(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Steepscrambler looked at Seraphina when the Emerald Queen touched her arm, and after a moment, she nodded. It had been a while since she'd encountered unknown Lost without considerable freehold numbers on her side, but her instinctual defensive reactions were under control for now.

"You're making Christmas presents?" she asked of Circe, head tilting to one side in curiosity. "But yeah, we were talking about ice skating. Ever done it?"

The goatman. A Beast. It had been some time since another of her own Seeming had been in Sacramento. Many months since the crow cop and the motherly bird of prey had been around. "Wussup, Billy? Been in town long?" she asked of her fellow Courser.

"Nice to meet you," she smiled at Anatole, "I'm Sonnie. And I've had two mugs of cocoa already today, but I could be persuaded into a third."

If she was been more careful of Bugul than the Wizened, perhaps it was because the dwarf had a mantle while the goat did not. Also, Anatole had chocolate.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe did her facial trick at Krampus' confusion. In this case it was the right eyebrow and ear, "Ya don't get the Xmas vibe goin' here? Krampus? If nope, not sure if I should explain. Because in the words of the wise Mark Hamill, if ya have ta explain a joke there is no joke." Circe didn't even attempt to imitate the voice as she failed to explain herself to Bugul or anyone else. She just pouts, "Take all the fun out of it."

Then back to Seraphina, "Ah excellent choice. I'm sure it will be stunning in results," one crimson and black eye winks, "I'm certain someone will have his jaw drop at the result," she sings out.

"Hmm?" Sonnie manages to confuse Circe for a moment, "Uh, oh! Sort of making, sort of," she leans towards Sonnie to whisper, "Kinda a surprise commission fer Rhodes that Sera can't know about," she makes a shush motion with her finger, "No spoilers, but if ya want me ta try to spin up somethin' fer ya, all my favorite monkey has ta do is ask."

As for ice skating, "What fall on my ass while tryin' ta move across ice with sharpened pieces of metal on my feet? Fuck yeah I did oh ho ho ho," the Larcenist had tried it once after Arcadia. Her Rogues had enjoyed it. "Wait, his name is Billy?" She looks back and forth between Sonnie and Bugul. "Hey no judgement here. Had friends spend years callin' me an insult in Italian thinkin' it was my name," Circe is talking with her hands and trying to not laugh at the idea of a goatman named Billy.

Oh and there were introductions going on too? She looks to Dwanta, no wait his name is Anatole. She waves in greeting, "Well I ain't seen him either," smiling along with Seraphina as she points to her, "Yeah three sexy tour guides fer ya. Ya can call me Mary if ta mundys ya don't want names ta be contrary. Got some other fun names I answer ta too. If I ya hold membership in the club, ya boys will be free ta learn 'em."

Circe figured that would make it obvious what club meant.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

A heavy nod is offered to Sera as she addresses the Goatman.

"Yes," her replied, answering Sera's question. He was indeed knew. "I've been here for weeks, but haven't ranged out too much. Roots take time to grow, but I have found myself a home and a nook. I came from Denver. Friends there told me I could find others when I said I was to move here."

At first, the Steepscrambler earns a confused glance from Bugul as she calls him by a name that is not his. Then his eyes speak of a moment of clarity and an amused huff leaves the Beast's throat at Sonnie's statement.

"Ah, a joke," he says a small smile on his lips, "Still, Billy is not my name. Here I am Bart, or Bartholomew if you're feeling formal... but my friends call me - Ah, that doesn't matter. Friendship in time."

Another realization comes acroess the viney goat Beast as Circe mentions the holidays. He moves his head to look upon the decorations and the storefront.

"Oh... Christmas, I suppose that's soon yes?" he offers before looking back to the Larcenist, "I've been... away. I've forgotten the finer points, but what you say stirs memories. Old ones. Yet not here."

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole raised an eyebrow at the chatter. His mouth opened, formed a smile.

"Anatole. Kulowksi. Not really attached to either so who cares. I only got here recently. You got shelter? I'll take shelter right now. Till I sort myself out, like."

The Dwarf shrugged. His eyes were still narrowed but now they were trained on the crowds flowing around them.

"Denver, eh? I came from not far from here - by way of the south-east, if you take my meaning."

His gaze dropped at last to the Goatman.

"Christmas? Been a fair while since I sat down with family and friends to that. We are friends, right?"

Now his eyes were open again and swivelling to the Monkey, the Treasured, and the Blue Elf.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Spinning Christmas gifts wasn’t something she had thought of. And maybe that was because her last attempt had been such a failure.

While calling the guy Billy was funny, it wasn’t something Sera would dare say. Maybe Sonnie felt more comfortable doing because they shared a Kith?

Smirking at the monkey, “Well, as soon as I get my hands back, I’ll go grab us some.” Then looking to the others, “And some for anyone else who wants some too.” Of course.

“Krampus?” she asks, then it dawns on her, “Oh! The Christmas movie! Got it. And a fun movie!” she enjoyed it when she saw it. Not your typical holiday movie, plus it had some humor in it. Bonus!

An eyebrow raises at the wink, “Uhh, ok.” Still confused.

Then as Circe whispers to Sonnie, she just has to chuckle and shake her head. Not bothering to try and hear whatever is being said. Clearly, it wasn’t meant for everyones ears, so, whatever.

“Now that I have my hands back, I’m gonna grab some hot chocolate.”
    Looking at her bags and then at Sonnie, “Can I trust you not to peek in the bags?” she asks playfully before heading to buy some hot chocolate. Returning a few minutes later with enough for everyone who wanted some, handing them out.

Carefully sipping hers, she listens to the conversation.

“Oh, well I’m glad you’ve been able to grow some roots and get yourself settled.” That was one of the hardest things she thought. “And we’re a small group here, but a close one. Everyone looking out for everyone type thing. With Winter right around the corner, we always have a get together and it’ll be a great time to meet everyone.”

Nodding, “Nice to meet you Bart. And yes, friendship in time.” Caution was always good.

Smiling, “Ok, Anatole it is. And as for shelter, I personally don’t. But I know someone who might. Someone who would probably like to meet you.” Given the press of the shadows, she was leaning towards Autumn. “I have a feeling you would both have a lot in common.” And she was sure Rhodes would be excited about a new Autumn.

“I think we can be considered friends.” She agreed with a nod.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

After carefully listening to Circe's whisper - which wasn't easy, given the mall was alive with holiday music and chattering crowds and laughing children - her eyes widened, and she nodded. "Oh, that's cool! You don't gotta worry about lil' old me, though! Unless you really want to."

"Well," she said, looking to Bugul with a nod, "I was pretty close! Billy is very similar to Bart." Only by one letter, Sonnie. She nodded in confirmation to the Broadback's question, "Yup, it's December, after all. The annual war on Christmas has arrived! Happy holidays, motherfuckers!!" A passing woman with a child scowled at her public cussing. Sonnie paid her no mind.

The simian Beast turned to Anatole, her head cocked to one side, "We've known each other for all of ten seconds, so of course we're friends!" Obviously.

As Seraphina asked her if she could be trusted not to look in those shopping bags, Sonnie smiled sincerely at her Queen and friend. "Nope."

Perhaps the close presence of the Santa-looking Wizened, and the no-doubt-well-armed Summer Queen, kept her on her best behavior, however, because the Spring Fairest's bags were undisturbed when she returned with the hot chocolates. The Steepscrambler happily accepted a steaming cup. "Yesssss! Chocolatey goodness!"

Yes, because that's what she needs. More sugar.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

She smirks at Seraphina's confusion before turning to Krampus, uh, Bart. "Well Bart if ya do become my friend, ya shall soon learn that my jokes only get worse, fer with puns this land I do curse," Circe talks with her arms and is being over dramatic, "Ta the point folks may want ta see me in a herse, oh ho ho ho ho!"

Circe nods to Bugul as she understands what he means, "Time flies don't it? Plenty of puppet movies ya can watch fer refreshers. Ha," she shakes her head, "I still remember the big tree that New York loved ta lord of Jersey," she scuffs at that as most Jersey girls would. "Hope yer memories are better ones." And she meant it.

As for Anatole's question that makes Circe tilt her head in thought. She taps her chin, "Hmmm, a good question Mr Kulowski. Depends on the degree. The same level as my favorite lady monkeys, be grease or present one? Eh, not yet," she shakes her head, "Takes more meetings for those benefits. Same level as the golden girl? Oh fanculo si," she nods. Circe then looks to Seraphina with one hand on the defensive, "No offense by me not tryin' ta get ya ta monkey level but you and yer boy are waaaay too cute a couple."

Circe's look to Seraphina demands a question mark above her head, "There is a Christmas movie about the anti-Santa demon?" The blueberry Fairest sounds like she is surprised, "I should watch that."

One blue hand gets raised in a fist towards Sonnie before it becomes a thumbs up, "Knew yer a stand up gal. Also," she takes a deep breath as she tried to do her best Mister Garrison, "Its Merry fucking Christmas!"

Earning more disapproval from parents nearby.

Then cocoa! "Ah, grazie Sera," she sips the cocoa, "Not sure I'm stayin' in my house much longer fer, uh, reasons, so can't really offer Bart. But I'm confident her offer," she points at Seraphina, "Is a great one. Stand up dude she talkin' about." Circe looks at Sonnie and decides to say what she is thinking, "I wonder how interesting ya'd get with a few espresso shots thrown in?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

The Goatman's gaze lands on the Burned Dwarf, mulling over his thoughts as the man says his piece. When he concludes with the question of friendship.

"Brethren, yes," he says, his voice heavy, but calm, "but it takes time for even brothers to become friends. Still, we will get along, I think. I sense our priorities are not so different."

It was as sly and clever an attempt that Bugul could manage to relay that he bore some recognition of their Mantles. He knew well he did not possess the same, for he had not been associated with a particular season by the Wyrd. They needed to know he was not among the Loyal.

"My space is small," Bugul says, returning to the topic of Anatole's need for shelter, "but should you need bedding, you may stay there for a day and a night. More than that and we must come to a... different agreement."

Of course the Beast would not offer more without an Oath, he did not know Anatole.

"For now, I will call you neighbors," Bugul offers as Sera too proved quick to call the Dwarf a friend. This Beast was a cautious sort, but his tone was not unfriendly.

As Sonnie spoke, the Goatman's head turned, slowly leveling his eyes on her. Her enthusiasm seemed to outshine Seraphina's, but then that seemed the way of the Emerald Court. It was perhaps due to this that she elicited a thin smile from Ol' Bugul. However, as Circe spoke, a quiet sadness crossed the Broadback's face.

"Oh it wasn't so long ago. Not here, anyway,"
    he offered, cryptically signaling to one aspect of his Durance. It was necessary when among the Mundane. Bugul had no wish to look like a crackpot and explaining to the assembled lost to difference of time passing between the Land of his Keeper and the Land of Mankind would certainly draw the wrong kind of attention. "A story for another place," he says, "I will share it freely considering my... deficiency."

A simple, informal offer to allow them to know him. The Loyal most often lacked Mantles and many Courtless endured prejudice in certain freeholds due to that fact. There was a stigma attached when one was not branded by a season. Of all of this, Bugul was acutely aware.

Finally, Circe mentioned shelter yet again. However, it was not him that was seeking it, but rather Anatole. Nonetheless, there was nothing to be gained by correcting the woman. Her hot, dry Mantle spoke clearly in favor of Summer. Some Summers were ill-tempered, so Bugul chose to play it safe by saying nothing.

10. Likes , Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

The burned dwarf looks back at the Goatman and inclines his head with awkward formality.

"Day and a night. Won't ask for me. I will take you up on that. I thank ye."

Couch surfing. Space surfing. It was all the same to Anatole now; a day and a night gave him plenty of time to source lodgings of his own in peace. He even ignored the hint of Scottish brogue slipping into his speech.

Shall we wind this scene up given the time?

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

At first, Sonnie thought that perhaps Circe was offering a fist bump. She got excited. Then it turned out to be just a thumbs up, and disappointment abounded. Still, she presented a chipper front and returned the gesture of approval with a smile. "I stand up, I sit down, I nap on the sofa. I do it all, baby!"

After another slurp of hot cocoa from her paper cup, Sonnie nodded towards the pair of newcomers. She was still keeping both of them in her field of view, even if she had relaxed somewhat. "Awww, that's so generous of you, Bart! Christmas is truly a magical time! Congrats on the warm couch, Anatole!"

We should enter continuity on Christmas day. How fortuitous!

13. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread