(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie could only shrug to Sera, having no idea of the motivation behind Summer's choice of activities. "Beats me, but hey, I'm game to go see this kitty-cat fountain. What do you think, Lady Sasha?" She asked as she looked to the Winter Queen.

The monkey girl's eyes widened in surprise as Penance arrived. Having not seen her fellow Chinese changeling in many months, the Beast was delighted at the Ogre's unexpected appearance. She grinned and waved, "Hi Penny! Where you been, girl?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Things seem to be slowing down a little. It would probably kick start soon enough. Circe didn't have patience for more stragglers even if she still hoped that a few would have shown up that had not.

Like Sonnie, Circe also turned to look at Penance, "Very good question Sonny," she looks Penance up and down. When she spoke it was without sarcasm, "Ya know Penny? When I said blue could look good on ya, at least I can say I was literally right, oh ho ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

P
    Penance

Having greeted the assembled court sovereigns and informed them of her presence, Penance let them get back to their business. She didn't wish to linger in case they were having shop talk and there were other things she wanted to attend to as well. Such as getting some fresh meat off the buffet table! Or greeting her other friends, that was probably important to.

Having been beckoned over, Penance bows out of her greeting to the Lords and Ladies to shuffle her way over to Sonny and Circe. And if she was honest, letting these two know she was back in town was nearly as important to her as letting Rhodes know she was here. Who else could she bond over a to-go box of General Tso's chicken or find weapons from? She meekly waved at the two far better dressed woman and folded her hands in front of her.

"On the other side of the world, at my old home. I was feeling a little, how you say, sick of home." She combed some hair from her eyes and looked away in embarrassment at Circe's compliment. "I thought it would look nice and feel loose for whatever your Court was doing. But now I am afraid I might as well have come in my underwear. I did not realize this was a dress event."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Wait, was that Penance? And was that her name? Was Sera remembering right?

Smiling warmly, “I certainly don’t see a problem with it, and it’s just Sera.” She says, still smiling and friendly. “How have you been? We’ve missed you.” She didn’t know the Autumn that well, but she had seemed nice. Quiet, but nice.

She then laughs at Circe, “And here I thought anyone could look hot holding a pellet gun. Guess I’ll have to try harder next time.” She jokes. “And I’m not worried about the dress, I just wasn’t sure if there was a dress code or something. Though I still might give it a try.” Why not? She’d probably not hit the mark, but it could be fun.

Nodding to Sonnie, “I’m game to see the fountain, sounds like something worth checking out. And it’ll give them a chance to talk about whatever it is they talk about.” Meaning the Monarchs.

Looking back to Penance, "I think you look great! Nice and comfortable, and the color looks good on you." she compliments. "Kind of wish I had gone that route myself." she adds with a grin.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Unremarkable)
    Mantle
    (Winter)
    New Identity
    (Reed Mills)
    Reed Mills

Mask
    Reed is by all accounts an unremarkable guy. Somewhere north of 30 and south of 40. He stands about 5’10’’ with a slight hunch. Mud brown eyes, curly brown hair worn on the longer side with unkept mutton chops. His face is lined from time out in the sun and his fingernails have dirt under them. He’s typically in work clothes and boots and it’s clear his occupation keeps him outside. He can often be seen wearing a broad-brimmed straw hat that has definitely seen better days.

Mien
    To those that can truly see him, Reed has skin the color of mud. A deep, rich brown. His pupil-less eyes are the same color. Even his teeth are brown. His face is deeply lined. Maybe scarred? His ears are pointed and his fingers are long and knobby. He is painfully thin with a pronounced hunch to his back and a pot-belly. His bulbous head is bald save for a thin layer of green moss. His mantle manifests as an added clarity, as if you are viewing him on a crisp, clear winter day.

PRE

So, this is the it, Reed thinks, looking at the exterior of the Julia Morgan house, already feeling distinctly out of place.

He re-folds the crumpled bit of lined paper and shoves it into the pocket of his thrift-store khakis. Smooths the cheap, blue button up he’s selected for the evening. Touches the brim of his straw hat.

This is a mistake. But he knows it isn’t. Wishes he could strengthen the mask. Feels exposed. But tonight’s not the night for that. They need to see him. To know, this one time, what he really looks like.

He pulls a nip of Jameson from his back pocket. Untwists the top, drains it in a gulp and shoves the empty bottle back into his pocket. Takes a moment to admire the landscaping out front. Solid work.

Finally, he walks in.

And what does he do when confronted with the assembled Lost of Sacramento? Well, the only sensible thing: offers an awkward smile, takes off his ratty straw hat, and makes straight for the bar.

Reed moves here

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled warmly at Penance, clearly happy the Ogre had returned. "I get it. We all get homesick sometimes, though my home isn't quite that far away. I'm glad you're back, though! Don't sweat the dress code, you're fine! The coming in your undies thing was for Spring, anyway." She giggled.

The arrival of the new face caught her attention, naturally, and the simian Beast studied the all-brown Wizened curiously. She made no move to greet him, yet, as she assumed the Summers would be on him pretty quickly, if they hadn't already vetted him.

She shrugged and looked back to Penny, Sera and the others. "Always seem to be new arrivals showing up at our parties. I guess this would be a good place to introduce yourself, huh?"

8. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Cool," Circe replied to Penance. An option she couldn't take thanks to her own evil twin that had a criminal empire at its back. "Hey I'm totally on fanculo dress codes. Ya got plenty of excuse. But generale is in charge of Summer so ya know," she giggles before sing songing out, "Red and gold on every Christmas Summer."

"Free food and booze is like the ultimate lure oh ho ho ho ho!"
    Circe laughs as Sonnie points out the new guy.

She then turns to Seraphina with a grin, "Well nobody likes pellets. But good point Sonny," she smirks at the small Spring, "I think Seraphina could pull it off wearing just lingerie," Circe waggles her eyebrows as she suggests this. She points towards the range, "Wanna give it a shot?"

Circe is willing to go to the range if anyone wants to try it.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sapphires watch the unremarkable guy as he entered. His awkward smile was met with a friendly one and a wave. Cause that’s what she did, she was naturally friendly. But this was Summer’s thing, and the guy seemed set on the bar area, so she stays where she was.

She had to agree with Sonnie, arriving in your underwear was totally a Spring thing. “Maybe we should do that next year Sonnie.” Replies the Nix with a wink.

Nodding, “No better place than a Coronation. You get to see who is who, and pay the right respects.” Would there be any more?

A smirk appears at Circe’s words, “Think so?” she asks and poses with her hands on her hips.

Looking at the range, she nods, “Sure! I’ll give it a try. But I warn you, I've never shot one of those before.” And will follow Circe.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Call me Rich
    Presence
    (Dignified)
    Composure
    (Calm)
    Mantle
    (Volcanic Pressure & Ash)
    Richard Price

His skin appears to take on a deep gray color with distinct parallel lines crossing his body, in what almost looks like scars but is much darker then his normal skin but as the same vertical lines connect the horizontal the brickwork pattern becomes clear. His elbows, knees, and hips seem to crack and creak as he moves and if he stretches one can swear they see the outlines of gears but they seem to be missing on second glance. His midsection bears a jagged and broken looking scar that looks as though it threatened to tear him in half, looking as thought stone had almost been chipped away.

Distractions were the worst really, took all sorts of time to take care off.

Friendly nods were handed out, maybe a handshake if anyone insisted, but the subject matter of the call was an unfortunate one. In short time it would require the King to get on another plane with a black suit carefully folded in his carry on. As much of a party as it was a widow took priority - but it was time to get down to business here.

Having retreated upstairs the Ogre made his way back down, through the house, catching a glance at who was here - mostly everyone who needed to be and who was allowed to be more importantly, a few of the outfits were extra impressive, Sasha’s stood out to him. It was a beeline he made, to the open patch of grass.

”Well shit,”

The King said in a loud enough voice to grab everyone’s attention, shifting so he could face the whole ensemble (or at least the majority) including the bar, and patio and the ear and eye shot of the interior.

”Consider me embarrassed, I planned a special night for everyone and here I am getting pulled away. But there are things that need to be said and done and it was agreed that now would be the time to do it. So there's really no better time than the present to do so.”

“Summer is the Vanguard, the Iron Spear is pointed and ready to move in the name of the Freehold. Order, respect, and sacrifice are values we of the Crimson Court hold in high regard to protect us all from not only our greatest foes but from a descent into Chaos which can threaten the very fabric of Order, which keeps us safe.”

“What that means though - is that there needs to be systems in place, ones which better protect us and everything we hold dear. This is why the Monarchs of the Fours Courts have met, spoke, and crafted a formal Freehold Pledge for Sacramento. We shall legitimize ourselves in the face of the Wyrd.”

A speech, his usual choice of communication - it was off the cuff, but it was time to make sure it was known that this is where they were heading as a collective.

13. Likes Origins, Xadun, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie, after popping another sauce-covered shrimp into her mouth, and chewing and swallowing it, laughed at Sera and Circe, "Oh, I was already planning on going that way, next year." Was she kidding? Hard to tell with Sonnie, she might mean it or she might not, or she might forget after a week. "And I agree, Sera could totally pull it off!"

And then King Richard Price addressed the gathered changelings. The Beast listened quietly. She even stopped gobbling shrimp as a show of respect.

She knew about the pledge already, having heard it was in the works. So the 'Scrambler was in no way surprised. Still, this was exciting. A monumental occasion for the freehold. A sense of officiality in the air.

Glancing at her plate of shrimp, Sonnie set it aside and straightened the hem of her dress. As presentable as she was going to get, the Grim awaited instructions.

15. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 26

You do not have permission to view the list of names.