(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking at the man, still a bit fascinated with his beautiful eyes or at least to her they were very beautiful.
    Slowly stretching her hand out to shake his, her grasp so weak it's almost like shaking air but at least her skin is very soft and warm to the touch.
    Ending the handshake before answering, speaking in her usual soft tone whilst also signing her words with ample skill, she more than likely had been signing since before she were taken probably from childhood to seem so at home with it.

"I got a place a couple of months ago, unfinished business left me to only be here every now and then to manage the move which I just recently finalized yes. How a"
    Abruptly going silent for a brief period of time.
    "Thank you for asking"
    Be vary you fool, be safe, don't melt for eyes.

Getting rescued by the words of the queen she quickly turns her way, looking at her lips intently and like the queen would learn so was it impossible to be the recipient of her gaze without feeling like you were being undressed with her eyes.
    "That is truly kind of you..."
    Looks around so that no one that shouldn't hear it can hear it.
    "you're majesty. However I am the new one seeking aid shouldn't you be the one being granted my servitude?"

Looking at the two talk, whilst not seeming to listen more than if she were to be addressed instead quickly going back to playing with her tea, clearly playing around with the sparkles which were clearly very amusing to her, still not drinking of it instead just seeming to enjoy how she she could make it move and appear.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Oh, Linzer Torte is a first for me. I HAVE to try that. I'm simple and just take my coffee as black as night."

He couldn't help but catch the sparkles and watch them bounce as they caught the light, it was truly mesmerizing.

"I thought that'd be the answer but it doesn't hurt to offer, don't want to put you out. I'll grab a cookie in the mean time."

As he shook Yaniyo's hand his grip was average, professional his skin was soft but felt cold to the touch, three shakes then release to not be awkward. He watched her sign, not that he understood it but he'd try and pick out common words and usages to connect for future use. He didn't seem caught off guard when she stopped suddenly, he offered a small nod of his head.

"Well it's good to hear your move went well and is complete, though, if you want to talk about your unfinished business or anything else I'm always willing to listen."

Her warm skin, the lightness of it all, her bright, beautiful eyes it was hard not to be captivated but it's also why he had to retreat. Snacks were a good excuse.

He went over to the case and grabbed one of the sugar cookies, biting into it and taking half the cookie with the bite. He wasn't really one for sweets except maybe hard candies but to not eat a single cookie despite the efforts she put into the spread would be rude so he'd show his appreciation through helping eat them. Besides, jam didn't count as a sweet right?

Goes by the name: John

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sipping her own coffee as she listened to the two, she lowered the cup and smiled, “When I first arrived it was the greeting I got. So I try and do what I can for others when they get here. When we arrive in a new Freehold, it's stressful enough with worrying about small things.” Plus, she liked helping others. Thrived on it in a way. When she looked around, she would see it was just the three of them currently. There was some beautiful roses in a vase behind the counter though. “Servitude reminds me too much of Them,” shaking her head, “so no. You owe me nothing. I just want you to know I’m here if you need something.” A softer smile and nod.

Seeing her play with the glitter, Sera gets a playful smile on her face and places a small plate on the table and proceeds to pour tiny amounts of the glitter in the plate. A wide variety of colors, almost any you could think of. Placing it near Yamiyo with a wink.

Nodding to John, she prepares a cup for him, as black as night per request. “It’s been popular, and I can see why. The flavor is yummy, but not overpowering.” Least she thought so. And according to her sales numbers, others agreed. “So you’ll have to tell me what you think.” She loved feedback.

“But if you like different flavors, I have a tea you should try sometime. Well, if you like tea of course.” It wasn’t everyones thing.

“That’s very sweet of you, and again, thank you. It never puts me out, I simply enjoy doing it.” Grinning, “Help yourself. It’s almost time to change the designs.” Yeah, she had different designs for each season.

A nod again as she leans on the counter again, translucent hands wrapped around her cup, “It is good to hear, moves can be such a headache.” Trust her, she moved twice in one year. “How are you both liking the city? Find anything exciting to do yet?” sapphires looking between the two before taking a sip.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking at the man whose eyes had made her feel something, an awe for a man which hadn't happened since her early teenage years and even then it was just until she had learned that men only wanted three things from her none of which were things pleasant for her.
    Quickly responding to his words before he got a chance to be to far away.
    "My mind is always here as well if you need one to pick"

Thinking for a minute of her various unfinished businesses and how some people might react to them if they knew the full truth before switching her focus to her queen. Speaking with a tone of confusion in her voice.
    "You really are nothing like any other of those in your status I have come across during my travels"
    Softly blowing on her tea to make it dance for her a bit before speaking again.
    "Sadly no one can give and give and give for all eternity without losing oneself, do not feel forced to see it as servitude if that makes it easier but I do not mind aiding you in what little I have to offer"

Looking away seemingly lost in her own mind for a while until the glitter comes, her eyes shining up, her hair dancing around her face as her horns lightly reacts and gets fully visible even for those who do not normally fully perceive them as she is quick to take the various glitters and playing with them and her tea, mixing and getting caught in it like a small child.

Breaking as the queen once more asks her a question, her eyes constantly drifting back to the glitter it was hard to believe that such a simple thing really seemed to give her so much joy if it weren't for how carefully she did it she might just as well have been a small child.

"That depends on what kind of excitement but thus far I've come to the conclusion that it's time for a new career at least."

Waiting until Sera's gaze is of somewhere else before preparing something under the counter top whilst also playing with all the glitter.

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

Rhodes was lucky to have Sera, she was beautiful with a voice like music but more importantly she was kind, caring, and seemed to put the needs of others before herself. Those were admirable qualities, especially for those who'd been hurt before. He wished he could trust others as much as she did.

"It's very kind of you Sera, helps put the best foot forward. I'll gladly give you my thoughts on the coffee, it's a first for me so I'm excited."

His tone didn't express excitement, it never really expressed much at all. He took his hands and wrapped them around the cup blowing softly on the dark liquid trying to cool it off quicker so he could enjoy it.

"I'll keep that in mind, is it...iced tea? I don't know if that's blasphemous to ask or not."

He gave a soft chuckle before dipping the cookie into his coffee before popping it into his mouth as he turned to Yamiyo keeping between the two so he could converse.

"Appreciate the offer and obviously the same goes for you.."

Remember John, hide your love and your hate.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Taking another sip of her coffee, “That’s a good thing right?” she was just herself. Well, as much as she could be.

Some of that sounded familiar. There was a certain Dread Lord who thought similarly. “I’ve actually found myself through helping others. It’s something I find great joy in. But thank you for the offer, I’ll remember it.”

A wide smile as she seems the reaction to the glitter. “It’s fun to play with. And thankfully, it washes right off with water.” Not like the other glitters.

“Oh? What type of career were you looking for?” she had sorta fell into owning her own business.

A thoughtful look, “You know, I haven’t tried it as iced tea yet. And it’s not blasphemous at all. Some people simply enjoy iced tea over hot tea and there’s nothing wrong with that. I even sell bubble tea. But I’ll test it as an iced tea and let you know.” It might work, if she got the ratios just right.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Finishing her little note, waiting for an opportunity to throw it as a small paper plane to hide amongst the roses, hoping it would not be found until after she leave.

note content

Looking over at James.
    "So wanna talk about what it is that is troubling your mind?

Turning over to Seraphina, biting her lips and then silently answering.
    "Well I told you my old career and wouldn't wanna cause trouble for the rest of the of the neighborhood so I just want something where I fit in, nakes good mooney i re.
    I did try to work as a dancer, the money was extremely good but I am still not feeling clean since the."

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

"I usually do my teas Iced but I will always try a tea as it was intended to be served first, so if it's mean to be served warm then I'll give it a try.

"I understand what you mean, I try and help how and where I can. Just remember not to lose yourself to it, you have someone in your corner looking out for you but we're here to help too. More hands make the load lighter, I might not be of the same affiliation but ultimately we're all on the same team in this."

Team Freedom.

He looked back over to Yamiyo before finally taking in a sip of that coffee, mmm he could taste the hazlenut and kind of a fruity flavor on the backend, he smiled and gave Sera a nod of approval before taking another sip.

"Nothing wrong with dancing, no matter the kind, we all have to do what we must to survive."

He kept his cards close to his vest, bringing up the coffee when she pushed for what was on his mind. Internally he built up his barriers to put distance between them. It was hard though, with those deep green eyes he could get lose in and her hair was just a little shorter than the last time they'd met...

"The shorter list is what doesn't trouble me. We all have our ways to deal with what happened to us. But I'm still busy getting set up to worry about too much else at the moment, it's just a lot of work as you know."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her eyes look towards the Winter, not expecting him to suddenly open up. Every Winter she had known had been very private, never sharing much. Though she liked to think Sasha was beginning to open up.

“Only if you want to of course.”
    But she figured he’d know that.

“Oh, a dancer? I’ve always been a bit envious of those who could dance.”
    Any type of chance really. She wouldn’t judge. “I just don’t seem to be very coordinated on the dance floor.” A shrug and laugh.

“That’s a good way to go about it. I still haven’t learned if every tea is designed to be cold or not. There seems to be delicate balance with the flavor and the ice. I might master it one day.”
    might just need a little more research.

Had Rhodes gotten to this guy already?

Chuckling, “I seem to keep hearing that.” She teases gently, “And thank you. I know it’s something I need to work on.” And maybe, just maybe, she might.

The nod of approval got a small excited clap from her, clearly happy he liked it. “I always carry extra, so if you’d like some to go, let me know. Or even some to make at home.” It was important to keep the Freehold caffeinated.

Listening and sipping her coffee, she almost smirked. There was always something troubling them. Where to stay, who to trust, was there a True Fae nearby? But she never pushed, and just keeps drinking her coffee.

“Have you been able to find a place to stay?” looking from one, to the other. “And yeah, getting settled is always a chore.” Thankfully, she was quite content here. “Have you moved around a lot?” again, directed at both.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sporting one of her suits, Circe enters Garden Grounds with her usual flare. At the entrance the Larcenist inhales deeply of the scent of coffee before sighing with a smile, "Angels really should trumpet whenever anyone comes inta a place with such a wonderful smell."

Because she is almost as addicted to coffee as she is to guns. She smiles upon spotting Seraphina and hey the golden lass is with the ghost boy and the succubus. Such a pretty gathering. Circe decides to order a coffee and grabbed a few rose cookies. She then walks over to the gathered Lost.

With a exaggerated bow she offers up the cookies, "A beautiful bouquet of three blossoms before me but I think it needs some sweet roses?" She then looks to Seraphina, "Or is this a private thing? Ya know I'm addicted ta yer product so I'll buzz off with a to go if ya want me gone Sera. I can say hiya ta the noobs later. Buuuut," she sings out, "If ya want help I'm happy ta offer," she stands up and spreads her arms wide.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread