Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A friendly smile and waved was offered to the Ogre as he joined them in the pool. “Don’t think we’ve met, I’m Sera.” Greeted the Nix.

“Wait until you see the new ones I got in. Perfect for Spring!” she was excited to see if they sold well.

Eyes widen in surprise, then amusement as she hears, then sees Sonnie get taken down. Laughing, and righting herself in the water, “Well, technically, I kind of am a mermaid, but I’m not a pirate.” Still laughing. “I wonder how much a Kraken eats? Cause if it is a Kraken and you brought it into my pool, you’re taking care of it.” A nod.

Seeing Circe, she gives her a thumbs up, “Nice one!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks Sera, but wwwwwwwwwhy do ya wanna be in a pool with a tentacle monster while yer in a skimpy bikini?" Circe laughs as she responds to Seraphina. "Ya don't dress up in schoolgirl uniforms too do you?"

Looking down at Sonnie she rests her chin on the other woman's head. Her tone is playful and chipper, "Not much. I told ya I'd dunk ya. How much distance do ya think I could get if I try ta toss ya inta the deep end?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

O
    Orion

The dunk was real, and down went the monkey beneath the Sergeant's mighty push. It got Orion standing suddenly, though, his float ended as he set himself so that he could avoid Sonnie Wu's ultimate fate. He glanced to Seraphina with an amused smile at their antics and offered her a shake, followed by one for Sonnie once she was no longer submerged by The Kraken, and Sasha, too. "Name's Orion. Pleased to meet you, ma'am." The Mantles on these ladies -- Sera and Sasha in particular -- warranted respect on their own. "Thank you for hosting this today. If I had had a means to call ahead, I would have, but... regardless, it takes a load off my mind to meet friends, rather than the foes on the road. Thank you."

Glancing at Circe, he chuckled and shook his head good-naturedly. Tentacle monsters? Skimpy bikinis? Was this chick into some of that weird anime?

J
    John Doe

John laughed, watching Sonnie's reaction. He swam over to the pair. He bore an impish grin to Circe.

Treading water, he turned his attention to Orion. "I'm John Doe. Nice to meet you, Orion." Damn, the guy was huge. "Welcome to town. If there's anything you need, just ask."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

She grinned at Sera, while her tail poked Circe in the back of the head. Lightly, but obviously bothersome. "Well, I'll just have to come be your official taste tester! We can't have subpar pastries being served to the public. Your cafe has a reputation to uphold!"

The idea that Seraphina was basically a mermaid fascinated Sonnie. She had sort of suspected, but the Nix herself had just confirmed it. She stared at Sera's legs through the water, and became increasingly disappointed that they weren't transforming into a fish tail.

Meanwhile, the monkey tail poking the Blue Elf in the head turned into head pats. "Monkeys are not volleyballs, silly."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Shrugging to Circe, “Well, if he needed a place to crash and I wasn’t using the pool, why not let him crash there?” she replies, “And what does my bathing suit have to do with it?” she looks down at herself, “And I didn’t think it was that skimpy.” The Nix says absently with a shrug. “A schoolgirl uniform? Not sure if what I choose to wear behind closed doors is your business.” She says with a wink. Though why a schoolgirl uniform? Did she miss something?

Looking towards the deep end, then back to Circe and Sonnie, “Well, it would depend if she was a willing participant in the toss.” Cause if not, that would get awkward.

The Treasured accepts the shake, “Pleased to meet you as well.” Her smile warm, “The weather was too perfect to not host a small get together. I’m glad you were able to make it. And you are certainly surrounded by friends here. If you ever need anything, please give me a call, I’m always happy to help.” He seemed nice enough.

Grinning to the monkey, “I’ll let you know when I need a taste tester then! I think you’ll love what’s coming in.” it’d be fun taste testing things with Sonnie.

Holding a foot up and wiggling her toes, “Sorry Sonnie, I didn’t bring the tail with me today.” She says with a smirk and wink. Did Sera have a tail? It seemed the Nix wasn’t saying.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

7. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    S
    Sasha

Sasha swam over to the small group of people. The new guy seemed interesting, for a Summer that is. She had nothing against any courts, but some were a little sour on her pallet as of late.

The Dancer had pulled over a float bed while moving to the group. She scooped herself onto it as if it was nothing. Smiling at Orion , she spoke in a friendly manner. "Hello Orion, I'm Sasha. Good to meet you." The water didn't do much for stability, and she chuckled while she sort of floated back, paddling toward them again. "I would shake your hand, but I don't think the water is willing right now."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe surfed, dove, and weaved the Internet enough to know that it had a strangeness to it that could rival Arcadia if you looked in places. Especially when the sites were non-English. "Yeah Orion. It is like Guns n Roses said we be the people that can find whatever ya may need," the Summer Fairest gleefully sings out while still holding onto the Spring Beast. Who started patting her with the tail.

"That is memorable," she rubbed her cheek against the monkey's hair, "But ya could be wrong Sonny. I think chimps can get some good air off ah monkeys in documentaries. But they also eat monkeys. Aren't ya so lucky I'm not eatin' ya. Today," the last is said in a very seductive tone. And then suddenly the elfin Fairest dives again before coming back up to release Sonnie. "Getting ya wet however is so much fun, oh ho ho ho ho!"

With that Circe starts to idly, and slowly, swim over to John Doe. She paused at Seraphina's question and admission. Treading water, crimson eyes stare at Seraphina in surprise while her right eyebrow and ear rise. "Ho. Huh? On one hand Sera, kinky. On other. Innocent" she smirks at Sera, "Internet. Just look up tentacles and girls. I wouldn't want ta spoil the surprise, oh ho ho ho ho!"

She then treads over towards Orion, "Yup the welcomes keep comin'. If Generale Richard didn't answer everythin' Summery for ya feel free ta ask me Orion."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

O
    Orion

Orion stopped skulling a moment, letting his feet find the bottom of the pool as he offered a strong handshake to the shy Winter, John Doe. Turning his attention back to the far more attractive and attention-grabbing Nix and Dancer, he let the conversation about schoolgirl outfits wash over him. He didn't need to make shit awkward by participating in the kinds of conversations that you typically ought to know someone well if you were going to joke about it. Best to just keep quiet. It was nice to be told he wasn't in a pool full of tangos. He'd trust, and verify, but it was a good start. They all offered help, and he smiled to the lot of them. "Y'all are too kind. Thank you, all of you. I appreciate all the offers, for sure... for the moment, beer and a pool is all I need. It isn't often I get to just... be. You know?"

As the discussion of hentai began, the gargoyle took a moment to enjoy the water, sinking lower, his mass displacing water out around him. The Sergeant sure did have a... lewd sense of humor. Not that he minded.

"Scrub your browser history after," he murmured with a quiet chuckle and a shake of his head.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonja blinked in confusion at Circe's joke. "Did you just refer to yourself as a chimp?" Then she shrugged and started paddling aimlessly around the pool.

She watched Seraphina curious again. "No tail today? So you're saying there is a tail?" She stared at the Nix's legs once more. "Not transforming in water. So not like Splash. Maybe you're like the Little Mermaid?"

This, of course, brought on her singing of the Disney movie's most popular song. "Under de seeeeaaa, under de seeeeeaaa! Everything's better, down where it's wetter, under de-- wow, I just now noticed the innuendo in that song. Damn, Disney! Way to slip it past the censors!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

12. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread