Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “You can?! Truly talented!” she says, playing along, having a good time.

“Seems the corn dog was a success and never stood a chance against him.” She couldn’t help but smiling at Fugly.

There was a giggle as Sonnie imitated a pirate, “See, you can totally pull it off!” still laughing. “Me? I’m going to dust off an old favorite. The one in my closet that was on the dress form. Never really got to show it off when I first got it. It’s kind of a ring leader type costume.” With a few sexy additions.

“Do people really do that? Hand out fruit and toothpaste?!”
    eyes wide in shock, “Because that’s just not nice! I was planning on hitting up one of those bulk stores and handing out full size candy bars.” Yup, she was going to have the cool house!

“Tai chi?” she asks, “What’s that? I know some kung fu, not a lot, but a bit. But I’m open to trying new things.” New things were fun, most of the time.

She follows, taking bites out of the apple, “Not sure I could send him anywhere.” She says with a laugh, “But horror movies sound like fun! Did we want to invite Titania?” she asks, “I can understand that. At first, I wasn’t sure, cause I’ve never lived with anyone else. But with how often he was over, it was like he lived there already. So it hasn’t been that bad, and kinda nice.” A shy shrug. “But my guest rooms are still always open if you ever need one.” She’d never turn a friend away.

Giggling again, “I haven’t noticed actually. But if I ever do have to tell you, it will be with love and caring.” She was rarely mean to be mean. It took a lot.

Stopping and looking from the dog to the scarecrow, “I agree Fugly, he looks shady. Defiantly up to no good. Especially those eyes.” She reaches down to pet the dog, “Good call.” Looking back to Sonnie, “He seems to be a very good judge of character. Maybe we should have him around at the parties, in case new people show up, and he can vet them.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

The Beast giggled, "Fugly, Destroyer of Corndogs!"

"A ring leader, hm?" Sonnie thought a moment, looked down at Fugly, then back up to Sera, "Want a tamed lion to complete the circus theme? Fit him with a mane and feed him lots of treats, and he'll add to the costume!"

Next came a sad sigh, "Yes, some people think they need to provide a 'healthy' alternative to all the Halloween candy. Bloody fools!" She shook her head in disappointment, then perked up at the Nix's candy bar idea, "Oh, all the kids will be lining up at your door for certain! Good job! Just beware of those that try to get a second helping."

"Oh, Tai chi is an internal martial art, focused on your spirit, your mind, and your chi. As opposed to external martial arts like kung fu, which are more about the body. It's a great form of meditation and exercise. Tai chi is very defensive. You learn to adapt and yield to attacks, bending with the wind, rather than trying to strike back at it." Sonnie nodded, "I grew up learning it, but it's really become widespread."

"Sure, slasher flicks with Starlight would be a blast!" she giggled at the thought. Had Titania ever seen a horror movie before? She smiled and winked at the Fairest, "Thanks, good to know the next time I have a hangover!"

Fugly sat back with a satisfied grunt, glad that someone acknowledged his bravery against the evil scarecrow. As the dog leaned into Sera's pettings, Sonnie smirked, "Well, he'd be more subtle about it then some summer-loving folks."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling as well, “Yes!” she agreed, “He slayed it and protected you from it’s evil.” A good thing.

Nodding, “I had the coat made when I first moved here, spent a lot of my savings on it. But it was worth it, I love it.” Catching the look, she had to wonder where Sonnie’s mind was going. Then a laugh, “That is true, I just worry that there’ll be clubs that won’t let him in. Though it would make for some epic pictures!” it would be adorable!

“Well, on one hand I can understand that. But if you’re not going to give candy, give something useful, like maybe toys. Or have a candy bowl, and a grab bag with toys, glow sticks, crayons and things like that. Let the kid decide. But the other option should be fun. At least I think it should.”
    A shrug then she was beaming, “Think so? I hope so!” she thought it would be great to make the kids happy. “But don’t worry, I have a stash for us.” She adds with a wink.

“Huh.” She says as she listened and munched on her apple, “That sounds like it’d be worth trying. Would you say it would help with training such as self-defense? Like the skills you learn can be applied to other things? I don’t want to completely abandon my other training, but I think I’d like to give yours a try.” Sounded like it could be useful.

“Not sure if they’re her type of movies, but I guess there’s only one way to find out. Or we could ask her. Or just surprise her. Both work and one has the chance for some really funny reactions!” she giggled again. “Always! And if you go out and need a ride, you can always call me too. I don’t mind. Wonder how Mable did, have you heard from her?” she hoped it worked out good for her. She was so nice.

She was growing quite attached to the dog, he was sweet. “Well, subtle isn’t always bad. Not that I have an issue with how the summer loving folks handle things, but I sometimes like subtle and quiet. There doesn’t always have to be a scene. But I have heard that dogs are an amazing judge of character.” A nod, “Plus, I bet everyone would fall in love with him, cause how can you not?! And I bet he’d love all the treats people would be sneaking him.” A wink giving to the dog.

Then she stops, “Oh!!” she practically squeals, “Those are adorable!” motioning to some pumpkin décor.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Then we totally need to get some pics of him dressed up as a lion!" Sonnie knelt down and kissed the top of Fugly's head, "Who's my brave lion? Who is? You are!"

She looked up at Sera with a smirk, "Good to know, though I always keep my own stash at home. Plus I'm relatively short enough to pass as a kid for trick-or-treating if I wear a mask and an androgynous enough costume!" She coughed, "Um, not that I've ever done that." Shifty eyes were shifty.

"Like I said," the Beast straightened back up, "Tai chi is an internal art. If you just want to kick ass, kung fu is the better choice. That I could help with, too."

Having finished her candy apple in a surprisingly short time, Sonnie tossed the stick, and the one from Fugly's corndog, into a nearby trash bin. "Oh, I like the strategy of surprising her! Tittie's reactions are the best!"

The Courser blinked her eyes as she thought a moment, "Um, no. I didn't really check up on Mabs or Em. I just assumed they went home together and had fun. Not like they've checked on me, either." She shrugged.

Sonnie smiled and looked back down at her dog, who was panting as he gazed up at the two women, "Yeah, everyone will sneak him treats, and he'll be a chonky boy real fast! Which would still be an improvement over how I first found him." She laughed, then paused to pick some caramel out of her teeth with a fingernail.

At Sera's squeal, the Beast jumped slightly, then turned to look at what got the Fairest's attention. "Oh, looit those! So cute!" Fugly wandered up and sniffed towards the jack-o-lantern styled decorations. "Those aren't dog toys, Fug. Don't get any ideas. I can't afford to pay for your path of destruction today," Sonnie chuckled, scratched the dog's ears.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A nod, “Then we will! He’s going to look so adorable!” she gushed. "I bet we could even find a Halloween pet costume contest and he would so win!" an eager nod.

“Having a stash is always a wise thing. Cause if the world was ending, I know I’d want a nice supply of candy to make it through.” It was true, her dooms day kit would be packed with candy.

Laughing, “I don’t think you’re that short, but with the right costume I could see it. Now I kinda want to try trick or treating.” Though she didn’t think she could pass for a kid. Smirking, “Oh no, of course not!” she quickly agrees.

“At some point I want to pick it back up, but maybe this tai chi would be a nice break from it. Help me get my head figured out. And maybe after a bit, I’ll be ready to step into the ring again so to speak.”
    She wants to, but is still unsure. That fight had been a huge blow to her pride. And with how upset Rhodes got, she also didn’t want to worry or upset him again. It was a weird place to be.

Then the nickname, and if Sera had been drinking something, she would have spit it out, “Whoa, wait a sec here,” she stops to look at Sonnie, “did you call her Tittie’s?!” her eyes wide in shock, her mouth curved into a grin, “Does she know you call her that? Cause that’s awesome!” she had to it admit it was funny.

“Oh, ok. I mean, they’re both adults and all. Was just curious.” Cause if it didn’t work out, then hanging out with both of them again could be awkward.

Giggling, “But I bet he’d still be adorable as a chonky boy! Though I guess it wouldn’t be really healthy for him either.” A shrug. “Sorry boy, we tried.” What could you do? Heath was more important.

“I have to get them! But not sure if I should put them in the house, or the coffee shop.”
    She looked at them again, then looked to Sonnie, “What do you think?” really interested in what the monkey would say.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Yeah, I got candy stashed at home, at work, at the dojo... I may have a sugar addiction," Sonnie shrugged helplessly and smiled.

"Think of tai chi as being a bit like yoga. It's meditative and serene. I find it really useful these days, because..." she gestured with her monkey tail, "I'm a lot more scatterbrained than I used to be. Tai chi helps me focus."

A wide grin spread across the Beast's face, "I did, once. She seemed to find it droll. I'm wondering if she was just trying to discourage me from calling her Titties again. That sly minx!"

Smiling, she petted Fugly some more, "He was malnourished when I first found him. I try to keep him healthy now."

"Hmmm," Sonnie started making an intensive study of the Halloween decorations. She leaned in close and visually examined them from various angles, she felt the material, hefted their weights. "Yes, I see..." she muttered to herself. Finally, when her investigation was complete, the monkey girl stood back and turned to the Fairest, to whom she gave a curt nod. "Coffee shop. Most def."

The Beast totally did not make this choice at random. Honest.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “I think it’s only an addiction if it’s a problem and interferes with your life. The way I see, it’s a vital part of that food pyramid thing.” She nods, affirming her opinion.

There was a nod of understanding, “I can get that. Not the being scatterbrained thing, though I don’t think you’re scattered brained. But needing something to center you. I,” she begins, looking a bit uncomfortable, that was new, “went through some recent changes and I’ve been struggling to deal with it. Maybe it would help me. So I say we do it! I can offer my backyard, or wherever you feel most comfortable.” It would be fun! Yoga wasn’t something she really liked, but this tai chi sounded a lot better.

The grin was matched as the Nix laughed, “Droll?” more laughing, “Sounds all proper. Maybe, there’s a lot more to her then she lets on I think. A lot more intelligence then she wants us to believe.” Oh sure, Titania was flighty, but she was smart.

“Well he looks great! And I’m sure he’s lapping up all the food and love you’re giving him!” she loved hearing how people saved animals from shelters. It always warmed the heart.

This was looking quite scientific, she thinks watching Sonnie with amusement. When the verdict was given, the Nix tapped a finger on her lips, looking from the decorations, to Sonnie, and back, “Then the coffee shop it shall be!” she pays the guy for the pumpkins. “I know the perfect spot on the counter for them! They’ll be the main focus!” she declares.

“Was thinking of getting some of those outdoor heaters to use on the patio there. That way I can try and keep it open year-round.”
    She was going to try anyways.

“So, think we should drag Titania out costume hunting before or after horror movie night?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Right!" Sonnie exclaimed, gesturing with one hand, "The five food groups! Veggies and meat and dairy and sugar!" She paused a beat, "Um, wait, that's four. Does... does pizza count separately?"

She sighed and shook her head, "Thanks, but I am scatterbrained. At least compared to how I used to be. Did you know in high school I was a straight A student? Honor roll, the whole thing? Now I zone out trying to watch the history channel and calculus makes my head hurt." She gave a wan smile, "It wasn't only my body that changed, you know? Knowing I used to be smarter and more focused, that's the hard part. Like that story... um... something with flowers?" The Beast looked frustrated for a moment as she failed to recall the title. But then she got distracted by the pumpkin-pault again, "Oh! Let's go try that!"

"Starlight is definitely like that, yeah! She's way more clever than most folks realize!"

She smiled, proud to have helped Sera with her decorating, "Adorable! Now to find something for my home! Oh, and the catapault!"

"I've seen those heaters! They work really nice!"

The monkey gave the question some thought as Fugly meandered around in front of her, "Hm, before. Then we can invite her to movie night while we shop!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Oh! You cannot forget coffee, that has to be on there somewhere.” She adds, then nods, “Pizza is def on there somewhere. Though I suppose if it’s separate depends on a few things, like if there are veggies and meat on the pizza. But maybe the sheer amount of variety with pizza earns it its own spot?” it was a valid question.

“Really? Wow! Did you have a favorite subject?” honor roll was nothing to laugh at. "Well, to be fair, I think calculus makes everyone’s head hurt. Then again, I was never any good in math.” Nope, she hated math. “If it’s something that bothers you, have to tried working on it? Finding little tricks to help you focus better?” she asks, “And I get that, our minds and emotions went through a lot as well. Story with flowers?” she tries to think of what the Beast was talking about, but nothing came to mind. “I’m not sure.” She wished she had the answer, but she didn’t. “And for what it’s worth, I think you’re pretty great.” There was an encouraging smile offered to Sonnie.

Looking at what caught her attention, “Yes!” she eagerly agreed.

Nodding again, “Yeah she is. I only hope she uses her powers for good!” a laugh.

“Maybe something will catch your eye on the way over to it.”
    Though it was hard not take your eyes of the thing. It was awesome!

“Oh yeah? Great! I’ll defiantly look into them now.” Nothing like a good review to help with buying something.

“Ohhh! Good thinking! We can lure her back with the promise of great food and movies!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes DeepSeas liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Hm, I'm sure Starbucks considers coffee to be it's own food group. They think they own it, too. Keep rebelling against them with your independent operation, Sera! Fight the good fight!" She pumped a fist in the air, cheering on her friend's battle against corporate dominance, maybe?

Sonnie chewed on her bottom lip as they headed towards the pumpkin catapult. "Um, I think I liked history. Mostly I did well in school to please my parents. I can't say I have any personal interest in learning calculus again. It's not the subjects that I miss... it's my ability to understand them easily. Does that make sense?" She smiled at the Nix's compliment, "Thanks! And you're my favorite barista queen!"

"See? Now you're thinking like a true trickster. Lure her in with food and fun, then we make he pee herself in terror! Rhodes will be proud!" She grinned and nodded.

At the catapult attraction, the line was relatively short. People paid five dollars to launch a pumpkin at some distant scarecrow targets. There was no real way to aim the homemade launcher, as it was too big to shift about, so hitting anything just came down to how much force was used, and luck. Thankfully the targets were all in line with the catapult's firing direction. The more you wound the launcher back, the further the pumpkin shot would go. Some of the scarecrows were close, others further out.

Sonnie scratched her head as she tried to figure out the physics of the game, but watching those ahead of them in line do it helped. However, nobody seemed to be any good at hitting a straw man.

"Hmm, wanna go first?" she asked Sera.

12. Likes Orianna, DeepSeas liked this post
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread