Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"A small price to pay for fashion. All the parts have a purpose. As you well know, a good suit never goes out style," Rhodes chuckles, and begins undoing the shirt buttons. He catches the tie and slowly pulls Sera in for a kiss before letting go of the tie.

"Says the topless model. I've never heard you complain yet..." he retorts, grinning as she leaves. The Autumn King takes a quick flick through the sketchbook, admiring the drawings.

She really is very talented.

Quickly, he strips down and follows the Nix outside, slipping into the hot, bubbling waters with her. He lets out a groan, unbidden, as his muscles relax.

"So. Do you think we could fit this in our Space, or your new place?" He asks, tapping the Jacuzzi on the side. "I really don't want to give up this. It's much too relaxing. Even if it does shrivel my leaves awfully." The Flowering chuckles, and slips around to be next to the Nyx, and draps one arm around her, running the tip of one finger along her shoulder scales.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Over her shoulder, “I’ve never been a model.” She points out before fully walking outside.

Buttons were pushed and the jets came to life. Another button was pushed and the water took on a bright blue color. LEDS in hot tubs were amazing.

Smiling, “After having a hot tub, there is no way my new place won’t have one. It’s a necessity at this point.” She couldn’t imagine not having one now. “Not sure it would work in the Hedge though. But there has to be something.” Cause why not.

“It is isn’t it? Especially after a day spent training, it feels amazing. Though you’re very good at working sore muscles too.” She adds with a sly smile. The Nix laughs with a nod, “Yeah, well my petals don’t fair too well either.” While they looked pretty floating, they just got waterlogged.

Resting her head on his shoulder, she gets lost for a moment in the warmth of the water and touch of his finger on her shoulder. Sighing contently, “There really isn’t anything better. Sitting here in your arms, it’s perfect.”

Turning to face him, “Now isn’t this better than the mysterious option three?” she asks playfully.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"You could be, and you know it!" Rhodes calls after her, watching her hips sashay their way out the door. He was only human. Ish.

"I'm sure we could find a way. Some kind of water heater over a roaring fire... bellows... a hob we pay in trinkets to keep pumping them..." the Fairest smiles jokingly.

"I've had a lot of practice, darling. If you want a back rub, you could just ask," he replies nonchalantly. "At least yours aren;t attached. They stick to the skin something awful - it;s usually best just to prune off the whole damned thing." A shrug. Pruning his leaves and flowers back was often the only way to fit them inside shirts and pants. It was a pain to do. One day his changes through the Wyrd might make it impossible.

As the Treasured drifts resting on his shoulder, Rhodes gently leans his head on hers and kisses her softly. "It is. I love you, Sera." A small tingle ripples through the Wyrd from their pledge, reminding her of the sincerity of his words.

One eye opens lazily to watch her, wide and deep green, and the eyebrow above it arches. "I suppose that depends on what that mysterious third option is. Better than horse riding, certainly." Beneath the water, his free hand slides up her leg.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

She looked thoughtful, even though his tone was joking, she was thinking it over. “It could work.” She says with nod. “Though the hob would be a no from me, you simply can’t trust them. Trinkets or not.” Plus, it was like having an audience in your house. Ew.

Smiling, “Oh I know. But I don’t like to ask too often, don’t want you to feel taken advantage of.” And the more she trained, the less sore she was. “No, but I have lost scales before, that looked really funny.” She found it funny. “That something you do? Prune them?” was that a thing? She glances down at the back of her hand and absently picked at a scale, testing it.

Looking at him, “I love you too.” The smile sincere and happy.

She faintly shrugs a single shoulder, “Oh I don’t know.” She says, her eyes not leaving his as a hand lightly scratches up his thigh, “Maybe just laze around and watch a movie? Or something simple like that. Though horse back riding is a fun activity, it’s kind of late for that.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Fairest ponders. "What about Sonnie? I'm sure she'd work bellows for brownies or something?" He chuckles. "Though that really defeats the point of a personnel space. Might have to just scrap that idea." Oh well. They'd still have the real-world one.

Rhodes tries not to roll his eyes. "You're never taking advantage. I enjoy doing things like this for you. Move around, and I'll take a look at your shoulders." She was always more tense than she let on. It built up, after all, hot baths or not. If she moves to sit between his legs, he gestures to the black vein-like branches emerging from the skin along his forearms, up from the deep green leaves and red flowers at his wrists. "If I don't leaves sprout all the way along. Same on the legs. I was sure you'd seen it by now... though I do try and keep reasonably meticulous." He was Fairest, after all. It was all about appearances.

He laughs. "Always good to keep things simple. I'm surewe could watch a movie. You have one in mind?" His hand was reaching the top of her thigh, and slipping back down again. "I was never a fan of horses. Since getting back that's only increased, for obvious reasons. Though I did like cowgirls. Not sure how that ties in." He rests his forehead on hers, tantalizingly close.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Oh most defiantly.” She wasn’t sure who had a bigger sweet tooth, her or the Beast. “And yeah, it kind of does. And I wouldn’t say scrap the idea just yet. It just means getting more creative.” And that could always be fun.

Removing a hair elastic from her wrist, she piles her long hair up on her head. And does indeed, sit between his legs. Sapphires look to the vein like branches, having never really studied them before. Cause that was just rude. “I’ve noticed them, but never realized you trimmed them.” Makes her scales seem like less of a hassle now. “Is that why you prefer suits? Maybe you just simply a gentleman of fine tastes? Or is it because you know you look good in suits?” he did look good in them.

She wasn’t expecting the movie idea to fly, “Not really. Netflix and Shudder offer a ton to choose from though.” As his hand moved, she looked at him, “That’s not my shoulders.” She points out with a sly grin. Pointing to her shoulders, “Hands up here.” She teases. “Well, I’ve never actually been on a horse or seen one in real life. So I wouldn’t know what to do with one. So we’ll just cross those off our list.” Plus, didn’t they smell? “Cowgirls huh?” clearly amused by this.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Hmm. Some kind of clockwork creation, perhaps. Or a water-powered bellows." He shrugs. A lot was possible with the Hedge.

Rhodes chuckles softly. "No reason you should. I try to look me best for you, so I've already done it when I arrive." There's a smile as he runs his hands up her body and across her shoulders, starting to work the muscles. "Yes, to all of those. They keep the unruly branches hidden, I have excellent taste, thank you," he squeezes his legs together against her just a little, "and I know I'm not the only one who things I look good in suits. It's like you like wearing low-backed and low-cut dresses, to show off your gorgeous gold scales."

"I'm very happy where we are, rather than a movie. The water''s so lovely, isn't it?" The Flowering stops and slides his hands back up around Sera's hips and back up her body. "Oh? Of course darling. How clumsy of me," he says innocently. "I knew a few people with Horses, back when I was a kid. It never interested me. Bu then the time away, and the jumbled memories..." he shrugs. "It's something to do with the confidence. I like a girl with self esteem, you should know that by now..." His voice is soft, and he kisses her should and up to the back of her neck.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I think if we put the time into it, we can make something work.” A nod.

Looking over her shoulder at him, “You could never look anything but perfect and the best.” But she understood. She always had her makeup done before he arrived. “Oh I know you do. You’re here with me aren’t you?” she asks playfully. “Well that is just about me know what looks good on my body.” And can get her the most attention. Though for some reason, that didn’t matter as much to her anymore. “Plus, it caught your eye, so a win win.”

Nodding absently, enjoying his hands on her shoulders, “Then no movie.” It worked for her. “Oh, well then I suppose it’s a good thing I have confidence in spades then.” Which was true, to a certain extent.

“Mmmm,”
    she purrs softly, running her hands up his legs, “seems someone has a one track mind this evening.” She says, leaning against him, “Maybe we should have worn bathing suits.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

He smiles - now a smirk, but a happy smile. "Flattery will get you everywhere, my golden beauty. You know that." He slowly worked the muscles between her shoulderblades. "I should probably do this more often - you have some built-up tension back here," he says gently. "And yes. Given a choice, I would always rather be with you." He leans over her shoulder and rest his head against hers. "Sweetheart, you caught my eyes, not what you were wearing. You could make a hessian sack look like high fashion. Although I must admit, I really do prefer your current attire..."

"You do. You literally stripped off and strutted out to this jaccuzzi without so much as blinking. And on those fleeting occasions when you don't, I am right here for you, and I will make sure nobody sees or knows." He kisses the back of her head gently.

"I don't know what you mean darling. Is it wrong to show appreciation for a stunningly beautiful lover, wonderful partner and trusted friend?" The Flowering asks, slipping his arms under hers and pressing his body close against the gold scales of the Treasured Fairest. He kisses her neck again.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smirking, “I do know that. But I’d much rather the compliments be honest then used to get something.” Maybe a couple years ago, it would have been different. “I wouldn’t complain to you do this more often. You’re very skilled with those hands.” And she wasn’t surprised about the tension. Lack of sleep, moving, the business, it was a lot sometimes. Laughing, “Maybe I’ll try that sometime. As a test of course, for science.”

She did, didn’t she? Shrugging, “While I’m not bashful about being naked, there is only one man I would do that for.” She supposes her comfort with her body came from years back stage at pageants. Only minutes to change and no privacy. Though it had been warped later. “Thank you.” Though how he was able to see through it was still a mystery to her.

“Now see, you’re not playing fair.” She says, a little breathless, and despite the heat of the water, her skin had goosebumps. “Compliments and kissing my neck? That’s not fair.” Though she did relax against him, allowing her arms to float.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread