ask an Autumn I’d say, but my interest is somewhat piqued now that you mention it.”

Then she was forward and direct and she was persuasive so while others would have a gotten a flat no she wormed her way in and he narrowed his eyes and could only ask one question.

“To what end?”

Everyone has an angle.

“I don’t know, I used the internet to find myself and then followed the trail from there. I let it die after that, I also didn’t feel like going to the east coast. “

He shrugged and then turned to Circe.

“Got leet haxor skills. I’ll have to remember that, you might be the only person I know who can claim as such and anymore it seems that is a useful tool set to have. If he were a groundhog would you make the same joke every time you saw him?”

He smirked, it seemed he too could joke though really the reference was relevant to about when he was taken.

“I know a bit of the underbelly, friends in low places are always good to have.”

Goes by the name: John

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Turning as the she heard the door open, she was pleasantly surprised to see Bugul. A friendly smile, “Evening! Welcome, good to see you.” Greets the Nix, “So you have. Did you want some coffee or tea?” she asks, then shakes her head, “All drinks and treats are on the house tonight.” She enjoyed being able to do that for other Lost. “How’ve you been?” if his dirty appearance bothered her, it didn’t show. Actually, the truth of it? She didn’t care.

Looking back to Yamiyo, “I’ve never heard of it. But I’m willing to start carrying it.” And who knows, maybe it would become popular. “I’ll look into it and let you know when it’s in.” and if not? She was doing something nice.

“Calm her?” a laugh, “Why would you need to calm her? Part of her charm is her boundless energy.” She enjoyed it anyways.

A sigh, “I don’t know. But I’m sure there have been examples of Lost falling for mundanes. I don’t know the specifics.” But you never know who will steal your heart.

Sera aged differently, “Dates begin to blur and the actual age really isn’t all that important.” A shrug. Things were still fragmented for her.

“In depth knowledge? I’m not sure. Mine was fairly easy to find.” But it wasn’t a nice topic.

“My hand to hand combat is improving with training at the gym. And I’m still practicing what Fawkes taught me before he left. But I think it might be good to carry something on me. I just need to know how to use it and not hurt myself. You will be greatly compensated with coffee.” A wink.

Glancing to John over her cup, “I’ve had no reason to lie this evening.” Could she lie? Of course. She jut sucked at it.

An understanding nod, “I understand. Then maybe we can all steer the conversation away from those topics. I would much rather we all enjoyed the conversation and just had a nice evening.” If she had to tell Yamiyo to tone it down, she would.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

Bugul brooded lightly as Yamiyo asked her final question.

"You should first ask if you must,"
    he said as she spoke of fetches, "I returned expecting years to have passed, but they had not. Only moments... It did not stop my vengeance, though. Rage is a powerful thing and, in that I found friends among the Spear. They assisted me and my fetch fell four years after I returned, but he left behind a void I could not fill."

He paused.

"He was nine. I'm... well,"
    Bugul trailed off gesturing at himself, knowing full well his aged exterior, "Near my entire life was spent in Their lands. When I came back to see my life could not be regained, I gave myself to Wrath. In that, I only shattered my mother and father. They remain together, but for how long I do not know. And it was my hand that delivered the cause. I will tell you this. If what has been taken is out of your grasp, you will find your victory to be brief. Do not think of the fetch. Think about what will happen to those who are around them and what that loss will be like to them if you cannot slip into their seat."

Bugul knew his words would be controversial, but he stood by them. Did he despise his fetch? Yes. It was a dull reflection. Yet he had come to regret destroying it. To him it was an abomination, but to his parents it was their son, though they knew not that he had had a hand in its destruction. As far as they knew, they only met Bartholomew Bishop after moving to Sacramento. They did not know that he had followed them.

Leave it to Circe to draw Bugul away from such a subject. Her words had taken him by surprise. Few had ever called the vine laden Beast 'cute' and, though he knew it was unlikely she meant it in that way, it nonetheless caused the Goatman to soften from his usual stoniness. In fact, his expression turned almost bashful.

"Thank you, Circe,"
    he offers at her welcoming, "I endure. That is enough. Yet my days have been pleasant and I am blessed."

At John's silent greeting, Bugul granted him a nod.

Finally a small smile to Seraphina.

"Half black iced tea and half lemonade, if you have it,"
    he said, his tone grateful, "The day was long and an Arnold Palmer seems like the right way to end it."

13. Likes Orianna, , Origins liked this post
Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread