Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Methinks the Lady doth protest too much," Rhodes replies with a chuckle. "I cannot see how your lust is my fault. But at least I know how to satisfy you."

Her quiet reply to praise was always uncertain. The Flowering's only response was to hold her tighter under his arm to reassure here. He hoped she would see in time, but there was much beneath, as with all Changelings.

"Yes, I think that is why we are so good together. We support each other's masks, and allow them to slip here in our sanctuary. The place we can be ourselves, free of pretense, before we return to the world where we must be as the ideal of ourselves," he adds, his voice a whisper, almost reminiscent. His flowered head rests on hers.

"I'm sure you would be just fine. And I would do the same. I would do anything to protect you Sera," The tone is solemn, the look in his eyes one of pure emotion. "I don't know what I would do without you any more. To loose you... it has become my biggest fear." It was terrifying to say, and he holds her tightly, trembling ever so slightly. But to be Lord of Fear was to acknowledge one's terror, at very least to oneself. But he knew he tell her. He just knew.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Oh I’ve just begun to protest.” She jokes. “And how can you not? It’s obvious.” Begins the Nix, “The most obvious being how handsome you are, that’s just a give in. But then you add how incredibly sweet, kind, caring, funny and intelligent you are and it’s the whole package. I could keep going, but I don’t think your ego needs it.” She teases, “But all the qualities I find extremely attractive. Some more than others.”

Being held was comforting, and she simply closed her eyes. Happy to remain there all day.

“Hmmm, maybe. Though I have to say it’s been refreshing to be able to simply be myself around you. It gets tiring, day after day, wearing the mask, playing the part.”
    Herself to a certain extent, there was still parts she kept to herself. Still afraid to show them. But progress was being made.

The look in his eyes was a bit terrifying. Such emotion. A soft smile as she cradles his face, “You don’t need to protect me.” Losing her was his biggest fear? She wasn’t sure how to respond to that. Sapphires turn a deep murky blue as she looks into his eyes, seeming to study him before speaking. “I,” she begins, eyes shifting to look at the wall, “I’m not sure what to say.” After a moment, her eyes return to his, “But you’re not going to lose me. I’m not going anywhere.” Was that what she was supposed to say? This was new.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The warmth in his chest grew as Seraphina listed his qualities. "You are too kind, darling. All those things, I am for you."

Fingers lazily traced the outlines of her golden scales, as they so often did as they lay like this without conscious thought. The Flowering had always found the qualities of the Changeling Kiths strangely attractive in their own ways, and h enjoyed the tactile sensation of the Treasured's skin.

"It does, doesn't it?" Rhodes heaved a heavy sigh. "I... understand it is hard to respond. It is a lot to lay on a person. Sera, before I met you - truly met you, I mean - I wasn't sure there was much more left to me any more. Just the mask, the play. People that were tools to be used, just parts to be played or resources to be accessed." He shifts slightly to see her face. "I... I know you don't need me to protect you. But I can't help myself. The more we have been together the more.... human I feel again. That there is more to me than just Fear and a mask. You have shown me how to care and trust and love again, parts I thought long ripped out of me, parts that have grown as we have grown that make me care about this Freehold and it's people.... things She taught were only weaknesses.... unless they were for her." Rhodes could only mean one person when he spoke this way. His Keeper.

A tear seeps our of one large green eye. "I have learned to live with Fear, ever since I came back. I will not resist it, any more than I would leash your passion and desire. I know your desires, and it is only fair you should know my Fears. I must act with them, so I must be honest with you about them. So if I try to protect you, it is not from doubt in you... It is Fear of what may be. I don't expect you to say anything. Just know that I love you so, so much." The Flowering looks at her adoringly. "I would do anything for you."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A small nod, “It is a lot. But when I hear you explain it like that, it’s easier to understand. The reasons and words hit a bit closer to home. It’s been a struggle for me to learn that love doesn’t have to hurt, and that my feelings aren’t being used against me. But at the same time, to feel those walls so carefully crafted start to come down is scary.” Truth be told. “And it was hard to ignore the voice in my head reminding me of things, and that I had to keep them up.” Looking to him, “But I didn’t want to. I wanted to take that chance with you. And I’m glad I did.” He rarely spoke of his Keeper. So she doesn’t say anything.

The tear surprised her, and she gently wipes it away. “Thank you.” She begins, “Because I needed to hear that you don’t have doubt in me. And hearing your reasons, make things easier for me to understand. But you need to know it’s odd for me, I’ve never had anyone concerned with me. In anyway.” It was a harsh reality of her past. She had no value then. “I might need you to remind me of that every now and then, because my first instinct is to push back. I’m sorry about that.” She snuggles herself closer to him, a hand on his chest. Her eyes not leaving his.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Flowering chokes out a dry laugh. "Oh, I know it is. When we met, it was all playful and flirtatious. Then you slipped by my walls, so disarmingly genuine and honest... I didn't know quite how to throw them up again. Realising I didn't have to.... being able to be honest like this.... well. It was a shock to me too, darling."

He cups her face gently in one hand. "Well, you do now. I would see the world burn before anything happened to you. And the idea of you walking into danger, alone, even if we were nearby.... it is very hard for me to accept that is a viable course of action, ever." As she cuddles up to him, his fingers wrap around hers, and he smiles. "It's okay. I understand. We are all broken creatures, in our own way. I believe in you. I do. But I would never bet my only queen against four knaves, and I would hope you wouldn't either."

Rhodes pauses, thinking. "Perhaps it would make me feel better if I could see what you can do. Perhaps in the dreams, we might spar again." A hand touches his own jaw. "No sucker punches this time, mind."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling, “Well, I think it’s safe to say you’ve done the same. And I’m glad you did.” It awakened a whole new side of her. A more caring side.

Her eyes look into his, looking for a sign he was lying. Such words were hard for her to believe, but he had yet to give her a reason to doubt him. Though that wouldn’t quiet that little voice in her head. “It’s weird to have someone worried about me like that. Not what I’m used to. But if it were you in danger, don’t think anything said would stop me from doing everything in my power to save you. And if someone hurt you,” a cold chuckle, “well, there would be no safe place for them.” It was clear from her tone; she was set on that. “Nor would I put you in a dangerous situation. If you haven’t noticed, I’ve grown quite attached to you.” A loving look giving to him.

“Oh? Well, I’m always up for sparring.”
    The ideas clearly made her happy. “That wasn’t a sucker punch, dear, that was you underestimating your opponent.” She says with a wink. “A very dangerous thing.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes nods. "It is the same for me, sweetheart. So strange, to have someone care so much." The loving look is returned. "You know how I feel about you being hurt. And there are far more weapons in this world than blades or guns that would seek out any that harmed you." He leans and kisses her on the lips. "And I have noticed. You don't give up your clothing space for just anyone, this I know." He chuckles.

An eyebrow arches. "Underestimating my.... how dare you!" The tone is playful. "Convincing the enemy to underestimate you is such an Autumnal trick. You only ever get one use of that, my dear. Especially with me. I don't make the same mistake twice, you know." The Flowering rests his head on hers. "I suppose we may have to make a date of it, if you could beg an evening off. I know your manager has very high standards." He chuckles to himself.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“It is. And yet, wonderful.” The Nix looked thoughtful for a moment, “You know what’s funny? I’ve met so many people in my life and travels, but none mattered or made me feel anything. Then I met you, and you changed that, changed me.” A wistful smile.

Then a nod, a bit reluctant, “Oh, I know, I remember how upset you were from my sparring injury.” It was part of the reason she had started training at home and not at the gym. Injuries before hadn’t been a big deal. But knowing they were to him; she had made the effort. “Glad you’ve noticed! Never shared a closet before. But it’s been nice to see your clothes in there and not just mine.”

She had to laugh, “If it’s such an Autumnal trick, why’d you fall for it?” she asks, her tone innocent yet teasing. It was a trick she’d used before. No one expects the pretty girl to throw a fist. “What makes you think I’d need a second chance of that? Once the enemy knows you can fight, it requires a change of tactic. I don’t need to throw a punch to win a fight.” Tactics.

“She typically likes at least two weeks’ notice for nights off. But I’ll see what I can do, thought I hear she’s a sucker for compliments from handsome men. So maybe you could stop by one evening and help me out.” A wink was given.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Fingers weave through fine golden hair. "I know. I feel the same way."

There is a hint of a shrug. There was no point going over something settled. He smiles. "It's nice to wake up next to you every day."

Rhodes leers playfully. "Because you are so very Spring, it seemed out of character. You have a level of cunning I do not often see in Emerald Courtiers. I find it invigorating... and enticing, as well you know." An eyebrow raises again. "Oh really? And just what other talents are you hiding, sweetheart? I thought we were trying to share more, hmmm?"

An arm tightens around the waist of Sera. "So if I were to turn on the charm, she could be convinced to let you go? How far would I have to go? I don't want you getting jealous, darling. It would only be to get you away, I swear. Does she like flowers?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, she leans up to place a kiss on his forehead, “You’re adorable when you look at me like that.” It was true. “Which is why I didn’t advertise my skills. If someone thinks I’m helpless, it only works in my benefit. It’s something I used all too often during my time with my Keeper. Learned to carefully craft that image. Saved me on more than one occasion.” It had worked for her for many many years.

Laughing, “I wouldn’t call it hiding, just simply keeping a few tricks up my sleeve. But it’s been no secret I’ve continued my training here at home.” She spent hours sometimes in the gym she had put together. “And we are trying to share more, but somethings are just better seen then talked about. But come to think of it, there is one that might be better showing you in private that springing it on you in public.” Then a thoughtful look with a wicked smile, “Though that could be fun too.”

“Hmmm,” she appears to ponder, a foot lightly running along his leg, “I don’t think you would have to go too far. And where this is for my benefit, I can try and keep my jealousy in check. But no promises. Flowers? Of course! I hear she has a weak spot for red ones.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread