Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“Thanks, that’s really kind of you to offer!” maybe she’d take her up on it. But wanted to try on her own first. “I remember helping Ingrid with the Tavern, lots of hard work. But worth it.” She liked the Spring Hollow. But it was time to invest in it more, make it more extravagant and larger.

“Me? Hmmm.” The Nix looked thoughtful as she batted a duck around, “That’s a hard question. I suppose a cozy space I could work in. Both on my design sketches and hedgespinning ideas. Comfy chairs for reading and bookshelves! How about you?” this Spring was all about comfort.

“Or sexy nurse?” she says, “I think she could pull of any looks she wanted to. We can present her with a bunch of options, see which she gravitates to.” There wasn’t much a Fairest could look bad in.

“Christmas your favorite holiday?”
    she asks, curious. “If so, what about it makes it the best?” she never really cared for it herself. Sure, she celebrated and decorated, but it always felt hollow to her. “I think I prefer Halloween because I love dressing up in costumes! But I can see the allure of combing the two! I would support that.” A nod. “Of course! Your birthday is its own holiday, it needs all the focus and attention! Very important.” It was true.

“Oh, Cinnabon! That place is amazing! Nothing like a warm cinnamon roll. Dammit, now I want one.” She says with a small huff and then a laugh. “But I must remind myself we have ice cream cake.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Hm, well, cozy is definitely important. My ideal hollow would also need to be well-stocked with good food and stuff to keep me from getting bored. Also, high up. I like being in elevated locations. My apartment is on the top floor of my building. Must be the monkey in me," Sonnie chuckled. "Like... a treehouse! That would be perfect!" Her own default dreamscape was already such a place. It'd be nice to have an actual physical location like that to visit during her waking hours.

"Or a sexy Mary Poppins! Wait, she's kind of that already. Hmmm. But, sure, she should choose!" Nod nod nod.

"Oh, besides the presents and food?" she smiled fondly, thinking of the December holiday, "Everyone is just in such a good mood. There's so much cheer and well-wishing going around, you know? I love decorating, too. Especially the lights! Oh, and you can totally still dress up in costumes for Christmas. Like Santa! Or a reindeer! Or a snowman! Er, uh, snowwoman?" She shrugged, then laughed. "Yeah, my birthday should be a national holiday!"

The mention of the awaiting frozen dessert caused Sonnie to gasp in surprise! "Oh, I forgot! Should we go have some?" She raised a foot out of the hot water and flexed her long, finger-like toes. She looked closely at the underside. "I seem to be pretty pruny now."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

An eager nod, “Very important!” cozy was top of the list! “Oh yes! How could I forget good food?!” it must be the hot water. “A tree house?! That would be amazing! The view you would have! I’ve never been in a tree house, so I would be the first one to stop by. Well, if you wanted of course.” Cause Hollows were private. “What are they like? Tree houses.” There was obvious interest.

“What actually makes a sexy Mary Poppins? Because I’m sorry, but my Mary Poppins was that blue guy in Guardians of the Galaxy!” and she laughs as she remembers the scene. Priceless!

“Ok, I can see that now. There is a huge shift in how friendly people are, which is quite nice.” Especially when you were in the service industry. “And elves! You can totally dress up like an elf! Come to think of it, I don’t think the Freehold has had a holiday party.” Could be fun.

As the foot was raised out of the water, she took her own out, showing the scales she had were on the bottom of her feet as well. Peering at her own, “I seem to be sufficiently pruny as well!” dropping the foot back into the water, “To the ice cream cake!” and she hops out of the hot tub, grabbing some towels and holding on out to Sonnie. Wrapping it around herself and securing it, she heads back into the house.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie nodded vigorously, agreeing about the importance of comfort and food. Then she shrugged, "I'm not actually sure. I've never been in a real one. But if I ever build my own, you'll be my first guest! We can have tea and it will be splendorous!" She happily clasped her hands together, amused at the idea of a treehouse tea party.

"Yondu?" The Beast sniffled at the memory of the movie, "He was the best daddy!"

She nodded more, also agreeing with Seraphina about how friendly people became during the winter holidays. "It's all about chasing away the winter blahs! Christmas is like a little blast of Spring in the darkest, coldest time of the year!"

Sonnie climbed out of the hot tub, instantly shivering from the sudden change in temperature. A big fluffy towel helped, of course, and she dried herself off as best she could, not wanting to track water into the Nix's house. Similarly wrapped up, the Steepscrambler eagerly followed the Fairest. "To ice creamy, cakey heaven!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A wide, happy smile appeared, “That would be great! I can provide the tea and snacks!” that would be great!

“Yes! Him!” the blue guy! “And yes, he was the best daddy! I loved the way the character seemed to evolve from someone you didn’t like, to one that made you want to cry. Plus, Mary Poppins!” if she remembers right, she almost spit out her soda.

Looking to Sonnie, “That is a beautiful way to look at it! Trademark that and throw it on a card girl!”

Hurrying into the house, cause cold air, she opens the freezer and takes the cake out. It was white with some pink, whipped cream, shaved white chocolate and raspberries. “It’s white chocolate raspberry!” she says finding a knife to cut into it. “Saw it and couldn’t resist, had to buy it! Though I think we’re going to get quite chilly.” She says with a laugh. “We didn’t think this through.” Still laughing, but still cutting into the cake. "Or, we could just take the whole thing into the living room, get under a warm blanket, and watch another movie?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Shaking water out of her hair before she stepped inside, Sonnie gave Sera a thumbs up, "That's all the incentive I need to start drawing up treehouse blueprints."

"The actor is so good, right? I started watching that Walking Dead show and he's in that too, but his character like a total a-hole. He's really convincing!"

The Beast was amused by the idea of her own greeting card, "Look out, Hallmark!"

In the Nix's kitchen, she moved to sit at the counter, and marveled at the presented ice cream cake. "So beautiful. Seems almost a shame to cut it up and eat it. Almost. But not really. Knife that sucker!" Laughing, Sonnie slapped her hands again in approval, "Ice cream cake, a blankie, a good friend and Yondu? Cause I'm pretty sure that movie is on Netflix!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I didn’t realize he was on The Walking Dead. But it’s nice to know he’s able to portray different characters and be convincing. There are some actors who just cannot do that, yet they get paid millions of dollars!” she didn’t name names, but Tom Cruise came to mind. The guy could only play Tom Cruise. Except Legend, that was a good one.

Laughing, “Telling you, that would sell!” then her face lights up, “You could even sell them in my coffee shop!” it could work. Maybe.

When Sonnie said to knife the cake, Sera holds the knife above it and fakes at stabbing it like from a horror movie. Giggling the whole time.

Continuing to cut into the cake, she nods, “It is! I saw it on there the other night.” With the plans settled on, she grabs some forks and spoons, a couple napkins and the ice cream cake.

“To the pool floats!”
    she declares, holding the cake up.

Seems to naturally be coming to close.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie laughed evilly as Sera pretend-stabbed the cake. "Yeeesss! Give in to the Dark Side! Let the cake flow through you!"

She happily followed Sera to the TV to enjoy a fun movie and delicious ice cream cake!

Best. Night. Ever.

Agreed. I'm good to close if you are. Thanks for the fun thread!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Thank you for a fun and great scene! Look forward to more in the future!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread