Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1912) Winter Solstice

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Well, not here in public. They’d need to talk more in private.

A suspicious look goes from Circe, to Sonnie, then back, “Innocence?” then a laugh, light with musical qualities, “Come on now, not buying that.” Her tone playful.

Nodding, “Then I’ll check with the Dread Lord, and let you know. And you can shout all you want, the chop will be closed and I won’t stop you.” She’d have to be stupid to stop a Summer from shouting. “I’ll also make sure there is a coffee pot brewed just for you, that way you get as much coffee as you like.” A wink. She remembered the elf liked her coffee.

Sapphires study the dress when Circe points to it, nodding, “It’s a delicate art for sure. But it looks quite stunning on you. The one I made? Well, it was a waste and is sitting in a dust bag somewhere in either my closet or attic.” A shrug, it was what it was. “I can see why you’d be nervous, but I’m kinda curious now. Let me know if you decided to give it a go.” The Nix had never shot a gun, but she was curious.

“Oh well, a little of both actually.”
    She says with a laugh, “But we did promise last time not to burn the city to the ground.” So there was that.

A brief nod, as she then finds a different drink. But not wanting to sniff everything, she settles on water.

“Could invite her if you want. Not sure a nightclub is her thing, but it would be great to have her join us!”
    had she ever seen Titania at a club?

“I seem to remember you were trying to bite your own butt.” She adds with a giggle. “Just remember, my charms only go so far.” Could she sweet talk a bouncer? Probably. “What’s your idea this time? Or do we need to take you to a club where what you did last time was welcomed and encouraged?” she asks innocently.

A small shake of her head, “I honestly don’t know. I haven’t been able to get a hold of Sasha, so I don’t know.” There was a sadness in her voice. “But I hope they’re just trying to scare us, and then make a grand entrance.” That would be great. “I don’t think it’s strictly a Spring thing, we just do it with flare and style.” A wink.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

White locks fly as Circe shakes her head at Seraphina in the negative, "No no no. Assumed innocence, assumed innocence," Circe laughs out. As she looked at Sonja and shook her head, "Sonnie this is an important thing fer ya ta learn," she pops another cannoli into her mouth. After swallowing, "Clubs let in attractive women ta draw in mor people. Ya have a cute ass. So they'd not toss ya fer flashin' it but why were ya trying ta bite it?" Laughter follows, "I made no promises ta not light up the night with fire. And bringing Tits?"

She looks over at the changeling in question. Circe snorts in amusement, "That'll either be lots of fun fer her or a total disaster. Though I do see us havin' ta mind her so she don't get in troooo, wait?" Right ear twitches as a smile rises as she realizes something. Naive Titania plus shady clubs equal sleezy clubbers getting punched by a blue fist. A new sadistic smile rises, "Great idea! Um, yeah, why not invite her."

"Tis the modern ambrosia of world commerce in all its forms," is the elfin Fairest's response to the offer of coffee from Seraphina and sounds quite serious. "My thanks noble artisan of coffee."

The frown that came from talk of Hedgecraft turns into a weak smile, "I'll do ya better if it comes out ta look like a Hello Kitty toy I'll let ya try it out Sera. Ya know if ya can like modify hedgespun? If so ya could alter how yer dress looks. Or use proper ingredients," she bites down on a pig in a blanket, "Though I tink that means hunting."

As for the Winters, "That. That is a very good question. I know Winters are all go unseen, but this is ridiculous. I haven't seen Sasha or any Winters fer months," crimson and black eyes scan the party for hidden entrances, "I could make so many jokes about Spring things like collars and no dogs, but I won't. Summer won't do that surprise thing though," she sips her drink, "I need more minions and ya'd all be pissed at me about the tinnitus."

Circe does not explain why everyone would get tinnitus.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

That drink that Circe seemed to find so disgusting? Sonnie was enjoying it.

She continued to slurp the contents of the glass as the discussion continued. "I am always innocent, because monkeys are innocent angels who can do no wrong. Just ask Curious George. Or Caesar." She nodded, confirming her status as a naive cherub.

The Beast looked confused for a moment. "Wait, I tried to bite my own butt? I don't remember that part. Hm, well, I can't blame myself. My butt is delectable." Another nod of confirmation.

Smiling, Sonnie gestured towards the Summer Queen, "There, see? She thinks bringing Eleanor is a great idea, too!"

She pondered the absent Onyx Monarch while she continued draining the glass in her hand, "Hmm, last I saw Sasha was at the pool party, I think? Same for John. He helped me with the barbeque!" The glass, finally empty, was set aside. "But I saw Reed just recently."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

5. Likes Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “I never assume anything about anyone. And I’ve seen you in action.” Says the Nix playfully, obviously enjoying the conversation. Then a nod, “She is right Sonnie.” Another nod, “You do have a cute butt.” It was true. Giggling, “I think she was dared to try and do it. There was money on the line, I lost that bet.” But she was ok with it.

An eyebrow raises in suspicion towards Circe, but she doesn’t say anything.

Smirking, “So I only get to try it out if it looks like a Hello Kitty toy? Not sure if that’s a compliment or not.” She wasn’t offended or anything. “Modify? Like, add to it?” a nod, “Then yes, you can. You can improve upon a Hedgespun item, or at least, that’s my understanding.” A thoughtful look, “I could. But I spent many hours bartering for those ingredients, not to mention the hours spent working them in the Hedge. But currently, the dress has nothing really built into it, not like my necklace or jacket. But I think I might just stick with jewelry, maybe clothes just aren’t my thing.” It had been a blow to her ego, so anymore Hedgespinning was going to few.

“Wait, tinnitus?”
    a look of suspicion to Circe, “Is that something we need to be concerned with?” what was she planning?

“Sonnie, I’ve seen you not only do body shots, but try to bite your own butt. Innocent? Really?” but there was a playful smile. “Innocent or not, I still love you.” The Beast had been a great friend.

Sipping her water, she nods, “Yup. You did. You weren’t successful, but it was quite the show with quite the crowd of cheers.” Oh yeah, it got a lot of attention.

A hand was held up in defensive, “Never said it wasn’t. I’d love to have her join us.” If it gets her off her high horse, even better.

“I saw her after the pool party, we had coffee. And John?”
    a shrug, “I think the pool party is the last time I saw him too. He’d been pulling away from our friendship, so I figured that was why I hadn’t seen him.” It sucked, cause he had been a good friend. “Reed was at the Autumn Coronation. I wonder where he is?” it was weird. Sapphires looked around as the Treasured hoped to see Sasha waltzing in.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Wait, didn't Kaiser stab Bruticus? And now he was a monkey?" Circe was confused, probably also ignorant, as she took a sip. Then almost laughs the drink up her nose at Sonja's response to her drunken antics. She gives Seraphina a look of sympathy, "Bets and things labelled Don't are pretty much catnip ta drunk people. Though Sonny? What do ya think of the phrase darling delicious derriere?"

Circe smirks, "It could be a laser that meows, Wyrd lives up ta its name. And can ya imagine the look on some bastard's face when they get blasted with that?!" Laughter follows. The Larcenist then hums in thought as Seraphina explains how she made her own dress. "So proper ingredients don't guarantee desired result?" Left eyebrow and ear get raised. Circe sighs, "I just used light from a sunset in the Hedge fer making the dress but," she nods, "Good ta know that means jack when it comes ta appearance. Does the jewellery do the same thing? Hmm," the crafty part of her mind is running, "Beauty in the eye of the holder stuff. Could be when ya want somethin' pretty it is more random then when ya make a tool. Ugh," blue shoulders slag, "Shame those mundy occultists ain't all ensorcelled or I could use 'em ta research this fer me. Eh, so long as what I make does the job I honestly won't care if I end up looking like a rainbow pimp."

Circe blinks twice at the suspicious look given to her innocent person by Seraphina. Her answer? To give a saintly smile as she sings out, "Nope."

Circe frowns at the mention of her missing roomie. "John is gone. Haven't seen him at the house since the pool party and can find his dash stash so," she sips her drink, "There ya go. Sasha and Reed?" she shakes her head, "Nope and nope. Starting ta think the Snowflakes learnt ta go invisible." She finishes up her snack plate. Hiding was supposed to be Winter's thing but it was getting to be a bit much for her to put up with. Then something Sonja said caused her to get confused again. She takes a second to look around again, "Where the fanculo they at?"

"Wait, Eleanor? Oh, That is the mundy name Tits goes by right? Oh and Sonny, GREAT nickname fer her," she drops the empty plate to give Sonja a thumbs up. Before Circe stops to sniff her drink, "Smells too fruity ta be booze. Aaaanyhow. So any mundies ya want ta drag inta it or just let the girls night include the risk of burning down part of the Hedge?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"What? No, Ceasar. You know, from the Planet of the Apes movies?" Naturally, Sonnie favored those films, considering they were all about primates rising up to displace humans as the dominate species on Earth. Positive, life-affirming stories.

She thoughtfully patted her own butt, "Darling Delicious Derriere? It nice, but it's kind of a mouthful. And so is the name."

"I failed?" She asked Seraphina, then she sighed and shook her head, "Bummer! What was the bet for? Just money?"

"Hm?" The Beast looked to Circe, "Oh, yeah, I've heard her call herself Eleanor before, anyway. Not sure if it's her mortal name or just something she made up, though. Kinda suits her, though." She nodded, "Anyway, yeah, there's a couple fun girls that went with us last time. Emily and Mable. Nice, ordinary mortals. Also, hotties. Wait, you know Emily, Circe!"

She listened to the consensus on the Winter population, taking it in as she ate a cocktail wienie. When Circe and Sera were finished on the subject, she simply asked aloud, "If they're not here, then who threw this party?"

9. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The look on the Nix’s face gave away her confusion. “Huh, who?” sapphires looking between the two.

Laughing, “Oh, I know all about drunk people, and I wasn’t the one who placed the bet or dare. Though I didn’t stop it either.” A shrug.

She then laughed along with Circe, “Oh, that would so be worth it! You need to make it happen now! I’ll help!” it would be priceless. “Well, I wasn’t looking to add anything to the dress. Not like with my necklace. It was more of a test to see if I had the skills to make something larger than a necklace. And if I liked how it turned out, I planned to add to it later. Plus, I wasn’t sure what to add, I wasn’t planning on fighting in it or anything.” So she had no clue on what to add. “I get a boost to my singing from my necklace, and my jacket makes me stronger. It was made with spider silk from in the Hedge. But yeah, if you’re making something and you want a benefit from it, the ingredients mean more.” At least, that’s what she understood.

There was a frown, “That’s too bad. He was a really nice guy, I enjoyed talking with him. Maybe he just had something he needed to do and will be back.” She sounded hopeful.

“Oh, we have a few we’ll invite. You’ll love them! Great fun.” A nod.

Then Sonnie says who Ceasar was, “Oh!! Ok! I’ve seen the original ones, but not the new ones.” They were ok, though she could see why Sonnie would like them.

Snorting, “Oh yeah, you failed. Ended up on the floor once.” A sad nod, “Just money. I believe it was Emily who started the bet, then Mable and I jumped in. Because I totally believed you could do it. But you seemed to be enjoying yourself.” So there was that.

“She knows Emily?” she asks, looking to Circe, “Then you’ll have a blast!”

Looking around, she shrugs again, “Not sure…” she sounded a bit confused and a bit concerned, “but I’d like to know.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes Abyssalstar, , Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe was getting more confused by her beloved monkey girl, "Planet of the? Wait, that old Charlton Heston movie with the horrible ape mask wearing slavers? One was named Caesar?" Then looks at golden dream, "Original? Oh, right the remake fad. "Is there a Caesar in both?

As for the triple D being patted, "Tsk tsk tsk, it certainly isn't a mouthful," she waves to Seraphina, "She told ya that ya never bit it!" Then looks to Seraphina with a massive grin, "If it does I shall call it a meowchine gun."

The Hedge work was interesting to talk about. Usually these things were network and socialize, not literal shop talk. She nods along, "Makes sense. Fer something ta do damage it probably needs a bit of a Hedge predator. Hafta be a feline kind fer the meow effect. As long is it don't roar. I think cats can only meow or roar, not both."

Circe nods gloomily at John's absence. She was doubtful of his return but if he did she'd pull a koala on him until he explained himself. To glum, change gears. Emily? That brought a spark to Circe's eyes.

"Oh ho ho ho, of course I know the mundy grease monkey. We," nods towards Sonja, "Found out she is great with her hands. And not just on engines," eyebrows and ears waggle. "Don't think I know a Mable," she hums in thought, "Know a De Luca. A drop dead sexy Italian. Could inv, uh," smiling blue lips slowly frown before her face pales. The elfin Fairest shakes her head at the idea of inviting Sophia De Luca to a wild girls night. "Nope nope nope, bad idea ta mix business with drunken antics. Blackmail or vaporized bridges bad, forget I mentioned her, ha ha ha."

Sophia would have to make her own fun. Especially since Sonja's question was sparking her paranoia. She puts her drink down and checks, something, between her legs. "Very good question Sonny. Guarda. Sì, nove mil e clip ," she finishes and removes her hand from between her thighs, "Where did I leave my coat? Had some extra in the pockets, just in case ya know."

What was worse then a paranoid changeling expecting trouble? One that also had a gun.

13. Likes Abyssalstar, liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie looked a little exasperated that neither Fairest knew the Apes movies as well as she did. "Well, no, Caesar was only in the new films. The old ones are pretty campy, but the new ones are amazing! It's too bad they couldn't get real apes to play the roles, but the CGI is almost seemless!" She nodded, enthusiastically. A true fan.

"Hey now," the Beast protested with a huff, "my butt is totally a mouthful! You'd be lucky to bite it! I'll start twerking right here and show everybody! Is that what you want? For me to twerk in the middle of the Winter Court's coronation ceremony and piss off their Monarch again?" She peered defiantly at the Iron Spear through narrowed eyes, "Do you dare me?"

"I hedgespin stuff, too! I made my shoes!" she interjected, trying to be part of that conversation. The red leather tabi boots fit her monkey feet like a pair of gloves. "They make me move faster! I had to use stuff that spoke of movement and speed. Like pieces of a trod, sparrow feathers, hide from some kinda fast hedgebeast. It all came together really well!" Her long toes flexes as she spoke.

"Mable's great! She's got a farm! She threw a Halloween party there!" Having no idea who De Luca was, she had nothing to add about them.

Circe's paranoia, and Sera's uncertainty, about the party might have been infectious. Her own innocent curiosity about their unseen hosts was turning to worry now. She set her plate of buffet food aside and brushed off her hands, eyes studying their surroundings with more scrutiny than before. "It's cool, though, right? Does everyone feel okay? No upset tummies?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling, “But not without a valiant effort. No one can ever say Sonnie doesn’t give one hundred percent when trying something.” It was true. “But I think if you want to try it again, we change up the venue. We hit up a club where attempting to bite your own butt will be encouraged and welcomed. Might even be a stage for you.” There were a few clubs like that in the city.

“I’ve never made a weapon, so that would be something you’d have to look into. But the line of thought makes sense. And I’m not up to date on what cats can do, but if you find the answer, I’d love to hear it.” Might be useful knowledge somewhere down the road.

“Seems like a nice girl, really forward, but nice.”
    Least until she found out the Nix was spoken for. “Business? You do work with her? The other Italian.” Cause Circe was Italian. Interesting.

There was a snort as Sera almost choked on her water. “Have to say Circe, you had me worried there. Was not expecting you to have a gun there.” She thought they were going to have a repeat of last year.

“Oh, ok. Maybe we could do a movie night then? I’d like to see the new ones, especially if you say they’re amazing.” Plus, movie night!

Sapphires move from Sonnie to Circe and then back. “Well, Winter didn’t seem to appreciate the antics last year. So maybe if there is a dare, it’s saved for girls night out?” she offers.

“That’s right, you do!” how could she forget. “Your shoes are amazing, and clearly you have a talent with spinning.” She compliments.

“I almost forgot she had a farm! Her and I talked about the flowers she grows and the possibility of me using them in my coffee shop! I need to visit the farm soon. Was it nice?” she asks eagerly.

This wasn’t an answer she could give. She didn’t know if it was cool.

“Upset tummy?” a pause, then a shake of her head, “No.” should they be worried? Was this a trap? Nervous sapphires look around the room as she begins to chew her bottom lip. The warm spring breeze in her Mantle flares up slightly, the bottom of her dress dancing in the breeze.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread