Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2003) Spring Equinox

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 14 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie skipped back over to where Seraphina Titania and Angel were standing. She seemed a little bewildered, but that wasn't an entirely unusual expression for her. She shook it off quickly, though, and grinned.

"So sorry about that! Titania, you should really meet Yamiyo! Oh, and I can take the limbo stick back, thanks!"

"And who's this newer person?" She looked to Angel, and blinked her eyes in surprise. Sonnie recognized this new Treasured Fairest. Where from? Not personally, she'd remember meeting someone like this. Magazines? The Internet? Holy crap, this girl is famous!

"Oh, wow! Hi! I'm Sonnie! Nice to meet you!" She gave Angel a little wave and wondered if Changelings did autographs.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-31 17:39:24 Sonnie Wu rolls 8 to Who Dis? Wits 3 + Comp 2 + Fame 3 (10 Again) 10, 4, 7, 2, 10, 6, 1, 6, 9, 6 3 successes

Sonnie returns from the side thread!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

Bugul would remain where he was, his eyes upon his glass as he waits for Seraphina to speak of any news for the freehold.

Once that was done, he could leave.

Until then he'd have to wait.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Her grip around the bamboo stick tigthens - it's hers now - as she woefully shoos the monkey-turned pinball away.
    As for Circe, she really believes there's been a slight miscommunication. The kind of outfit she has in mind is more in style with the kind of professional garb shown in great shows such as Grey's Anatomy and House M.D. (yes, she's been studying and "studying") than the kind of "professional garb" she, erroneously or not, thinks Circe might be talking about.
    Still, one should never look a gift horse in the mouth. "I'm looking forward to it. And... no skin for me, thank you"
    "Uhm, Your Highness", she bows to the Queen, then her attention is back to the Stranger, "Welcome, uhm. Miss?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

4. Likes Origins, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole turns to Circe as his brows knit into a shaggy white mess.

"Energy drinks? Energy drink! She says Energy Drinks... Oh wait. We do have Energy Drinks."

Perhaps a little gruffly, the dwarf ducks back under the counter and doles out several bottles.

"You want them all...? Or are they for... What is it with that stick?"

The dwarf had missed much of the interaction between the Emerald Courtiers, but he could at least track the movement of the stick as it passed, like a peculiarly large baton, from one Changeling to another.

Striking Looks
    (Androgynous Beauty)
    Presence
    (Stunning)
    Fame
    (Model)
    New Identity
    (Angel Kelly)
    Angel
    Mask

The definition of non-binary beauty. Angel has long blond hair and a lithe body. Perfect sculpted face and creamy smooth skin. Not a blemish or untended pore. 6 feet tall with perfect legs, and hands that have never seen hard labor. Their mouth is delicate, when resting, poised somewhere between a smile and a frown on the verge of pursing.
    Mein

Much like Venus, Angel is a vision of perfect beauty but sculpted out of ice instead of stone. A single frozen tear on their right cheek. A chilling statue, seeming un-alive when not moving.
    Mantle

The stark, cold air that surrounds their form is easy to miss, until they breath. The thick clouds of crystallized condensation forming with each breathe belie her nature.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    PRE

Treasured

Angel's eyes dart around as conversations alight around the room, then return to settle on Titania. They lingered there for a moment before being pulled away once more by the greeting of the queen. At the sight of the spring crown Angel stiffens a bit in the presence of royalty, prepared to take on a pose that would please the Spring Queen's senses.

They offers a curtesy to the queen, "Angel, your highness. I hope my presence does not offend."
    Spider Bazaar

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!, Break Grapple

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod of understanding to Rhodes. It was a busy night it seemed.

Lets move this off to the side! Scene is HERE, and Titania is welcome to join if she wants
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-01 12:50:34 James rolls 8 to Checking Fame (10 Again) 4, 3, 1, 6, 10, 1, 7, 4, 5 1 success

He'd recognized Angel, magazine cover in a checkout line he believed. Small world and to say she was statuesque was now an understatement given what he knew now. They had business though and being at the bar was now a discomfort from him she he quickly nodded to Anatole and then poured his own refill with the scotch that they'd been drinking and quickly moved a few feet away just so he could have some room to breathe, so he could still listen and converse if needed but far enough away he had his own personal bubble again.

Goes by the name: John

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Yes Circe had no idea what Titania's medical fashion would be. So Titania was spot on.

Circe looks to Anatole then to the stick. Then back to Anatole, "Limbo stick," she takes a energy drink, "Thank you very much Anatole. I'll take ooooone," she yawns then grabs a second, "Two just in case. Fingers crossed," she pockets one can to display the crossing, "That this keeps me awake," she pops the top of the first and starts drinking.

After the greetings by noobs to the royal couple was mostly done Circe lets out an amused laugh. "Two noobs arrive, there manners do thrive in Autumn and Spring, but awareness they did not bring," her Mantle flares up as she looks to Yamiyo. Since Angel has wondered off. "Ya missed the queen bitch. Hi," she sips her caffeine while giving a little wave, "Oooh that's helping. I'm Circe, sovereign of Summer. Surprised?"

Then she looks to where Seraphina dragged off Angel. The small smile widens, "Don't tell the model about that. See if she can guess it or not, oh ho ho ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

An arched eyebrow is given to Circe. "And long will you keep on wondering," he replies with a hint of amusement.

Rhodes smiles. There was no lure to a Fairest's ego like flattery, and this Flowering was no exception. "Charmed, Miss Lillich. The pleasure is all mine." This close, he could even see jewels studded in her scales. It was very peculiar, the image of the Succubus. Though now he realised her form, it was obvious where this particular image came from. "I noticed your body changing, like a glamour of the very fae themselves. It is the Romancer's gift, yes? Please, tell me, one thing I have always wished to know. Do you see what others see, in yourself? Or is the shift in your image for their eyes only?" The tone is warm and friendly, though lacks any kind of flirtation.

It seems most were preoccupied with the new arrival. No matter. A wry smile reappears as Circe makes her credentials known. "I am sure you would be fully introduces as the First Lady of Summer," Rhodes says to the blueberry elf. "Lady Circe, this is Yamiyo Lillich of Spring, Miss Lillich I assure you most fully this elf is in fact the Queen of the Iron Spear. Well. Barring any peculiar occurrences like last year, at any rate. We seem to be taking it in turn for Courtly turbulence, don't we?" he says, resigned. "Fortunately I got mine out of the way early into my position."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

11. Likes Origins liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking carefully at the dread lord making sure to stay in a position that he can look at least slightly down upon her.
    "You're wisdom and knowledge is not to be trifled with ohh venerable dread lord, that is correct the Romancers blessing is a part of me, making me little else than a mirror of what people wan't to see, each person viewing what they find appealing to themselves likewise the Succubus is a part of me infecting the Romancers mirrored glamour with hints of seduction and sex appeal. However my true appearance is not known to anyone not even myself to be honest, the glamour or illusion whichever you prefer to call it affects each and every viewer differently, making me look differently in each and every onlookers eyes even if they all perceive me at the same time and I never truly know what anyone sees in me nor do I know how much of what I can see of myself in the mirror is the truth and not just another trick."

Directing her eyes to the summer queen, taking the few steps over before curtsying down to her as well in a similar fashion to how she had recently curtsied to the dread lord.
    "I pay thee my respect ohh noble queen of summer, if there is anything I can do to you or aid you with do not hesitate to call upon me, sadly I am of the spring court and my allegiance is first of all to them but as long as your wishes doesn't go against the spring court so will I gladly aid you should you choose to call upon me"
    Feeling a bit warm and parched from the sudden dry heat around her, standing up and taking one of the energy drinks the summer queen did not want, giving a look and gentle smile to the cute bartender before turning back to the summer queen, still making sure to keep her body in a position so that both royals can look down on her, not seeming to have any issues holding the position.
    "Sadly Queen Seraphina pointed out to me who you were upon your arrival so I had already been informed of who you were nevertheless even without that so would it have been obvious, whom else here would have the gal to call upon such a noble title? It is clear that only you could be the sovereign of summer"

Good job now I just need to figure out who the winter monarch is, hopefully they both will feel respected enough from this introduction, calm breathes, you were honest at least hopefully that will be a good base, damn it is really hot around here.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

13. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 6 of 14 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread