(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Who me? Do I look like a commerce succubus?" she grinned innocently. "I'm sure you hardly need the push."

"Frosting. Always frosting." Her answer was straight to the point. Girl knew what she liked.

On the topic of her dog, Sonnie nodded, "I guess I'll learn his comfort zone with this sort of thing. So far it involves napping on my sofa and watching Lady and the Tramp on a loop."

She looked out at the skaters again, watching them slide about the ice on bladed feet. "I'd have enjoyed it more without the pressure. Maybe I should give it a try again." The Courser looked back to Sera and smiled, "Oh, it doesn't hurt. Shoes are just... awkward. Like putting your hand inside one. I just prefer keeping my toes free. Obviously." She winked, "If you look down, that's on you! I take no responsibility. You were warned."

The Nix's gaze turned away to someone or something else. Curious, Sonnie looked over her shoulder and quickly zeroed in on the who had grabbed Sera's attention. She blinked her eyes in surprise at the appearance of this strange little Lost.

"Santa?" She shook her head and chuckled to herself. "Duh! Of course not! Where's my head at? The real Santa's not that short."

The Beast nodded to the Fairest, "Sure, if you want. 'Tis the season and all that!"

Sonnie ate the rest of her cookie quickly, freeing up one of her hands, as she moved with Seraphina towards the unknown Wizened. She kept herself in a position so she'd always between them, and her golden eyes studied Anatole for signs of hostile movement, even as she smiled pleasantly at him. She was a Claviger now, and her first duty was to keep the Spring Queen safe.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

And yet the Scorched Dwarf was not the only new stranger in this Freehold.

At the window of an outfitter store selling camping and hiking gear stood another. He was a plain fellow, hair hitting just above his shoulders as he looked upon the world with a face that spoke of middle age and abundant days in the sunlight, bearing as it did the beginnings of wrinkles and other blemishes. His attire, consisting of jeans a hoodie, and a jacket, assisted in his face blending with the rest. Another face amid the throngs of shelters. However, where others carried a hurried pace, seeing to the lists of their holiday needs and gifts, this man did was not possessed of same urgency, remaining where he was and looking to the features of the outfitter's displays in the window, lost in some thought as one hand lazily held a shopping bag low at his side.

That was at least how the Men saw him.

Those touched by the Gentry's inscrutable attentions saw the truth of the man's form. Goatman seemed an apt description, possessing as he was of a goatlike face, eyes, and ears, though some features vaguely resembled the Mask. He was covered in rough, gray fur and even boasted cloven hooves that shifted uncomfortable in his shoes. However, this man was no mere Beast, with woody vines growing from his scalp and spreading in his mane hinting at his strange nature. Bumps beneath the sleeves hinted at similar growths upon his forearms. This man was not a man at all, he was like them. A member of that changed people that called themselves the Lost.

Nonetheless, the man's behavior did not shift until he caught the scent of cherry blossoms. The fragrance caused his animalistic nostrils to flare, breathing in the scent a moment before blue, goatlike eyes found the source resting as they did on Seraphina. After several long moments, ol' Bugul's gaze flitted to the monkey girl in her company and, eventually, the diminutive man with scarred skin that shuffled some distance from the pair.

The Goatman froze, more for the sake of observing them rather than any real fear, not unlike a deer noting the passing of unarmed men before returning to its grazing. Eventually, Bugul's attention again diverted back to the window. The immediate focus of the pair was the Dwarf and the Goatman took no offense. If they wished to introduce themselves, Bugul would not shy away, but, if they chose against it, it mattered very little to the Beast.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A stunning woman in a slinky dress, high heels, and a furry scarf exits one clothing store, briefly surveying the crowd before looking at her phone, blocking the exit. A hoodie and jeans wearing Circe loses patience and pushed the oblivious woman out of her way so she could leave the same store.

Circe's shopping was for a few accessories for a recent project of hers. The colors were just hard to match but she found the aught she was looking for in the bags she carried. And hooray for sales, it saved the money she'd need for solving an overlooked mundane problem.

Less cheap was the golden items in the larger bag. Coaxing some information out of a certain Autumn had been needed but Circe had, eagerly, given her word to see a golden colored version delivered. And had an idea for having it enhanced the required an interesting swatch of materials to be made. And hey, there was the lady that would be wearing it in the future! This would save so much time.

Circe noticed her favorite Beast as she began walking over but wait. Did she spot another in the crowd? Noob or malefactor? Well, the blast of desert heat that was her Mantle announced her arrival to make one thing clear. If the former they were protected and if the latter then Seraphina and Sonnie were protected.

The Larcenist loudly greets the two known Springs as she joins them, "What a surprise. Fantastic ta see my favorite gal pals!" with her arms spread wide in greeting as she walks up to the pair hearing something about feet or shoes? "Nobody hasslin' and talkin' hmm, was it foot fashion Sonny? Holiday present for ya then if ya want. But Sera," she gives the golden lady a serious look, "I need yer hands. Fashion reasons. No joke, I'm bein' literal here," she shakes one of the bags, "It's like totally important fer future fashion reasons."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole saw them coming and managed to purloin one more mouthful of chocolatey goodness from his cup before he shuffled on his feet, presenting the Fairest and the Beast with more of his side than his front. It might have been a simple defensive posture, but it also allowed him to watch the group (yes, group, for now an exotic third had joined them) from out the corner of his eye. His lip curled under the pile of his beard.

Cynicism?

Arrogance?

The laughter of a quiet soul cornered?

Anticipation?

"Hey," said Anatole. The Durance had knocked all his old formality out of him; that and how his voice had changed - dropped, turned gravelly. He still had not gotten used to that.

The three Lost knew he was there. They could not ignore him like the chattering masses did. Pity... Goatman over the way looked like an interesting fellow...

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix eyes the Beast with suspicious eyes, seeming to think about it, “No, I guess not. You’re more of a food succubus.” She teases with a smirk. “And that’s true, more so around Christmas.”

A nod, “Then frosting it is! Oh! We should make some and decorate them ourselves!” that could be fun!

“Lady and the Tramp is a classic and he has good taste.”
    At least from what she remembers, it had been a few years.

Laughing, “Maybe another time, when I’m dressed for it.” Normally the attention wouldn’t bother her, but she didn’t feel like fall on cold ice in a skirt.

“Are you sure? He could really be short but let people think he’s tall to fool everyone.” Maybe. She didn’t know and shrugs.

She follows behind Sonnie, suddenly wishing she hadn’t bought so much stuff.

Before she could say hi to him, another Lost catches her eyes. It was hard to miss him, the goat like features making him stand out. Well, to Lost anyways. Being on the way to the dwarf, she instead offers Bugul a wave and a friendly smile. Motioning him over if he wanted.

Then Circe brought her attention back, “Circe!” she says with a big smile, “How you doing?” eyeing the bags the elf had, “I see someone else had the idea of shopping today! Find what you were looking for?” asks the Nix.

An eyebrow was raised, “My hands?” but it was Circe, and she trusted the Summer. The bags were put down, and the translucent hands held up. There was a diamond wrap style ring on her left middle finger, standing out more due to the transparency. “Here you go, they’re not all the special. And fashion?” since when did she care about fashion? And hand fashion?

Sapphire finally turn to the dwarf, the smile friendly, “Hi! I’m Sera.” Greets the Nix, “How are you?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

One strange Lost was no big deal. The sudden appearance of two, however, became worrisome. Not that Sera couldn't take care of herself, but if these two turned out to be Loyalists or Privateers, Sonnie didn't like the odds. As it was, she tossed a glance behind herself and the Nix, making sure there wasn't a third unknown changeling sneaking up behind them. The feral part of her mind was very uneasy. Her monkey tail was curled up defensively.

Trap! This is a trap!

Calm down, we're all in a crowded mall. They'd be dumb to try something here.

Kick 'em in the balls and get Sera out of here!

Let's call that plan B. Oh, here's Circe!

The arrival of the Summer Queen put the simian Beast more at ease. In a potential fight, an Iron Spear was always welcome on one's side. Less guarded now, Sonnie took a closer look at the strangers Meins.

Santa... and Satan? What a pair.

"Uh, yeah, hi!" She waved at Anatole, and towards Bugul. However wary she was, she was not being unfriendly.

"Hi Circe! Nice timing," she smirked at the blue-skinned elf. The Steepscrambler raised an eyebrow, "Foot fashion?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Just a few accessories ta complete an outfit. And parts fer a gift," she answers Seraphina, "But I need yer hands ta test confirm that last one," Circe giggles. When Seraphina lets forth her limb, Circe produces from her bag a square of purest gold colors, sparkling in the light, fancy and. Okay it was actually quite gaudy. There is no real way to make a swatch of different gold colored sequins look anything but tacky. Circe holds it up to Seraphina's skin, "Ooooh, nice ring. Hmm, which matches yer complexion best do ya think?"

The elfin fey had plans. Not that she'd tell Seraphina those plans. Then the monkey distracts her, "I am always good with time as I am with a rhyme, and honestly Sonny? I have no fanculo clue what ya girls were goin' on about but I heard somethin' about shoes," she shrugs as explanation before loudly adding, "But ya know I am always happy ta have ya two in safe company."

Most likely meant to be heard by the approaching unknowns. And new guys are a extra crispy Santa dwarf with a goat dude. So Dwanta and Krampus? She'd leave the nicknames to Sonnie. The Beast was good at that. "Sup bros?" Circe's Italian accent is neither aggressive nor friendly. Guarded words won't stop her from running with the visual puns, "Yer both kinda festive. Has my own look leavin' me feelin' blue. Can I help ya with somethin'?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Public: Bartholomew Bishop
    Hob Kin
    Resources
    New Identity
    Bugul

Mien
    Bugul's face is goat-like, as are his ears and short horns reminiscent of the same beast adorn his head. He is covered in rough fur, gray in color. His facial hair is more apparent, with his mustache growing think beneath his goat-like nose and the stubble on his chin growing longer like a billy goat beard. Woody vines grow from his scalp and forearms evidencing that this being is no mere Beast, but something else as well. He looks upon the world with clear blue, goatlike eyes and walks on the earth with cloven hooves.

PRE

The Goatman remained, but a motion caught his eye as the Sapphire Eyes waved. Her attention drew Bugul's gaze, clear blue goat-eyes looking to her as his head turned, the woody vines in his mane rustling lightly from the motion. He looked to her for a long moment before the guarded Simian offered her own greeting. To her, Bugul grants a nod and a grunt, a welcome befitting of Beasts. His expression is gentle, even if his gaze seems a bit far off.

Finally, the Beast moved, silently accepting Seraphina's invitation.

Establishing himself on the group's outer rim, a bit further than an arm's length away to create a comfortable distance, Bugul settled in. His bag remained lazily dangling off to his side in his left hand while his right found purchase in a jacket pocket.

"Breathe easy,"
    he said, finally speaking. Judging by his gaze the Goatman's statement is offered to his fellow Beast. He granted Sonnie a knowing expression. Beasts were in tune with their instincts. It wasn't hard to guess the reasoning of her wariness.

The loud one would earn a small smirk and a slightly confused glance.

"Festive?" he asked, "I'm not sure I catch your meaning."

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.

PRE

Smith

Anatole watches pensively through narrowed eyes.

"Eeehh?"

A reluctant smile cuts through his beard. Flash of white teeth: a little forced; a little mechanical.

Anatole had no idea how to take the bright blue Fairest's words, sculpted with such carefree skill to sit right on the line between breaking their code of silence and safety. The blast of summer heat from her mantle crystallised an image of her character in his mind.

"Anatole. Anatole Kulowksi. Nice to be noticed. As for how am I? Swell. See - hot chocolate. You should really try some of this stuff."

And he took another delightful mouthful.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Was Sonnie always this nervous around new Lost? Reaching over, she rests a hand gently on Sonnies forearm, offering a smile.

Complete an outfit? Parts for a gift? Was Circe getting her something for Christmas? She didn’t think they were that close. Though now she was going to have find something for the Summer, and ideas were already coming to mind.

Sapphires watch as the colors came out of the bag. Golds. She was of course drawn to the sparkling of it, the Treasured in her loving the sight. “Thanks! Saw it and had to buy it.” Jewelry was still new, and she wasn’t sure if she would keep wearing it or not. Eyes look from the fabric to Circe, back to the fabric, “Well, depends.” Which complexion? The gold and diamond scales, or flesh? “I’ll always be drawn to something sparkly, so that one?” she points to the one with the most sparkle to it. Hey, she was a Treasured.

“Oh!” then laughs, “We were talking about ice skating. And how utterly uncomfortable those skates can be.” A nod offered to Sonnie.

The closer he came, the more his features became apparent. The woody vines catching her eyes, but not in a rude way. Seeing new Lost was always exciting. No two were ever the same in appearance.

She wasn’t going to speak for Circe, so she doesn’t. The Elf was quite capable of speaking for herself. Offering him a friendly smile, “I don’t think I’ve seen you before, are you new to the city?” of course he was new, but she was trying to be polite. And in a busy mall, it meant coded talk. “We’d be more than happy to help you get settled in and meet the rest of the club.” Club, Freehold, same thing.

“Pleased to meet you Anatole, or do you prefer Mr Kulowksi?” always best to check. Nodding with a smile, “I haven’t tried the hot chocolate here yet, but you have me sold! And that maybe I should offer it in my coffee shop, I bet it would be a huge hit this time of year.” Ideas already formulating, different flavors, whipped cream. “Have you been in the city long? We’d be more than happy to help you get settled as well.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread