Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Oh, this isn’t my poker face. I’m just having fun. But I’ll beat you at cards, just you wait.” She still needed more practice. Maybe she’d see if Sonnie would practice with her. And she could bribe her with ice cream cake!

Perhaps she should know? Then she realized, he was opening up more, to help her open up. And what he said was something she never expected to hear. Sure, they were all capable of violence, when pushed to that limit. She wasn’t sure if she still had it in her, unless someone she cared about was in danger of course.

But did it make her think of him any different? No. Her eyes held no judgement. She reaches out to pull him close, wrapping her arms around him. “Your anger is justified.” She says softly. Pulling back slightly, she looks into his eyes, the fear in his meet with love in hers. Was the love and understanding she felt, be felt by him when she opened up? “Thank you for sharing, it does help. Because I know there is nothing about you or your past that could make me love you any less.” In fact, she loved him more. A hand is placed on his cheek, cradling it gently, “Maybe we can head to the Tavern when you the time.” She was going to do this, she was going to let him see her past. It would be a huge step for her. A light kiss was placed on his lips with a smile.

How tense he was was obvious. Walking up behind him, she wraps her arms around him, pulling him close, resting her face against his back. She just held him for a few minutes.

“Can you now?” she says, “Does that come from simply observing someone? Or do you have some magic up your sleeve?” she asks playfully, still holding him.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

He chuckles. "Perhaps. Let's wait and see."

The Dread Lord lets out a shuddering held breath, and some of the tension is released."You... still feel the same? It may be hard, at times." The kiss is returned, and slowly, he starts to smile again.

Arms slip around the Nix; a little more tension ebbs away. "Observation, mostly. Add in that the majority of people are strict creatures of habit and it's not that difficult." The Flowering's emerald eyes find hers, calming slowly.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Wait and see,” she mutters with a little bob of her head before sticking her tongue out. “It’s happening. I will win.” And she sounded quite sure of herself.

Nodding gently, “Of course I do. When I fell in love with you, I fell in love with all of you. Including your past and whatever may happen now. I would never judge you.” Placing her forehead against his, “I don’t care how hard it might get. If it does, we’ll face it together, and I’ll always have your back.” No questions asked.

“It’s amazing how we’re creatures of habit. I like to think I’m not, but then I go over what I do in a day, and I realize I have habits as well.” A light shrug. “Though it is amazing what you can learn about someone by simply observing them. People give so much away without even realizing it. I could watch people all day.” Sometimes, she did, especially at work.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"I won't go easy on you, darling," Rhodes says with a smile.

The fear slowly ebbs from his eyes. "Really? I... I love you too Sera." The Flowering slides his arms around her. "Then I have to ask. If you will love me regardless of what I have done, knowing what you do of my Durance and my Keeper.... Is it so hard to believe that I will stay by you, and have your back, nomatter what I see of your past?" His words are soft, understanding.

A small smile appears. "I know. It's been a while since we simply had coffee and watched the people around us, isn't it?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A wide smile and a sparkle in her eyes, “I wouldn’t want you to.” Nothing angered her more than when people went easy on you because you were a girl.

While fear slipped from his, compassion and understanding entered hers, “Of course really. I wouldn’t lie about something like that. And I certainly wouldn’t lie to you.” She slides her arms around him as well, resting her head against him. Her body tensed a bit at his words, and without looking up, “It is. But I think my past plays a large role in that thinking. But it’s not going to prevent me from sharing it with you.” And she meant it. No matter what her head told her, she was going to open up. It might be good for her. Or not. But it was time to find out.

Finally lifting her head, “I agree, we need to do that more often. It’s strangely relaxing, especially when you’re with me.” Then again, things just seemed calmer and more peaceful with him around. The nose in her head was quiet.

“So when do you want to start moving in? Do I need to rent a truck?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Sera never shied from a challenge. She was fantastic.

They spend a moment, just holding one another. Two broken creatures clinging to what made them feel whole. After a while Rhodes tilts her head up gently and shares a long, slow kiss with her. "I love you," he whispers softly, resting his forehead on hers.

Slowly, he unwraps from the embrace, pours the tea, and passes out the honey. "It's a date. Make the most of the summer evenings before everyone wraps up again. Sounds wonderful, even if the most wonderfully thing to me will be the company." He smiles fully again.

"Oh, as soon and you'll have me, darling! But don't worry about that. I can arrange my things. I pay my own way, no matter how rich and successful and sexy you are," he grins. Taking up the tea, he sips it lightly, wincing slightly at the bitterness. "I see what you mean about the taste," he says. "It's a very... unique flavour."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She would have been content to stay like this all night. Everything that was stressing her out was forgotten. Things were perfect.

Returning the kiss and smiling, “I love you too.” The happiness obvious in her voice.

“There are quite a few restaurants along the river we have yet to visit.”
    She says, stirring her tea, “Oh! And there is even a river cruise in the evenings, sounds quite relaxing and enjoyable. At least, that’s what my customers say.” It could be fun, who knows. “If you’re referring to your company, then I completely agree.” Her tone playful.

“You could move in tomorrow if you like. I’d say tonight, but it’s kinda late, and there are much more fun activities I can think of.” She says innocently sipping her tea before laughing, “Oh I would never assume you couldn’t pay your own way. But I do get a discount on moving vans now.” That was a thing. “And I’m not that successful, I just went into a business that is always in demand.” Everyone wanted coffee. It was a safe business route.

Smirking, “Yeah, it takes some getting used to. Could add some sugar if the honey isn’t helping. But I don’t see this selling well at the shop, unless I do like a day of different tea from around the world.” The Nix says, looking thoughtful at the idea. It might work.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"A River cruise? Certainly sounds interesting. Perhaps we could get a few people to join us, make an evening out of it," Rhodes muses.

He smiles, watching her curiously and slipping his arm back around her hips. "Oh really? What activities did you have in mind?" He could name one or two, but knowing her mind would be fun. "I didn't know discounts on moving was a thing. But don't do yourself down darling. So many businesses fail, you need to recognize how successful you are in succeeding in such a competitive commercial market."

The Flowering adds a spoon of honey, and sips the tea again. "Hmm. It helps somewhat; but I think you're right. Not one for a good sale, I think."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Might be something different.” Different was good. “A few people? Oh, I guess we could. I suppose we can’t spend all our time just the two of us.” While there might be a bit of disappointment, it wasn’t a lot. She got it, be social with others. Not hard for the Nix at all.

Leaning against him, sipping her tea, “Oh I was thinking maybe we could play cards, we haven’t done that in a while. Or even play pool, there just might be a pool table in the basement now. If none of those sound like fun, we could always find something to watch and just relax.” She offers with a coy smile.

Nodding, “Oh yeah, it’s a thing. Especially when you move an entire house twice in a couple months.” She jokes.

Laughing, “It’s defiantly not a flavor for everyone. But it kind of grows on you. A bit.” Maybe. “Could always add some whiskey or something to it.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The slight dip in Seraphina's melodic tones does not go unnoticed. Rhodes slips his other arm back around her waist. "Of course, it would be far more romantic if it were jus thte two of us, hmmm?" He offers.
    "Wine and starlight? The moon dancing over the river?"

The Flowering smirks. Three days away was enough to make her very playful. "You got the pool table? Oh, I don't know darling. I thought I might just get an early night. Besides, I always have something to watch with you around." He holds his head inches from hers, grinning.

A chuckle. "Yes, I suppose that would make you popular with them."

Rhodes looks at his cup, thoughtfully. "Now there's an idea. Not sure whiskey will go but a liquor could take that edge off...." Worth a try, at least.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread