Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires narrow playfully, “There’s a National Monkey Day? Let me know what day it is and we’ll celebrate! I’m sure I can find some adorable cookies!” and yes, she was serious. “Yes! Those are happening!” this would be great!

“Pictures or it didn’t happen.”
    She teases Sonnie, “But I agree, he needs a costume.” Cause cute puppy needs a costume.

There was a sweet smile on her face as she watched Sonnie.

Seems mr muscles decided he needed some coffee to. “Well, do you like flavored coffees or just regular?” asks the Nix, “We have fall flavors of course, various pumpkin spices, a caramel apple flavor and a bourbon pecan torte. None of them are overly sweet, just the perfect amount. If it’s my decision,” she turns and looks at the coffee containers, “I’d recommend the caramel apple one, it’s very popular.” If he agrees, she’ll pour the coffee, and place the cookies on a plate.

Smiling, she slides them across the counter, “And where you’re one of us, there’s no charge.” Comes the angelic voice with a friendly smile.

Eyes move towards the door and spot Rhodes entering. A look of pleasant surprise appears, as a smile lights up her face. And in one of his red suits, which looked amazing on him. The chill goes down her spine as the leaves add to her décor. The whispering appeared in her ears, coming from all around her.

Though the white roses were a nice touch and stood out.

She was clearly happy, and surprised to see him, “Why hello yourself.” Greeted the Nix, “It’s slowed down quite a bit, but was busy earlier.” It was true, there was only the four of them in the shop at the moment. “Oh I think you can if you try hard enough.” She teases with a smile. “Want some tea or a coffee?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie nodded proudly to Seraphina from where she sat, "Yes! It's actually World Monkey Day, or International Monkey Day. December 14th! Celebrating monkeys and all things simian!" It is, in fact, a real thing, if unofficial like many 'world days' of late.

"Oh, no worries," she assured her friend, "I will be taking many pictures of my son in his costume! I'll be downright embarrassing!"

The Steepscrambler smiled and made a silent shooing motion towards the counter when Cei excused himself.

She popped the rest of her cookie into her mouth and was chewing it up when Rhodes arrived. The Beast nodded to the Autumn King and waved at him with her tail. "Yo!" she managed to say, her mouth still half-full.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

The Former Champion
    Strength
    (Herculean)
    Striking Looks
    (Strapping)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Resonant)
    Dexterity
    (Uncoordinated)
    Presence
    (Notable)
    Cei

Kith: Incubus
    Mantle: None

Mask: An attractive, black haired, pale skinned, blue-eyed male
    Mien: much the same, but with very faint, scattered patterns of white scales

Perhaps it was no surprise to see the Monarch here, considering the hints to his relationship with the owner, gleaned from court. A touch of paranoia and a hint of curiosity as to the timing of his arrival- but that faded at the prospect of delicious treats and drinks, and the thought that this was likely a common haunt...

...Due in no small part, likely, to their owner's generosity. Cei agrees to the Caramel Apple flavor, a surprised but happy nod at the food being free- A courtesy he'd rarely seen outside of a freehold. "My thanks. I'll try not to take advantage- and should you need something mundane done, I've no issue contributing." It didn't quite feel right to go without offering payment of some kind. His cookies and coffee in hand the Fairest wanders back to the seat and plops down, grinning at his present tablemate and giving a nod towards Rhodes. A few sips and nibbles before he pauses to speak.

"I couldn't help but overhear a tad- you have a pet?" An eye of curiosity, another warm smile, a bit of a chuckle as he takes another bite, and at her gluttonous acts. Not his particular guilty pleasure- but he was hardly the person to judge another's vices. "Ah.. My apologies, I'm rather unsure where to begin at this. I confess I haven't been in a... Place like this... For a while now. I'm unsure what is customary for this sort of thing..." The Incubus held out the as-of-yet uneaten Mummy cookie, in some awkward attempt at setting up a subject "Would you like to try it? I'd be surprised if you didn't have a tooth to match your demeanor. And I wouldn't dare risk losing this figure- well, not for just any treat." Though Cei was genuinely unaware if it were even possible to lose his physique. A perk of being part demon if he couldn't.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord offers sera the flowers, and leans in to kiss her. "Coffee would be lovely darling. Whatever you've got as special, but hold the glitter." He smiles, it was something of a joke as her gold and bejeweled scales sparkled in the light."I just thought I'd drop by and make sure you were getting on alright, and to see the new decorations of course. You spend so much time redecorating I barely see you whenever you do... but it's always worth it, I suppose. They look marvelous, sweetheart." He gazed sloly around the room.

He gives a nod to Sonnie, smiling, and another returning the one Cei offered. "Less of a fight with that one, Sonnie?" he chuckled, remembering the fruit at the Coronation. "And how are you? settling in well?" He offered the Courtless one.

Dignity in all things, After all.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “December 14th? Well, then we’ll just have to make sure we celebrate! I’ll throw something together.” Because of course she would.

Laughing, “Good, I expect to see all the pictures!” poor Fugly. Living the good life, minus costumes and pictures. "Might even order a few to display."

Shaking her head with a smile, “No worries. It’s just something I do to make sure everyone gets something warm and yummy. But I’ll keep your offer in mind, thanks.” It was a nice offer after all.

Was he offering Sonnie his cookie? Now this could get fun, would the monkey accept, or resist? Could she resist?

Accepting the flowers, she returns the kiss, “Thank you! They’re beautiful!” And finds a vase under the counter, placing the flowers in it and arraigning them on the counter. Front and center, where they would be seen. A chuckle as he asks her to hold the glitter, and she prepares his coffee. “Well, I can’t have the same decorations I had last year.” That was just not acceptable. “But I always love it when you stop by, makes the night go by faster and more enjoyable.” Technically she didn’t have to work here, she had employees who could handle things. But she enjoyed it.

Handing him his coffee, she walks around the counter to flip the sign and lock the door. Now they could talk freely. Picking up her own coffee and placing an hand on Rhodes arm, she leads them to the table.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

The handsome, ripped due offering free cookies? How could she say no?

Well, she could, but she wasn't gonna.

Smiling in her own charming way, and showing no shame for her endless appetite, Sonnie accepted the offer from Cei. She broke off the mummy's head and left the rest for the Incubus, "Why, thank you! And yes, I have a dog. The most cutest boy ever! He's a rescue!"

Her eyes shifted towards Rhodes, and she laughed at the reminder, "No challenge! Everyone knows cookies don't animate until Christmas, anyway!"

The topic of the simian holiday brought her attention back to Seraphina. The Beast grinned at her friend and Queen, "I was actually gonna plan a Monkey Day party! Charge admission to eat monkey-themed foods, show some movies like Planet of the Apes and King Kong. Stuff like that. And the proceeds go to a charity for saving gorilla habitats or something! Whatta ya think?"

The Former Champion
    Strength
    (Herculean)
    Striking Looks
    (Strapping)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Resonant)
    Dexterity
    (Uncoordinated)
    Presence
    (Notable)
    Cei

Kith: Incubus
    Mantle: None

Mask: An attractive, black haired, pale skinned, blue-eyed male
    Mien: much the same, but with very faint, scattered patterns of white scales

The bright one had a dog then. Another warm smile, a bite of the chunk of mummy cookie left to him "They're good animals. I'm glad you've one to keep close. I have a horse- Tenebris- it's not the kind I can go out in public with, but I try to care for them as best as possible." Glad he seemed to have a kindred spirit in that regard. Maybe Cei would get another hound one day, but given that the past dogs he'd owned ended up chasing him out of Arcadia he wasn't in any hurry.

One behavior Cei enjoyed about the Fairest was the way many chose to deal with slights- if they were even of such to be memorable, most he'd encountered chose to keep them in periphery- never out of sight, and kept close as a reminder. A chiding tone or a noting look if one were so inclined, but this Dread Lord and Cei could have quite the simple conversation regardless of the events prior.

"Decently. I'm currently looking for employment- and a library. My last book got lost after a chase in some brambles, unfortunately." Not that he'd had much time to read in or out of the thorns- still a shame. Perhaps he could borrow another copy of Faust? That was always a chuckle to read. Maybe some Arthurian tales if he was feeling some sense of nostalgia for his Renaissance Fair career.

"With Winter coming around I should probably find a more permanent dwelling as well. And a place for my horse." There were some locations Cei heard of- rumored spaces that could be repurposed with a bit of work. It wouldn't take much, to carve out a small little home in the Thorns and Brimstone.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiles his warm smile at the compliment of his gift. "As are you, Sera. Always."

He watches her move about, preparing, blending. "Of course not. I would never suggest such a thing." Watching her sashey over to the door, one of his little pleasures in life, the Flowering happily waited her return before going with her to the table.

"It's certainly an interesting concept," Rhodes says slowly to Sonnie. "I'm sure it will be lots of fun. Conservation of habitat is important, after all." He offers a smile, his chilly mantle spinning leaves onto the table and dark whispers touching ears.

His wide emerald eyes follow the conversation back to the pale-scaled one, sparking with interest. "A library? There are a few fine ones in the city - I suppose it depends on your topic of interest. Fiction or fact? Mundane or decidedly not? Able to separate the truth from folklore, or to have it clear by the cover itself?" Once should be not surprised that a Dread Lord has a passion for Lore - the Leaden Mirror were the masters of magics, after all.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a smile as she watched Sonnie take the cookie, taking a piece and handing the rest back. Was the monkey sharing?

“I second the notion! He is absolutely adorable and the protector of fair maidens from evil scarecrows and clowns!”
    she declared.

“Charge admission? Well, if the proceeds are going to a charity, I could see that going well. If you need a place, I can have it here, you can have the movies playing on the patio, there are heaters out there and people could bring their blankets.”
    She offers.

A horse? Was this a regular horse, or something more along the lines of what Abe had.

Looking back to Rhodes, she feels her cheeks warm slightly.

“That’s good, because I don’t think it’d be a fight you’d win.” She says over her shoulder with a wink.

Sitting down, she finds she has to move the tail to not sit on it, then adjusts her headband.
    Smiling, “I agree! We have to do what we can to protect what’s left for them.” It was important.

As the conversation drifted back to the library, “We can speak freely in here.” She points out before sipping her coffee. “But I’m curious about what topics as well.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Tenebris? Oh, is he a magic horse?" She glanced towards Sera and her costume, then back to Cei, "Is he a unicorn?"

Sonnie nodded in agreement with Seraphina's assessment of the inherent nobility of her dog, "Oh, yes. Brave Sir Fugly!"

She tilted her head at the Treasured one, "Do you think admission is too much? Should it be free and I just ask for donations?" The Beast perked up when Sera offered the Garden Grounds for the simian celebration, "Really? That's awesome! Thanks so much! I thought I'd have to rent a room at a pizza place or something." She blinked a moment, "Oh, so you got those outdoor heaters we talked about?"

She nodded firmly as the Nix and the Flowering commented on the need to save natural habitats. "Deforestation and poaching suuuuuuuck."

Sonnie turned back to the Incubus, "Wow, the late fees on that book are going to be ridiculous."

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread