Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

There was a nod of her head as she listened. It was interesting! “I never knew that. It’s quite fascinating!” and she meant it. “And I could see that, wanting to be taught by someone who has achieved a black belt status or something.” Same could be said for dance lessons. You want someone who knows their stuff to teach you. “It is a goal, a good one too! I bet you’d make a great master.” She was all about encouraging others. Especially other Lost. Bonus for it being a Spring.

“Oh yeah. You got time to plan out an epic costume! And if you plan to have it made, I can give you the numbers of the tailors I used, they're super affordable.” She might have to have something else made. An eyebrow raises as she smirks, “You’ve heard that huh? What have you heard exactly?” she was curious. “But I could mention something to him. It seems like something that would be right up Autumns alley. Especially if they got to make it as spooky as they wanted.” Was worth mentioning.

“I have all the current seasons on DVD!” she says, “Oh, the chicken fights!” she laughs as well, “I enjoyed how they gave the monkey a story.” She nods. “Though the best part is everytime I hear certain songs, like Don’t Stop Believing, I hear it in their voices from that karaoke scene! Such a great show.” She was all about laughing.

Nodding, “It’s hard for me to remember how old I was exactly. That time in my life is a blur and a mess. But I would say I was at least 20.” She looked thoughtful, then nods, “Yeah, that sounds right.” She then laughs with Sonnie, “Might be good to remember, at least get close to what’s on your ID. Though as a woman, you can simply bat your eyes, look cute and claim to have a bad memory. It usually works.” Says the Nix with a wink.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie was certainly encouraged. Sera did a great job as Joyeux, inspiring others towards their desires. She kept the dojo/kung fu master goals in kind for the future, and nodded to the Nix with a smile. She had lined up several of the luminescent rubber ducks in a row before pushing them in Sera's direction. In the frothing water, they did not stay on course and just went everywhere.

"Little birdies told me you had the admiration of a certain Autumnal Monarch. Is the gossip incorrect?" Little birdies being her phrase for her observing how the two were oh-so-affectionate to each other, including Rhodes hanging around Sera's house before the pool party. She giggled, "Great! Now I'll need to decide on a costume that's either impressive or kinda slutty. Or both."

The 'Scrambler clapped her hands together, making some water spurt up between her palms. "Awesome! I know what we're watching next girls night! Family Guy marathon! Giggity!"

She nodded in agreement with Sera's statement, "And a low cut top doesn't hurt! I got a good I.D., though! It's fooled every bartender so far! It better, for what I paid for it! Lost forgers have some weird pricing for their work." Sonnie thought back, her gaze on the night sky overhead. "This guy in San Francisco, I had no money yet, being fresh from the Hedge. So we worked out a deal. Solid new identity papers, in exchange for collecting various things around the city, oddball stuff that made no sense to me at the time. For example... the third issue from the back of People magazine from the newsstand near the park. One blue sock stolen from a state senator at the stroke of midnight. A can of a baby's laughter. That last one took me a while. Looking back, I think I was just getting stuff he could use at a goblin market."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Sera tries to catch a few of the ducks, but only managed one. Which she held over her head in triumph. Giggling, she gently tosses at Sonnie.

“Best twenty dollars I’ve ever spent.”
    She says with a nod.

“Little birdies huh?” she says with a sly grin, “Seems they like to gossip. Though I’m not sure what they would have to gossip about. And why am I just hearing the gossip now?” This was clearly amusing to her. “But now Sonnie, a girl should never kiss and tell.” There was a knowing smile and wink. Not that they were really hiding anything, but she was never the type to openly discuss those things.

“I say both. My costume up stairs is just a coat with a well-placed button. But it’s the boots that sell it.” Least in her opinion. “But there’s no reason a costume cannot be both. And you totally have the body to pull off slutty if you went that route. You were getting quite the looks at the Spring Coronation.”

Grinning, “You got it! That series never gets old. It still amazes me that the creator can do all the voices!” it was great. Comedic gold!

Smirking, “Never hurts at all! Or a dress that shows the legs off perfectly.” She learned a while ago how to use her looks to her benefit. “I really need to get one. Suppose I’m here to stay for a while now.” She says with a chuckle.

“That is a weird list. But it does sound like something that could be valuable at a Market. Though I’d like to know where you found a can of a baby’s laughter. Cause I don’t think Walmart carries that.”
    She says with a giggle.

“Which reminds me, I need to find one soon. Have something I want to make.”
    It was time to get back to spinning.

Grabbing another duck and tossing at Sonnie, “Do you like horror movies?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Laughing, Sonnie scooped up two of the rubber ducks, one glowing green and the other purple, and held them forth in her hands. "Alright, you got me! These are the little birds! Derrick and, um, Devon! They've been my spies this whole time! Dun dun DUN!" She pulled the duckies back and held them close, "Please forgive them. They know not what they do! They want to be your friend! Right guys?" She squeezed the ducks and they both made quacking noises. "That's a yes. I speak a bit of conversational duck-ese."

After giggling hysterically at her own weird humor, the monkey girl nodded to Sera, "Good point! Good point! Impressive and a bit slutty it is! Apparently that's what Halloween is all about in this century. And I approve!" She waved off the Nix's compliments about how good she looked in her dryad outfit at the coronation. "Shut up! I know it!" This induced another gigglefit.

Once she recovered, she played at having the ducks kiss each other while she explained her caper, "Oh, I cheated a bit on that one. I just took a phone playing a video of a laughing baby on an endless loop and stuck it in a soup can. The forger was actually impressed with my creativity, and admitted even he didn't know if I could find an item like that! It was technically what he asked for, so he accepted it!"

She cocked her head towards Sera, expression curious, "You need to find a Wal-Mart? I don't think they're well hidden."

Her tail snaked up out of the water to catch the thrown duck, "This one is named Delilah! And yes, I like horror movies. Especially around Halloween! Why do you ask, Sera?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her eyes squint playfully at the monkey and the ducks, “Derrick and Devon huh?” a slow nod of her head, “Seems my home has been infiltrated! And to gossip about me? With everything I have done for them?” she shakes her head, “That’s cold man.” She says with a frown, but her eyes twinkled with mischief. “But I suppose if they want to be friends, I can over look this.” There was no holding back the grin now as she laughed.

Nodding, “I can see that. You see more skin each year it seems. Not that I’m concerned about it, but it does seem to be a trend.” To each their own. She wasn’t opposed to showing off her body.

Eyes widen, “Seriously?! That’s impressive, way to think outside the box! Remind me to bring you with me to the Markets for ingredients.” It was very impressive.

Laughing, “I was just being a wise ass, saying that I don’t think Walmart carries a baby's cry in a can. Obviously, a bad joke, I’ll work on better ones.” A nod.

“The tail is cheating!” she says with a giggle and grabs two more ducks and tosses them.

“I was just curious cause we were talking about Halloween and I like to binge horror movies in October. And if you liked them, I’d try and drag you to a horror movie fest! I found these recipes online for horror themed foods, and I wouldn’t want to try to make them for just me.” Be more fun with others. “But the ultimate question….Freddy, Jason or Michael?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

With a smile, Sonnie, placed the rubber ducks back into the water and let them float away, "The Duck Family appreciates your mercy. You are a kind an benevolent landlord, and they shall endeavor to defend your hot tub, in your honor!"

She held her head proudly, "Thank you! I love the goblin markets. They're so fascinating. Sure, you gotta be careful, but there's so much to see! Have you been to many of them?"

Sonnie's monkey brain had caused her to misunderstand Seraphina's joke. At least that's what the Beast assumed, so she just nodded and smiled. And then she was caught off-guard by the hurled ducks!

"Dylan! Debbie! Noooooo!" She tried to catch them, but failed to react fast enough, and the toys simply landed in the hot water. After a few seconds, they righted themselves and buoyed about normally. "Oh, wait. They can swim. Nevermind!"

Sonnie gave the Ultimate Question some Serious Thought, folding her arms under her chest as she looked up at the stars. "Hmmm... well, Michael is probably the scariest. Freddy got a little too funny to take him seriously. Jason is still scary, but I think Michael edges him out a little. Maybe because Michael is in our neighborhoods while Jason is stuck out in a lakeside campsite." She smiled excitedly, "Horror movie fests and back Halloween treats? That sounds like the best October!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Smiling, “I’m glad we were able to have this discussion and come to agreeable terms. I would hate to have unhappy ducks living in my hot tub.” A nod, “That just wouldn’t be acceptable.” Nope, always keep the ducks happy!

“Not too many. I went to one with a friend a few years back to get things for Hedgespinning and it was so much fun! And like you said, fascinating! You never know what you’ll see, and trading is a blast! How about you? Been to many?” it was like an adventure to her.

An eyebrow raises, “Do they all have names? I’ll have to make sure I remember them.” And she had to laugh. “I think they swim better than I do!” another laugh.

Nodding with the assessment, “Think I’ll have to agree with you. The first couple of Freddy movies were great, but then yah, he got to be more funny than scary. Don’t get me wrong, some humor is good, but they added too much. Though, didn’t Jason go into space?” she looked thoughtful, then nodded, “He did! But in the end, I think he ended up back in the lake.” A shake of her head as she laughed again. “Did you like the Halloween movie remakes?” it could be a hot button discussion, some really hated the remakes.

“Yah! Then I’ll start planning it, cause you can never start planning a Halloween movie night too early. Any movies you particularly enjoy? Cause we need to make sure to include them! And anyone you think we should invite?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonja lined the various glow-in-the-dark rubber duckies up and named them one after another, "Devon, Dylan, Derrick, Debbie and Delilah. They're all siblings, see? They lost their parents in a tragic wet bread accident. They have stuck together, through thick and thin, and now they've come to roost here. Most are looking for mates so they can have some ducklings, although I caught Devon and Delilah kissing which is why they are separated." She sternly eyed the toys on either end of the line, wagging a scolding finger at them. "We will have none of that! Sera doesn't need two-headed mutant duck children in her hot tub, you dirty, incestuous freaks!" The bubbling water caused all the ducks to float in random directions, and Devon and Delilah, purely by chance, started wafting towards one another. Sonnie hurriedly pushed them in opposite directions. "What? No! What did I just say? Bad duckies!"

After the 'Scrambler had finished acting like a motherly lunatic towards the bath toys, she looked up to the Fairest and nodded, "A few, here and there. Not long after I, uh, came back, I want wandering for a year or so. Just roaming from city to city, living in motels and exploring. Trying to figure myself out, I guess. I passed though several freeholds and goblin markets before I found my way here. I saw a market once that was on a flotilla of boats! They'd come in to dock at night and trade their wares with the local faeries!" That was an amazing sight for her.

She nodded at the Nix's assessment of the slasher icons, "The remakes... varied." Perhaps she was being diplomatic. "The original remains the best."

An evil grin spread across her face, "Titania! I'd wager she's never seen a horror movie yet! Heehee!" Sonnie clapped her hands together at the idea of exposing the naive Telluric to the likes of Pinhead or Leatherface.

"What do you think of Japanese horror? Like Ju-On? Have you seen the American remakes like The Grudge or The Ring?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes
      The Plunge!

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Oh, the ducks had a story. And all had ‘D’ names.

The Nix listens, eyes moving from duck to duck as names were given. Then shock, “Oh! A wet bread accident?! That’s horrible!” a hand held to her chest. “I promise to keep an eye on those two.” She shots the ducks an evil look. “Maybe I should get some different ones, give those two other ducks to focus on.” They were cheap enough.

Nodding, “I get that, I did it myself too.” It was such a confusing time. “On a flotilla of boats?! Oh wow!” she gushed, “That must have been amazing to see! I haven’t seen anything that exciting. I’ve seen flesh markets, which I absolutely hate.” She shudders at the memory. “If I find one, a Goblin Market, want to go with me?” she asks, “A girls trip through the Hedge!”

An eyebrow raises, “Varied, good answer!” nice and safe. “And I agree, the originals are always the best. There aren’t many remakes that live up to them. Though I was impressed with the remake of ‘IT’. While he isn’t Tim Curry, a classic, he still brought something new to the character.” She enjoyed it.

“Oh, you’re mean!” she exclaims, “I love it!” she giggles, “But lets start her with something easy, like Child’s Play, Halloween, or The Shining. I’ve learned people ease into horror with more, uh, gentler, movies.” But it would be funny.

“Oh, I enjoy them! Especially where most of them don’t use CGI for effects, so it has a more realistic and creepier feel to it. Ju-On is a classic, and another is Premonition. I don’t remember an American remake of that one. But it’s pretty good. I also enjoy how most of the movies are based of some type of Japanese Myth and Legend. Great movies.”
    She nods.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie smiled in relief that Sera would take good care of these rubber ducks. "Good good good! Excellent! Also, I think Dylan is gay, so find him a nice boyfriend."

The Beast nodded excitedly at talk of the goblin markets, though she made a disgusted expression when fleshmarkets were mentioned, sharing Sera's low opinion of those... places. "Yeah, it was really cool. The sea was all misty when they came in to the dock. So they kind of came in through the fog. And once they were anchored, all these boats, different shapes and sizes, some old wooden numbers and some more modern looking, they all lit up! It's was really quite beautiful." She smiled wistfully for a beat. "Everything stunk of fish, though."

Then 'IT' was brought up. Sonnie got a strange look on her face, and was silent for a moment. When she did speak again, she looked askance from Sera and played with the ducks again. "Oh, uh, yeah. Yeah. Saw it. Great movie. Mm-hmm. So, about Titania..."

Wait. Was Sonnie... was she scared of clowns?

She sure changed the subject fast enough. "This is great! Halloween is gonna be awesome! We have to get her to dress up, too! And yeah, okay, we can be gentle with her at first. Can't pop her horror cherry too fast, right?" That set her to giggling again.

The topic of Japanese horror brought more energetic nodding from the monkey, "Oh yeah. Asian mythologies are full of all kinds of crazy stuff. Or maybe they just seem crazy in the west? But yes, let's put some of those movies on the October schedule! I want to not be able to get to sleep that night!"

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread