Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Loyalty Is,) Edna's Aftermath

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Exactly, TNT has the extra fun of being a go away present fer 'em or closing Hedge Gates." Circe was glad that Rhodes was agreeing with her idea. "Plus the technological blackmail as extra deterrent. Already had it prepped fer that purpose," she pats the laptop. As for the gates matter that gets a nod from Circe. Not good news but news.

She then sighs as she looks at Seraphina with approval initially, "I appreciate the rage Sera, looks good on ya. I want ta know how do ya fight with? Fist, shank, stick, stick launcher? If the first, I think stun gun gloves are a thing," Circe explains her inquiry. As for the question of time, "Computer a couple of hours. TNT?" She shakes her head, "Not fast or ya'd know me as a mad bomber already. If I'm lucky I can have a stick in a couple of days, but a bundle would take at least a week at best. Silenced guns I already got up ta rifle."

Either is fine with me. TNT Circe has the Influence Spheres and Resources to acquire some of so that is easy.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

As emerald eyes find the Queen of Spring, there is a hint of fear in them. Rhodes' voice is soft, like a slither of ice through the tension in the air - even his mantle is sombrely calm. "You are suggesting you walk into the lion's den. It is too dangerous, with too many unknowns. I do not want to risk losing you... please don't ask me to do that Sera." The final part has the hint of a plea.

He looks to Circe. "Once we have found our missing man, we don't want this place to get a foothold again. Levelling it seems as good a way as any. Not how I would like, but Leaden misdirection only gets one so far at this stage." The Summer's enthusiasm for all things boom does earn a hint of an eyeroll, and he looks back to Sera. "A week is too long. they could be gone. I need a few hours, tops. We need to head back no later than tomorrow, or they may scatter and we might never find them again. I could be ready by tonight, if all goes well."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Looking to Circe, “Well, if you need extra funding for it, let me know. I’ll gladly throw some money towards it.” She was sure Circe had the money, but was always good to offer.

“Fist mostly. I’m trained in Kung Fu and have been working on boxing. Fawkes had also been personally training me to fight better.” She says without much emotion. It was a done topic to her.
    There was no faith in her abilities, this she now knew. And pushing it would only fuel her anger.

Nodding, “I’ll gather Spring as soon as we’re done here. The sooner they know, the better. And the easier I can help find some extra hands.” Truth be told, she wasn’t sure how the other Emeralds would react. Each seemed to have their own issue with Abe, but she knew that it would be set aside and forgotten.

While his voice was soft, hers was devoid of emotion, flat, “You’ve made your thoughts clear on it. And it seems to have been decided. No sense in discussion it further.” The hint of a plea in his voice tore at her heart. But she was still hurt and angered by the whole thing.

“I agree, a week is too long. We want to strike while they are still dealing with the fire. Did we want to all meet back here?”
    it’d be easy enough, the Tavern wasn’t far away.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

0 Scenes

I will need rolls and glimpses for major prep work for the next leg of the plot especially if Circe wants her explosives, and if Rhodes wants to identify what's in the bottle.

For Circe leveraging her Allies, a Manip+Persuasion+Allies is needed.

And Rhdoes will have to spend some time trying to analyze what's in the bottle, an extended Int + Occult -3 or he can use the Spellbound AUtumn's Clause Smith’s Wisdom

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe wasn't in the mood to coo over the lovey dovey going on between the two. "Hours? Fanculo!" The wall gets punched again, "I have no idea if I can find someone willing ta sell dynamite that quick. None tryin' ta off load it that I know of right now. If I can't," she stomps in a circle, "Molotovs, sap gloves, how the fuck ya make a pipe bomb? Fanculo,
    possibile in Messico o nel terzo mondo ma non qui, problemi del primo mondo
    ."
    She stops to look at the other Monarchs, "Maybe. Maybe but I need ta start making phone calls. Calling it a rush disposal might help," she nods, "Yes I will take any donation ta the war chest Sera."

She nods, "Meet back here fine with me," she fishes out her phone to start texting very dangerous people, "Shall we get started?"

3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-12-26 20:15:32 Circe rolls 9 to Manip + Persuasion + Allies (10 Again) 8, 9, 6, 8, 2, 6, 4, 7, 6 3 successes

Thank you Saber Sloth . Don't know if you want the roll now and then glimpse for results after. RAW in Armory a dynamite stick costs 1 Resources. Black Market +1 so Circe has Resources 3 so she can buy several sticks, moderator say so on numbers, shrugs. If Seraphina is willing to contribute it is 2 Resources for 1 stick of dynamite.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Jaw clenches and whispers grow on the soft breeze. Sera was shutting down. How could he get her to see it was about the danger, not her ability? You can't. Not now. At least she will be safe. Well, safer.

Rhodes wanders into the hallway and vanishes for a minute, returning with a large tome. "Actually, it looks like this will take longer than that, Circe... oh," he says, realising the Summer is already on the phone. "It may take a few days - it's a more complex process than I remembered," He offers, looking very irked. "I thought I might be able to do it sooner. It's been a few years since I've done this."

He nods in agreement. "Do what you need to. Once Sera gets back from the Other Springs, we can keep in touch with our progress here."

Saber Sloth , According to the Wiki here, It's a GM call as to how many successes are needed for the extended roll.
    What am I aiming for? Then I'll pop everything in a Glimpse
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

8. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Note to self, install a punching bag in the Tavern.

“Just do whatever you’re able to do. If we have to improvise, then we will.”
    Then came the Italian again. “Did you want some fresh coffee? I can make you some if you like.” She knew the Elf loved her coffee. A simple nod about the donation.

As the whispers grew, she simply glances at him over her tea cup, nothing said.

“Really? A few days? Well, that will certainly give Circe more time to get things together. What can I help with? Dinner? Coffee? You need it, I’ll try and make it happen.”
    It was the only help she could be with this. "I'll meet with the Springs, then come back with some takeout for you?" she offers.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Xadun, liked this post

0 Scenes

Please include this roll with the glimpse Circe Origins you will be able to purchase 3 sticks of dynamite on the black market.

And the target number of suxx Rhodes Xadun will need to get for the Spellbound Autumn roll is, 10

12. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Glimpse for the Smiths Wisdom from Spellbound Autumn can be found here.

14. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe glares at her phone before leaving, "Ajax? Not really in the mood but best bet. Addio," and she runs off to start her dynamite preparations.

Circe's dynamite weapons plan thread can be found here.
    Last edited by Circe; Dec 28th, 2019 at 08:07 PM.  Reason for Edit: Typo

16. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread