Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe gives Seraphina a naughty smile when she says singing around the hosue. "Too easy, I'll let it pass. Fer now"

"Love yer work and ya never work a day in yer life," Circe agrees with Seraphina, "And what are ya talking about? Of course I'd miss ya. Golden beauties serving coffee is impossible ta find, oh ho ho ho ho," then she shakes her head, "And I totally couldn't squee over ya and Rhodes from far away. That's a lil' obvious," her tone has no sarcasm at all.

She then mock shudders, "The P-word, most evil. I'll take ya up on the hot tub offer, incentive ta teach ya that recipe sooner, eh? Eh?"

Yamiyo gets Circe to laugh, "Its a fun word. And ya meet plenty of putas in Vegas, oh ho ho ho ho!," she spreads her arms wide as she smiles. The smile falters as she eyes up the succubus when the noob seeks employment. "Hmmm," she could find plenty of ways to use another pair of sexy legs to help with sales. But what was her qualification. Oh, well that was a charming offer, "Oh ho ho ho ho! Delightful. I may take ya up on the offer Yamiyo, maybe even try ta return the favor," wink, "Though if I say no after work, nothing on you I just probably need ice fer it."

As for the job request. "Ya want work Yammy? Well now," she sips her coffee and finishes off the cookie. "After ya get cleared with the Freehold there is the option fer Funderland." And if she didn't want mundies seeing her Fairest form she could wear a mascot suit. "From my business? I'd need ta know more about ya before I'd hire ya fer my mundy works. First I can tell ya this," the free blue hand waves at her chest, "And that," then to Yamiyo, "Help with sales but that ain't everything. The sexy. Sales is everything in business. I need ta rephrase that!" Circe was just barked out the last part but didn't do so.

She then looks to James, "I dabble in several careers. Confidential sales and business deals, sorry James but I won't go inta details until I get ta know folks. Contractual, mundy kind," she quickly corrects, "Restrictions. Just ask," she waves a hand to Seraphina, "Sera how long it took her ta learn my secrets. I've side jobs fer dry spells," she looks at Yamiyo, "Props overstock. Computer, uh, coding," those two were not her primary income but Circe needed to know more about Yamiyo before hiring her for gun running. "Maaaybe cooking according to Sera it is something I should do. What work experience do ya have Yamiyo?"

Someone who'd run to the cops for moral reasons wasn't someone she'd want to hire. While she doubted the succubus had the morals of Ned Flanders, well best to make sure.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Catching the kissing of the cookie, she had a smile. It was adorable! And as a woman who’s heart was alive with love, it was very touching.

A few blinks, “Right now?” a chuckle, “Maybe later.” Not everyone wanted to hear her sing.

Waving a hand, “I don’t have any commands. And what Circe does is beneficial to the Freehold.” Well, someday it would be. Should anyone try to take over.

Whoa. From The Winter to the Summer. She moves quick!

Fresh coffee was added to his cup, and some was offered to Circe, before she refills her own. Then sets about making a fresh cup of rose tea, placing it in front of Yamiyo with a smile.

Sapphires narrow at Circe, “And when has that over stopped you?” she teases with a smirk.

“Exactly!”
    and Sera loved her job. “Is that what you call it? Squeeing over us?” but whatever kept the Summer happy.

“Sure! Just give me a call and let me know when. I can have all the ingredients ready to go.”
    Plus she could make sure there were no plans that night.

Sipping her coffee, she watches and listens to the talk of Circes work. This was her department, so she’d let the elf handle it.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Sighing for a second, her attempt to get the lonely man to feel appreciated had gone unnoticed, granted the gesture was a small one but her tries with most things of kindness often seemed lost amongst the other well Lost, was this just how other Lost's were or was her social skills simply just to unrefined and to crude to be effective?

Her attention first drawn to the Queen of spring.
    "Ohh that's to sad, I am sure we all would love to hear that angelical voice burst into a heavenly song meant for our ears and ours alone."
    Dont say it, don't say it, don't even think it.
    Holding back her lips for a second before continuing.
    "The offer was mean't to be a standing one and it is hard to say how times will change, I am still new and don't know what's in store nor what is happening around this city more than that there seems to be a lot going on under the surface."
    Remembering the words she had heard from before, surely it might just be a coincidence or something meaningless but then again there was surely a story there and the more she was told the more it meant that they trusted her and the closer she might be able to deepen her bonds with the people here and finally feel like she had friends.

Turning her gaze to the exotic summer queen. Like her eyes always seemed to do undressing her with her eyes, eyes filled with lust and carnal desires.
    "I am always happy to to give a beauty like yourself a relaxing massage and to give one to you would be a wonderful blessing I would never forget, naturally a romantic dinner would be better and might lead to more fun but I have" chuckling for a second "I am working on my patience."
    Shaking her head for a second.
    "Yes work is always good but I mainly meant if you needed some aid so would I be delighted to be of assistance" stretching her left hand backwards whilst doing a light bow with her upper body. "As for regular jobs so do I doubt that I am a good fit for an amusement park nor would it feel appropriate to ask someone in your position to pay for my services unless they were full time. However if there is something you wan't to know about me feel free to ask I have few secrets"
    Smiling whilst adoring the summer queens body language, it was truly something to behold and made her feel at ease.

Ending her bowing and turning back to Seraphina.
    "May I ask you who walks the road of and I am terribly sorry if this is offensive but preferring the love of a man over a woman is love amongst our kind hard to find? I have never truly tried before arriving in this city nor can I say that I have much social skills in that area, charming and seducing is easy but then again such things comes naturally to my kind and is always so hollow"

Taking her new cup of tea, taking a small sip and smiling before starting to add various sparkles to it and playing around, using the half of the cookie she has left to play around with it and stir, clearly enjoying the play more than any desire to actually drink.
    Carefully keeping an eye on whose about to speak next whilst wondering how to get the man with the enchanting eyes to open up.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Or love your work and that thing you love just turns to more work. Obligation and necessity change the nature of things, relationships, and the people around you. I see it a lot in my work."

The talk of the word puta made him even more unsure if he actually knew what the word had meant. Oh well, still fun to think he did regardless of what it actually meant. He could google it he supposed but that would destroy some of the mystery.

Ice for it? Confidential sales? Sounds an awful like privateering but in the mundane world. Did that make her a thief? It seemed likely, maybe a fence? He didn't push the issue or even say anything else, just gave her a nod to show he understood she'd tell him when she was ready.

Now that he had a fresh refill of cookie he smiled and picked up the cookie Yamiyo had left him with a nod, dipping it into the fresh brew before eating it. Seeming to watch Yamiyo. come on to Circe? He wasn't sure, this wasn't his area of expertise. But her last question caught him to choke on his coffee, starting a coughing fit as what left in his mouth dropped back into his cup and he continued coughing.

Nope. Nope. Not touching that one, this is definitely a spring problem to deal with.

Goes by the name: John

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nods at Seraphina's approval, "Damn straight it helps, though in theory," she rubs her chin before sipping more coffee, "The props overstock COULD net us a flamethrower." Ruby orbs widen upon Seraphina, "Never! Oh ho ho ho ho! I'll give ya a jingle as soon as I make some copies of the recipe."

Circe smiles warmly at Yamiyo, "Flirt. Delightful!" No concerns regarding her date coming up with a mundy professor. "I think we'll get along great. Hmm," she does think of Nathaniel, "Should take ya ta the next mundy occultist study group I spy on. I almost got the professor ta nose bleed with mere words," she then snaps her fingers, "Also Yamiyo. I shooting helps ya build patience. Because be it from gun or sexy stomach, a good shot is worth waiting for," blue ears and white eyebrows waggle.

Then there was the serious business of, well, business. "Hmm," Circe thinks on what Yamiyo had to say. "Well what jobs I could use yer help with really depends on yer skill set. I do have some plans fer mundy products at a goblin market that'd require A," she raises one finger, "A test ta see if they work. B," second finger, "Transport of said product," third finger, "C a market ta sell it at. Should make it easier ta trade fer product fer Hedgespinning if I've got a regular supply of stuff ta trade."

Circe looks over Yamiyo, "That'd involve either some manual labor or off road driving with, uh, borrowed trucks."

Circe looks to James as he says something sage like. She quirks an eyebrow, "Uh dude, I was just quoting something I heard. Was that, uh, like the rest of the quote?" She tilts her head to the side and scratches the back of her head, "Because I thought it was from the Teddy Bear president or somebody around then, or I don't know where."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sipping her coffee, “Maybe before the nights over.” She hated to disappoint someone.

“There are a few things going on. But I assure you, they’re being handled. And yes, times change, it’s the way of the world. We have some excellent people keep an eye out for us.” A smile offered to Circe.

“I’m not sure how someone could turn down such an enticing offer.” She could, but that was because her heart belonged to one and one only. And only he was going to massage her body.

The question was a bit of a surprise, but not offensive. Shaking her head, “Not offense at all. But yes, I believe it is hard to find. We are untrusting by nature, our emotions and hearts twisted and used against us. So there are times when we feel things and are unsure if they are real, or simply a trick being used to lure us back. And to be honest with you, I never had either. It’s both terrifying and wonderful. But I do believe we can all find it, when the time is right and the perfect person appears.” She reaches out and gently squeezes her hand, “You’ll find it too.” Someday.

Beaming to him, “Exactly! I’m always here because I love it. From the people to smells, it’s just wonderful for me.” Always the people person.

“Flamethrowers are always useful I hear. I know it helps trim back unruly trees and the like.” Meaning, the Hedge. “Great! I’ll look forward to it, and I’ll have the coffee ready.” Because of course she would. “Have you seen my new house?” she didn’t think she’d had the Summer over since the move.

“I was going to ask how those meetings had been going.” Though she could only imagine what Circe had been saying.

“I need to start gathering some materials myself. Have a few projects in mind.”
    Though she wasn’t sure how they would turn out.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Origins, Vincent liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Seeing the man with the enchanting eyes taking the cookie at last, a gentle smile then his reaction to her words it was hard to not react, putting her hands over her lips and clearly trying to hold back a grand laughter.

Watching the exotic beauty wait flamethrower? Was that just a word for something else or did she mean an actual flamethrower? Now what would she need that for? This could either be very interesting indeed or perhaps very dangerous, it was uncanny how often those two things went hand in hand.
    "Your words humble me ohh exotic summer Queen, I would be honored to accompany you to an occult meeting both if it is aid with spying you need or if you want me to charm some poor fool into talking." Now there was a skill she actually had, charming and seduction may have been nearly half her skillset but damn it if she didn't know how to do those things properly.
    "If mere words can give a nosebleed I would be delighted to see what actual physical contact could do."
    Swiftly and softly moving in close to the summer Queen, giving her a seductive look, a warm gentle hand on her cheek, looking deep into her eyes, her lips moving just to the point of kissing her, moments ago she had been like a child playing with her sparkles not a fragment of that demeanor being left, all that stood before the summer Queen now were a full grown woman with an appearance perfectly matching the most appealing and perhaps sexiest woman the summer Queen's subconscious could imagine being about to kiss her.
    Breaking the movement and sitting back down completely seeming to ignore the last few seconds actions.
    "Ohh waiting for your target is one thing and half the fun, waiting or having patience for your hearts desires ohh now that is something else in it's entirety."
    Sighing for a second.
    "Well sadly I am neither physically strong nor did anyone ever teach me how to drive, I can get forward sure but that's about it, now getting into the cars that would be a lot easier, people often seem to understand how to lock their doors so to speak"
    Lightly smiling at her own bad joke.
    "Whilst on the subject would you like me to try and learn your language as a sign of respect or do you prefer to keep it your own? I already speak three, nearly four adding a fifth and sixth wouldn't hurt in the long run."

Her gaze turned towards her own courts Queen, placing her hands together in a big smile.
    "Now that would be a true blessing my fair Queen."
    Listening to her words of love, not truly understanding what she meant with that she had never had either? She had the love of the dread lord or at least so she assumed most certainly he had hers either that or the two were better emotional actors than she had given them credit for. Not that she was an expert on picking up those things to begin with.
    Gently holding the queens hand and lightly squeezing back.
    "Thank you for your kind words, in the end I guess my age shows to much. I am neither old in this world of the Lost, never have I stayed with a group of our kind for long. Nor would humans call my age old no they would certainly agree that I was still nothing more than a young fledgling in this day and age, perhaps accepting that I was just out of school at best. Then again in a sense aren't we all possibly older than recorded time itself, having inside of us memories stretching back far longer than we even can begin to fathom so what is age really to our kind?"

Giving the Queen a gentle smile before graciously trying to move over to the man with the enchanting eyes only to fall with her upper body against his.
    Damn I really can be such a klutz sometimes.
    Looking up at the man, her hair dangling just right or perhaps just wrong depending on how you wanted to view it in front of her eyes, looking up at him.
    "I am sorry for having shocked you and having made those enchanting eyes of yours react."
    Slowly standing up, excruciatingly slowly that was not a way to keep ones body comfortable, perhaps a skill the man were all to familiar with himself.
    "However to deny who you are would be cruel and I am driven by romance, passion and unfortunately carnal desires. When safe I speak the truth and am open, I wear my emotions on my sleeves or perhaps my glamoured form is just a perfectly crafted mask of lies and deceit, I invite you to find the answer yourself until you decide upon which I hope you will come to open up to me a bit soon and we might be able to have a talk or become something akin to friends."
    Softly kissing his forehead, not just a peck but a proper kiss this time.
    "Sadly though whilst men draw my carnal desires so does only women stand a chance to win my heart and make it beat, at least that is what I currently feel and believe"

Walking back to her own chair, giving the summer Queen a wink as she this time without fail actually gracefully moves back with ease, sitting down, taking a light sip of her tea before going back to playing with the sparkly stuff once more, in the blink of an eye seeming to either switch or revert back to being pure as a child fascinated by the smallest of things once more.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

9. Likes Origins liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

Borrowed trucks huh, thief, smuggler, or both. This was a fun game to play, though he couldn't help but chuckle as she addressed him.

"No, not the rest of it. "

He left it there, no need to be more of a buzzkill. Nothing he could add to the topic of romance, he tried it once it led him here so he'd given up on it. He only had duty left to attend to, if it wasn't for that. Yea, it was better not to think about.

"It's good to have a place to belong and productive things to occupy ones time."

He took another cookie and dunked it as Yamiyo spoke, swallowing the cookie before washing it down with some coffee.

"Denying who we are is part of life. A child takes a toy from another because he wants it because that child lacks empathy and compassion. We learn to deny ourselves, to work towards other things because we recognize they are unhealthy. An addict has to deny who they are every second of every day or invite destruction.

"There's a balance to be struck."

He help his hand out even and steady, shrugging his shoulders before his hand wrapped back around the cup and took a sip. There was an overabundance of whimsy and romantic notion in the room, someone had to bring it back down to earth, at least a little.

Goes by the name: John

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you," Circe nods at Sera's compliment. As for the lovey dovey stuff that Seraphina was talking about, Circe couldn't help but ruin it. Mostly because of her past experience, "Also don't flirt with folks that ain't inta yer type. I found it depressing."

Circe hummed in thought, "No Sera, I don't think I have seen it. I recall a pool but no hot tub." She then laughs at the question of the mundies, "Oh ho ho ho ho!" It takes her a minute before she smiles at Seraphina. Not a friendly smile but an I got away with evil kind of smile. "Got them chasing ghosts and Leylines. Also I almost made the professor in charge nose bleed from just flirting," she looks around at those gathered, "I think a few more Unicorns flirting with him and he'd pass out. Tried fer that Yamiyo," she nods to acknowledge the Romancer, "Buuuut the poor boy wanted a date instead of another group thing. But the next group," she gives Yamiyo a thumbs up, "More Unicorns will keep them from getting any focus. Already promised ta warn Rhodes but save me it was a boys club. Variety is nice."

As for Yamiyo not knowing how to drive? That got the Blueberry elf to laugh, "Oh ho ho ho ho! I can teach ya! Pedestrians are NOT a concern Thornside, we just need ta borrow," she makes air quotes, "A junker first. Oooh," Circe drinks her coffee as her blue brains figure out what Yamiyo means. That cheers her up, "I think my profession and yers are questionable but not conflicting, my fellow master of unlocking." She wanted to learn Italian? Circe wasn't much of a teacher. "I think books might work better then I, since I'm planning ta study Hob's Tongue. Ya can learn that with me whilst I get training in it, be better ta have more folks know what hobs are saying."

Circe nodded then at the talk of age not matching. "Times change indeed. But if they didn't, we'd," she points at all the ladies and herself, "Be in flapper dress while doing that old dance. And he'd," points at James, "Be rocking a suit and fedora."

Then lets out a long sigh as the talk turns to philosophy. "Philosophy," she said the word with no love for it. She sips her coffee, "I'm a straight up thug. I'm addicted ta coffee, guns, trolling, and programming James," she then looks to Yamiyo, "Philosophical debate will have me savoring my coffee."

Then laughs as she looks at Seraphina and raises her mug in salute,"Which is still the most awesome coffee I've ever had. Lest James comes by with the magical coffee beans. Ooor Amsterdam variety, that one is obvious when ya drink it," the Larcenist giggles as she sips her coffee.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Looking from Circe to Yamiyo, “I better not have to bail you guys out for killing some poor guy with your combined looks.” Clearly she was playing with them, “Cause I won’t be a happy Nix.” Some poor guy was going to have his heart shattered.

Well….that escalated quickly.

“I promised Sonnie I’d teach her to drive when I buy a car, I could help you too if you want.” A shrug. How hard could it be to teach someone to drive?

A shake of her head, “It’s not your age. Everyone wants someone to love them, and age isn’t a restriction. And there is no reason you have to fall for another of our Kind. Someone will come along, you’ll see.” And she actually sounded sure of it. Then a chuckle, “Some of us just age well.” A wink.

What was with her and that poor guys eyes?

Nodding, “It is! Once I opened this shop, things just fell into place and I finally felt, comfortable?” that was a good word. “And now, with the Season, I have purpose.” The crown had given her a drive.

The comment about addicts was ignored.

Circe wasn’t going to burst her love bubble. She was happy.

“The old place had a hot tub as well. But now I can’t wait to have you over! I cannot tell you the hours I’ve spent decorating!” this was clearly something that excited the Nix. “I also had a game room put in with a really nice poker table and the works.” They needed a cards night. She wasn’t good at it, but it was fun.

“Oh!” a finger was held up, “And puns. You forgot puns.” She points out. “In case you guys didn’t hear, our very own Circe, Queen of Summer is also the pun Queen.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread