Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Watch
81 - 85
DISPLAYED
Purgatory Origins

Week I Week II Week III Week IV
Page 9 of 9 First ... 7 8 9

Twist Scenes

Matt's assault is violent and brutal. The boy-that-was-Tommy, screams in pain. The primal, high pitched echo pierces the quickly falling night, and then it stops suddenly mid-wail as Tommy's body falls to the ground like a marionette with cut strings.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-02-17 11:26:23 Tommy rolls 1 to Survive Release (Chance Die) (10 Again, Chance) 2 failure

@Emily Makerith knows that once a spirit has claimed a host once, it will probably return from the hisil to do it again. The ride was thrilling and empowering. Upon releasing it's host it usually returns to the hisil fat and happy, but will actively seek another suitable mount. Perhaps it already has one picked out...

Regardless, it's a spirit, and spirit's can be bound. There are bones rotting underground in cemeteries with their rider trapped and rotting with them because they were bound into the host.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Tommy fell.

Upon his death, Brigit came to face the consequences of what she had done. Claimed or not this boy was still among the Herd and now he was only among the Dead. He had been forced into being a soldier in a conflict of the Uratha's duty.

And Brigit had instigated his death.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-02-18 03:37:03 Brigit rolls 5 to Harmony (10 Again) 5, 8, 4, 3, 2 1 success
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-02-18 03:38:20 Brigit rolls 5 to Compose Herself (Res+Comp) (10 Again) 9, 2, 5, 10, 6, 4 2 successes

A single tear rolled down the Blood Talon's cheek as she let out a shuddering death. Still now was not the time to mourn the loss of the teenager... or how to best remove his body, even if Brigit was already considering a macabre solution to the latter she doubted the more humane members of the pack would enjoy. For the moment though, there was steel the issue of the Gauru among them.

Shifting her weight, Brigit faced Matt, placing herself between him and the pack.

"Brother, calm yourself! The battle is won," she called out, hoping to reach him.

However, if he could not, the pack still had a fight on their hands.

Rolled Harmony for the death just in case. Brigit has a Harmony of 5, but slaying a Human needlessly is Harmony 6 (which means technically Brigit didn't need to roll iirc, but I'm just making sure I'm covered). Given the circumstances, I would assume Harmony 7 would be killing a human in battle?

3. Likes Mark liked this post

Twist Scenes

Brig it’s harmony roll is unnecessary. Ruach as Matt comes out of his form he needs to make a harmony roll of three dice. Revealing the existence of werewolves to a human is a harmony sin 4. The people cannot rely on lunacy alone to protect them (WtF p. 183).

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Twist Scenes

Also, this scene has run over a month, so this will be the last round of posting. I'm going to close it Friday, and open up the next thread by Monday to deal with the aftermath.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Athletic) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze Scenes

Break the grapple!
      Cloaked spells, Cloaked spell

Cloaked spells

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oops, I am such a newb. I didn't think of that! Can I ask for Matt's Wrath to be the reason he lost it and shifted in front of the human?
      2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-02-18 22:52:23 Matt Joule rolls 3 to Harmony (3d6) (10 Again) 2, 8, 8 2 successes

Page 9 of 9 First ... 7 8 9
+ Reply to Thread