Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Sanctuary (2001) Shamans Circle - Page 2
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2001) Shamans Circle

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jan 2, 2020 : (2001) Unofficial No Damn Business Mtg
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“And if you have any questions, I know we’d both be willing to help.” Then a nod, “Simple is always the best way. Quick and to the point, otherwise? You lose me.” She could have a short attention span sometimes.

“Some things change in my life and the Ladder just didn’t fit with me anymore, well, not where I found myself. Whereas the Mysterium called to me. It’s helping provide some direction and has been eye opening.”
    It was hard to explain.

“Like the ink.”
    She compliments. Her own tattoos not as impressive though.

“Oh? What color was it before?” she could work with the convo.

Member of the Free Council. Well, that explained a few things.

“I’m always seeking to learn and gain more understanding. But not all information is easy to gain.” Another sip.

“So did you want to stay Councilor? Or does someone else want it?”
    eyes looking to Briar Rose. “Personally, I don’t want it. I only had the position because I was the only Shaman before I left. So been a while since I’ve gotten to talk to others on our Path.”

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"You didn't like, get a shame bell when you swapped did you?" it might have been a while ago when she before she left and came back, there might be so many new faces that the old ones were shitty memories, but, she left and came back. There had to be a reason.

"Thanks, you know Japaneses?" she asks, wondering who could read the Kanji she'd embedded into her flesh. Words and lessons she learned over her lifetime, words and lessons, carved into her soul.

"Brown, I wasn't in the family of doing things that were out there, I guess, until I was like fuck it, and did it. It's been pink for a few years now. So, not recent at all. But I wanted to embrace my life and make it my own, and my own self had pink hair."

A Libertine, huh. Might have expected that, or maybe not. Seemed kinda weird, something like what you'd expect of the super secret Order culty stuff. Or maybe it was exactly what you'd expect of the Free Council and their, whatever it was.

"Wait. Is that a dig at me being without an Order?" she frowns, "Like just because I haven't chosen dogma and their chains I'm somehow not trying to educate myself, that I'm not seeking knowledge?"

She huffs, rolling her jaw and hearing it click.

"I am literally the newest Shaman here, don't think that's a vote of confidance for the big chair, and I kinda don't want to do it. I mean. I don't want to deal with the other Councillors and all that BS that'll happen with that, be like, you have to meet the new Shamans and make sure they're cool. Instead of organically meeting and learning and experiences what they have to offer."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The libertine raises an eyebrow, “A dig at you? Not at all. I was sharing with you my world view and exposing something deeply personal about myself. I believe in the pursuit of knowledge and freely sharing that knowledge among the community. We all have our own path, I’m not one to judge anyone else’s.”

Anima reclines in a chair, “There are a number of mysteries being investigated at this time. If you are interested in assisting it would be welcomed, one dealing with death and ghosts and haunted objects, for example, but if you have your own endeavors, I certainly respect that. I have taken an active role assisting others working to solve several of Sacramento’s current mysterious, and I intend to remain counselor if you will both allow it.”
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She appears to look at herself, then shake her head, “Nope. Not unless someone hid one on me and I’ve never found it.” She jokes with a shrug. “And even if they did, it wouldn’t bother me. I won’t stay in an Order that my heart isn’t in.” bring on the shame if there was any.

“No, but I know a great tattoo when I see one.”
    Least, it looked good to her, and that was enough for her.

“I’ve tried pink a long time ago. But it looks good on you, and I think you need to do you. Screw what anyone else thinks about it. Your life, your hair.” She liked people who didn’t follow the crowd. The crowd was boring to her.

A free hand was held up, “Whoa, not from me. I have no issues with anyone without an Order. Orders are personal and not having one is just as personal.” The Shaman hadn’t been sure who was being addressed, but still had her had her two cents.

Nodding, “Being new doesn’t mean you wouldn’t be a good fit for the role, at least, not to me. But it has to be something you want. Though I can certainly respect not wanting to deal with the politics.” Totally respect that.

“Well, pretty sure we have both said we don’t want the position, and that only leaves you.” Had he been listening. "Though I'd prefer there to not be a repeat of the last meeting at the Circle. Personal space is a huge thing, as is casting on someone without permission. So lets not do that. I won't be so nice about again." so embarrassing.

“But I have some things I’m working on before I get involved with helping a lot right now. And spirits aren’t really my specialty, at least, they haven’t been for a while. I plan on touching base with Campanella, and see where I’d be needed most.” Last time they sent her into something, she turned three Seer’s into fish. She’d rather work through that first.

6. Likes , Mark liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Eyes flick to Rose at the mention of Spirits, trying to gauge her interest in the subject before returning to Aurora. "Is it Life then? Personally, I've focused most of my Supernal studies on the Shadow. I'll be interested in picking your brain in the distant future regarding your knowledge of Life if you're willing to share what you know."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blue eyes look back to Anima, “You mean my primary focus of study? Then yes, it was. I’m looking to branch out now, shift my focus.” Maybe Spirit, maybe Matter.

“What are you looking to learn? We walk the same Path, not sure how my knowledge would vary over yours.” then a knowing smile, "Or is it that I'm a Master of Life?" just thrown out there like it wasn't a big deal.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima doesn’t react to her flippant remark. Masters seem to be bountiful in Sacramento. “Right now I’m attempting to advance my understanding of the mind. Then I’ll pursue my knowledge of life. Soul, body, mind have been my priorities. I’m working on reversing that order to maintain a balance. I want the complete understanding of what it is to be a person before I branch out into the universe around me. As a Master if Life, you have an unfathomable bounty of knowledge and I would love to pick your brain when I’m ready to have my mind blown.”
    Con Spells Cloaked

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

This guy just got more and more bizarre as he talked.

“A complete understanding of what it is to be a person?” what was he talking about? “No one has that. The human is a complex organism, and I’m not sure we are truly meant to understand it. Even at my level.” But that was besides the point. “As to picking my brain, I don’t even know what you would hope to gain. So, fill me in, what do you get out of that?"

Wrong Account

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The doctor looks confused for a moment. "You're a master of life. A master. I'm no where near your level of understanding the TRUTH of life. As I advance my studies I'm sure your knowledge would be beneficial to all who walk the path of the Primal Wild."

"We're mages, we have the Truth laid bare to us even as we exist in this Lie. Surely a noble pursuit, a worthwhile use of... the power of the gods as the ancient greeks would say, is to attempt to attain enlightenment of our very existence."

His composed face contorts with a struggle of expression.
    Con Spells Cloaked

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread