Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Shrugging, “Sometimes, yes. If anyone knows how dangerous kindness can be, it’s us. And if anyone knows how false it can be, it’s also us.” She just happens to be one who is honest with her kindness.

“Then anyone who would think that doesn’t know me. See, if I didn’t, it wouldn’t have last this long, I’m not a woman to keep my mouth shut if I don’t like something. I rather enjoy it a great deal. Though I think I have to up my own game a bit, can’t let you have all the fun.” A coy smile offered. Plus, she couldn’t let her skills go to waste.

She had to laugh, the hug returned, “We’re really doing this. Though I’ll warn you now, I’m not picking up after you.” It was playful, but serious. She then shakes her head and rolls her eyes, “Really? You think I’d make a mistake twice?” she smiles, but sticks her tongue out at him.

As she heard his words, she nodded, “I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’ll defend those I love and care for. Show a side no one wants to see.” She could be cold and vicious if she had to be.

Smiling, “I’m starting to remember that, and thankfully, you keep reminding me.” Another kiss was placed on his lips.

“Tea? Sure, that sounds wonderful! We can even use the new set I got.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"And that is what makes you special," He says simply.

"You aren't a woman to keep your mouth shut if you do enjoy something!" Rhodes quips, rolling Sera into his arms and kissing up her neck.

He pulls himself up straight. "Seraphina, do I look like the slovenly type to you? Who knows when guests might appear!" It was true, Edna's, the few times they had stayed, was always tidy. His leaves were a deliberate touch. Rhodes smiles softly. "Oh, never. Someone might see it." They both knew they were proud beings. Appearence was everything.

"For 'Demons run when a good man goes to war.'" he strokes her cheek. "We are stronger than people realise, and so much more than image. Let them think that is all we are, and they will always underestimate us." It was an interesting revelation, though it made peices fit better in his mind.

The Flowering smiles, enjoying the slow kiss and holding Sera close. "I always will. We need reminders. When I forget your feelings are real, and you lose yourself in memories past... we will bring each other back. Show each other how far we have both come. Because neither us that came from the Hedge could have what we have now."

He rises slowly, grabbing his jacket and offering his hand. "Another new set?" A smile. "I hope I can still use my China from time to time." Rhodes walks with her back inside.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a shrug, “What can I say? I’m not bashful.” It was true. “But if you are, I can certainly tone it down.” Her tone playful.

She had to laugh, “Well, I don’t get too many guests, usually just Sonnie or Sasha. But I’ve always been a bit of neat freak, I find cleaning can be soothing for some weird reason.” A chuckle as she shakes her head. “And it’s not unheard of for guys to spend the whole day cleaning if they plan on having a girl over.” It was true. But she was just having fun poking at him. “Exactly!” a wink.

A gentle smile, “Wise words.” She complimented. “Though people will only underestimate you once.” She says with a wink and giggle, remembering his face from the Dream training. No one expects the pretty girl to be able to throw a punch.

She relaxes into his arms, nodding, “I’ll need those reminders when those memories haunt me.” She still wasn’t sure how that would go, how she act having someone else there. She then looks into his eyes, “But I am always more than happy to remind you each and every day.” Another kiss placed on his lips, slow and passionate.

When he stands, she gathers her papers and takes the offered hand. “Of course. One cannot have too many sets. I have a few at the coffee shop, but needed a new set for here. Accidentally dropped one of the cups moving.” Accidents happen, and she didn’t sound upset about it. “And of course you can! Plus, yours is a lot nicer than mine. But I've been looking into some gorgeous Turkish sets." setting the papers down, she moves to a door, opens it, and takes down a box. Placing it on the counter, she removes the new set. Bone china, all pieces matching.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

An eyebrow arches. "I still know how to make you blush, sweetheart. And I never want you to to be down. I want you just as you are."

A chuckle. "Oh, the pervasiveness of the male stereotype! And I had hoped I had fully bucked such an image by now!" Rhodes smirks. "Besides, if I was having this particular lady over I think she would overlook a few books left out for things far more demanding of her attention. But No, as strange as it is to hear, things are usually that organised. A place for everything. Even if only I know where that is."

The Flowering nods - he would never forget that suckerpunch. A hand touches his own jaw at the memory with an amused smile. "When it matters, darling, once can be enough. When it comes to protecting ourselves, I would never reveal my full hand to our enemies."

His forehead gently meets hers as she stands. "And you will have them." The Fairest meets her lips just as passionately, and slowly pulls away holding Sera in his arms. "Three days really is too long, isn't it? Are you sure you want tea, or something else, hmm?" he says with a roguish look. "Though is a beautiful set," he says with his arms wrapped around her, one hand idly runs along the curve of her butt.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “Never going to let me forget that little fact are you?” she teases. Then she looks serious, “Just remember that when the nightmares come and I might be difficult to love.” That was one of her fears. He would see her like that, weak and not perfect, and leave.

Laughing, “You have. But I can’t help it if there are guys out there that do that! Like they don’t think we can notice. But you’ve broken nearly all stereotypes I’ve come across, so no worries.” But this was fun, she’d have to remember. “And I think you’re right.” A shake of her head, “I don’t think she judges others based off how they keep their home. Seems too superficial for her.” And she had inside knowledge on that.

When he touched his jaw, she flashed a proud smile. Not at all sorry for the hit. “Well, I’m still training to get stronger, so don’t lower your guard too much.” The Nix winks.

“Three days is too long. But seems like it won’t be a problem anymore.” Which was both exciting and terrifying. An eyebrow raises at the look and touch, “You’re the one who mentioned having tea, so we’re going to have tea.” She says, though she doesn’t pull away, “And if you make a good cup of tea, I might show you something I bought.” turning, she slowly runs her hands over his chest.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The smirk is returned. "You do just the same for me, darling." His fingers slip into hers. "Nightmares will not stop you being kind, or caring, or the woman I fell in love with." He looks deeply into her sapphire eyes.

Rhodes chuckles. "I suppose you're right. She could never be called superficial."

Her pride brings a smile. "Alone with you is the only place I can. Should I be worried?I don't fight fair, you know that..." The Flowering smirks.

"No, it won't." Breath quickens, but as ever, Sera likes to play. "...Fine. But you might want to start finding it out, because ask yourself this: when have I ever made you bad tea?" Rhodes makes no effort to move, holdibg her close; his face intimately close to hers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She wanted to believe him, but knew until it happened, she would have doubt. It was how it was in the past, and it was hard to imagine someone better than those who had abandoned her. So she simply nods.

Shrugging, “What can I say, I have my moments of being right.” It happened sometimes. “Though I think it’s impressive to find a guy that defies all male stereotypes. A rare find.” A solemn nod.

There was a smirk, then an innocent look, “Worried? About little ol’ me?” a hand was placed on her chest as she batted her eyes, “Oh I’m harmless.” For the most part. Maybe. Depending on the situation. “Now you, you certainly don’t fight fair. But it’s one of the things I love about you.”

Sapphires look into his eyes, hints of mischief apparent, “You haven’t But that doesn’t mean that you can’t and that you might happen to have an off night. See, I figure if I can have an off-night singing, then it’s very likely you can have an off night making tea.” The logic made sense to her. “Plus, I enjoy you making tea.” She made it all day. She leans up and very lightly places a kiss on his cheek, “But if you’re not up for it, that’s fine. I can make it.” Pulling away.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes watches Sera, smiling. Sometimes no words were needed, or even helped. All he could do was be there when she needed him. And... he wanted to be there. It was unnerving, feeling this way again. The ghosts of his Durance made it terrifying... but the oath they swore let him know her feelings were real.

Sera's feigned innocence makes him smile. "You flutter your baby blues all you like, beautiful. You only get to pull that off once with me." He leans in next to her ear. "But don't worry - I won't tell a soul."

The Flowering feels the Nix pull away, but keeps his arms wrapped around her. "I've never seen you have an off night... but I suppose there's a point to what you're saying." He spins Sera around and traps her gently between him and the counter top, teaching up into the cpuboard behind them. "A preference darling? I thought green, but we can always make different ones each?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Only once?” asks the Nix with a sly smile, “Oh I think I can pull it off again. I just have to be a bit sneakier. It’ll be a fun challenge.” Now she was determined.

“Oh you’ve seen them, though it might now sound off to you.” But she knew it was, she would always know. And it would always cause the fear to return. There was a sly smile as she found herself between him and the counter. “Tricky.” She comments before lifting herself onto the counter, snatching the green tea, “Make different ones each? Doesn’t that go against the challenge? Cause I thought you were making the tea?” she asks, as she thoughtful looks at the container in her hand, “Or are you simply attempting to avoid making it?” asks the Treasured as one of her long legs lightly goes up his leg. “Because if you are, then that’s not fair, because the tea was your idea.” She points out.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Only once, because now I watch for you," he says, smiling, his face very close to hers. "But I would love to see you try."

"Actually..." the Flowering says, stepping forward, "I meant we could have a different flavour of tea each, if you did not want green tea." A hand drops to his side and gently runs his fingertips along the leg she is stretching alongside him.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread