Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1912) Winter Solstice

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, okay," Circe didn't get the enthusiasm. Though if she knew the new movies including gun toting CGI monkeys she might like it. "Sure Sera, movie night girls night sounds fun."

Circe perks up at the offering of twerking. "Now before ya start ta twerk, remember is is most embarrassing when it don't work. Yes it'll piss off the Winters, maybe draw them out early, point in favor of it, but what if ya fail the sexy movements?" Because on one hand twerking monkey girl on the other Sonja getting in trouble. Then the smiles fade into a put upon sigh, "Also Sonny? Ya missed the pun. Which means I fail in that it needs explaining. 3D was a lot of words but ya had failed ta bite yer butt that it was describing," Circe is motioning with the hands as she talks, "So 3D not being a mouthful was a pun about that."

As for Seraphina's recommendation about clubs that accepted butt biting, well, "Uh, I know, uh, heard about a BDSM club. I'm sure they'd be fine with butt biting."

Sonja Hedgespun? That explains her interest in some prior talks. Circe nodded at the suggestion from Seraphina on the issue as well. "Excellent work Sonja, ya have revealed the facts. Ya confirm that ingredient get better effects is how the Wyrd rolls fer this."

Talking of mortals now. Mable had a farm, oh that was her name. "Oh, right Fiona was named Mable. Saw the costume that night and Fiona just clicked in my head," Circe sticks her tongue at as she knocks on the side of her head. The expression turns serious as she looks to Seraphina, "Seraphina? Ya are aware of what I sell fer a living right? I'd rather not talk about my clients unless yer looking ta do business with them too. I mean," she shrugs with both hands up, "Referrals have ta help my sales a little."

Circe quirked her right eyebrow and ear, "Yes a gun on my inner thigh. Where did ya think I could hide a gun? Not like I could hide up here? Even a derringer would be really uncomfortable" She pats her chest for emphasis.

Circe glares ta the food and her Mantle flares. Seraphina has no problem and Circe wasn't either, "I'm ready ta rock Sonny. You? Oh! There is my coat," Circe does not move to retrieve it as she is focused upon Sonja. The Beast had asked the question. Was it because the athletic monkey wasn't alright? "Are ya having any problems Sonny? Are ya alright?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Yeah, we carved pumpkins in her greenhouse," she nodded as she scanned the room. "And thanks, I really like my shoes," The other topics of conversation fell away from her attention, now that she felt on edge. The conspicuous absence of the Winter Court at their own function made her hackles rise.

"No, no. I feel fine. Just being careful," she stuck close by Seraphina, slipping into Claviger mode to protect her Queen. But from what? No threats had presented themselves, merely a sudden bout of paranoia.

Not that such was unusual for Changelings. Paranoia was often standard practice.

She looked at Circe, then over at the indicated coat, but she shook her head. "I'm fine with my hands and feet. I dunno how to use guns, anyway. Probably just shoot my own tail." The kung fu monkey shrugged helplessly, "Should of brought my staff and throwing knives, but they didn't go with this dress."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

3. Likes Origins, Xadun liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Hmpf, hopefully she had gotten the point across.
    The conversation had sullied her mood, but she wouldn't let it spoil the party. She joins her fellow Springs (Circe was a honorary member in her book), bringing with her a smile and an euphemism. "Telling that it's been a quiet night compared to the previous Solstice would be an understatement"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

Having sealed his pledge after convincing the Ashen Lord to afford a deeper Oath, Bugul departs the company of Rhodes and the Burned Dwarf known as Anatole.

His black coat speaks of his intent to depart, but his progress is not hurried.

The Goatman's gaze is distant, finding purchase in none until he comes to pass Titania and the group near her. He grants the Bright One a nod and his expression speaks of a silent respect, though his features are otherwise quite bereft of deeper emotion. Nonetheless, Bugul does not utter a word, nor does he stop.

Bugul well exit the scene unless stopped

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A happy smile, “Then we shall do both! And I think you should bring a movie you like, that way we get to experience it. And for movie nights, we typically have a bunch of junk food, so be ready!” because it wouldn’t be a movie night without junk food.

“Well, having seen Sonnie dance, I don’t think we have to worry about her failing.”
    Nope, complete faith.

Seemed Circe got where she was going, “Oh there are a few in the city.” She said nonchalantly.

A few blinks, “I know bits and pieces of what you do for living. And I also know that I haven’t been in that side of business in a long time.” She knew Circe did something with guns, and it didn’t sound legal. That was about it.

“I just wouldn’t think to keep a gun there.” On the inner thigh. “And no judgement either way.” She didn’t care, gun bunny can do gun bunny.

“Please don’t shoot your tail, it’s cute.” Was she trying to lighten the mood? Most definitely. But there was a knowing and grateful nod as Sonnie stood close to her.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

She looks at Sonny's tail, "Yes it is very cute so never shoot it. And I'd love ta see ya dancing. Just later." well that was good she felt fine with getting her coat back. But still felt to add something to Sonja, "Garter belt style holster could work fer yer knives. Works fer a gun, knives are smaller, and its sexy so there ya go."

Bugul is bolting. Watch him leave and no one hassles him nor does he do it with haste. So maybe it isn't a trap, or Bugul is too small a fish to bother with catching. Whatever, she should grab her coat.

Circe sighs, "Seraphina I am a discount importer of my favorite tools fer getting rid of problems. Legality means shit ta me," she giggles, "De Luca is a influential and nostalgia inducing client with a many employees needing said tools," the Italian Fairest is talking with her hands moving for emphasis, "And old traditions from before Arcadia die hard. I won't insult another cosanostra without reason. Though I'd have tried to seduce her if I didn't know she was one, I mean have ya seen her?"

Before she could depart however Titania arrived. Her words were rather accurate too, "I find myself far below whelmed by this night too T. Ya seen any Winters lately? Because none of us really have. And Sonny?"

"Glad yer fine Sonny. Ya Springs can mingle I'll be right back with my coat," Circe goes to retrieve her coat. The heavy weight of the extras hidden within are still present. Not as much overwhelming firepower as they seem to think, reloads, pepper spray, pocket knife, but mostly it was a solid leather trench coat too. Which became a pseudo cape again.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Okay, I'll shoot somebody else's tail, then. Any suggestions?" the Beast joked as she continued scanning the room, while maintaining her position by Seraphina. She even sniffed the air, occasionally. "I got sheathes for my knives. They strap to my forearms. But this dress has no sleeves." She flapped her arms as a demonstration.

"Hey, Starlight. Everything good?" she asked of her Bright One friend, even as she watched the Courtless goat Beast depart with a wary eye. No one seemed to care that he was leaving, so she made no fuss over the matter. Maybe he got the same sense of unease and decided to Bugul-- er, bug out. "Heh heh. Bugul out."

Golden eyes flickered towards Circe as the blue elf retrieved her coat. "You got a bazooka in there?"

"I am a great dancer, it's true," she said, absently. Her mind was focused on spotting trouble.

Still nothing. Still quiet.

"I know the Winters like to be low key, but this is ridiculous. How long have we been here now? So far this party is not getting a good Yelp review from me."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Her eyes barely meet the Goatman's own, was he greeting her? She wouldn't understand, though, his departure eases her mood.
    "Hmm", she says, bringing a finger to her mouth,
    "Let me think. I think I've met the short gentleman just a few days ago? Queen Sasha would have normally left a message", even though Winters were normally moody, this was beneath their usual style.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole returns to the feast table once more. Before he begins amassing another festive repast, he pauses to offer the other changelings Sonnie Wu Circe Seraphina Titania an inclination of the head.

It is a simple acknowledgement. The group already looks tight enough in their conversation.

11. Likes Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix nods, “Oh yeah! A nice dress with a high slit, show off the toned legs plus a hot garter? You need to do that!” she encouraged.

A hand was held up in defense, “I’m not judging, and I’ve never asked questions in case it was private.” Always figured if Circe really wanted her to know, she’d tell her. “I was just saying it’s been a long since I’ve done anything that could be considered illegal.” Then a shake of her head, “Nope. Never seen or heard of her until now.” The elf could do whatever she needed.

Snorting, “Haven’t seen any other tails, so I got nothing.” Looking at the dress again, “Could still strap them to your thighs.” Why were they discussing weapons again?

At the comment about Bugul, “Was hoping he’d stick around longer, was hoping to get to know him better. But, maybe later.” Oh well.

Sasha was the main force behind Winters parties, so if the party was like this, then her friend had left town. And it sucked. Shrugging, “I know Sasha has left town before for some personal matters she had to take care of. So maybe that’s the case this time? But she should have let someone know.” There was a frown. Maybe she’d try calling her friend. “It is concerning.” And she was worried.

A friendly smile was offered to Anatole as he joined them at the refreshment table, “How are you?” she asks, “Settling in ok?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 6 of 9 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread