Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eyebrow raised, her lips pursed, “So glad you find this amusing.” Says the Nix with a playful swat.

The kiss helped, but she still didn’t see what was so amusing. “You think so?” she looked thoughtful, “Hmm, it would explain a few things. Sitting at the head of the table, calling the meeting, not reaching out to Ingrid.” The Nix chewed on her lip for a second, “He seemed to take it fine. He put his support behind me taking it. But I wonder if that’s because of some saying they would not support him. But he took it in stride. Though if he wanted it, I would have supported him. We’ve had our issues, but I believe he wants what’s best for the Court.” Maybe she’d have to call him and have a talk.

Shaking her head, “I’ve already added some to the Tavern, but there should be more. Maybe at the next Spring meeting, when we’ll be putting someone in charge who wants it,” she was passing the position as soon as she could, “I’ll bring it up. But thank you for the offer.” There was a smile. “Though there is something to be said for getting help from the best occultist in the city. But I’d have to find out what the rates were, make sure they are indeed, reasonable.” There was a smirk, It was always good to know those things.

“I don’t get sick. And even if I did, it wouldn’t slow me down.”
    If he thought she’d agree to bed rest again, he had another thing coming.

“Don’t we always?” she asks innocently. Wait, was he talking about moving in together? Cause that was kinda big. Sapphires blink a few times, thoughts running through her head, different scenarios and outcomes. Or was she reading too much into what he said? Maybe she was, maybe he was talking about something else. “I can see the logic in that. We’d see more of each other that way.” Her tone careful.

There was an innocent shrug, “What?” she asks, clearly not seeing anything wrong with what she offered, “I don’t see the problem. Spring can be nasty when we have to.” She just never usually was. His grin was matched, as she laughs, “I love you too.” returning the kiss.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

He keeps chuckling. "Of course, it's very serious.... Your Majesty."

Rhodes runs fingers through her hair. "They are all cliche moves, but Sir Norton loves to play to the story. If he upset everyone with his actions, and he picked it up fast enough he certainly could have glossed over it." He shrugs. "Hard to say, not being there. He sees himself the hero, and heroes often do stupid things." Always hard to tell when a someone claims not to want power. It makes them a liar, dangerous, or both.

"Oh, I know he's happy to trade in favours. What are you willing to offer?" The Flowering whispers slyly.

Doesn't get sick, huh? "Mmmm." The response does not sound convinced.

Hands wrap around hers. "I've been thinking of this for a while. We hate being apart. Home for me was always a place to rest, but it doesn't feel the same without you there." His tone is gentle. "If you ever had a bad night, I'd be right there. And I know... there are things to overcome, but I know I could with you." He smiles, and perhaps for the first time, looks a little nervous. "So... I know that's a lot, but... what do you think? Would you be able to sacrifice a little closet space for me?"

Rhodes pulls up from.the kiss. "I have been here over a year and I haven't seen a malicious bone in your exquisitely curved body, darling. You surprised me a little, was all. I liked it."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The eyes stay narrowed, “If you’re going to insist on that, then you need to act like a gentleman and sit on the other chair.” She says matter of factly.

“He does like to tell stories, though he does it well.” But perhaps that was part of the whole knight thing. “Hmm, well, it’d be worth talking with him about. But I worry that if he wants the Crown, he’ll need to win over the others. Without one vote behind him, he’ll only fail. And I worry the others saw his actions, or inactions, as him being selfish, not putting the Court or Ingrids well being first.” Maybe she can help him with that. It was a possibility.

“In favors you say? Well, that opens up many possibilities. Are there favors that are worth more than others? I hear some like to trade in knowledge, and some in, well, other things. Before I can make an offer, I need to know what’s desired.”

Smirking, “Not believing me huh? Well, you’ll just have to see.” Sick was never an option for her.

He did want to move in together. She wasn’t sure how she felt about it, though his points were valid ones.

“I wasn’t expecting that.” It was true. “And I don’t think you want to see me when it’s a bad night.” Her tone soft. She didn’t even want to see herself on those nights. It was bad. “But you are right,” she squeezes his hand, “the house feels empty when you’re not here. And there is a lot to overcome.” At least for her.

Seeing him nervous was a first for her, and it only made her love him even more. “I already have.” She says with a loving smile. It was true, she’d already moved dresses into a climate-controlled storage, she just hadn’t told him yet.

Offering a coy smile, “Then I’ve done a great job of hiding them.” She adds a wink. “Always best to be the one no one would never suspect.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Oh Darling, I'm only teasing. I know you didn't want this." Rhodes sighs, then pauses. "This has really rattled you, hasn't it? If you want to talk to Abraham, I can't stop you. But I have to say, I think a more level head might be suited to lead the empassioned Court of Spring." He holds her gently. " Just my thought. It was not so long ago people were thinking the same of my rise to monarch of Autumn. "

A small chuckle. "Well, favours do come on a scale. I happen to know he has a weakness for beautiful women. Performers especially. Like many men he can be tempted with simple pleasures of the flesh, if you could find such a woman willing to do such a thing." This was always fun.g

"It is nice to know I can still surprise you." The Fairest slides his arms from around Sera so he can face her "I love you, Seraphina. Whatever darkness you keep beneath your bejeweled scales? It doesn't scare me. And you... You see me at my worst, and still stay with me. Not that I can blame you for that, I am rather handsome." The smile takes a little effort. " It is a lot. I understand that. You don't have to decide now. But if the dreams are getting worse, like you say... I want to be here for you."

His grin grows more excited. "I wish you hadn't. I like this naughty side." Fingers dance lightly across her hips. "The Court of Fear is often suspect. We commonly find it far better to draw the eye, allowing... Less suspect beauties to operate more freely. Working in harmony, you see? " The wink is returned.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a small smile, an effort, “I know you are. I’m just having a hard time with it, it’s been stressing me out.” Then a nod, “You could say that.” Rattled was a nicer way of putting it. “I agree, whoever wears the crown needs to have a level head and be able to be diplomatic with situations as they arise. But that’s not me, I’m not a leader, I’ve never been one. So I don’t get why the support was thrown behind me wearing it.” It just made no sense to her. Her head tilts slightly, “Really? But you’re a great Monarch for Autumn.” But she didn’t know what Autumn discussed amongst themselves.

Another nod as a finger taps against her chin, the Nix looking thoughtful, “I believe my client can be talked into a private performance, I hear she has a new dress she is dying to show off. But pleasures of the flesh cannot be guaranteed. See, she’s very picky about that, but should he prove charming and engaging enough, who knows?” a slight shrug.

Sapphires search his eyes and face as he speaks, looking for the lie. Looking for a tell. Taking a steadying breath, “It’s easy to say without knowing what the darkness contains. It’s why I’ve spent my life alone since escaping my Keeper and my past. There are some things that not everyone is ready to hear and deal with. Burying it and running from it has been the easiest way for me to deal with it.” It’s easy not be scared when you haven’t seen it. But his joke gets a genuine smile, “Well, your looks certainly help, but it's not what keeps me around.” Despite her own looks, it had never been important to her. “But I’ll try and remember that.” Was she worrying over nothing? Scared of judgement that wouldn’t come? “I was serious about the closet thing you know. I decided to put some of the dresses into a climate-controlled storage for now. There is a whole wall free now, even a few drawers.” And who knows, maybe she might donate the dresses.

Eyes shift down for a moment, “I’ve never had anyone around when I’ve had the nightmares.” What would that be like? Would there be comfort?

“I’m not sure I would classify it as a naughty side.” She says with a laugh. “And what can I say, it was one of my purposes over there, one I seem to have held onto. Though, I haven’t had a reason to tap into those talents yet. But it’s a very effect strategy, one that has defeated many.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes gives the Nix a knowing smile. "Then talk to me, sweetheart. Do not suffer in silence. And I will not tell a soul, you have my word." He kisses her fingers. "There is a simple reason. The Crown is not Desire, nor Fear, nor any emotion. It comes from the Court, their beliefs and allegiances. You were backed as queen because the Spring Courtiers accepted you As it. Ultimately, it's a popularity contest, and this Freehold loves you." A smile. "Which is why it was harder to become Autumn Sovereign. I made deals and compromises through the vast egos of the Autumn Court of last Summer to emerge king - The Court accepted me because they believed they would each gain something. And they did."

The Flowering leans very close to her face. "I'll tell him to bring his A-game," he says simply with a smile.

His smiles fade, and Rhodes regards Sera seriously. "I know that of the ones that carry their darkness with them, the things they most fear are often a part of themselves. You. Me. It is common in Autumn, but far from unique. The difference is the Leaden Mirror stare into it. Accept it. Draw strength from it and shield others with it." He looks down. "Pushing it down... works for a while. I did; to get by, to survive. 'Become like unto a stone, unfeeling and unmoved by time.' It was why I had also been alone since getting back. But as always, the truth of Fear came through. I have had to face one of my darkest fears. This time, had I not, I risked losing something - someone - far more special, someone I do not want to live without."His hand reaches up and gently holds the side of her face, emerald eyes watching adoringly. "I always said I would never force you. I stand by that. Just remember I am here, and I love you."

He pauses, a smile returning. "I suppose that begs the question in if I would move... my suits into that space?"

Rhodes leans back and gently pulls Sera down with him. "Nightmares are my specialty, Sera. Who knows more of screams in the night that the Dream Lord of Autumn?" Though the tone is light, emerald eyes watch her carefully.

"Oh, it is if you enjoy it... So it was a purpose then? Luring people in and cursing them? I'm ever so curious," The Fairest asks, leaning on his elbow and eyes twinkling.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was an absent nod, “I’m trying. But when someones not used to depending on or sharing things, it’s not easy. Though I’m starting to find it easier.” It would just take some time. “The Freehold loves me?” From her face, it was an alien concept. She’d done nothing to earn their love and wasn’t sure how to deal with that. “Interesting, I figured you were simply the most qualified.” But goes to show how little she really knew. “So tell me, who has the biggest ego, the Autumns you’re speaking of, or Fairest?” there was something to be said for the egos of the Fairest.

A slow, sly smile appears, “Anything less won’t do.” She warns.

Was he right? Was what she feared, what haunted her dreams, a part of her? “So maybe I haven’t accepted it as much as I believed?” was it a lie she had been telling herself? “I always figured not sharing my past was a way to shield others from it, to spare them the pain.” Had she been wrong? “And to spare myself judgement or pity.” But it felt like the way she had been dealing with had been working. His words made her heart swell with a mixture of emotions. Her face relaxes into his hand, her eyes, filled with love, watching him. Smiling gently, “Not sure if I could live without you in my life. And I admire how you were able to face one of your fears.” Someday, maybe she could as well. “I love you too.” The Wyrd tingled around her, reminding her that his words were true, as were hers. Turning her head into his hand, she kisses it softly.

“Should you need more space, I’m sure we can figure something out. And you can move things in at your convenience. And best part of this new house? The master bathroom has two vanities, so I don’t have to move things around in there.” Not that she wore a lot of makeup, but she still had some.

Propping her head up on her hand, “That is true. But it comes down to having someone see me like that. I barely recognize myself or want to see myself on those nights.” She was a mess on those nights, the mask she so carefully crafted gone.

“Sort of. Luring with singing, providing the perfect distraction as others worked their magic. Or luring a target to their demise, at others hands or my own. So a curse from me would be someone getting off easy. It all depended on the orders given. But it’s amazing what a little charm will do, what defenses people will drop.”
    It didn’t sound like something she was proud of.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"I suppose I'm used to twisting conversations to getting what I want. It makes things easier. But I care to much for you to try that." He smiles. "My love, you make people feel valued and work to see them happy. For some reason people like this. I know of no-one with a bad word to say of you. Of course, they may simply be careful not to do so within my earshot." He ponders a moment. "Hard to say. Lucifer and I clashed several times. I simply knew banding the Court together was more effective than duking out wars of words with each other.... though that happened regardless.

A chuckle. "Do I ever give less than my best for you, darling?"

"Locking Those memories away is not acceptance, darling," he says gently. "Judgement... protection... all reasons for others, or reasons we create to avoid facing that time? Only we know for sure, when we are truly honest with ourselves." A small, sad smile. The Flowering hesitates. "... It was trusting another. Believing you cared. It... was so hard to do again."

The Autumn King smiles, the warm genuine smile only Sera makes him feel. "So... I take it you are saying yes...?" he asks.

A nod. "Cutting directly to the core of your emotion. But You are worth any risk, to me."

Rhodes holds Sera's hand gently. "I certainly know about charming pwople to distraction, but... your own hands? Are you telling me... you were an assassin?" He asks slowly, almost curiously.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She smiles back, “And I’m used to telling people what they want to hear. Best way to get what I want.” Then a shrug, “But it’s the same, I care too much about you to sugar coat or lie about things. And it’s weird for me. Not weird that I care about you, but weird that I don’t have to put on a show with you. If that makes sense.” It made sense in her head. “Huh, I didn’t think treating people like that was all that special. Maybe people aren’t used to it?” everyone should feel valued, and she knew how painful it was to not feel that way. She remembered Lucifer well and the display she put on. Not her favorite person, but she keeps quiet on that fact. “I’m sure you weren’t the only one to clash with her. But sounds like something good came out of it. Autumn really banded together, put on one hell of a Coronation. Strong personalities will always clash, but it’s how you’re able to move past it for the better of a Court and Freehold that show strength.” At least in her mind.

A single shoulder shrugged, “Not yet, but we can’t have you believing you can get away with letting that slip.” A wink.

She looks beyond him, eyes not really focused on anything, but she was obviously working something out. “No, I suppose not.” Her voice soft. Had she spent all these years simply running? “Perhaps me trying to ignore it, and run from it, has been the wrong decision. And it’s coming to haunt me now.” But why now? Finally, she looks back into his eyes, “I understand that. Trust is such a hard thing to find, such a hard thing to give.” A hand runs softly across his cheek, “But I’m glad you’ve been able to. It’s something I will never take for granted and cherish.” Honesty in her voice.

The smile was returned, “That’s what I’m saying.” She confirms. “I think it’ll be good.” Different, but good.

Sera simply nods. He would be bound to see it at some point, she couldn’t stop that.

“In a way, yes, but it wasn't my main purpose. Though I’m sure you can understand that in some situations, we do what we’re ordered to do. I never enjoyed it,” her eyes looking down, voice strained, “never wanted to do it. Though I don’t remember everything, just bits and pieces I get in dreams.” Could she kill someone now? Probably not. “I’m not that person anymore. But some skills and tricks have remained.” Not as much, but enough.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Fairest smiles softly. "It makes sense," he reassures her. "Look at us. All changelings. Is is so hard to believe we can admire and love someone who offers true kindness, like you do?"

An eyebrow twitches. "Work, work work... anyone one would think you dont enjoy being seduced in my own ineffable way."

It's clear Sera is trying to work out her feelings. Rhodes stays quiet, letting her think, twisting off a budding stem from his wrist. As the hand cups his face, he kisses her thumb. "You're worth it," he says simply with a half-shrug.

Rhodes'face lights up with a warm smile. "Yes? We're really doing this? Oh Sera..." he embraces her in a joyful hug, kissing her head. "Just no advertising our place this time, okay?" he jokes, before kissing her passionately.

Our place. He liked the sound of that.

The Flowering slips arms back around her. "Easy, darling. I know that's not you. We all followed orders... did things... for a time."
    Some of us even liked it before we knew how trapped we were.
    "We all keep shadows. My words, your performance... skills they needed us to have. But we are so much more, remember that."
    He shifts slightly. "I think I'll make some tea. Would you care for a cup?"

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread