Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Just because you watch for me doesn’t mean you’ll see it coming.” Her face not moving, “And next time you want to do some Dream training, just let me know.” It was safer that way. And she wasn’t so keen to spar with Lost anymore.

She looks at the green tea in her hand, then hands it to him, “I think I’ll have some of a new tea I recently picked up.” Turning her upper body, she moves a few things around in the cabinet, and pulls out a container, holding it up, “Ashwagandha tea.” She’d explain what it was if he didn’t know about it, “But I defiantly need to add some honey to it, it has a weird taste.” Adding things to her tea wasn’t something she usually did, but this tea needed it.

Placing the tea down, she wraps her arms around him, running her fingertips gently along the back of his neck, with a smile, “So does that mean you’re still going to make my tea?” she asks, innocently, with a sweet smile.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Oh, we can do dreams any time darling. Your head or mine, all the same to me." A smile.

The Fairest briefly has a questioning look. "Ashwagandha? Interesting. What is it like?"

Rhodes leans in close. "Of course, darling.... I am a man of my word, after all..." he says breathlessly, hovering very close, before moving to kiss her....

And pulling away from the Nix, smirking, trying to step back out of her embrace to make tea.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Think your head is a better place than mine.” Maybe that was because she wasn’t ready to have him in hers. It was mess in there at times.

“Oh, it has a strong earthy taste. Though if steeped properly, it becomes more bitter, but that earthy taste remains. Hence why I add honey to mine. It’s not a popular tea because people hear that it’s a member of the nighshade family. So they get all nervous and freaked out.” A shrug, “But it’s safe. And supposed to be good at helping reduce anxiety and stress. When it starts to work, I’ll let you know.” She says with a sigh.

Oh, now that was mean!

But she decides to take a different approach, removing her arms and legs, letting him step back if he wanted with a shrug. While she wanted to give him a hard time, she decides not to. This time. See what happens, play a new tactic.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

A quiet nod. Sera was still keeping things inside - maybe one day he could help her.

"It sounds fascinating. Perhaps I might join you, for something new."
    Rhodes smirks as he slips along the counter, trailing his hands along Sera's long leg and collecting the kettle. "So. What has you all anxious and stressed darling? Anything I can do to help?"

He takes out the cups fro the new set, preparing the pot and looks back at her. He's still smirking.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I enjoy finding uncommon teas. There’s this adorable little shop downtown that is filled with them! And the owner is really nice too. Once I find ones that are good, I plan to add them to the menu at the shop.” Thinking about the current tea, “But I don’t think this one would be popular, given the taste.” It just wouldn’t appeal to many. “Though I’m glad you’re willing to try it!” she says with a smile.

There was a small shrug, “It’s a bit of everything. From looking at taking some classes at the college, the expansion at the shop, the Hedgespinning I’m working on, the whole Queen thing.” A heavy sigh, absently wiping diamond dust off the counter, “Add the whole sleep issues things on top of that and it’s getting to be a bit stressful.” But she still smiles, “But I’m sure it’ll get better, just need to manage my time better.” Sure, that’s all she needed to do, manage time better. She could totally do that. Shaking her head, more diamond dust falling, “No. Just you being here is enough for me.”

Catching the smirk, “What’s with the smirk?” she asks with her own smirk. “You plotting something?” the look she gave him was a mixture of suspicion and playfulness.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Fairest smiles. "Oh, I remember. You do it so much, I find it would be hard to try and surprise you with a tea you haven't tried. Besides, you enjoy looking so much I really shouldn't interupt that joy. And it keeps me trying new things as well."

"Hmmm," comes the noncommital reply. Rhodes' face levels into a line, and an eyebrow arches. He sighs. "Sweetheart, the only way you will manage time better is if you invent a time machine. Those symptoms are of sleep deprivation, and if you keep pushing yourself they will only get worse." He pauses, watching her carefully. He had to be gentle here. For a Fairest, it was pretty hard to needle Sera's pride, but telling her she couldn't handle things was a sure way to do it. "Small stresses are cumulative on health. Without proper rest everything else will suffer, and you're doing so much, for your business, for the Springs and privately. You may find it easier if you prioritise a few things. If your dreams are getting worse, I've offered to help you sleep before. That's still there, if you want it." Rhodes tries to stay matter of fact, but he's a little worried. He takes the kettle and adds water to the pot.

The smirk remains. "Plotting? Moi? I really don't know what you mean. Right now I am simply making tea for a beautiful woman. One of life's simple pleasures. As for after that, who can say? She may have other needs that must be seen to."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“You, find it hard to surprise me?” she was in disbelief. “I don’t believe that for a second. And now that you’re living here, you have access to the whole cabinet of teas. Or you could just go with me sometime.”

Smirking, “A time machine? It could happen, who knows.” She jokes. But jokes aside, she knew he was right. She was taking on too much, and at some point, it was going to catch up with her. The pause in his words was heard, but she doesn’t look at him. Instead she absently brushing petals off the counter. Knowing she was wrong about how she was handling something wasn’t easy for her. Being busy meant she didn’t have to deal with certain things, it was how things were done for her. But he did offer to help with her sleep in the past, but her fears always stopped her from accepting. “You seem concerned. And I don't want you to be concerned.” She says quietly. Would him being worried be the push she needed? She wasn’t sure. “And not sure if I would say worse, but they aren’t stopping.” She wanted to tell him about the other night, how close she had been to relapsing. But couldn’t find the words. “Part of me does want it, but you need to understand how difficult admitting that is. Not to mention the fear. The fear of you seeing those parts of my past that I keep hidden.” The fear of judgement and pity.

Laughing, “Uh huh. Of course you don’t know what I mean.” She teases. “Something tells me you are always thinking at least two steps ahead. You’re plotting.” A nod of her head. “Yup.” She was convinced. “Other needs? Oh I’m sure there are always other needs.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Surprise you with a new tea!" the Flowering emphasizes, smiling. "Honestly, I think you're misunderstanding me on purpose." He's clearly amused. "But going together sounds wonderful."

"Of course I'm concerned!" Rhodes bursts, a wave of icy wind blasting out from him. He winces, instantly regretting it. Regret, at the truth? I really have fallen for her, haven't I? We must give them what they fear, which is almost always the truth. He moves back over to her, taking her hand in his. "Seraphina.... I love you. You know that. But you can't do this for me. You have to want it for yourself. Being Joyeux or even Queen, does not mean forsaking your own needs, and if you keep driving yourself into the ground you will be doing far less for everyone, not more. But more than that I want you to care about yourself. Realise that you have worth independant of anyone." the Fairest sighs, and offers a tired smile. "Fears can be more intimate than desires, darling. I know that, as do you. I said I would never make you reveal them, and I stand by that. I know it is hard... there are still things I keep close to my chest; the fears they might drive you away are the same."

The sombre mood makes the frivolity somewhat subdued. "Only two moves is a bad day," Rhodes says with a smile. He slides back across and begins pouring tea.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

One of her shoulders shrugs, “I wouldn’t do that.” She says with a glimmer of mischief in her eyes and a sly smile on her lips.

With the burst and the icy wind, she feels herself cringing, sapphires shifting to look down. The logical part of her reminding her that everything was fine. The irrational part remembering when things weren’t ok. It was a painful tug of war. Her eyes watch his hands taking hers, feeling a small amount of relief at the touch.

Care about herself. Worth independent of anyone.

“So you have fears similar to my own.”
    Which actually surprised her. And she knew there was nothing in his past that would change her feelings about him. Perhaps it was the same for him. “It’s getting to the point where I have to do it. But at the same time, I’m starting to want it. And as much as it terrifies me, I think it will be good for me to let someone see that part of me. Let myself learn that others will still love me despite it. I'm allowing it to control me, and I hate that.” The words were hard. But she knew if she didn’t, she was going to break. Finally, she looks into his eyes, a small nod.

The somber mood doesn’t seem to affect her for long, especially her smile, which was wide and genuine, “Is it now? So how many moves is a good day? Most are content with only two.” But he wasn’t most. Hopping off the counter, she walks over to him, placing a kiss on his cheek before leaning against the counter to watch.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"You really should work on that poker face if you want to beat me at cards..." he retorts with a chuckle.

Rhodes watches her, frowning. When he talks, it is slower, more hesitant.We walk in the shadow of Fear.

"I do. Perhaps it is time for you should know... perhaps it will help."
    He takes a slow breath. "You told me you did things in your Durance. I did... similar things since leaving it. Against Loyalists, fetches. I have never seen my limits, and I have no regrets. I will do those things again. To strike against them, or... if they would harm this Freehold and those I care for. I can't let it go. [I]can't[/]. The anger I feel at her
    .. at them... Fall doesn't fight like Summer but we do fight. And kill. And of those things... I have no fear."
    Watching the Nix, he is stone-still. For the rarest of times there is fear in his eyes, giving her sight of his own darkness within.

And in it all, Fear she will make him leave.

The Flowering's response is quiet. "On a good day I can map a person's routine." His focus is entirely on the cups. The opening up still has him very wary, his posture tense.

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread