Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “You’re on!” could be fun. “Oh, there are a few stories. So lets just say that sometimes, the best way to that sweet Desire, is to forget to wear a top.” An innocent shrug.

“But at the time, it worked. And no one was hurt right? We all do what we need to do, there was no way of knowing if you would have gotten in without it. Plus? Now you have a cool story to tell.” Those were always important. “Maybe it was focused on making sure you didn’t fall. Which was a very important matter.” Couldn’t have an injured Sonnie.

“Only thing, I suck at lying. So if she ever brought it up, and I had to try and acted surprised, I might fail.” She hadn’t had to lie in a while, so pulling it off now would be hard. “I can try though. And if all else fails, we throw coffee at her, lots of coffee.” Nodding. That would work.

“Seems we might have a trip to take soon! See what weird fruits we can find. Though it would help to be able to identify them before trying them. Cause I can heal you, but I cannot heal myself.”
    A drawback.

“Think so? I mean, I hope so. I want her to join in more and feel like a part of everything. I worry about her you know?” not being as social couldn’t be good. Another shy smile, “Thanks. Still kind of weird at times.” But oh so wonderful. Nodding, “I do! California State, here in Sacramento, for interior design. Not sure about it though. There are so many classes that seem like a waste of time. And then I worry I’m going to suck at it, and, urgh.” A shrug.

Looking down at the sleeping Fugly, she coos softly, “Awwww!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie's eyebrows shot up, and then she laughed loudly. "I'm almost surprised that you'd do that! You don't come off as the sort of girl to walk around topless, Sera. But you are the Spring Queen, so I can believe it!"

"Well, it was a riot. I assume some people got hurt. Like I said, not our best idea." The Beast chuckled, "I don't fall easily. Being a magical faerie monkey lets me climb just about anything without trouble. I can climb a sheer glass building if I wanted to. No fear of heights, neither."

"Really? Hmm," Sonnie pondered the Nix's lack of subterfuge for a moment, "Isn't this where your Fairest bamboozling magic would help?" She shrugged helplessly, "Sorry, didn't mean to put you in a possible bad position, but is she really likely to ever bring that up?"

"Scavenging for goblin fruits has given me some knowledge. I can identify the healing fruits. Blushberries and ertwens and the like. Coupnettles, too. I made a nice tea of of those. I can also spot poison ivy." The monkey girl had some wilderness skills, probably from her time in the Screaming Jungle.

"I worry about Titty, too. She seems more, um, out of sync than most of us? Sometimes she seems to educated and insightful, and then she'll say something that makes even me want to facepalm." She smiled affectionately, clearly having a soft spot for the Bright One, "We really should help her adjust better. And how better than parties and hijinks? It's the Spring way!"

"I had no idea you went back to school. Good for you! Do you have a trapper keeper?" She reached over and patted Sera's arm, "Don't talk like that. Look at all you've accomplished already! You'll do fine! Especially since this is something you've chosen!"

The sleeping mutt once again made his weird breathing noises, sort of wheezing and grunting. Sonnie chuckled, "He just snores like that. He's fine."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a look of shock, “Surprised? Why?” she wasn’t a prude or anything. “But this was many years ago, fresh from the Hedge and I needed the Glamour.” So you do what you have to do. “But I’ve even been known to do housework naked.” A shrug. She looked good naked.

“That’s right. Really? A sheer glass building?”
    she looked at the Beast, “I wanna see that someday. But of course, without breaking the law or you getting hurt.” Cause that would be bad and definitely not as amusing. “Have you always not had a fear of heights, or was it something you got more recently?” would be interesting to know.

“Bamboozling?” there was a laugh, “I love it! That’s what I’m going to call it now!” it was decided. “And yeah, probably. But I haven’t had to bamboozle anyone in some time.” And she kind of did miss it. “No worries about that. Even if it put me in danger, I’d always keep a secret for you.” Well, within reason of course. Then a shake of her head, “I don’t think so. I mean, I’ve never been really close to her, but she doesn’t strike me as the shy type. So maybe it’s just not important to her, or he was horrible.” A shrug, could be either.

“Oh? I didn’t know you could make tea with them. How’d it taste?”
    maybe something to carry in the coffee shop, out back, a special tea? “Well being able to spot poison ivy is a very important life skill.” Yup. “Is it something that was self-taught through trial and error?” either way, it was really useful.

There was a look of relief, “So I’m not the only one.” That was always good to hear. Nodding, “We should. Maybe ask her what we could do, because I know she isn’t helpless, and I don’t want her to feel we’re treating her like a child. But knowing what we could do, would be a huge help. If it’s more girl time, I will make the time, if it’s nights out, we got that covered! Just know, when it comes to you guys, I will always make the time, day or night.” They were her friends and her Court.

A shy shrug, “I wanted to do something everyone around me were telling me I couldn’t. And a trapper keeper?” shaking her head, “Uh, no. Should I have one?” was it like a folder? Smiling, “Thanks. It’s just hard because I don’t know how to slow down, I always have a ton of things going on or in the works. Think it drives Rhodes crazy half the time.” Something about resting.

She gives the dog a look, then looks a Sonnie, “You sure?” but there was a smile, and she gently pats his head.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I'm not sure," she could only shrug again. "But I guess that would be an easy flood of Glamour for you!" Sonnie giggled and waggled her eyebrows, "I bet Rhodes enjoys the show!"

"Yeah, it's weird. I don't need what people would consider handholds. My fingers and toes can dig into the tiniest little bumps and grooves. I can practically just cling to walls like Spider-Man." It was just something she did. "I guess it's recent? I don't think I feared heights any more than most people, but now I never even think about falling. Just doesn't enter my head." Among other things. "I like being up high, actually. I find it comforting. My apartment's on the top floor."

The Beast laughed, "Bamboozle! It's a great word! See? Wordsmith." She had her moments, at least. "Maybe she was trying to get out of a parking ticket? She loves her car, after all."

Sonnie reached down beside her chair and opened her messenger bag. After a moment, she held up a small thermos (which looked like it came from a Donkey Kong lunchbox). "There's not much, like maybe one cup's worth. I nibbled one the coupnettle leaves before I brewed it. It's kind of bitter, but also a little minty. The point of it is, drinking it will refresh a tired mind. Like, magically. It's great for regaining focus." She smiled and put the thermos away again. "Can't drink too much in a day, though. It'll make you kind of edgy."

She nodded in agreement, "Then it's settled. We help Eleanor come out of her shell, and learn to relax, and adjust to the modern world, and we do it her way." It sounded like a taller order than maybe it was. She gave Sera a double thumbs up. "I don't like being treated like a child, either, so I totally get it!"

"Yeah!" She nodded enthusiastically, "Mine had unicorns and rainbows on it. One of those Lisa Frank designs. Used it all through high school!" The Courser tilted her head at the Nix's reaction, "Oh, does nobody use trapper keepers anymore? Was that just a 90's thing? That's a shame!" Sometimes she forgot she was a touch out of sync herself. "Well, if it makes you happy, keep at it!"

Sonnie laughed, "Yeah, the vet said not to worry about." She smiled warmly at her snoozing dog, who continued with his nap undisturbed.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a small snort as she laughed, “Actually, I don’t think I’ve done that since he moved in. Huh, well, that will be a surprise then.” How much cleaning she’d get done would remain to be seen.

“Really?”
    her eyes look down at Sonnie’s hands, er, paws? “That is so cool!” she exclaimed. “Do things you touch feel different?" cause questions. "Now, like Spider-Man, or Spider-Monkey Girl? Cause I think Spider-Monkey Girl is a lot better.” To her anyways, but she might be biased. "Plus, spiders are creepy and monkies are cute." proven fact right there. “Fear of heights is a natural reaction I think for humans. So for you not to even think about it is just awesome.” Heights were not really her thing. She could handle them, but she’d prefer not to.

Listening and watching, “There’s a tea I enjoy, but it can be very bitter. But I’ve found that adding a bit of honey helps with that. Maybe it would work for that as well.” Worth a try maybe.

“Regaining focus huh?”
    a chuckle, “Might want to keep that away from me, it could help me get even more stuff done. And I think you’d have slightly upset Dread Lord who already thinks I do too much.” A slight eyeroll. “But that is really neat! We could turn you into a one stop shop for all your Hedge fruit tea needs!” would be useful if they had to go into the Hedge.

“Did we want to talk about it with her when we talk about the Coronation? Maybe find a way to roll everyone into one conversation?” might make things easier. Or more difficult. Was hard to know.
    Eyes widen as she realizes what the Beast was talking about, “Oh yah! I remember those, but I wasn’t allowed to have one. There was some really pretty ones too! Wonder if you can still find them?” maybe online? “Well, being busy makes me happy. And making others happy makes me happy.” So yah. Would she ever burn out? Maybe. Ok, more than likely.

“Oh, well if the vet said it was ok I won’t worry as much. Not that I don’t trust what you said. Cause I do. That didn’t come out right.” A deep sigh.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Her grin was wide and toothy. "Well, someone's in for a pleasant surprise! Go for it!" Wink.

Sonnie looked down at her hands, wiggling her fingers. They looked like normal hands. It was, of course, her feet that were the oddity, with the finger-length toes, and one toe on each foot positioned like thumbs. There was a small shake of her head, "Not really. At least I don't think my sense of touch is more sensitive than normal. Mostly it's just instinct, I think. When I'm climbing, I just know how to move." She blinked at Sera a moment before she slapped her own forehead and laughed, "Spider-Monkey Girl! Why didn't I think of that? Brilliant!" It does sound like a simian joke she would have come up with. "Maybe, but don't let a spider Beast here you say that." She chuckled.

"Hm, maybe. I haven't tried experimenting with the brewing yet. I kept it simple with this first batch. You are an expert, though!"

The Grim laughed again, "It's just my personal supply. I'd have to cultivate a real gob fruit garden someplace safe if I wanted to have more on hand." Just the sort of thing she had been considering of late.

She nodded, "Sure, might as well if we're all going to be together, anyway."

"Oh, cool! Yeah, maybe those school supply aisles in the grocery store has them?" she pondered. "Not that I need one anymore, but maybe for nostalgia's sake I'll check into it." Sonnie was the sort of adult to walk around with a trapper keeper like she was still in the ninth grade.

"Busy can be fun. Between my job, parkour club, the dojo, Fugly and faerie stuff, I got plenty of stuff to keep my hands from being idle. But I do like just chilling in front of my TV, sometimes."

She tilted her head, looking worried for the Treasured woman, "Um, I didn't take it badly. I like that you're concerned for Fugly. You okay?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A warm flush took over her cheeks as she laughed, “We’ll see. One crazy habit at a time. Trying not to scare him off.” Though that was probably going to be her past.

A quizzical look, “Huh. That’s just really neat, that it’s instinct. Is that why you enjoy parkour so much? You get to use that ability more often?” or could just be fun and a great workout. The Nix beams, “Need your own show or comic, or both now. Bet it’d be a number one hit!” cause fuck spiders. Then a shudder, “Urgh, can we not think of those. I hate those.” Nope. All good. Creepy.

“If it’s something you decide to do more, I can give you advice and some pots and screens and infusers that I have. It’s really easy and I bet you’d pick it right up and make some excellent teas.”
    Encourages the Nix with a smile.

“Well, if you do, just be careful in there.” Because it was the Hedge. “Though I wonder if it’s possible to transplant the trees closer to the Tavern? Though that could pose its own risks with bringing others, some we might not want, closer. So, probably a bad idea.” Sometimes you only realize that when you say it out loud.

“Or even online. But I kinda want one with a unicorn now.”
    Laughing, “Maybe I can find each Spring one online.” More laughing.

“Ok, so I’m not the only one who likes to keep busy! Please tell Rhodes that’s it perfectly fine to be busy.”
    He just liked to worry over nothing to her.

There was a small nod, “I’m fine, I just tend to misspeak sometimes. You know how something sounds amazing in your head, then you say it, and it’s just all wrong? Something like that. I could also be tired. Hard to tell sometimes.” A smile was offered, though a weaker one. "But it's all good, no worries."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Some of it, I suppose," Sonnie had never given much deep thought to why she enjoyed the sport. "It's a thrill, that's for sure. It's mostly running and jumping, though. Not a lot of climbing. That'd slow things down a lot." She tilted her head, taking note of the shudder, "You really don't like spiders, huh? They're really beneficial. They get rid of worse things, like flies."

"I learn a little bit about traditional tea making when I was little. Mom insisted. But I'm no pro," she chuckled. "I do enjoy a good oolong, though."

"This is why I've been thinking of building my own Hollow. It'd be a great place to hide a fruit garden, and let it flourish." There was a lot of work involved in that, but it didn't intimidate her. "Also a bonus for having a place to run if trouble happens. I guess that's why most of us have Hollows."

"That seals it, I'm getting a new trapper keeper!" And thus it would be done.

"Yeah," she giggled, "I get into trouble when I get bored."

Sonnie stood up and stepped over to the Fairest's chair, where she bent down and hugged her, "I say stuff that passes through my head all the time! My filter doesn't always work. So, don't worry, I understand!"

The hug awakened the dog, who snorted and looked up curiously. The Beast looked down at him and smiled, "What do you think, Fug? Want to head home and have dinner?" The mutt perked up when he heard his favorite word.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Well, that showed how little she actually knew of the sport. “I’ll admit, I don’t know much about it, but I think it’d be neat to watch sometime. If that’s a thing.” She didn’t know if that was a thing. Probably not. A shake of her head “Nope, they freak me out. Thankfully, I haven’t found any in my house. Which also means Rhodes doesn’t have to hear me screaming and throwing things at a bug.” Oh yeah, she threw things. Cause you don’t get too close. Nope.

“Oolong? I’ll keep that in mind and start to have some at the shop for you. And I don’t think anyone really is a pro, we just get better with practice. I’ve only recently started to learn myself.” It was hard to learn, but was fun and rewarding.

Nodding, “That would be perfect!” she encouraged. “I’ve debated making my own. A little place where I can do my Hedgespinning and a little safe haven.” But then Rhodes had mentioned them building one together, so she’d put it off.

Giggling as well, “So see, busy is good!” though she didn’t get into trouble. She just got lost in her nightmares and memories and withdrew.

The hug surprised her, but was instantly returned, “Thank you. That means a lot to me.” And it did.

Sera took the perk up to mean he wanted in on the hug too and gave him a hug. “This was a lot of fun! We should do it more often.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"It's great fun to watch," she nodded happily, "There's parkour videos online if you're curious." Seraphina's abject hatred of spiders was sheer amusement to Sonnie. "Truly, I pity the arachnid that enters your territory."

"Oh, that would be lovely! Oolong is one of my favorite teas."

The Beast nodded even more, her head bobbing excitedly, "I should start scouting locations soon. Of course, we also have the Tavern to maintain. So much to do, so little time."

She liked hugging, so she kept it up for the moment, "Anytime, my Spring sister!"

She finally let go when the Nix hugged Fugly. The mongrel squirmed and whined with joy and lapped at Sera's face again. Sonnie laughed and collected her things, including the dog's leash. "Okay, Romeo. That's enough kisses.Time to go home."

Fugly hopped off of the Fairest's lap and held still so his leash could be attached to his collar.

Page 6 of 7 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread